My Daughter's Fantasy

Story Info
She finds his secret porn files and manipulates her Dad.
4.1k words
4.33
38.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers

My daughter Emma and I have always been open and honest with each other, including in-depth discussions about us both being bisexual. After high school, Emma moved out of her Mom's and in with me because I lived right by the University.

When Emma was nearly 21, Rae, my girlfriend at the time, got a job several states away, and I just couldn't follow. One of the last things she did, unbeknownst to me, was to show my daughter where my porn stash was on my computer. This included videos that I'd never publicly admit owning, or even having fantasies about, but even worse was a collection of sex tapes starring me with men, with women, and also Rae and I sharing Bette, a trans girl we had dated for awhile. There was also a lot of footage of our best friends, Jack and Janelle, playing with us, having crazy-monkey sex in every combination and permutation imaginable.

Emma soon began asking detailed questions about my early sexuality, and my love for giving oral sex. This was not particularly out of bounds for our relationship, except she had never been so interested in specific details, play-by-play descriptions, and interest, bordering on scrutiny, about how I came to grips with my bisexuality. She also, without prodding, gladly shared many of her sexual experiences. I could not fathom where this newfound interest in discussing our sexuality came from.

I love to read erotica, and on erotic literature websites, the incest category is always voluminous, but apart from listening to Emma having quite loud sex with her BFF when they had sleepovers at my house, I really had no salacious thoughts about her. Until now, as our talks grew increasingly dirty, bordering on the pornographic. Many times recently, she had gotten me so worked up, our talks would end with me rushing to another room to "wax the dolphin". On her way to bed, she often made comments about what she would soon be doing, like hoping she remembered to buy fresh batteries.

She took over our movie nights, and began choosing deeply sexual films, including Y Tu Mama Tambien, Ken Park, Dancing at the Blue Iguana, and others with highly sexual, bisexual, and incestuous themes. She also started wearing more provocative clothes around the house, like a threadbare t-shirt and panties, though I wasn't always sure about the panties.

Once, we bumped into each other in the hall just as she had stepped from the shower, and while wrapping her hair in a towel, she dropped her body towel, and was in no hurry to pick it up. I was stunned, frozen in a wide-eyed stare, answered by her beautiful smile. She was more voluptuous than her mother, who was supermodel-thin, with small breasts, and sexy as hell. Emma kept herself trimmed close, in a thin triangle. She had, I'm guessing, a good B cup, with silver-dollar sized areola, hips that made perfect curves, and when she turned and bent over to pick up the towel, she showed off buns that I would kill to press my face in between, just for the privilege of licking her ass till she screamed.

One movie night, after a bottle of wine and a particularly hot film, I decided to confront her. I started with how she had been fidgeting during the film, so had she been masturbating? She admitted that she was, but "didn't finish". I felt emboldened, so I just came out and asked what all the sex talk and sexual tension was about lately. Was it just that neither of us were seeing anyone, or was there a more nefarious motive behind it all?

She beat around the bush a bit, but I was having none of it. We had always been honest with each other, and I had always answered even the most embarrassing questions she would throw at me, including if I was a "grower or shower" and how I measured up, fully erect. I told her that she needed to show me the same respect I had always given her, and just come clean.

She started by admitting that she had seen my porn file. She said that at first she resisted, but eventually, she got curious as to what kind of porn I was into. She read the erotica that I wrote, saw the links to porn sites that I liked, and finally found what Rae had not told her about: my personal sex tapes. The ones that she kept coming back to were of me and my friend Jack giving each other head while Rae and Janelle, Jack's girlfriend, shot the video. When we were blowing each other, the girls ran a non-stop dirty talking narrative of encouragement. She also loved the videos of me and Rae, both together and separately, sucking and fucking Bette, the Trans woman we dated.

So, what was the endgame here? Sometimes, while house-sitting, or pet-sitting, I would run across nude pics, or even the occasional sex tape while doing a little snooping, but I never, ever so much as whispered a hint that I knew some of my friend's sex secrets. What, then, was Emma hoping to accomplish with all this sexual teasing? What exactly was happening?

