My Daughter's a What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sweaty hand reached out for the money. "Fine. Not my business."

Tossing the bills in his lap, she turned on her heels. When she got back to the room, Jim was still standing there, looking confused. "What is going on?"

"Wait." Fists on her hips, she glared up at a corner. Barely seen, a camera stared back down at her. Scowling, she raised a middle finger at it. A few seconds later, the red light on the side went out. "Now we have some privacy."

Jim sighed. "Thank God. Allie, what-''

His words were cut off as she launched herself into his arms, her weight driving him back and across the room until he fell into the chair.

"You're hard," she whispered, her hand finding his manhood. She wasn't going to let him say no. Not this time. With frantic fingers, she undid his belt, then the button on his slacks. Ignoring his attempts to stop her, she pulled down the zipper, watching with delight the way his manhood surged upward, filling the gap. "Oh, God, Daddy. You're so big!"

She had suspected it when she had touched him during that fleeting, too-short instant back at Thanksgiving. But now, as she pulled down her panties, straddling him, she could feel it. His hot hard length pressing into her cleft, separated only by the thin cloth of his boxers.

"Allison. Honey. Please." His hands settled on her hips, trying to push her away.

"No, Daddy." She reached down between then, pushing the waistband of his underwear down. Her hand wrapped around his erection, and she bit her lip as another wave of desire thundered through her. She couldn't wait any longer! She had to feel him inside her! "Last time I asked.

"I'm not asking this time."

She angled his wonderful penis up, putting his head at her entrance. And with a soft, keening moan, she took him inside her, sighing as his hot hard thickness stretched her open, filling her.

"Oh. Oh, God," she sighed, sinking down, down, down. A shudder racked her body, and she buried her face in the crook of her stepfather's neck, panting. She had dreamed of this day for years. But nothing had prepared her for the incredible, forbidden pleasure of the act itself.

"Wrong," Jim muttered, just loud enough to hear. "So wrong." But he made no move to separate them.

"So right," she murmured in his ear. And then she felt his hands creeping upward, under the good-little-girl sweater, pushing the hem up until it rested on the upper slopes of her breasts. Careful, gentle hands, tender with love.

It was too much! She wanted to wait, to draw this out, but every whisper of his hands across her skin drew flames form her oversensitized body. She could feel it happening, deep in her core. A needy, headlong rush towards ecstasy swept over her. "Daddy," she said, her voice a thready whisper, kept quiet by a massive effort of will. "Oh. God, Daddy. I'm cumming!" And then her pussy clamped tight around his cock as waves of pleasure crashed through her, her body trembling with the force of her climax, and she dug her nails deep into his scalp, claiming him as her own. Shuddering, she clamped he lips closed around a shriek which, closed door or not, would have had the bouncers coming to her rescue.

It went on and on, faint shivers like the aftershocks of an earthquake making her skin break out in goosebumps and her nipples peak into tight, aching buds. When she could think again, she raised herself, then lowered, laying a finger on her father's lips as he started to protest.

"No, Daddy. You need this. And I don't mind." She kissed his mouth softly, sensuously, wanting more, wanting it all. "Cum for me." She let her lips curl up a tiny amount. "We don't have much time left."

"Sure," Jim gasped, his hands clutching her buttocks. "Give me a time limit. That helps."

She giggled, then began to move more quickly, the motion awkward on the chair. But the feel of his shaft rubbing her inner walls, still slippery from the aftermath of her orgasm, made her throw her head back in pleasure. And if that made it easier for her stepfather to fondle her boobs, that was all the better.

"Do it, Daddy." She could feel his cock swelling inside her. "Fill me with your cum!"

And then he did. With a harsh groan, he came, his groin lifting up out of the chair, his cock throbbing inside her, thick liquid heat painting her insides with the proof of his desire.

Boneless, he sank back down, his face covered with a faint sheen of sweat. Carefully, she pushed his hair back from his forehead and kissed his temple. "We need to talk. But not here."

"I am so going to hell," Jim muttered, not meeting her eyes. "Where? Your dorm room?"

"Of course not! Though Mica would love to see you again. She thought you were hot as hell, in a 'father-I'd-like-to-bone' sort of way."

"Let's try to keep the perversions to one a day, all right?" he said, as she moved off him. She pulled her panties up, savoring the hot glow in her middle, evidence of his desire. "After you're done with work, come to my hotel. We can talk then."

