My daughter's cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4. Getting the ol gang back together again.
12.5k words
4.51
27.5k
40

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All characters are over 18. The story includes sections of incest, forced-bi and cuckoldry. If you are not into those type of things you do best to read something else, but if you are -- go nuts and enjoy!

*****

If you haven't read the previous chapters in this story yet you are well advised to do so.

Chapter 1: I get blackmailed and chained, naked, to a chair in my own guest bedroom by my daughter and her two friends.

Chapter 2: The girls invite three black guys for an orgy as I'm forced to have my first taste of black cock. I have to swallow cum and clean up my daughter's soaked pussy.

Chapter 3: I settle in as my daughter's cuckold and am forced to relive my fall from grace.

*****

As I woke the next day Amy's words were still ringing in my ears. "You'll find out soon enough" was her answer when I asked what was meant by her and Emma saying "I'm ready". I knew it wasn't going to be positive for me and I knew it would involve degrading me, but nothing more than that. Letting my imagination run wild was a punishment in itself as I pictured more and more awful things they could do to me.

I headed for the shower and as I went through my daily shaving as ordered by Emma, I heard a notification from my phone. I finished up, dried off and checked my message. It was a new chat group created by Emma which included the two of us and Amy and Lisa. Immediately I froze as I understood more was to come.

Sure enough, just seconds later the phone buzzed again and the first message in the chat group popped up.

"Dad! I was talking with Amy last night after she left, and we decided it's time to add to your daily chores. From now on you will make a video every morning after you've shaved showing how you jerk off and ending with you thanking us for letting you be a cuckold."

I couldn't believe what I was reading. It was one thing submitting to Emma on a daily basis, but bringing in Lisa, and worst of all, Amy to our routine was a completely different ball game. My thoughts were interrupted by another message.

"Of course, you are not to cum without our permission, as always. Edging is the life for you cuckie."

Another message came as soon as I had finished reading. "If we don't see the first video within 10 minutes, we will publish a photo of you sucking dick on Reddit -- get to work!"

I realized I didn't have time to contemplate what this would mean going forward if I wanted to make the deadline -- and I desperately wanted to make the deadline.

By now I was so deep into submission that it was enough to be verbally abused to give me a hardon. For once this was fortunate as I only needed to set up my phone right before being able to record myself beating my stiff member.

I stood straight up, faced the phone, and started jerking. As I had been allowed to cum for the first time in over a month last night, I was able to keep at it for a few minutes before getting that familiar feeling of cum starting to build up.

I pictured Emma's beautiful pussy in front of me as she rode my face to orgasm and as she exploded in my fantasy, I was just about to do the same before realizing that wasn't allowed to.

I stopped abruptly, took a few seconds to regain my composure, and opened my eyes. Still panting I managed to force myself into saying "Thank you Emma. Thank you, Amy, and thank you Lisa, for allowing to me be your cuckold and serve you."

The words still didn't feel natural to me and I had to keep my tone down to make sure Jessica didn't overhear. I got over to the phone, stopped the video and sent it to our group chat.

A few minutes went by before the phone buzzed again, several times.

Emma: "Good job, daddy. Remember, this needs to be done every day from now on."

Lisa: :)

Amy: "U r so pathetic. Lol!"

Now reality started to hit me. What had I gotten myself into? Every day I would degrade myself to these women and every day I would give them more material to extort me with if they ever wanted. I was so screwed.

As several days passed, I was happy to see that things didn't accelerate further. By the first week I had settled into my new routine. The only hassle was to make sure Jessica didn't catch me in the act and I must admit it was painful to walk around in a constant state of being edged to brink but never allowed to cum. I had to change my boxers several times during the day due to all the pre-cum I was constantly leaking.

By the second week it felt totally natural to praise the girls for allowing me to be their cuckold. The words came out of me without any hesitation at all and I looked forward to their degrading comebacks. It was clear that each girl had her own role.

Emma was the natural Dom, mixing encouragement and humiliation. Amy was the sadist, always opting for the most hurtful comments as she really seemed to enjoy my pain. I would have hated her if she didn't turn me on so much. Lisa was the prude of the gang, seldom commenting and when she did it was often only with using emoji's.

