My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
Jenna enjoys Marcus before her husband is due back...
3.8k words
4.45
21.3k
36

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 05

Chapter 17

As we lay there panting from our exertion, I gripped Marcus tightly with my arms and legs and squeezed his dick which was still inside me. He moaned and lifted his head from over my shoulder and we looked into each others eyes smiling. Marcus went to move off me but I said, "Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you yet. Fuck me again!" I squeezed his dick again and again, dug my nails into his back, rubbed my stockings up and down his body as I coaxed him back to hardness...I know that this is something that my daughter would never have done! With my husband due back home in the morning I was determined to get as much of his black dick as possible

"Good boy!" I purred as moments later I felt his full hardness stretching me and his hips moving rhythmically again as he began to fuck me. We both turned to watch ourselves in the mirror and I could see that Marcus was starting to enjoy this more and more...was there the seed of an exhibitionist in him? I could see he wasn't shy about showing off his body as demonstrated when he undressed for me earlier...why would he be when he was so physically perfect...he smiled at me in the mirror as he slowly fucked me, watching my face as it reacted when he circled his hips, changed them the angle of his strokes, he was learning very very quickly how to fuck me. I mused that the possibilities if he did enjoy being watched were very exciting and could open a whole new world for both of us!

I moaned out loud as I listened to the slapping noise as his stomach met mine, the feeling of his balls slapping against me, his deep sexy grunts of effort that each long deep stroke brought from him. He kissed and nibbled my neck as I offered it to him, twirling his dreadlocks round my red nailed finger as I looked the other way at the mirror...I just couldn't get enough of the black on white aesthetic...things had happened sooooo quickly and I felt that my life was turning upside down...and that made me sooooo happy and sooooo excited!

I lifted my legs high and spread them wide...Marcus moaned with pleasure as he looked in the mirror...my legs looked so good in the stockings and high heels. "You have amazing legs," he said as I moved my right leg back further and watched as Marcus kissed the black silk sheathing my legs. I moaned with pleasure as he continued to lick and kiss my leg as he fucked me more urgently.

"Remember, I'll always wear stockings and high heels for you. I want to dress up like a porn star for you. Would you like that, baby?" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes please, oh fuck, yes please," he replied as I felt him fuck me more urgently. My words and promise obviously turning him on!

The thought of dressing up for Marcus really turned me on too and so many images of me posing for him prior to climbing onto the bed with him flashed through my mind! Maybe I'd even wear my daughter's school uniform, or cheer uniform, or prom dress for Marcus! I was becoming such a 'bad Mom' and I giggled in my mind at the thought!

I pulled Marcus down into me and he reluctantly stopped kissing my leg. I kissed him deeply and moaned into his mouth, "Cum for me, baby. Cum for your girlfriend's bad Mom. Give me every drop you have. I need it so much."

"You're the worst Mom in the world," he moaned back at me and I dug my nails into him and pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts, absolutely loving his words!

"You and that beautiful black dick make me want to be a bad Mom. Please tell me when I'm not being 'bad' enough and I'll make more effort for you," I said breathlessly.

I watched as Marcus head tipped back, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the pleasure my beautiful, slim, fit, smooth, white, married, cheating body was giving him.

"Oh, baby," I moaned, "we're only just getting started, you and me. You are barely going to believe the pleasure I will give you...just keep this our secret and all your dreams will come true."

I could tell Marcus was getting close and with every thrust he said a single word..."You. Fucking. Dirty. Married. White. Whore. You. Are. My. Porn. Star."

Oh my God!!! My mouth was open, my eyes so wide, locked on his and I breathed so deeply as I listened to his words in a state of complete ecstacy! His strong black fingers gripping my blonde hair and holding me against the bed as he completely dominated me.

"I. Should. Tell. Cindy. And. Your. Husband. What. A. Slut. You. Are." he said.

All I could say was, "YESSSSSSSSSSS," as that idea excited me beyond belief...although I knew that wouldn't happen!