"No, Daddy." She pulled him out of the chair, then moved forward, standing on tip-toe so she could kiss him. Their fingers twined, and she moved his hand to her breast, sighing as his hand closed around it, softly exploring. "We're lovers now. And I'm not going to let you go."

Five minutes later, dressed in her street clothes, she walked into Sylvia's office. She dumped her waitressing uniform down on the woman's desk.

"I quit."

*****

The ride to the hotel was quiet. Allie sat in the passenger seat of his rented car, radiating a sense of serene contentment. Meanwhile, as Jim carefully navigated his way through the quiet city streets, he wrestled with his own conscience.

Well, it finally happened. You knew it would, if she ever got you alone again. And now you've done it. And you didn't even try to stop it!

He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, then glanced at Allison. But is it really a bad thing when it makes her so happy? Look at her. She's actually smiling. When was the last time you spent any time with her without feeling that things between you had been so bad for so long that there was no way to fix them?

So the best way to fix a damaged relationship is by fucking your step-daughter? Give me a break! You're just trying to rationalize what you've wanted to do for months. Pervert.

"Second thoughts, Daddy?"

He sighed. "Can you just...call me Jim? 'Daddy' makes it sound like I'm a child molester."

"But I like calling you 'Daddy,' Daddy," she giggled naughtily, stretching in the cramped confines of the econobox he was driving. "I just got fucked by Daddy," she singsonged, then leaned over, kissing his cheek. "I've wanted you," she whispered into his ear, "for years."

"Great." He turned into the parking lot of the hotel. "Now you can put that clever mind of yours to thinking about we deal with it. And how we go through the lobby without me looking like a loser who decided to pick up a hooker and take him back to his hotel room."

"Firstly," Allison retorted as she got out of the car. "I do not look like a hooker. Second, even if I did, it's no one's business. We walk through with our heads high and dare them to say anything." She slammed the door closed. "I am your stepdaughter, after all. And we both have IDs to prove it."

"So what next?" Jim rummaged in the mini-fridge, coming away with a bottle of water. He raised it questioningly at Allison, who nodded. He tossed it to her on her seat on the bed, then took a diet soda for himself, sitting in the lone chair in the room. "Obviously, you've been planning this for a while. Have you thought about consequences? Because I'm not going to divorce your mother and marry you, Allison. No matter how good-looking you are, or how good the sex was."

"It was good, wasn't it?" For an instant the calm, self-assured woman was gone, and a nervous teenager sat in her place. "I mean, it didn't last long, but you looked like you liked it. Was it good for you, Jim?"

"Best sex I've had in weeks," he assured her with a wry smile.

"If I didn't know for certain that Mom barely lets you touch her these days, that might count for a little bit more," she said, twisting the cap off her water and taking a drink. "Why do you let her push you around, anyway?"

He frowned at her. "What?"

"Why do you let her push you around?" she repeated. "I've had a front row seat for the last thirteen years, you know. It's almost funny, if it wasn't so...so pathetic.

"You make a suggestion. She pushes you away or blows you off. And...and you just stand there and take it, like a tackling dummy on the football field.

"Don't you ever think that Mom might want a man who will fight for her?"

"What are you suggesting? That I rape her?" he asked stiffly.

"Don't be stupid, Jim. You're not the type. I said fight for her. Not fight her. And Mom would cut your balls off if you tried anything rough. But there's a hell of a lot of difference between rape and...and refusing to be a pushover.

"Right now," she said bluntly, "you're a wimp. Oh, sure. You've got a good body and your cock is awesome and I bet you're fucking fantastic in bed. But with Mom, you're a wimp. You let her push you around. It's been that way for years. Tell me. When's the last thing the two of you did something that you wanted to do? And it's not just about sex. She decided where our vacations were going to be. Remember two years ago? You wanted to go out west and drive the Pacific Coast Highway. Instead, we went to Disneyland. Again. Because God forbid that Mia Snyder do something different for a change.

"You wanted to get a Tesla when they started mass-producing them. But Mom had a fit about how much they cost, so you're still driving that shitty Dodge. You wanted to have kids. Instead, Mom made sure that would never happen. Hell, you even gave in about what color to paint the upstairs hallway."

"Fine," he snapped. "What should I be doing?"