By the third week I started to get anxious for something to happen and by the fourth week I was totally desperate. As we entered the fifth week my balls were heavy as bowling balls and constantly aching. In my morning videos I started to plead with the girls.

"Please let me cum like the cuckold I am. Please, I'm in so much pain. I will do anything you ask. Anything!!!"

The first couple of days didn't yield much attention but by the fifth day Amy texted me back.

"Anything?" she asked. I knew I should not take the bait, but I was truly desperate.

"Anything!!!" I replied.

"ok." Was all I got back. Then radio silence ensued.

Two more days passed, and two more plea videos were made by me. Then, on the third day Emma skipped her afternoon classes and came home already at lunch time.

She had a big grin on her face as she walked in the living room where I was sitting on the couch, working on my laptop. She threw me a plastic bag with something in it and said, "Here. It's going to happen tonight."

My brain didn't take in the meaning of her words as I focused on picking up the item from the plastic bag. It was a cardboard box with lots of text on it, but what stood out were the words "fast acting enema". I couldn't quite fit the pieces of the puzzle together and looked up at Emma with a quizzical expression.

"What," I said. "What is this? What do you mean?"

"Tonight, you will get the release you have begged for so long now. Mum is away and you will throw a small party for me and some dear friends. You just need to get ready in order to play your part. I need you to shave your ass and take that enema, so you are nice and clean."

Suddenly it all fell into place and I realized what she wanted me to do.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed back at her. "There is no way. Absolutely not." I was embarrassed, afraid of the plans she had made with Amy and Lisa and I was angry at her for even suggesting crossing this line.

I had never been an "ass man". Never got turned on by the idea of anything entering into in that hole. With Jessica this had never even been a topic up for discussion in our sexual life as both of us thought the idea of anal was disgusting.

Now, my own daughter wanted me to be on the receiving end. At a "party" no less. I was so furious that I completely forgot my place and the extent to which she owned me.

"I'm sorry Emma but this is where I draw the line," I said. "That will just never happen."

Emma looked puzzled for a few seconds, then shrugged her shoulders and simply said "Ok, fine. Have it your way."

With that, she turned around and walked out of the house, leaving me in a flurry of emotions, not really knowing what to do with myself.

I spent the next 10 minutes convincing myself that I did the right thing. Sure, I had crossed more lines than I thought was possible over the past three months, but this was a different deal altogether. Of course it was right of me to stand my ground and Emma seemed to understand. This will be fine. Everything will be fine.

I got interrupted in my train of thought as my phone buzzed. As I unlocked it, I saw there was a new message in our chat group. I opened it and dropped my phone to the floor as soon as I did.

The message only contained a picture. It was a screen dump of me gulping down Dion's black cock, published on Reddit. I felt all the blood in my body rushing to my head. I trembled as it seemed my worst fears had come true. Was I to be exposed to the world as a submissive black cock whore? What would Jessica say, the neighbors, my work clients? My life is over.

The phone buzzed again. This time it was a text from Emma.

"How dare you disobey me?! Right now, this picture is only on an obscure part of the Internet but if I don't see proof of you complying to my demands within 15 minutes I will send a link to the picture to the neighborhood Facebook group. Don't test me!"

I'm such a fucking a loser. I had convinced myself that my opinion mattered. How could I have been so stupid? Of course I wasn't right in standing my ground and now I was in deep shit.

I immediately jumped into action. I opened the box Emma had bought for me. It contained a plastic bottle, some powder to be mixed with water and some thin plastic gloves.

Oh god, this was so degrading. I mixed the powder and shook the bottle as I went to the bathroom. I clicked record, got naked and squatted as I slowly pushed the nozzle of the bottle up my ass and squeezed as hard as I could. I felt the liquid going up inside my ass and tried as well as I could to ensure it didn't run back out. A small puddle made its way to the floor but at least two thirds stayed in.

I quickly went to my phone and sent the video. Then I just had to wait for the substance to do it job before going through the next degrading phase. Once my inside was clean, I proceeded with shaving my ass.

