My Daughter's Garter Belt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I caught my breath enough to rise. I put my palms on her breasts and pushed myself upright. She gave a little wiggle under me, pleading silently for more fucking, more sperm, but there was none to be had. Andie moaned a little in disappointment as I pulled myself from her and let her go.

I tried to maintain some dignity, but it's very hard to do when you're breathing hard and your dick is dripping and hanging free from your pants. I put it back and zipped up while Andie lowered her legs to the floor and stood up.

"God, I needed that," she said, brushing her hair back from her face and grinning at me.

Andrea bent over to pick up her clothes from the floor. Her pink little ass called to me, and I was disappointed that I couldn't just take her again. On the other hand, we were in the principal's office, and it probably wasn't a good idea to push our luck. I remembered how horrified I'd been only a little while before when I thought that we'd been caught.

Andie took her panties and balled them up and held them up so I could see. She said, "Wet spot!" Then she giggled and turned to wipe the cum and tears from the principal's desk.

I watched Andie throw the wet panties into her backpack and quickly finish getting dressed. She pulled her pants up over her dripping crotch, and I knew that she'd spend the rest of the day leaking straight into her jeans.

I chuckled and nodded towards her crotch. "Wouldn't you rather have on a pair of panties?"

She laughed. "I told you I didn't plan this. I didn't bring another pair, and these are to cummy for me to wear now. Besides, I want my jeans to rub against me so they'll remind me of your dick day long."

I smiled at her as she zipped her jeans up with an air of finality. She threw her backpack over her shoulder and suddenly looked like a high school senior again. One who never thought of boys and sex and would never ever in a million years think of banging her own father.

I opened the blinds while Andie put the stuff back on the desk as best as she could remember. I cracked the windows, hoping to dispel some of the scent of wet girl before Mr. Barger came back. We met by the door and I unlocked it so that we could leave. I ruffled my daughter's hair and said, "So. We aren't going to try this again, are we?"

"Nope."

Andie rose on her tiptoes so that she could give me a kiss on the cheek. "But it was wonderful, and I'll never forget it. Thank you, Daddy."

Just then Ms. Richter opened the door.

"Are we OK in here?" she asked.

Andie and I looked at each other, our eyes sharing a laugh at our secret.

"Yes, " I said. "Andrea just had a little personal problem which she needed to talk over with me. She's all right now, and I've had a discussion with her. She's promised that she won't disrupt class again, and that if she has a similar problem in the future she will just have to wait until she gets home to take care of it. Isn't that right, Andrea?"

Andie nodded solemnly, reverting back to her quiet personae in the presence of the school authorities.

Ms. Richter looked at her closely, but seemed satisfied with the answer. "Well, I'm glad that's all settled. Is there anything you want to tell me, Andrea?" Andie shook her head. Ms. Richter gave her a little hug and said, "Well, if you ever need me, the door is always open." She stepped out of the doorway, inviting us to leave the office.

"Can we have just one more minute, Ms. Richter?" said Andrea.

"Sure. I think Mr. Barger is going to be a little while longer. But you need to get back to class, so don't take long. Come and see me to get your hall pass when you're ready."

I put my hand out. "Thank you so much, Ms. Richter. You'll never know how much you did for us today."

She looked at me curiously and shook my hand. "Not at all, Mr. Kent. You're quite welcome." She left.

I turned to Andie and asked her, "What is it?"

I had no idea what she wanted, but now that she had my attention she became flustered. She blushed a bright pink that matched her paddled bottom and her naked pussy, which was probably still dripping all kinds of cum into the crotch of her jeans. She was so damned cute my heart swelled with longing and pride. I couldn't believe that after all the things that my daughter and I had done together she was embarrassed in front of me. I hadn't seen her this shy since the day our affair had started when she'd lifted her skirt and shown me her garter belt and bare pussy.

"What?" I said again, a trace of impatience in my voice.

She grinned up at me shyly and said, "Daddy? When I get home from school would you please spank me again?"

I hope you enjoyed Andrea's new adventure! Thanks to all of you who asked for a new chapter - I hope you enjoyed it. Please do vote and if you're inclined to share your opinions, I'd love to hear them. Thank you!