She admitted that there was no real plan. The videos of me sucking cock just got her hot, and she couldn't help but to tease me and pry details of my sex life from deep in my sexual history. I called bullshit. She had been watching my porn, masturbating, stirring her imagination, so what were these fantasies? Where did she think all this was heading?

Finally, she admitted that she wanted to watch me masturbate and lick my own cum off of my hand. I told her I would mull it over, and wasn't sure that I was ready to cross that line, but I would think about it. I got up to go to bed, not even trying to hide the tent I was pitching, and kissed her goodnight.

As I was just about to leave the room, she called out to me: "Why don't you leave your door open?" I turned, smiled, and shook my head. She took off her t-shirt and informed me: "Well, I'll leave mine open, if you're interested." Wow.

I was naked seconds after closing my bedroom door, and pre-cum was flowing like a faucet. I rubbed it all over the head, then completely covered my cock with it. I was really enjoying the stimulation, and then I licked some off of my fingers. My pre-cum has always tasted sweet to me.

I heard Emma walk down the hall to her room, past the bathroom separating us, and imagined her watching me savor my fluids.

I could hold back no longer, and started jacking off with a fierce grip and determination. I could feel the orgasm approaching like an eruption, and held my other hand out to catch it. I came harder than I normally ever do alone, my stomach muscles spasming with over-stimulation, like after a great blowjob and your lover doesn't stop sucking, just keeps teasing, teasing. Before I was even able to catch my breath, I did something I hadn't done in years: I brought my hand up and slowly, sensually, licked the cum, savoring both flavor and texture, making certain I got every drop, knowing full well how much she would have loved to watch me at that moment.

The next decision was made before I even knew what I was doing. I turned off the light and slowly, silently opened the door. Fortunately, I had fixed it a few weeks before, as it had been both sticking and squeaking. For a moment, I couldn't decide if fixing the door was serendipity, or if I subconsciously had been planning on spying on my daughter some time in the future.

The only clothes I had on were my socks, and I slid along the hard wood floor like a slow-motion ice skater. She told the truth: her bedroom door was, indeed, open. The light from Emma's room was dim, it had to be the low setting on her bedside lamp. I heard a quiet moan, and leaned in, peaking around the door frame.

She was naked, on her back, eyes closed, one hand playing up and down her pussy lips, the other casually teasing her nipples. It seemed like she was in for a long session. My erection hadn't softened at all, and, in fact, seemed to have forgotten that it had just cum. I started jacking off again, and my cock, still wet from all the pre-cum, made a low squishing sound, not unlike a very wet pussy being played with. I told myself that she didn't know I was there, but she suddenly switched gears. Rolling over to the bedside table, she opened the drawer, and pulled out a small, standard rocket-shaped vibrator. She twisted the base to a low hum, started rubbing it around her pussy, legs spread much wider now, and began pinching and pulling at her nipples.

In less than a minute, though, she turned up the vibrator to high, skipping the middle setting altogether. This was no longer a marathon, this was a sexual sprint, and although I was too caught up in the moment to realize it then, in hindsight, she was clearly putting on a nasty show just for me. She was pinching her nipples harder, pulling them, stretching them as far as they would go, sometimes grabbing a breast, squeezing so hard it would leave red marks, like a hand shaped bikini. Meanwhile, with her other hand, she moved the vibrator back and forth, just a couple of centimeters, pressing it hard against her clit, moaning louder, guttural, with an occasional "Yes, yeeeeesss" thrown in with a deep, needy growl.

The hand playing with her tits suddenly dropped, snaked underneath her, and fingers began rolling in circles around her puckered hole. I could see the large dark spot she was making on the duvet, so it shouldn't have surprised me that she was wet enough to suddenly cram two, maybe three fingers up her ass, and began spasming, just as I had just done a few minutes earlier. But this was so much more, like slam-dancing in a mosh pit, it was almost an orgasmic seizure. Just listening to her "oh, oh, oh-oh-oh" would be enough to send anyone over the edge, and I, once again, caught my cum shooting out the tip of my cock like a seven inch canon.

Slowly, her breathing and muscle spasms came under control, she turned off the vibrator, and I snuck back to my room, licking, enjoying the taste of my second orgasm.