"My. Porn. Star. My. Porn. Star." he said over and over again as I felt his cum flood into me. The thought of being his porn star was my dream come true! An interracial MILF porn star! My body was bucking like crazy as my soaking wet pussy sucked the cum from his heavy balls, my body desperate to receive every single drop...like it was the most precious thing in the world. We kissed deeply as his dick continued to spasm inside me, delivering a seemingly endless stream of warm cum deep into my grateful cheating white body!

Chapter 18

As Marcus withdrew I playfully gripped him, reluctant to let him go! We both giggled at the loud wet, sucking noise that came from my pussy and I then moaned as I felt his cum slide out of my pussy and down over my skin to my ass hole before pooling on the white sheets. Marcus looked down, obviously enjoying the sight of the 'double cream pie' he had just given his girlfriend's beautiful, blonde Mom!

I watched as he strode across the room to the bathroom and my middle finger went straight to my pussy! I felt his wet cum coat it and I slowly lifted it to my mouth, watching as his cum ran down my finger before I sucked it clean. Marcus' cum tasted so much better than my husband's cum but I expect this was just because of who he was and the whole deliciousness of the scenario I had now found myself in!

I sat up and reached over to the side table. I quickly redid my lipstick and straightened my hair as best I could before I refilled our champagne glasses. I watched as Marcus returned, his now limp dick swinging as he walked. God, he was bigger soft than when my husband was hard and I felt a longing for to be inside me again!

He grinned as I handed him the champagne. "You know I'm not even old enough to drink?" he said jokingly.

"I know," I said smiling, "I'm going to completely corrupt you."

Marcus moaned as he sat on the bed and we shuffled up so we were resting against the headboard, our bodies touching...I couldn't get enough skin to skin contact with him! I draped my left leg over him so he could continue to enjoy the feeling of my silk stockings. I wanted stockings and high heels to become a fetish for him. I adored dressing up sexy and I wanted it to become a major part of our sex life...if I was to be his porn star then I needed to dress like one and I wanted him to appreciate me for it!

I imagined going out in public with Marcus, hanging off his arm all dressed up to please him. I fantasised about him wanting to show me off to his friends...of course I'd made him promise to keep us a secret but the thought of him telling his friends all about our sex life and then displaying me to them was such a turn on! I imagined his friends, all young, good looking, fit, black guys checking me out, their minds in over drive as they imagined themselves in Marcus place...taking the beautiful, slim, wealthy, older, married, blonde MILF to their beds where she would do anything they wanted all night long! I wondered what I would do if, one day, Marcus wanted to share me and bring another man into our bed? I'd certainly have no problem bringing another woman into our bed if that would please him! I'm sure any of my married friends would jump at the chance to experience him if what I'd heard at some of our weekly lunches were true!

But I was getting ahead of myself here and I knew that I just needed to make the most of and enjoy every second I had alone with Marcus. Who knew, it could all end tomorrow when he realised he wanted my daughter more than me? Or another much younger girl caught his eye! I was determined that that would not happen! I would use everything I knew to please and satisfy him better than any other woman could!

Chapter 19

With that in mind I put my champagne glass down and shuffled down his body, kissing down his ribs before my blonde head rested in his lap. I looked up at him as I lapped at his beautiful limp dick with my tongue like a hungry kitten. His eyes locked on mine as he ran his fingers through my long blonde hair. I moaned softly as I tasted the mix of his seed and my juices that were all over him. My red nails held his dick against his stomach as I concentrated on his balls. I loved how smooth they were and I wondered if they were empty yet. I kissed them all over, gently sucking on them with my soft red lips. I made sure I kissed and licked every single inch of them. Again I knew that this was something my daughter had probably never done given how wide Marcus' eyes were! I loved that there were probably so many things that he would experience for the first time with me!

"Mmmmm, yes, yes, just like that," moaned Marcus as my tongue flicked over the bottom of his balls and onto his perineum. It must have been sooooo sensitive as he squirmed with pleasure...I was almost tempted to kiss his ass hole but held back as I didn't want to do everything so soon. I continued to lick, soaking the sensitive area with my saliva before moving up and taking as much of his balls in my mouth as I could and let my saliva soak them. My fingers still held his dick against his stomach and I could now feel the hardness that my attention in his balls had brought. I loved how he could get hard again so quickly!

