My Daughter's Friend

Story Info
Making love to my daughter's friend.
1.4k words
4.25
11.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an avid motorcyclist putting many miles in per year. My daughter's best friend, Debby, who has become like family to us, accompanies me often, her loving motorcycling as much as I. She's thirty four and very attractive. Her and I ride together so often that we are often asked if we're having an affair. With my being 63 and her 34, it seldom even crossed my mind. That's not to say that it hasn't, after all, I'm still a man.

On one occasion, being someone who isn't shy about her body, she chose to wear short shorts. When she mounted my bike, the look of her soft inner thighs all the way to her crotch, I must admit, had me aroused. The thought of my face between them had entered my mind. On another occasion she wore spandex pants. When she got off the bike she had left a wet spot on the seat where her crotch had been that her and I both could not help but notice. Embarrassed, she quickly wiped it off with her hand. We both laughed about it with me cracking that she must really love riding but for that, there has never been even a slight flirtation between us. Just a love of riding through the mountains with a typical ride usually being four to eight hours.

On one particular ride I blew a rear tire, luckily we were in a small town when it went. The tire was beyond repair so I removed it and took the wheel to a local motorcycle shop. The soonest they could bring in a new tire was two days later, so we took a motel room across the street. They had only one room available with two queen beds due to a cattle show, auction in town and most of the rooms booked. We had a dinner that evening with red wine and I brought another bottle of the same back to the room.

After a few more drinks, Debby took a shower coming out of the bathroom wearing a red lace g-string which was pretty sheer, sheer enough where I could easily make out that her pussy was shaved bald. She also wore the tiny white half t-shirt that she wore under her biker jacket that came barely below her "C" cup breasts and that's when wearing a bra. With her now being braless, it was exposing the lower part of her boobs which I must admit was a very sexy look.

She sat cross legged on the bed across from mine giving me a wonderful shot of her undercarriage. Debby had slept over at our home many times even living with us for a period of three months but I had never seen nor realized just how comfortable she was with her body. Very nice.

As we were talking she got up to get her motorcycle jacket, her naked little ass fully exposed but for a thread running up her crack. She pulled a joint out of the pocket which she offered to share. I not being a weed user, excused myself to take a shower. Not having packed for an overnight I had only my underwear to wear to bed or my jeans. I decided jeans would be best and came out of the bathroom in them.

We continued our convo where she made mention of a new tattoo on her left shoulder blade. "Here, I'll show you!" she said. She turned her back towards me, I fully expecting her to pull up the back of her shirt exposing her shoulder blade and tat. Instead she simply took the shirt off.

I sat there looking at her beautiful bare back and side breast thinking she would put the shirt back on. She didn't, she in fact turned around giving me the full view of her firm "C" cup breasts and perfect brown nipples.

Her tits, a more perfect set I have never seen. They were beautiful and I told her so. She thanked me for the compliment and didn't bother to put the shirt back on saying, "I sleep in the raw. Would that bother you?" I responded no that I too sleep in the raw. She asked if I intended to sleep in my jeans. I said, I probably should it seemed the proper thing to do. Her response was, "Nonsense! Take them off. If I'm in the raw you have to be!" And so I did.

I sat there before her naked, She commented on my average sized cock as looking perfect adding that she appreciated that I kept myself in such great shape and she always wondered what I looked like in the buff. She slipped her G-string off exposing her shaved pussy with her pee flaps hanging a half inch between her legs. Such a turn on.

My cock grew before her eyes which compelled her to come over to my bed and sit beside me. She wrapped her hand around my chubby with I placing my hand on her breast. We now intertwined in a passionate dance of love making. I went down on her pussy, so very nice, young, with a new cunt smell. I put in my years of experience into eating her out and bringing her into orgasmic bliss. She was a loud lover, writhing in orgasmic pleasure squeezing the shit out of my head with her thighs as she screamed. I was sure the rest of the town let alone motel, could hear.

She pushed me onto my back, her performance of fellatio magnificent, slow and controlled. She commented on my precum "delicious" "I love your precum" her now kissing and sucking on each of my balls as her hand worked my dick. She lifted my legs up to allow her access to my taint. This was a first for me. Her tongue going as far as circling my anus. I made a move to stop her but she said "Don't! You just showered, you're clean and you'll love it!"

She was right! She stopped, now moving herself into the 69 position, she sat straight up over my face, "Return the favour and lick my anus" she demanded, which I gladly did. I could blame the booze but I can't see a sober me doing anything different. She had me licking her anus for ten minutes, her moaning and playing with her clit with her fingers. She came yet again and again loudly. So wonderful to witness.

She placed my manhood in her mouth working it like a pro. You could see that she loved to perform oral, sucking me dry, squeezing my nuts as I came, her swallowing every drop.

We laid there for twenty minutes or so. She got up, pulled some hand lotion out, coating my dick heavy in it. "What do you have in store?" She jerked on my aged pecker trying to bring it back to life. With my wife I often use Viagra but somehow with Debby I was having no problem getting hard. She handed me the hand cream. "I'm not on the pill" "I want you in me!" adding, "Apply it to my bunghole" which I did.

"Push your cock in my ass but slowly." I pushed the head of my cock penetrating her. So very tight. She winced but said, go slow. I got about two inches in with her instructing me to not move, "Allow my anus to relax." I could feel her anus release, so tight still, so much tighter than a pussy. "Sink your cock deep" she demanded. I did and in a matter of moments she was screaming for me to fuck her ass hard.

She instructed me to rub her clit with one hand as I drove myself balls deep. She moved my hand from her clit, her now taking over and ordering me to fuck her even harder. It took but seconds and she was squirting out onto my nutsack. I blew my load hard. I felt like I dropped a gallon into her.

As I pulled out of her anus it stayed open slowly closing with my cum oozing out and over her twat dripping to our sheets. What a night. I was amazed. We took a shower together, soaping each other down and then crashed in each others arms til the morning.

We woke up the next morning to repeat the performance. It was an awesome ride and we have fucked many times with her now on the pill. I will admit I'm scared shitless that she'll tell my daughter or worse my wife. No hot fuck is worth that damage.

Well, except this one.