I fell asleep quickly, but my sleep was filled with dirty, nasty guilty-pleasure sex dreams. I woke up a little past 3 AM with yet another raging hard-on, and my head filled with visions of my daughter, aware that she was clearly performing for me, which made the whole thing naughtier; an eager exhibitionist with a lucky peeping Tom.

As always, I had an abundance of pre-cum, and kept sucking it off my fingers, but when I came, being my third orgasm, there wasn't much of a load. I ate it anyway.

Emma took to wearing very little around the house, usually just bra and panties, and when she took showers, she no longer bothered with the towel around her body. She just walked around naked until she air-dried. She knew the effect she was having, and obviously enjoyed the daily eye-fucking I was giving her. She brought up, once or twice, the idea of us having a nudist household.

"You just really love teasing me, don't you?"

"No. I mean yes, I do, but I really think we'd both enjoy being naked all the time." I told her I would think about it.

The next movie night, she chose Blue is the Warmest Color, which is so hot, it would turn on anyone of any sexual persuasion. When it was over, I sat, stunned, glancing around for something to look at besides my daughter's nipples ripping holes through her camisole. She announced that tonight was a double feature, and, because the TV was hooked up to a computer for DVDs, streaming, etc, she grabbed the mouse and began searching while I poured us both another whiskey.

As she returned to the couch, she took her top off, leaving only a skimpy pair of purple panties with tiny yellow bows. The video she had chosen was from my porn file. It was a really hot scene with a woman trying to convince her man to try a little bi play, because everyone has fantasies, and why not try it just once? He slowly acquiesces, an inch at a time, allowing the other guy to touch him, and finally agreeing to suck cock together with his girlfriend. It was a smoking hot scene.

Emma asked me if I had ever been in a three-way like that. I said that the first several times I had played with guys, it was just us two, but once I was more comfortable with my sexuality, yes, I had been with two different couples where it was the woman's fantasy, so we talked, cajoled him into it.

"So try everything once, eh, dad?"

"Well, not Everything, but if you have a fantasy, especially one that keeps coming up, and you've masturbated to, I think you should try it twice, because the first time, you're too nervous to really enjoy it."

"Can I ask you something? Totally honest."

"I promise."

"The last movie night, when I admitted I watched your sex tapes..."

"Yes?"

"I went in my room and masturbated. I left the door open. Did you see me?"

Between our conversation and the video, where the woman was placing the guys' hands on each others' cocks, mine was hard as a rock.

"Yes. And I jacked off in the hallway, and you had said that you wanted to see me eat my cum, well, I did."

"Wow. Damn, that is so hot, and I'm so wet. I thought you were there, but I wasn't sure. I tried to put on a good show for you, just in case."

"Well, you did. It really had me going. I was hard as iron. And, I'll tell you what, the truth is, I came three times that night. And swallowed them all. I haven't done that since I was a kid. Well, not my own cum."

"Try everything twice, huh? Because you're too nervous the first time to enjoy it? That really sounds like good advice. I was kinda nervous thinking you were watching me. I wasn't sure how you'd react, and maybe you'd get mad. This is the second time. I can enjoy it now."

With that, she stood up, dropping the panties to the ground. When she sat back down, she kicked them off her foot, flinging them across the room. She turned to me, one foot on the floor, the other spread, knee coming up to her chest. She looked at the screen and the woman was holding the new guy's cock, feeding it to her man, telling him how she loved seeing guys give blowjobs, how sexy it was watching him with his lips wrapped around a dick, calling him a good cocksucker.

My head kept snapping back and forth between her playing with her pussy, and the hot scene on TV. I noticed that when my head turned to her, she would look deep into my eyes, then her gaze drifted down to the tent in my pants that felt big enough to go camping with it.

I could no longer think of a reason not to, so I finally obeyed the command of her eyes. I stood up, took my shirt off, and dropped my cut off sweat shorts to the ground, showing off, with pride, my hard cock. There are erections, and there are ERECTIONS, and at this moment, I was so hard it hurt. I sat down and slowly stroked up and down while watching a man and woman sharing a cock, licking every inch of the shaft, taking turns seeing how deep they could take it, teasing the balls, kissing each other with the head in between their mouths, a welcome barrier to play with.