When I got out of the shower there was a new message from Emma. "I guess you're not completely useless. There will be punishment for your disobedience though."

I felt defeated. I was exhausted from the physical and mental rollercoaster the past few hours. I was also sad that I had angered Emma and failed in serving her like I should. I was also scared of what was to come, but I can't deny that I was also excited. My constant edging and pre-cumming existence made me think of sex 24/7 and the pain in my balls was relentlessly sending signals to my body to be turned on, even by the most perverted fantasies.

Another message from Emma. "Dad, you are the host tonight. Make sure there is plenty to drink and plenty of snacks. Your guests will arrive at eight."

It was already 4 p.m. so I had to hurry to the supermarket in order to get everything in order.

I did my shopping and got everything in order at home before seven. I was quite proud of what I had achieved. There was a drinks station fully loaded will all types of liquor, mixers, lime etc. The fridge was loaded with beer and there was an ample collection of fine red and white wine. Another table had snacks galore with chips, nachos, greens, dips and more. I had even had time to take another shower just to ensure I was as fresh as possible.

A quarter past seven Emma, Amy and Lisa barged through the front door, laughing and talking excitedly amongst themselves. The sight of the three of them as they walked in the kitchen was amazing.

Lisa was wearing a tight blue dress that hugged her petite body amazingly. Emma had a slim white, almost see through, t-shirt that ended an inch of two above her jeans style shorts which covered marginally more than a thong would. Amy had opted for the schoolteacher look with a black pencil skirt that ended halfway down to her knee and a purple shirt that was unbuttoned way down her body showing so much of her cleavage that her areola almost came into view.

"Oh, good," Emma said in a casual tone of voice. "I see that you got the stuff I asked for."

"Hey little man," Amy filled in. "Are you excited about tonight?"

I didn't know quite how to respond. I looked down on my feet until Emma reinforced "Can you answer a simple question, cuck?"

That last part stung in me. She was more prone to call me dad. The choice of a much harsher word made me realize she was still mad at me.

"Yes, Amy," I found myself replying. "I am very much exited."

Lisa surprised me with taking the initiative as she walked up to me and pushed her body against me. She gave me tight squeeze and leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah? Are you exited to see Dion, J.D. and Andre again?"

I was already speechless, but that comment made me lose my tongue completely. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that was a possible direction this evening could take, but I hadn't really given it any serious thought.

She moved her hand from the back of head down to my crotch and felt my member, ready to burst out of my pants just by that comment.

"No need to answer, your dick answers loud and clear." She said, as all three girls burst into laughter.

Although I felt embarrassed, I was also strangely proud of Lisa for taking command and being so seductive. After the weeks of sending videos in our chat she was as much engrained in my submissive worshiping act as Emma and Amy. Having only seen Lisa as the shy girl on side I was happy to see her grow and develop.

"Cuck," Emma said and snapped me back to reality. "Mix us some drinks and then it's time for your punishment."

I did as I was told and made a pitcher of margaritas which I served to the girls in the sofa where they had now made themselves comfortable.

"Good," Emma stated. "Now, what happened today?"

I bowed my head in shame and whispered softly "I disobeyed."

"That's right asshole!" Amy eagerly screamed back, clearly happy to be dishing out some punishment.

"I was going to let you have an exciting evening," Emma continued. "But then you had to go and ruin it all."

"You do understand what this means, right?"

"Yes," I sheepishly admitted. "I need to be punished."

"Damn straight!" Amy shouted again.

"We have been racking our brain trying to come up with a suitable punishment for you," Emma explained.

"We can't really force you to suck cock, because you love that, don't you cuck?"

"Yes Emma. Yes, I do," I admitted.

"When we saw how scared you were by being exposed as the pervert you are, we came up with the ideal punishment. First, we need you to start by getting completely naked."

It felt very awkward to imagine myself getting naked in front of three clothed girls. Especially in a fully lit room. On the plus side I had been through this before with Emma and Amy. It was degrading, but as a punishment it still felt acceptable.