"Stand up to her!" Allison got to her feet, striding around the room. Her black hair trailed after her, and despite himself, Jim wanted to feel its silky length in his hands again, to feel her young, fresh body, so beautiful, under his. "She probably thinks that if you mention a divorce, all she has to do is tell you no and you'll fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

"If you want to save your marriage, you have to fight for it, Jim!"

He stood and looked into her passionate eyes. "I don't even know if I want to, anymore."

"Oh." She took a step back, her hands braced on her hips. "Why. Because of us?"

"Well...yes."

She smiled up at him. Taking a step closer, she put her hands on his chest. They seemed to burn through the rumpled cloth of his shirt. "Jim, you really need to start thinking things through," she said softly. "If sleeping with my Daddy is good, wouldn't sleeping with both Mommy and Daddy be even better?"

He swallowed. "What? You're...bisexual?"

"Bisexual," she nodded, pulling his tie off, and tossing it aside. "And very kinky." With the shirt unbuttoned, she began to kiss the skin of his chest, her tongue licking around and around his nipples.

"Can you try to patch things together with Mom? For me? For all of us?" Her hand cuddled his cock, rubbing slowly, and she smiled, a dark, wicked smile, as he began to harden under her touch. "You have no idea how exciting a big strong man is. One who will protect us. Even from ourselves."

"You're driving me crazy," he gasped.

"Well, that's the general idea." She pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her incredible chest. Almost of its own will, one of his hands cupped her sweet mound. Her nipples were already hard, dark as milk chocolate, thick and turgid atop the surrounding skin of her areolae. His thumb rubbed the tip of her breast, and she sighed. "God, yes. I love it when a man plays with my titties."

Just like your mom. Somehow, he kept the thought to himself. "How do you want it? Soft and sweet?"

"Hard," she whispered. Her eyes were closed, but her lips were parted, her breath coming in cute little pants. "I fantasized about it. In bed, rubbing myself. How my big, strong daddy would come in, not say a word, and just fuck my hungry, horny little hole."

He nodded. Then, without a word, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Quickly, silently, he pulled off her jeans, her shoes and socks, and her panties, until she was naked.

"Yes," she breathed. "That's it." Her legs spread invitingly

He swallowed. This was not like him. But the sheer scale of his step-daughter's need drove everything else out of his mind. In seconds, he was nude as well, his erect cock bobbing in front of his stomach.

He crawled onto the bed, the thick mattress giving way slightly under his weight. Positioning himself between Allie's legs, he let his cock-head touch the hot, wet opening of her entrance. Allie gasped, her breath coming quicker. Then, still not opening her eyes, she gave a tiny nod.

Unspeaking, he pushed forward, ramming himself home in one hard thrust. Even as Allie gasped in pleasure, he covered her mouth with his own, forcing her lips open with his tongue, while his hand kneaded her breast, fingers pinching a high, hard nipple.

"You like that?" he taunted. "You like it when Daddy fucks you?" He pushed in again, even harder, his belly slapping against hers. One arm wrapped around her, trapping her, pulling her close.

"Yes!" Her legs rose, spreading wide, opening herself up to him. "Harder, Daddy! Fuck me harder! I'm strong! I can take it! Please! Fuck me hard!"

His strokes redoubled, and he bent down, capturing her breast in his mouth, mauling it with his lips and tongue. Her nipple was high and hard, and he suckled it, trying to pull it deeper into his mouth.

It was too much. It was all too much. The feel of her tight pussy, wrapped around his shaft, hot and wet and terrifyingly intimate, was incredible. How long had it been since he could simply let go, simply enjoy the wonder of lovemaking? For years, every action, every touch, every kiss, every caress, had been fraught with peril, weighted by his fears of Mia's reaction. On the rare times when they made love, he had been under so much pressure to make his wife climax that his own desires had taken a very distant second place in his calculations.

With Allie, there was no need. Her wonderful, innocent debauchery swept those fears aside. He didn't have to wonder if he made her feel good. The ecstatic smile splitting her face, to say nothing of the way her body was reacting to his, made the very question laughable. And her joy rebounded on his, creating a positive feedback loop that made him giddy from mingled pleasure and pride.

