My Daughter's Scent

Story Info
A Mom gets caught sniffing her daughter's panties, and...
8.2k words
4.66
82.1k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daughter's Scent

Summary: A Mom gets caught sniffing her daughter's panties, and....

Note 1: This is a Nude Day Story Contest 2023 Story.

Note 2: This story was vaguely inspired by the many porn scenes where a woman (usually a Mom or a daughter) smells another woman's panties. One, in particular, is 'My Mommy Loves Panties', starring Cherie Deville as a lustful panty-smelling Mother, and Judy Jolie as her wicked daughter. This story bears very little resemblance to the video, but the germ of my idea sprouted from it.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story. Sorry for sending in an unedited one earlier... that was on me and my carelessness.

My Daughter's Scent

One afternoon I went into my daughter Poppy's room carrying a laundry basket, and I found her lying on her bed with her friend Eleanor. Eleanor was completely naked, and was crouching at the edge of the bed massaging Poppy's feet. The only clothing my daughter had on was a pair of blue panties. Her perky teen breasts were completely within view, and If it wasn't for her panties, I'd have been able to see my daughter's pussy... since her legs were generously parted. Without meaning to I took a second glance, and I noticed some wetness at her crotch.

I was a little surprised since Poppy's near nudity was a new development... although I'd caught her with another girl twice in the past month... a different girl each time... and recently she'd bluntly informed me she was a lesbian... and that she'd had a few more girls in her bedroom I hadn't seen her with. I'd also heard moaning coming from her room on numerous occasions, and a lot of dirty talk. Poppy was quite verbal, and she was obviously the one in charge during her playtimes. (No, I wasn't one of those moralists who was going to lecture her about her 'virtue', or some such crap. She'd been eighteen for almost a year, and sleeping with other girls certainly wasn't going to get her pregnant.)

But hearing that dirty talk was what had sparked my reminiscing back to my college days, and my then addiction to smelling soiled panties. Back then I was doing my laundry one day, and I'd offered to do another girl's for her. She was appreciative, and then for reasons I still don't understand, while I was putting her panties into the washing machine, I felt some wetness on a pair of pretty blue ones (just like the ones Poppy was now wearing)... and then without even thinking about it, I brought them to my nose and sniffed them. I had no idea why I was doing it... but that one rash, impulsive decision forever changed my life... or the next two years of it, anyway. I became instantly enthralled... captivated by the unique scent... which suddenly I couldn't get enough of. Did my own panties smell like this? My only clue about that had been a few men describing my vagina as smelling like fish, and not in a flattering way... which had made me feel very self-conscious about my intimate region. But that girl's panties didn't smell at all like fish... although I couldn't come up with a suitable description, except for generalities like 'enticingly exotic'.

Shaking my head at my wanton inclinations, I tossed them into the washing machine, but then I immediately missed them and wished I hadn't.

Over the next two or three weeks I often filched my roommate Judy's panties from her laundry basket... smelled them... then began licking them... and I discovered the taste somehow matched the scent. Eventually, I began masturbating with them.

The smell turned me on so much, and the taste drove me wild... and even though I'd never been with a girl, I began questioning my sexuality.

One day while I was wearing a pair of Judy's black panties over my head, with the crotch of the wet panties she'd worn just a few hours ago over my nose and on my lips, so I could smell and lick at the same time, she caught me in the act.

Although I was mortified at getting caught in such a compromising position (I also had a vibrator deep inside my pussy), the embarrassing incident led to a couple of years of heaven. I spent the final two years of my college experience happily serving as Judy's submissive pussy pleasing submissive, while she gave me a steady supply of her recently used panties to feed my addiction. She even brought me panties from strangers to sniff and lick. The addiction completely consumed me until I was twenty-three, when I got knocked up during a one-night stand at a party while I was drunk. So then I quit cold turkey when I got married, and I'd been a faithful wife ever since.

Poppy, now almost nineteen, had inadvertently reawakened the younger me... and my habitual intoxication from smelling panties... when I walked in on her with Eleanor, our neighbour's daughter, between her legs.

My long-lost longing for the taste and scent of pussy returned immediately, and my desire to sniff soiled panties returned right along with it.

So now I saw my daughter in a completely different way.

I shoved these thoughts out of my head... for... an entire day.

The next day, the weekend over, when Poppy returned to college... she was getting an early start at a local community college by attending a couple of summer classes, so she was still living at home... I went into her room and directly to her laundry hamper.

