My daughter's cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy kneeled next to me and whispered in my ear "See what a natural black dick slut your precious daughter is? It's in her genes. She has it from you and you will soon love to take her position between those two bulls. Just look at her enjoying herself. The cock in her pussy is ramming her forward, shoving the cock in her mouth further and further down her throat with each thrust. Isn't she beautiful when she gives her body completely to those black gods?"

With that my final barrier keeping my mind from looking at Emma in a sexual way was completely torn down. She was still my daughter, but from this point onward she was primarily the object of my deepest desires and I would do whatever it takes to be near her and please her in any way possible. She was now my goddess.

Of course, I didn't say that. I just blurted out "Yes, she is beautiful."

"So," said Amy, changing her tone of voice to one more "matter of factual". "You actually passed lesson one, so let's start with lesson two. Pain!"

I froze as I heard the words. My instinct was to protest immediately, but just in time I remembered what Amy had said about me already having had my last chance. Wisely, I shut the hell up as she brought forward a thin rope.

"Let's see if you can handle this, little man", she said as she made a loop around my ball sack and then without warning pulled as hard as she could making a knot confining my balls in an extremely tight squeeze and cutting off the blood flow. It hurt like hell and I let out a big scream.

She tied two more knots on top of the first one ensuring the tight squeeze would remain. As the worst pain subsided from making the knot the pressure on my already cum swollen blue balls just kept building and it quickly became the primary source of pain.

On each side of the knot Amy let the remaining part of the rope hang halfway down to the floor. At both ends of the rope she tied a heavy metal weight to increase the pressure and pull on my balls even further.

I was now sitting on the chair with my wrists still cuffed on its back legs. My erection was still rock-hard and my balls were hanging just off the edge of the seat sealed tightly in a small part of my sack by the knots on the rope and at both ends of each rope was a metal weight. What a sight I must have been.

Amy slapped my balls hard two times to increase the pain even further before she walked away and got on her hands and knees beside Lisa, who had regained her composure and was now mercilessly fucked by Dion from behind.

J.D. saw his opportunity and pulled out of Emma in favor of switching to doing Amy doggy-style. Meanwhile Andre got on his back on the bed and was quickly mounted by Emma who didn't want to leave her pussy empty any longer than necessary.

The combination of the weights on my balls and my throbbing erection had an interesting side effect. The weights pulled my ball sack downwards, which in turn led to my erection being slightly pulled down. In my state of heightened sensitivity this minimal stimulation made my cock twitch upward which led to the weights bobbing up and down and creating even more pull on my ball sack.

The end result was that I was more or less being jerked off by the weights creating so much pain in my balls. The pain was incredible, but so was also the pleasure of finally having some sort of stimulation for my aching cock.

I took in the scene in front of me. Amy and Lisa were being pounded from behind next to each other. Amy's heaving breasts were swaying back and forth as her first orgasm of the evening rolled over her. This set off Lisa who probably lost count of the number of orgasms she had already.

J.D. and Dion were high-fiving each other as girls bucked in front of them. Then, to my right, my Emma was riding Andre like there was no tomorrow, hitting his balls with her pussy each time she went down.

Meanwhile the tugging on my balls brought me nearer and nearer the brink. I looked over at Emma again and as our eyes met, she gave me a wink and smile.

That was all I needed. Amy's knot was still hard around my balls but not hard enough to keep my cum in. I let out a big "aaaaarrrrrrggggghhh" as my cock started to spit and spew cum all over me.

The first shot trailed all the way from my jaw down to my belly button. It was followed by several large spurts drenching my chest and stomach before the last ones were just oozing down my cock and dripping down my balls.

I've never cum that hard in my entire life. It was truly a bliss to finally get the release.

However, that bliss was soon over. As I regained a sense of my surrounding, I realized that the entire room was laughing at my pitiful state.

"Oh my god daddy. You're even more of a sicko than we thought. Are you for real cumming from ball torture and having your baby girl flirting with you while having a black cock in her?"

Lisa chimed in "We are going to so much fun with you little man."

Amy was silent for once, just giving me a smirk as to say "Gottcha!!"

With that, they turned away from me and continued to fuck each other.

Meanwhile my attention turned to the weights tugging on my balls. Before, it was a mixture of pleasure and agonizing pain. Now, with a whimpering penis the pleasure was gone and the pain was all-encompassing and just growing by the second.

Lisa switched it up and got on her back under Amy, who was still on all four. She positioned herself halfway down her body so she could suck Amy's large tits as her friend was being plowed by J.D.

Amy let out a big sigh of excitement from the dual stimulation as Dion got between Lisa's legs and started to stab her insides like there was no tomorrow. It didn't take long until both girls were in convulsions from another in a long line of orgasms as Amy lost control of her legs and arms and fell over Lisa in what almost looked like a seizure.

Meanwhile, Lisa was all but smothered to death by Amy's breasts as she pushed through her own orgasm.