I wrapped my fingers round him and began to slowly stroke him as I continued to attend to his balls. I looked over at myself stretched out worshipping his balls as my hand slowly stroked his now rock hard dick which was standing up so proudly. I noticed Marcus fingers had moved from my hair and he was now gripping the white sheets with them and his toes....i was obviously doing something right I thought to myself! I had no intention of making him cum again so soon and slowed my rhythmic stroking...I wanted to suck and worship his cock for hours and hours...I wanted to show him just how submissive I wanted to be for him...wanted to show him how much pleasure I got from giving him pleasure...I wanted him to see just how unselfish I was in bed!

I slowly moved up from his balls, positioning myself between his legs, and dragged the tip of my wet tongue slowly up his magnificent rock hard black dick. I moaned as I swirled my tongue slowly round and round the sensitive head loving that Marcus was staring directly into my big blue eyes, my blonde hair framing my pretty face. I moaned as he exhaled deeply, his head slowly shaking from side to side, I think barely able to believe the situation he found himself in...his girlfriend's beautiful blonde Mom dressed in stockings and high heels slowly worshipping his black dick!

I then kissed the head so softly and gently before slowly kissing all the way down, all the way round, planting hundreds of delicate, gentle kisses on every inch of his perfection...making sure I didn't miss a single inch...such perfection deserved to be worshipped perfectly! Once again I found myself staring at the mirror, lost in the aesthetic of an older, white, blonde woman worshipping a young, muscular, black man! I moaned with pleasure as I felt Marcus fingers stroking my blonde hair.

"So blonde, so soft, so perfect," I heard him say as I lifted my head and sank my red lips over the head and sucked slowly. I felt him try to push my mouth down further but I resisted...I wanted to spend time concentrating on the sensitive head...I could spend hours worshipping this dick I thought to myself and decided that I would! I wanted to take him to the brink of ecstacy and then bring him back...over and over again until he begged me to make him cum in my mouth! I would show him just how good I would be for him...I wanted him to compare me to my daughter and any other young girls he'd fucked before...I wanted him to see why I should be his number 1 girl...why he should want to take me to his bed when he could probably have any girl he wanted!

The thought of competing with girls less than half my age really really turned me on. I knew that I knew how to dress up to please men...I knew what men liked and was very happy to completely sexualise and objectify myself for their pleasure...that was something that younger girls like my daughter and her friends would probably think was demeaning and anti-feminist as they all professed to be feminists! If only they realised that this was the easiest and most fun way to wrap men round their little fingers...most men only ever thought with their dicks! Sure, be smart and interesting but at the end of the day, a glimpse of stocking top, high heels, long blonde hair and bright red lipstick - the package which promised a great time in bed - would always win the man! And once I had a man in my bed and there was no way on earth I would ever disappoint him! And even more so if it was a man like Marcus who I knew I would have to make feel like a king to hold on to!

I kept my eyes locked on his as I slowly sucked the head, fluttering my false eye lashes, wanting him to see the effort I'd made to look good for him...something that I don't think my daughter paid enough attention to...relying instead on her youth to attract men. I let my saliva drip down his shaft and then massaged it into him as I removed my mouth to give it a few seconds rest and sexily bit my soft bottom lip. I flicked the underside of the head as I pulled the foreskin back, squeezing it gently and seeing a single drop of precum oozing from the hole. I licked it up and then slowly moved my mouth down his shaft, taking every inch until my nose was pressed against his torso.

Chapter 20

As my nose touched his torso I wiggled my head from side to side, saliva streaming from my mouth as Marcus groaned with pleasure, his hands in my hair holding my head in place. I squirmed as I tried to remove my mouth but he held me in place. I gagged loudly and heard Marcus say, "Oh God, yes, yes, yesssss," as he watched my struggling body in the mirror. I gasped for air as he pulled my mouth off him to give me a brief respite before he pushed my mouth all the way down the shaft again! His body was shaking and I could tell he was close. The next time he pulled my mouth from him I gripped him tightly round the base as I didn't want him to cum. He released my hair and gripped the bedsheets as we both fought his urge to cum all over my pretty face.

