My Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
756 Followers

The second day I waited in the kitchen for perhaps ten minutes before I realised I couldn't do things this way, and that it would feel too obvious if I was just hanging out in soiled exercise clothes. That meant I was already washed and dressed long before I heard her open the door downstairs. I again mostly felt frustration that I wasn't doing something I clearly wanted to. Lily didn't mention it at all that day and we just had a quick conversation about our plans for the weekend, but I knew that I wasn't going to miss any more opportunities.

Monday came and this time I felt relatively calm. When half three arrived I closed my laptop and went downstairs. I put the usual program on the bike and tried to just enjoy the workout and not care if Lily came by this afternoon or not. I was, however, both delighted and terrified when I heard the door go about fifteen minutes from the end of my scheduled hour. I actually made it about five more before I stopped pedaling, turned off the bike and picked up my bottle of water. I mounted the stairs feeling like a nervous kid again.

Lily smiled at me immediately as I entered the kitchen.

"I thought I heard you down there," she said brightly.

"Yeah, I had meetings earlier, so." I gestured vaguely.

"Oh, really?" She nodded and smiled, from her reaction I realised how guilty my immediate justification had sounded. Still, it was too late now.

"Going for a shower, then?"

"Yeah, I think so." There was a pause and she looked back at her phone. I think the fact she seemed so unconcerned by everything made me want to keep talking. "You, er, don't mind, do you?" There was no explanation other than nervousness for my question, but I had to go with it now.

She looked up again. "It's up to you, really."

"Right, well, I'll go and." I managed to make a gesture to say I'd go up to my room.

She smiled again casually. "See you in a moment."

I went upstairs and undressed quickly, I needed to get going before I lost my nerve. I again stripped to just my black boxers before putting on the tatty maroon t-shirt. I briefly wondered about not wrapping my towel, but given the part I'd thought about most was Lily making me take it off I fastened it to my waist. Then I headed back to the kitchen.

She again looked up from her phone as I entered, still seeming at ease. I walked around the breakfast bar to the side she was sitting on, which was also the way to the bathroom door. I felt myself going slower than usual hoping Lily would do something to make me stop. As I came into her full view she did the same as last week, turning towards me and clearly taking the time to check out my clothes. I slowed a little bit more and I thought she perhaps slightly lingered looking at the towel. I hoped she was thinking about what happened last time.

"Have fun." Sadly, though, that was all she was offering for now. She didn't look back to her phone but it seemed obvious she was expecting me to go inside and shower, and so, with the slightly gormless air of someone hoping in vain for a conversation to continue, I walked past her and into the room. My heart was racing but almost nothing had happened.

I showered quickly. This time the nervousness probably explained why I didn't get fully hard even though Lily and what might happen next were all I could think of. As I shut off the water I wondered if I was being too hasty but the anticipation was too much. I toweled off quickly, making sure I got it as damp as possible. I again wondered whether to wrap it and this time I chose differently, mostly because I wanted to make sure something happened even if it was just another brief bit of exhibitionism.

She turned to me as soon as I exited. "All clean?"

"Yes, thanks." I stopped, hoping for a conversation. She looked down to the towel which I was clasping the middle of with one hand to my waist, and which then hung down obscuring most of my crotch.

"Oh, do you want me to hang up your towel again?" She asked mostly neutrally but in a way that seemed very slightly surprised, and as if she wondered why I wasn't moving on.

I immediately felt even more nervous and I grabbed at the excuse, even though it would be, obviously, a slightly strange request. "Erm, well. Could you?"

She smiled the smile I was coming to enjoy so much, the smirk that said she knew the power she had over me but wasn't going to acknowledge it out in the open. "Yes, I suppose so." She stood up. "Do you make Chloe's mum do this for you?"

It was the first time either of us had mentioned Alice, my wife, during one of our more interesting encounters. Fear and even a little shame poked uncomfortably through the nervous excitement and I suddenly felt a need to end this, but it seemed impossible. Lily was stood in front of me, her hand again slightly outstretched to take my towel. Even then I couldn't resist and I gave it to her.