Once the girls returned to consciousness Amy began to ride J.D. as Lisa was totally spent. She must have had at least 10 orgasms and her tiny pussy had been beaten up by black dick for too long. She needed a break.

She whispered something and Dion looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

Lisa, still panting from trying to catch her breath, said "Now, little man, it's time for lesson number three."

My flaccid dick had return to life somewhat from the scene in front of me and I had a semi hardon as Dion walked up to me.

"Suck my cock, bitchboy!" he ordered.

His member was completely soaked by Lisa's juices and there were hanging large gooey strings from both the head and his balls. Again, remembering all the damaging photos they had of me, I obliged and stuck my tongue out to

mimic what I had done with Andre.

Dion had none of it unfortunately and grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pushed his throbbing monster in my mouth. I was taken completely by

surprise and immediately started to gag.

I was trying to keep from puking, but it was really hard as Dion started to fuck my mouth in anger. Spit, pre-cum and Lisa's juices were spewing out of my mouth on the sides of Dion's shaft and ran down my chin, jaw and flowed down my chest and stomach, mixing with the cold cum that I had deposited on myself, before finally soaking my now fully erect dick. I couldn't believe I was getting harder from being treated like this.

I would have liked to be able to describe the difference between Dion's cock and that of Andre, or how Lisa's pussy juices tasted on the black member in my mouth but to be honest I have no idea. It took all my strength and concentration to handle the rough fucking my mouth was getting without either vomiting from the stimulation of my gag reflex or passing out from the abuse.

"Cum in his throat!" I suddenly heard Lisa shout.

"I'm gonna drench this mother fucker with my black cum." Dion replied. "Hey little cock sucker time to claim your price. You want it, don't you?"

I couldn't reply and just let out a cock-stuffed moan which was probably for the best as my whole body wanted to protest. I had broken so many barriers already. Eating cum from another man's dick seemed like the final frontier and maybe the most disgusting one.

There was no stopping Dion and Lisa though. He thrust his almost bursting member even harder in and out of my throat a few more times before pulling out. As he jerked his cock quickly in front of me, I saw the enormous, shimmering, head swell even further and the pee-hole expanding slightly.

"Open wide!" Lisa exclaimed joyfully.

I did as I was told and felt the first burst of cum hitting my forehead, nose, open mouth and jaw. The next one hit my eye, chin and mouth. I immediately realized why porn stars close their eyes when they are doing cum shots. The burning sensation was intense, and I had to close my eyelids tightly by sheer reflex. As I struggled to open my eyes the third blast hit me directly in my mouth, overflowing it with warm cum.

Dion continued firing at least 10 splashes before he was done. My whole face was completely covered in his cum, as well my chest and stomach.

Given that I was already soaked by spit, pre-cum and my own previous batch the sight must have been ridiculous and of course Lisa made sure to capture it all on her phone before telling me to swallow the pool of cum I had in my mouth.

There was no use in resisting, and I let it slide down my throat. I didn't expect it to sting a little bit as I swallowed it, but it did. It tasted salty, mixed with a quality that I can't really explain. Almost like mixing lukewarm milk with salty seawater. The burning sensation when I gobbled it down also reminded me a little bit of when you accidentally swallow saltwater when swimming in the ocean. I can't say I enjoyed it. Pre-cum definitely tasted much better, but I survived it and felt kind of proud of it.

"Good little cuckie," Lisa praised. "Now clean up the mess you made".

Dion's cock was now only semi-hard and pointing slightly towards the floor, but it was still huge and covered in my spit and the last remains of his cum. I reached out and gave it a kiss on the head before taking it in my mouth.

This felt way better. I could only taste a little bit of cum in the mixture on his cock and the slightly lesser size made it possible, but still hard, to fit in my mouth.

I ran my tongue around his head a few times and let it pop out of my mouth as I turned my attention to his shaft, licking it up and down until it was completely clean.

Finally, I leaned my head forward and used the side of my face to move his dick to the side and allow me free access to his ball sack which I dove right into with my nose and mouth first. I licked up as much of the mixed liquid as I could before putting each ball in my mouth, one at the time, cleaning them completely.

"Oh my" Lisa gasped. "You really are a black cock addict already. What did it take you? A few hours?"

I felt strangely proud of her comment, but now without a purpose to distract me the pain in my balls started to become overbearing again as my once more rock hard erection put the weights in full motion.

Amy, who already had her fourth, or maybe fifth orgasm of the evening while I was getting plastered with Dion's cum, was the next to tap out.

"Em. Show the little man how a real pro takes a load." She said.

"Gladly," Emma joyfully responded. "J.D., get over here and fuck my throat."

J.D. did not need to be told twice. Andre was laying on his back on the bed with his cock deep inside Emma who, in turn, was laying on her back on top of Andre.

J.D. walked over and stood on the bed with his legs on each side of Emma's face. He crouched and shoved his hard member deep down Emma's throat.