Right on top... with the Soiled Panties Goddess (She was definitely a girl) shining down on me... was a pair of yellow panties just sitting there... and calling out my name.

I stared down at them.

I wanted to grab them... but... I resisted. I even hurried out of her room and tried to focus on cleaning the house... and yet... those yellow panties kept calling my name: Christine... Christine... come back and smell me! I know, I know, that sounds ridiculous... but I couldn't push the visual out of my head.

So after a few minutes... not even ten... I was back in my daughter's room... once again gazing hungrily down at those panties. They looked so pretty!

I reached down and snatched them up... they were very wet... so, so wet!

I asked myself out loud, "Did she masturbate in these this morning?"

I held them in my hand... using all my willpower not to bring them to my nose. I argued with myself: She's my daughter! That would be wrong! It would be perverted!

But just like in those cartoons where there's a good angel on one shoulder and a bad angel (or perhaps a devil) on the other, the other voice argued: Go ahead! You know you want to! Just one sniff! Just one taste!

I traced my fingers over the wet crotch... she'd definitely come in these this morning!

I admired the panties.

I brought the wet crotch closer to my face... wanting to see the wetness. Indeed, I could definitely see the darkened wet area.

I tried to resist... I really did... I stared at that wetness... keeping it away from my nose... and yet... the sensual aroma... wafted up and into my nostrils... subtly at first... but gradually... my body taking control of me... my hand brought the pretty but soiled panties to my nose.

The scent grew stronger and stronger as the panties came closer to my face.

Then finally, unable to resist any longer, I pressed the wet crotch against my nose, and took a deep breath.

One sniff... one moment of the scent enveloping me... and my addiction had returned in full force!

I held the panties snugly against my nose.

I allowed my daughter Poppy's intoxicating scent to consume my senses.

I sniffed.

I moaned as I inhaled.

I didn't even realize my hand was reaching for my own slightly wet panties.

This was something I'd never understood... how sniffing a pair of panties could automatically trigger pleasure in my pussy.

I sniffed and sniffed... while I rubbed myself...

As I did, I wished there was a pussy around for me to dine on... which I hadn't done in almost twenty years... unfortunately, with no possibility of that happening anytime soon... I brought the wet crotch of my daughter's panties to my mouth and licked. The same thing that had always happened whenever I got transfixed on a pair of panties, my brain wasn't processing any consequences... or that this was my daughter's wetness... my daughter's pussy cum... while I drowned myself in her exotic scent.

I came in just a couple of minutes... the enveloping scent swarming me and the exotic taste driving me wild with lust and need... while I stood there in my daughter's room.

Then once I finished experiencing the most intense orgasm I'd had in years... many years... guilt finally washed over me.

I'd smelt my daughter's panties!

I'd licked... and swallowed... my daughter's pussy juices!

I'd even orgasmed while smelling and licking my daughter's pussy juices!

I cursed, "Fuck!"

I tossed the panties back into her hamper and promised myself I'd never do it again... except of course... I did do it again... and again... and again!

During the following days, I couldn't get enough of my daughter's scent and taste.

I began watching lesbian porn.

I bought a couple of new sex toys.

My sex drive was back, and it was barreling along on overdrive.

Weeks passed...

......

"Can I do something for you?" my daughter Poppy asked... drawing me out of my recollection of my nasty past month.

"What?" I asked distracted, and realizing I'd wandered into Poppy's bedroom, and I'd been staring vacantly at her.

"Can I do something for you?" Poppy asked again, this time in a slower, more condescending way.

"No, no, no," I said, finally drawn back into reality. "I was just about to do a load of laundry, so I wanted to know if there was anything you needed washed."

"Sure, you can do it all if you want," she said, casually waving a hand towards the corner, where her basket was half full.

"Okay, honey," I said, excited to go to her basket and hopefully find a pair or two of her recently worn panties... wishing I could also abscond with those blue panties she was wearing right now... the scent and taste would be so fucking fresh.

As I reached down for the basket, I saw there was a red pair sitting invitingly right on top of the pile. My mouth watered and I reached for them, feeling a little wetness on them. Not wishing to be obvious, I grabbed a random handful of her clothing and tossed it in the basket I was carrying... trying to act casual. I did that twice more... seeing two more panties... before I stammered, overeager to leave and begin smelling these treasures, "I'll-I'll-I'll get these all nice and clean for you."

"Okay," my daughter said hardly paying attention as I left her room and hurried downstairs to the laundry room in the basement.