"No, er, not really." I answered her question lamely as she had already dropped her eyes down my body. I stood still and let her look.

"I see."

It was a pretty neutral response to my admission, but where her gaze lingered was anything but. I felt a stirring in my cock, I suddenly wondered if I could make it move while she was looking. That would surely be a step too far.

After a few seconds she stepped aside casually. "OK, well, time to hang up a towel."

I nodded, she had dismissed me once more. I went to step by her and she moved to one side.

"Wow, that t-shirt's old." I stopped halfway to the door as she was talking to me again. I turned back to her and she carried on, "and it's grimy. Don't you wash it?"

I looked down, it was true it had seen better days. "Er, sometimes."

She shook her head, "I really think it should be a bit more often, Mr Hill. Especially if you're going to wear it when I'm here." She grinned at that.

"Oh, right, well. Maybe I'll stick it in the wash now."

"Good idea."

At that she suddenly set off to the door herself, probably on the way to the drying rack we had in the corridor. She quickly passed by me and I followed her. I nodded to her pointlessly as I turned to go up the stairs.

"The wash basket's over there, isn't it?"

I froze again. She was right, of course, it was by the entrance to the utility room a few paces further along than the radiator she was now standing by.

"Erm, yeah."

I couldn't stop myself, it felt almost like I was having an out of body experience, I slowly turned and walked back past her. She watched me go, not yet bothering to do anything with the towel she held. I halted in front of the basket, I didn't know what to do next. Or rather I didn't know if I could actually do it.

"I'll just sort this towel and then you can have some privacy, if you like."

I looked back and she was facing forwards to the rack. If she'd done it as quickly as she easily could have then sorting the towel would have taken seconds, but it soon became clear she was milking it. Still not looking in my direction she carefully shook it out and started to gather all four corners as a prelude to neatly folding it.

From her attitude previously it seemed like she would do exactly what she said. She was making a meal out of the towel, but I had no doubt that if I hadn't taken the shirt off by the time she'd finished she'd go back into the kitchen. I felt myself contemplating if I would wait, but the memory of the disappointments I'd felt last week coupled with the sheer horny adrenaline I was feeling was too much. I still didn't quite understand what got to me so badly about letting Lily undress me by her not quite stated suggestions, but I wanted it to continue very badly. As I saw her out of the corner of my eye still messing with the rack I started to lift the t-shirt off my body. It felt amazing and I soon dropped it into the basket and then, taking a deep breath and trying to hold my stomach as taut as possible, I turned to her.

The towel was hung and, as I'd hoped, she was giving me her full attention. I didn't dare look down as I was pretty sure my dick was now even more prominent, it felt just a few pulses short of a proper erection and I could feel it straining to move upwards against the tight fabric. I waited as I again saw her eyes sweep down and then up my body, it seemed like an understanding we had. She finally let them rise to my face, her expression was the smuggest yet. She didn't however speak. After just a moment's silence I felt the need to break it.

"I'll, er, go up and get changed."

"If you like."

She remained where she was, watching me and seeming perfectly in control of the situation. I slowly started to walk past her, I felt every inch of my nearly naked body move and imagined her gaze on all of it. It was electrifying even as I knew it was very wrong. As I turned to climb the stairs she was still there. I desperately wanted to find some cool exit line but nothing came and I just made my way up, eventually climbing far enough to be out of her view.

This time when I got back to my office I not only closed the door, I locked it, and about 30 seconds later I was having an intense orgasm. I'd known as soon as I started getting dressed that I needed to masturbate, the heavy feeling deep in my scrotum that came from getting too excited with no release was all too obvious. Lily's presence downstairs didn't deter me, if anything the idea just made me come faster. I knew there was no chance of her catching me but the fantasies that flickered at the edge of my over stimulated brain contained that and more.

Immediately afterwards, of course, I felt shame and remorse and was fearfully pledging to myself that this was the end of it. Though I think even then I knew that was nonsense. I worked as best I could for another hour until I heard Lily leave, presumably because a parent was passing through town and could offer a lift. I regretted not going back downstairs to see how she would have reacted to what we'd done, and that was the point, I think, when I accepted this would be an ongoing thing.