She flinched by the suddenness and reached out her arms to grab hold of J.D.s ankles to ensure she kept her balance and didn't fall of Andre. J.D. pushed as far as he could down Emma's throat. The rest of us could see his cock moving further and further down. In the end she couldn't get him the full way down, but it was pretty damn close. She definitely had him penetrating her far beyond her gag reflex.

Once he was in as far as he could go, he started to hump her throat at least as hard as Dion had done with me and within a minute he was bucking and blurting out "Here it comes little spoiled white girl. Take my big black load."

He shoved his cock as hard as he could down Emma's throat and deposited his cum straight into my daughter's belly. She didn't even have to swallow!

As his orgasm subsided, he rocked the cock slightly back and forth inside of her as she closed her lips tightly around his shaft. As he pulled out, he was completely cleaned by Emma's mouth and all his cum and juices were left inside of her.

Emma grasped for air as he pulled out, then looked over at us with a big smile exclaiming "Ta-Daa!" as if she had pulled off a magic trick (well, in some sense I think she had).

Lisa and Amy clapped their hands at Emma's performance while Amy whispered in my ear "Don't worry little man, we're going to teach you that trick as well. And so much more!"

Emma and Andre switched places again, returning Emma to her original position on her back at the foot-end of the bed with her pussy on display right at the edge of the bed, allowing Andre to stand on the floor and ravish her already beaten up slit. The two of them humped furiously, clearly building towards their climax.

Andre pounded her so hard that it affected her ability to speak as each thrust

knocked the wind out of her.

"Oh-my-fuck-in.. I'm-cum-min-now. Ye-s. Ple-eease-fu-ck-me-har-der!"

Andre was panting louder and louder to the rhythm of their fuck as Emma was heaving and trashing below him.

"No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-w! I'm cu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ming!!" Emma screamed as the orgasm washed over her.

Andre shoved his enormous black member inside of her one last time before pulling out and spewing and spitting cum all over her beautiful pussy, drenching it completely.

Andre and Emma started laughing at the simultaneous release they experienced.

Suddenly, I heard a "click" on each side of me and realized that my handcuffs had been opened.

"Was it over?", I thought to myself. "Am I finally free?"

Amy quickly put an end to that line of thought.

"Now, it's time for your final lesson for today little man." She said. "Don't get any ideas just because you are free to move your hands. We still have all the photos and just as much power over you as before. Understood?"

"Yes, Amy." I replied in a low voice. "I understand."

"Good. Now, there is one more cleaning job left isn't it?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did they really expect me to lick the cum off my own daughter's pussy? This would surely be too much even for a twisted mind like Amy's?

I should have known better of course. Amy and Lisa took me by each arm helping me walk on my trembling legs that hadn't moved in hours. My erection was still bobbing in the air and the weights hanging below my balls were swaying back and forth as they led me to my daughter's cum drenched private parts.

The feeling of humiliation and being completely dominated increased tenfold compared to anything I felt earlier that evening, and that's saying a lot.

In one way I was excited to finally get to touch Emma, who over the course of this day had gone from being my beloved innocent daughter to becoming the target of my deepest, darkest sexual fantasies. I would do anything to touch her, but on the other hand, she was drenched with sticky cum from the large black man now standing behind me.

"Yes daddy, lick me clean" Emma urged me on. "Taste your daughter's cum filled pussy. Kiss it and make it all better daddy."

I reached out my tongue and was aiming towards a spot with a little bit less cum in the hope of getting a clean taste of just her.

I was about an inch from her pussy when I felt the force of a large man's hand pushing my head roughly downwards and mashing my face into her private parts.

"Just fuckin' do it white boy" a manly voice said from behind me.

The others broke out in laughter as I was struggling to breathe with cum flowing into my nose and mouth.

I had hoped for a sensual encounter allowing me to fully enjoy being able to pleasure the woman of my dreams, but as so often before this day it took a much more humiliating turn for me.

As I gasped for air I tried to stick my tongue out and scrape as much cum as possible into my mouth while being forcefully pushed down on Emma's pussy.

When I had finally managed to lap up most of the cum, the hands on the back of my head switched position and were instead holding each side of my face

moving it up and down her beautiful slit until finally all the cum was safely in my stomach and Emma was shimmering clean.

"Good job, daddy" Emma praised. "Now I know where to go the next time I need a cleaning."

The group laughed again and one of the guys filled in "Yeah, good job little cuckie. See you soon."

With that Amy released the knots around my balls and I fell to the floor from the pain of having all the blood returning at once to my aching crouch.

The gang left the room chit-chatting to each other as if nothing special had happened.

I laid on the floor with aching balls, a still raging hard-on, my face covered with the cum of two black bulls and my body drenched with spit and cum from myself mixed with the cum from Dion. I was humiliated in a way that I would never recover from.

I still felt the burning in my throat from swallowing two loads of cum and as I drifted off to sleep from the exhaustion, I realized that from now on I was truly my daughter's cuckold.

12