"I lied to you, Dad. I mean, I didn't tell the whole truth. I said that I wanted us to masturbate together, and I did, I do, this is so fucking hot." She took a deep breath, and I braced myself, unsure and afraid of what she would say next.

"I also wanted that," she said, nodding to the TV. "Bi guys have always turned me on, just like all guys have a lesbian fantasy. But when I saw those videos of you sucking cocks, oh my god, I just... I really, really really want to see it in real life, not some cheap digital recording."

"You want to watch me give a blowjob?"

"Yeah, and like with you and Jack when you'd take turns on each other, and Janelle and Rae would call you guys cocksuckers. It was always said with such praise and lust."

"You want to call me a cocksucker?"

"God, yes I do. I want to watch you get on your knees, take it in your mouth, show me how much you love it, show me what a great cocksucker you can be, and make him cum in your mouth."

"And then?"

"And then what?"

"In this fantasy of yours, what do I do with this mouthful of cum?"

She looked down at my cock, and both her breathing and circles on her clit intensified. She began the pinching and pulling on her nipples. I turned my body toward her, giving her as full of a view as she was offering to me.

"Tell me, how does this fantasy end?" I demanded.

"You kiss me," she said as an involuntary moan crept up from inside. "You kiss me with his cum and we both swallow."

At this, her hand swept over her pussy so fast, I thought she was going to give herself Carpal-Tunnel. Once again, I watched as her body went into spasms, seizures of ecstasy. As she calmed, her eyes open and locked on mine. As my own orgasm unleashed, I pulled my cock back toward my body just in time.

Three, four, perhaps five times it throbbed and shot cum, landing all the way from my navel to my left cheek. As it subsided, I gripped my cock tightly, scooping up what was left on the head, and brought it to my mouth, making a spectacle of licking my own cum. A whispered "Yes" escaped her lips, and, staring with my cheek, I wiped up small puddles and licked them from my fingers. What I did not expect was for her to lean forward and lick the last few drops off of my chest. When she sat back, I reached for her hand, sucking the first three fingers, slowly, one at a time.

"There. Now we both know what the other tastes like."

We returned our attention to the movie, and a few times she came out with an "That was incredible," or "I can't believe we did that."

The video got more intense, and with every change in the scene, change in positions, she would ask questions about my sex life. Yes, admitting that I'm bi was a big factor in your Mom divorcing me. No, I never cheated on her, not even with a guy. I'm pretty sure she had an affair, though. Had I ever done anal? Yes, both giving and receiving, with both men and women, but it's something I have to be in the mood for, if I'm the one taking it. Yes, I've been pegged. Yes, I've sucked cock while being pegged. Yes, I've been with two guys, taking it in both ends at the same time. Mostly, though, my sexuality has evolved to where I really can't see myself just one-on-one with other guys. A woman pretty much has to be in the mix for me. Maybe, with the right guy, right circumstances, maybe trade blowjobs? But that hasn't happened for years. No, I don't have a preference between men and women as far as oral sex, I love going down on both. No, I'm not interested in guys, I could never fall in love with another man. Then, the big one: would I ever suck a cock for her and let her film it like Rae did?

My mind raced with possibilities. I was quite certain that Bette, the trans girl we were with for awhile, would be into it, she had lots of kinky fantasies, but she moved away a couple of years ago. The only guy I had been with in years was Jack. Under normal circumstances, that would be no problem, but he and Janelle have known Emma for years, and asking then to do it with my daughter as an audience? The incest angle would be a hard sell. Impossible, even. I didn't want to freak them out. I couldn't even imagine how to approach the idea with them.

We got back to watching the movie as the scene was nearing the end and the woman once again took direction. She had the guys take turns cumming on the other's face and mouth, then she would kiss him and play with the cum. As this was happening, I started to get hard again, and we both masturbated a second time, this time sitting side-by-side, watching porn together like a couple of guys in a circle jerk. When I came, once again, I caught it in my hand, and made sure she watched me, once again, swallow my own load.

I asked her why that turned her on, as I'd never known a woman with that particular kink. She said that one of her first experiences in porn was an old "Behind the Green Door" style low budget 70's porn where a man was jacking off to an audience, then ate his own cum to thunderous applause, and it just struck a chord in her kink closet. Fair enough.

Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers
12