"Gonna cum," he whispered, nibbling the swell of her breast with his lips. They were body to body now. Grinding, screwing, fucking, fucking like animals, all thoughts of what was right and proper blown away by the clean wind of their desire. "Gonna cum for you so hard, little girl."

"Yes! I can feel it. Feel your big fat cock inside me! Cum for me, Daddy!"

With a wrenching groan, he did. Torrents of his seed poured out of him, spilling into his stepdaughter. And as he did, as he crossed that forbidden line, Allison clutched him around the shoulders, her nails scoring lines in his skin, as her body buked and writhed, completing their union.

*****

Twelve hours later, Jim walked into his house.

"I'm home!" he called. "Mia? You here?"

"In my office," came the distracted reply.

Jim smiled to himself, kicking off his shoes as he hung up his jacket. With a long, bold stride, he walked through the house to his wife's office. Even though it was Saturday, she was dressed in her office clothes, her hair pulled up in a bun so tight it looked almost painful. "Hi there."

"Hello." A brief, distracted glance up, then back to her computer screen. "How was Raleigh?"

"It was good." He walked over, standing behind her. Gently, but firmly, he closed the laptop.

"Jim!" She turned in her chair, scowling at him. "I was working on that!"

"And now you're not." He put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them. "I think you need to stop working so much. It's not healthy." He moved his hands lower, undoing the top button of her blouse. "We're making love. Today."

One hand rose, holding the collar of her blouse closed. "No. We're not."

"Why not?"

"It's..." Obviously unprepared for his challenge, she replied weakly. "It's Saturday."

"Oh?" He cocked his head to one side, though he kept his hands on her shoulders, rubbing softly. "People can't make love on Saturday? Is this a new rule?"

"Jim. Stop it. You're being silly."

"Wanting to make love to my wife is silly?" He moved his hands to the back of Mia's neck, kneading muscles which were as hard and stiff as iron. A tiny sigh escaped her lips, and her head bent forward, relaxing just the tiniest bit. "Why? You're beautiful. And I love you. Why shouldn't I want to make love to you as often as I can?

"You're gorgeous." He bent down, whispering in her ear. "That first time I saw you, at the bar at the sushi place downtown. Remember? Sushi City? All you can eat for eleven ninety-five, because we were both broke and didn't want to break the bank on a blind date? And you were there, letting a stockbroker chat you up, every inch of you screaming that you couldn't get away fast enough?"

A tiny smile curled her lips. "I thought he was my date. God, he was such a creep. He made all those hints about how flexible Asian women were." She sniffled slightly. "Then you showed up, with one red rose." Her hands tensed into little fists, then relaxed, falling to her side in the chair.

"I love you," he repeated. Another button came loose, and now he could see a long stripe of her upper chest. A black lace bra held her breasts, still firm despite her age. "I will always love you. I will never stop loving you.

"And I will fight for you, Mia Nguyen Snyder. Even if the person I have to fight for you is you."

He knelt down between her legs. Ignoring the way she stiffened at his touch, he reached up, sliding his hands up her thighs until he found her panties. Slowly, carefully, making sure she knew she was free to stop him any time she wanted, he hooked his fingers around the waistband and pulled them off, dropping them to the floor. Moving his hands under her bottom, he lifted her and moved her forward, then pushed her black, sensible skirt up, until it was bunched around her waist, and her groin was fully exposed to his view.

"Mia?"

"Yes?" Her voice shook. Anger? Fear? Or desire?

"Do you want a divorce? I don't." He swallowed. "But if you do, I won't contest it.

"But if you don't..." He made his voice firm. "There will be changes. I can't go on like this. Neither can Allison. And neither can you."

She gazed at him for a long moment, her mouth working. When she spoke, her voice was barely audible.

"No, master."

He stared. "What?"

"No, master." She raised her chin, looking at him. Tears pooled and spilled down her cheeks. A hand reached out, groping, and unthinking, he took it.

"I need someone, Jim. Someone who can tell me no. I can't...I can't stop. Even though I know I should."

Her hand bore down on his, grinding the bones together, as if he was a rope rescuing a drowning swimmer, and she was about to go under for the last time. "Please. I need a master. Someone to control me."

He swallowed. Of all the outcomes of today's talk, this was the craziest. But the wild, desperate look in her eyes, so unlike the Mia he knew, told him that this was real. That Mia was at the absolute edge, and that this might be her last chance. The last chance for all of them.