I unbuttoned my shirt and let fall to the ground. I feel that I have a pretty good body for my age, but of course I got self-conscious being judged by pretty 18-year old girls who I knew were used to athletic black guys.

I removed my socks before pulling down my trousers and boxers all in one. As I removed them fully my cock was standing straight out, pointing towards the girls as it leaked pre-cum in steady stream down on our expensive hardwood floor.

"Good," Emma said, sounding almost bored. "Get on your hands and knees and lick up the mess you made on the floor."

I slowly got down on all four as the girls giggled in front of me. I pushed my tongue out and tasted the small puddle on the floor. The taste was salty and creamy. It wasn't the first time I tasted my own pre-cum and after the first dip of my tongue I sucked it all up in my mouth before swallowing.

"Eeuuww," Amy exclaimed. "Old man juices -- gross."

The comment made my act all the more degrading as I licked up the drops from the floor.

"Ok," Emma continued. "Now, that wasn't much of a punishment. To ensure it will be a real punishment you must now stay naked for the entire evening."

I couldn't quite comprehend what she had said.

"But," I protested. "You will have guests coming. Will I be the only one naked?"

"You're not disobeying, are you cuck!?" Emma cut me off abruptly.

"No, no, no. Of course not. I'm sorry." I backpedaled as far as could.

"Thought so," she continued. "Our guests are 3 minutes away. You are to go out and welcome them on our front porch."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did she seriously want me to go outside and expose myself to the whole neighborhood? This was really my worst fear as it could destroy the whole life I had built up for me and my family.

"But..." I tried. "The whole street could see me. Please don't make do this!"

"You get the fuck out there... Now!!!" Emma yelled back. "Or else I will leave you there the whole night."

I understood there was no sense in arguing and on shivering legs I made my way to the front door. My mind was completely blank. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The cold air rushed against my body. Summer had become fall and this time of the day I would take on a jacket before going out. I looked back at the girls and to a first trembling step outside. Luckily for me dusk had already set in and covered my naked body somewhat.

I could see my neighbors going about their daily lives through the windows of their houses a bit down the street. We were living in a suburb where people were well off which meant that we all had large yards and houses were, fortunately, spaced pretty far apart.

Our house was situated at the cul-de-sac and at the top of the road meaning I could look down on plenty of houses, and way worse, they could look up at me.

"One more step, daddy!" Emma said. I should have been worried but the fact that Emma called me daddy again instead of cuck made so happy that I gladly complied and took another step out on the porch.

"Later, cuckie!" Amy shouted as she slammed the door shut behind me. As I heard the click of the lock I understood that I was now completely exposed in front of my own house.

Then, another click broke the silence and the deck lights came on. I jumped at the realization of what had happened. I was now naked and fully lit for all my neighbors to see. This was humiliation beyond anything I had ever experienced, or even imagined.

I wanted to look into the windows of the neighboring houses, but I was too afraid of what I would see. I just bowed my head in shame as tears started to run down my face.

I don't know how long I stood there on the lit porch with tears running and body shivering from the cold. It felt like hours but was probably minutes before I was awoken from my degrading trance by a black SUV that parked in our driveway.

Out jumped four black muscular men. As they approached the house I recognized three of them. It was J.D., Andre and Dion. I hadn't seen the fourth guy before, but he seemed to cast from the same mold as the others. Tall, manly, muscular.

As the guys came closer, they noticed me and immediately broke out in laughter.

"What the fuck!?" the fourth guy exclaimed.

I remembered that my punishment included greeting the guests. Even though every cell in my body screamed not to do it I dried my tears quickly and, half sobbing, said "Welcome to my house, honored guests. I hope you will have a pleasant time this evening."

That only made the guys laugh even harder. J.D. managed to say, in-between laughing, "You're just too fucking much".

The guys made their way past me and Amy immediately unlocked the door and let them in. Dion, who was the last in the group to pass me, shoved me to the side and said "Get lost, loser".

Then they shut the door behind them, leaving me on the porch. Alone again. I didn't know what to do. I had done everything they asked of me. Was I to stay on the porch? Could I come in again? I didn't dare to move as I heard the girls giggling from inside as they tried to impress the guys.