If I thought about what I was doing with regards to my wife at all, then I told myself it was still just about OK. She would have been very annoyed by it, of course, but I couldn't see how she would find out and it was still just looking. In that regard it wasn't any more serious than what had happened in the summer. Hardly number one husband behaviour, but still not actually cheating. That's how I thought, at least.

I still had no clue what exactly would happen next but I was starting to suspect that Lily would take care of that. The decisions I'd made to get undressed in front of her had felt largely forced by what she'd said or by the looks she'd given me, and while I found her hard to judge I was pretty convinced she knew what she was doing. I didn't know if it was a genuine desire on her part or just an enjoyment of control, or even a way of getting her own back for what had happened that summer. It interested me to find out, but I realised I didn't mind what the answer was, just as long as she didn't want to give up. There was only one way to find that out, though, and so I dutifully waited until three thirty the next afternoon and then went down to the basement.

Of course after all that build up she didn't show, but I wasn't deterred as I knew there would be another chance the next day, and the next day. I felt somewhat giddy when I contemplated that, but reminded myself I really couldn't afford to get carried away. Not that I thought for a moment that Lily wanted an affair, but at a certain point what we were doing could certainly jeopardise my comfortable existence. I just hoped I'd correctly judge the moment when I needed to do so. It wasn't there yet, though, so the next day I was again back down pedaling furiously when I heard the door open and close. A jolt of excitement went through me.

I told myself to at least play it slightly casual. This time I finished my hour, so it was almost twenty minutes later that I made my way to the kitchen to say hello. We exchanged pleasantries but I felt and hoped that both of us wanted to get on with things, though Lily, of course, seemed completely at ease. I did notice that she was wearing a skirt, which was unusual these days, pleasantly tight but almost to her knees and with black tights beneath. She had paired it with a fairly smart blouse and while she always looked good, today's formal but sexy look did a little bit extra for me. Her hair was down and framed her face nicely.

"I'll er just," I again pointed upstairs indicating I was off to change, I hoped I sounded as casual as she did. She nodded and the first part of our routine was over.

Or was it? Something occurred to me then that, in my excitement, I somehow hadn't realised before. My maroon t-shirt was still working its way through our wash protocols.

"Oh, er, sorry, but my t-shirt is still in the wash." I hesitated at the end, unsure what exactly I was telling her.

Lily's expression said the same thing. "OK." She smiled politely for a moment, then I saw a penny drop before I had a chance to try again. "Oh, right," she paused. "Well, that's fine." As ever it was all perfectly casual.

It seemed I was in just my boxers from the start today. I couldn't complain as it was clearly what I'd hoped when I'd blurted out that awkward question.

"Right, OK." I started to leave, already feeling as unmoored as I had towards the end of our last encounter.

"Though you've got other t-shirts, don't you?" I stopped, but before I could decide what, if anything, to say Lily carried on. "I guess you don't want to get them all damp and messed up, do you?"

She seemed to expect a reply so I gave her the obvious one. "No, not really."

She nodded and there was another pause. This time Lily's intervention seemed to come exactly as I had started to move.

"I can go to another room, if you like?" I couldn't believe she was teasing me like this, but she smiled up at me as innocently as she ever had. "Shall I?"

"No, no, that's fine. I'll just be passing through, so." It sounded like it had been all my idea again and for a brief moment I wondered if it all actually was, but the tension between us surely couldn't be just in my head.

"OK." She finally looked back at her phone and I headed upstairs.

With haste I took off my clothes. From my reflections of the previous few days I knew that deep down I wanted this and I resolved to act quickly to not let doubt creep in. I didn't even consider wrapping the towel, it seemed pointless.

I couldn't, however, help taking the time for a glance at myself in the mirror. As usual I looked at the definition in my abs and made sure to stand up straight. Unusually I gave my bum a look in the skin tight underwear and was pleased to see it looked firm and also pretty muscular. I told myself that it was no surprise that a girl like Lily liked to look at me, though I knew that that didn't really change how inappropriate it all was. I could see the bulge of my cock and balls, and while it wasn't that hard they were pretty well defined and it was surely only a matter of time. I picked up a towel and headed down.

