My Daughter's Naughty Friend!

Story Info
My daughter's sexy friend relaxes at my house after university.
1.6k words
3.84
43.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
485 Followers

It was a shimmeringly hot summers day and my wife , daughter and her friend Jess were all on sun loungers on the lawn topless relaxing after just finished University. They were facing away from me allowing me only to get the occasional glimpse of well oiled breast between the beds. Occasionally they lent forward and let someone adjacent oil their backs. The wife boobs I had seen and suckled and caressed too many times to care and my daughters were way off limits although it was good to see she had a good english handful! It was my daughter's friend Jess that really gave me a buzz. Her body was to die for, long long legs, long black shiny hair shapely boobs and a sexy pixie elfin like face. Luckily for me she was the one I got to see the most as she sat up and turned to talk to my prone wife and daughter.

I was in our large kitchen behind consigned to fixing the bloody washing machine that was always on the blink and had to make do with sneaky glances out of the window. My wife asked me to bring out some cold drinks and as I prepared them I was aware that i had a semi on that was easily seen in my tight speedos. It was desperate times and so I applied ice to my cock and balls to quell my ardour.

That did the trick but left a wet patch over my groin something I tried to hide with the drinks tray. I served Jess first trying hard to stop my eyes roaming. Her big hazel eyes peered over her sunglasses as she thanked me.

I served the other two only for my wife to say "whats that on the front of your trunks?" I blushed and said 'Nothing!" and covered up with the tray hurrying back into the kitchen.

I got back and could hear some low gossip followed by a suppressed fit of giggling. I looked out the window to see the occasional glance my way and a quick stifling hand to the mouth. I was sure I was the focus of their chatter and once more I felt my loins stir.

I went to my knees and stated to fix the machine in the sweaty heat. After a while my Wife and daughter came in and told me of their plans to do a little shopping. Off they went and i immediately stood up, yes she was still there.

She arched her back pushing out her ample breasts and then slowly and seductively let oil run down on them. She gentle caressed her own boobs lightly displacing the oil to all part of her orbs. She gently circled her nipples with her long red nails. Her bikini bottoms were black and incredible tight and small with her camel toe standing out prominently.

I was fully erect now, slowly stroking my hardness through my tight binding swimwear. I audibly groaned as she spread her legs and applied oil to her inner thighs. She quickly looked around and luckily I ducked out of sight in time. Or did I?

I slowly lifted my head to see her slowly stroking from her knee to her divine triangle quickly making me giddy and light headed. I heard a small moan and watched as she spread her legs wider.

God she was sexy and gazing at her oiled glistening body as she went through various poses on the bed had me lowering my trunks and bashing my bishop. My sweaty teetering dick was already close to exploding and I pondered on a quick finish!.

I watched her hand lightly moving back and forth over her heavens gate before moving down her other thigh. She went to two hands slowly moving up each inner thigh eventually joining over her glorious V. She repeated this movement again and again, her breasts heaving as she threw back her long black hair and gasped. Her back arched pushing out her oiled glistening boobs as she went back to her well spread legs. Quicker and quicker came her stokes as I tried to keep in time to her. I had given up caring if she was going to see me and ramped up on my teetering cock. Suddenly her head jerked back and her body stiffened as she cried out! The arch of her back broke down as she exhaled and then quickly went up again! My head went down to finish myself off and join her in her orgasmic bliss, my wrist in a blur as I came close.

She quickly looked around catching me off guard and I hit the floor pulling my trunks up sure that I had been seen. I stayed still on the ground breathing hard and heard the faint sound of the sun bed scraping on the patio. I froze in the deadly quiet and strained to listen . to my horror I could hear the faint sound of bare feet on concrete. I sensed the door open wider as she came in and rounded the washing machine.

I looked up from my lowly position to see this beautiful dominant topless girl , her body oiled and her legs slightly parted.

"You may kiss my feet slave!" she instructed.

"What?" I muttered slightly bemused.

"Kiss my feet or I'll have to find someone else to do it."

I needed no more invitations and grovelled over to her on all fours.

I started to lick her feet, lapping away from toe to ankle.

"Slower slave and get between my toes."

I did as I was told and started to get my tongue right between her angelic red nailed toes. I looked up from my low station, right up her leg to her tight little bikini bottoms, her camel toe now very evident and wet.

"Avert your eyes slave!" she demanded and I quickly went back to my work.

Her feet swayed a little and I thought she was trying to make things difficult for me until something lightly touched the back of my head.

I pulled back, it was her bikini bottoms!

I groaned in pleasure.

"Pull them away with your teeth." she hissed and my mouth instantly bit into the slightly vaginal perfumed undies. I sniffed in hard to take her sent and then had a sneaky glance upwards to see her glorious pussy.

A glance was all I got as she quickly went into action "I said no peeking you little perv!" and with that her foot went on my head and pinned me to her panties on the floor.

"Sniff them you little dog!" she ordered and away I went on queue obediently sifting her moist deposit in her gusset. Face down pinned to the floor with my ass still high in the air.

"You may take it out and wank it slave!" she rasped and right away I pulled my trunks down and started wanking! "And don't you dare cum until I say so!" she ordered. I heard her laugh as I flexed away her foot firmly on my head. I eased back, surely she was on for a fucking?

My hopes rose as her foot came off my head. "Lick my legs slave" I cautiously looked up and saw she had turned her back on me giving me a view of her firm plump bottom, glowing out white and untanned. I slowly kissed my way up her calves, my bulging yes on her stunning ass. I had to release my cock the higher I got, going over the back of her knees onto the thighs.

Her legs suddenly parted as my breathing intensified inhaling the sweet scent of her newly revealed pussy! I groaned at the sight as her hands came back and grasped her white ass cheeks. She pulled her ass wide and her starfish was spayed before me. "Oh God!" I groaned.

"Lick my ass!" she slowly hissed. My tongue went out on command and I prepared myself for my first ever taste of ass. I delicately twirled my moist tip around her anus as she stretched her ass cheeks harder. "Get right up in there!" she growled! "In deep and start wanking".

I pushed in until I felt resistance and then a quick jolt as her sphincter gave away. My tongue was up her ass and I could feel her release one cheek and start rubbing at her clit.

I slowly wanked thinking seriously of begging to let me fuck her but then our reverie was broken, it was the sound of my wife returning I knew the game was up and quickly flexed my cock to cum on her. She twisted on the spot disposing my tongue from her ass. She stood in wonder until she realised what the sound was and meant. "Oh no!" she cried "Now it will have to be my fingers instead of your cock!" I heard the word cock as I cum onto her feet momentarily as she ran for her room.

Fuck fuck fuck! She was going to let me fuck her. I picked up my trunks and ran, as my wife would soon be in. I ran naked up stairs desperately trying to see Jess and arrange something for later. I could hear my wife calling and obediently ran downstairs. "Where's Jess?" She casually asked "Upstairs"

For the next few days I tried my hardest to be alone with Jess but no opportunity arose. I just went back on my knees to fix the dam washing machine dreaming of what happened.

Back2egg
Back2egg
485 Followers