When I was sure the moment had passed and he was back in control, I released my tight grip and gently stroked him and began kissing him all over again. "Mmmmmmm, good boy," I purred as I looked up into his eyes as my tongue licked up the saliva from his rock hard dick. That was the first time I had took him to the edge and then pulled him back...it felt so good and I could see that Marcus had really enjoyed it too! Why wouldn't he when it meant his girlfriend's beautiful blonde Mom would spend more time sucking his young black cock! I imagined him telling all his friends about it and seeing the jealous looks on their faces! I knew they would be dying to meet me to see if what he was telling them was true...I would leave them in no doubt, just by the way I dressed and acted around Marcus, that I was indeed his blonde MILF porn star!

I imagined being the centre of attention...4 or 5 young black men all around me...all of them thinking about what they would do to me if they got the chance to take me to their bed! They would have been told by Marcus all the things I did for him...I'm sure they would take that as a challenge to do even more things with me and to me...I can only imagine how wet I would be if I ever found myself surrounded by a gang of horny young black studs...would I even be able to control myself I wondered? What would Marcus think? Would he be jealous or would he be proud that all his friends wanted to fuck me?

I carried on with my plan to drive him to the brink and back again...my soft lips working his beautiful black dick. Oh God, I just loved how long he could keep so hard...it must have been like an iron bar for over an hour now! I was teaching him control and I could only imagine how good he would be able to fuck me after a few weeks of training...I wanted him to be able to put any professional porn star to shame! I smiled up at him as my mouth engulfed him, it's wetness gliding over him making him moan with pleasure. My nails digging into his chest and abs as I sucked long and deep, my blonde head bobbing up and down, my long diamond earrings sparkling in the light.

"Oh fuck, Jenna, I'm close, so close," he moaned and I griped him tightly round the base and stopped sucking. I think that was the first time he'd ever used my first name and I liked how it sounded...his voice deep and manly....'Jenna and Marcus' had a delicious ring to it I thought!

I was sure that soon we would have pet names for each other that only we knew...I doubt there was ever a couple that didn't and I thought about what he might call me, although 'My Porn Star' would have worked for me! His body trembled and he gripped the bed sheets again as he managed to control himself, his breathing deep and slow. Mmmm it was so good being able to control the volcano that was desperate to erupt all over me again!

As my mouth began to work him again he moaned, "Please, please let me cum, let me cum all over that beautiful face!"

"Mmmmm tell me how much you want that? Does my daughter let you do that? Do you think I'll look even prettier with your cum all over my face?" I said in a low husky whisper.

"No, she's so fucking boring in bed. She's nothing compared to her beautiful sexy Mom. You look so good all the time. Let me make you even prettier, I want to make you pretty every fucking day," he groaned.

His words were music to my ears and as I sucked I stroked him quickly with my soft hand, making sure he could see my red nails on him. As I worked him, he pushed his hips up slightly to meet my mouth, so he was fucking my mouth...it felt so good for both of us! I'm not sure who was moaning louder as I was totally getting off on pleasing Marcus.

Our fingers entwined, squeezing tightly as his beautiful black cock alternated between filling my mouth and rubbing over my pretty white face. Our eyes locked and seconds later he let out a roar as the cum shot from deep within his balls, up through his black shaft and over my lips and tongue into my mouth. As the second jet erupted his dick was out of my mouth and laid across my face and I moaned as I felt the warm, wet, stickiness splash up on my cheek, nose and across my forehead into my blonde hair. Oh My God! There was so much and I felt it running down my face and over my chin before my mouth wrapped round him to take the third jet down my throat. All the time Marcus was bucking wildly as he finally got his release after over an hour of sweet, sweet denial!

Oh fuck! I must have looked a complete cum splattered mess when he finally stopped cumming! I could feel his cum all over my face and I knew for sure that he had totally ruined my eyelashes...I needed to redo them for him...! Marcus looked down at me...a smile of utter satisfaction played across his lips as he blew me a kiss. I giggled and moaned softly as I slowly licked the cum from his softening dick...knowing my daughter had never done this for him....!

"You look so beautiful," he moaned as he laid back, his eyes closed as I eagerly lapped up every drop of his cum, the skies outside darkening as night fell....

12