As I approached the kitchen door my pace slowed, what I was about to do was still pretty amazing. I couldn't help but remember Lily sat in her tight skirt and the idea I was about to do something overtly sexual with a girl like that was still breathtaking. I found myself wondering where exactly to put the towel, carried in one hand or draped around my shoulders. Neither seemed at all natural but I found myself about to step over the threshold of the kitchen anyway with the towel sort of over one shoulder while I held it in place with my left hand. It didn't obscure anything important.

"Hello."

Lily looked up as soon as I entered the room and the casual way she kept her eyes on me as I went, seemingly completely unembarrassed by the situation, made me slow my pace. I came into her full view and I marveled some more at just how natural she was making this seem. I saw her look closely at my underwear and I was somehow in just enough control to sneak my own glance at her legs stretching deliciously from the hem of her skirt.

"Oh, do you like this one?"

I looked up and stopped a few paces from her. I wondered how on earth I was the one being caught in this situation. Though, as with when I'd mentioned her skirt in my office that summer, she seemed delighted by my attention. She was looking down at her legs making sure I knew what she was referring to.

"Oh, yeah, it's lovely. It suits you really well."

"Thanks." She stood up and gave me a twirl. "I had to really make an effort with my outfit today, we met a few local salon owners so it was worth trying to leave an impression on them."

I smiled at her. "Well, well done." We were somehow in one of our usual inconsequential conversations about her life, only this time with me practically naked.

"I've got a few skirts like this one, actually. They're from a little shop in town, I think they're on their website if you'd like to see them?"

I made a non committal noise, I was happy to chat but that didn't sound too interesting.

For the moment she was only looking at my face and she carried on talking. "Do you ever have to dress up for work?"

I considered it, it was tough to keep my mind on the question given how aware I was of being exposed for her. It was a weird experience talking to a fully clothed eighteen year old while I was in just a pair of boxer shorts. It was slightly humiliating but also an experience I felt myself desperately trying to prolong.

"Oh, well, not that often. I'm mostly at home, but if I need to go somewhere I'll usually have to pack a suit." I was rambling a bit, like she often did.

She nodded, it seemed like she expected me to continue.

"But, it's fine. I don't mind wearing a shirt and tie if I have to, and.." As I had meandered on pointlessly her eyes had strayed to my body. Eventually my monologue came to a halt.

There was a short pause before Lily spoke. "Think you'd ever show up to a meeting like this?" By the end of the sentence she'd decided to look me in the eye again and the smirk made its first appearance today.

"No, probably not."

She left another gap and seemed to glance briefly to my chest, which had what I considered a tasteful smattering of dark hair. "Probably time for your shower, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

She sat back down as I went into the shower room. I felt slightly sick, I couldn't believe I'd get to do it all again in a few minutes.

Unsurprisingly I went as quickly as I could. I wondered about masturbating right there and then, but I realised I didn't want to go back out with anything significantly smaller down there, it was a question of pride. I was pretty much hard throughout the shower but I knew from experience that I'd be able to stuff it away back into my boxers, and the pressure should then calm things down a little bit. Or so I hoped.

In the end as I pulled them on I realised that nervous anticipation had done a little bit of work as well and I fitted in without trouble. It was tightly packed but probably no more obscene than previously. Though I looked down one last time before I opened the door again and had to admit it was firmly on the x rated side. Upstairs it had seemed just a bulge but now both the head and shaft of my dick were very obviously outlined. Another jolt went through me but there was no way I could stop myself now. I opened the door.

"All good?"

"Yeah, great." I tried to smile naturally back and I saw her immediately check me out below. I decided to stay where I was for now and just let her look.

Sadly, and as ever, Lily refused to let me relax. After a brief perusal of my body she looked at me expectantly, politely but obviously wondering why I was just standing there. I knew why, of course, but I didn't want to say it.

janscoM
janscoM
756 Followers