Once I was in the laundry room and all alone, I fished through my daughter's laundry and found five pairs of panties. "Oh my God, so many panties!" (I said this exuberantly but softly, of course.)

"God, all these panties have been plastered against her sweet young pussy," I murmured to myself, remembering how much I'd loved eating teen and college pussy when I was younger.

I brought a pair to my nose.

"Fuck, so heavenly," I moaned to myself as I inhaled the rich, exotic, homemade scent. I knew this was wrong, and I certainly wasn't going to go any further across the line than I already had by sniffing and licking my daughter's panties... but I'd be lying if I said didn't wonder what she'd taste like directly from the source. Her subtle pussy taste was amazing, but this was only second-hand taste, and I imagined her pussy itself was amazing. Based on the parade of girls she had over, eating her pussy and whatever else they did together, it had to be.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I took another generous sniff, and her scent tantalized my nostrils. Just like it always did, it made my pussy burn with submissive need. "Oh my Gawd, she smells so fucking good!"

A moment later, I found the red panties that had originally been on top, felt their wetness, their excessive wetness, and I couldn't help but wonder if she'd masturbated in these ones earlier today.

I brought them to my nose as I knelt on the floor in the laundry room, and lost myself in sniffing.

"Oh fuck, they're so good!" I moaned. I couldn't help recalling the slight wetness I'd noticed on the blue panties currently concealing her pussy... which made me wonder what her pussy lips would look like... how hard was her clit... how easily did she get wet... what did she taste like up close and personal?

Fuck!

I put the wet red pair into my mouth and sucked the wetness out as best I could, while I grabbed another pair and brought it to my nose, inhaling my daughter's heavenly scent.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I sucked and smelt simultaneously... my senses on overdrive.

"Fuck, I'll keep a couple of pairs for later," I mumbled to myself, as I hid two pairs inside a pocket in my dress. Yes, my dress had pockets... all my dresses had pockets... it was fucking practical.

I was sucking every drop of my daughter's pussy juice out of her panties, and inhaling as much of the homemade aphrodisiac as I could when my eyes suddenly went wide. Because...

"Mom, what are you doing?" My daughter's voice asked from behind me... though she didn't sound shocked.

I was paralyzed with indecision and humiliation.

"So now I know where my panties have been disappearing to," she said.

I turned around, taking the panties out of my mouth, "Um... Poppy, I can explain."

"You can explain why my panties were in your mouth just now?" she asked, gazing down at me, still utterly naked except for the blue panties, which were now located directly in front of my face. From this close, I could see the outline of her pussy lips, which got me even more rattled and bewildered.

"I... I'm... I... well... um... I..." I couldn't even string a full phrase together, never mind construct an entire sentence, or any coherent response. I hadn't eaten a pussy in twenty years, and now there was one directly in front of me... with just a pretty pair of blue panties... those slightly wet blue panties... separating me from it.

"So, how long have you been... 'borrowing'... my wet panties?" she asked, making air quotes.

"I... um... I..." I still couldn't speak, or tear my eyes away from that outline of my daughter's pussy lips... only a foot away from me.

"What are you staring at, Mommy?" she asked, of course knowing the answer.

She hadn't called me Mommy since she was five or so, and the way she said it now sounded both innocent and sensual at the same time. Which had my pussy burning, and my head spinning.

"Honey... I... I... I..." I finally got a two-syllable word out, but alas no more that that, with my eyes completely transfixed on my daughter's pussy outline. I knew it was wrong... so wrong... yet no matter how much I silently urged myself to break my stare away, I remained paralyzed.... on my knees... and admiring her pussy.

"So you like sniffing the aroma of your daughter's pussy?"

"I, uh, I," I struggled, then finally breaking my eyes away from the entrancing outline, got a sentence out, as I tried to change the topic of humiliation, "Why are you naked?"

"First, today is Nude Day, Mommy," she said. "So a better question is why aren't you naked?"

"That isn't even a thing," I said, assuming I was correct.

"Yes it is," she said, "and besides, I'm not naked, I'm wearing some very wet panties that I just came in."

"Y-y-you just came in them?" I stammered, almost swooning at my visual, my lust again taking control.

"Yes. Eleanor was just here, and I rubbed myself to a lovely orgasm while she sucked on my toes."

"Oh my," was all I could muster, as my eyes made their way back down to the indeed very wet panties clinging to her perfectly defined wet pussy.

"Yes, I came so hard into them, Mommy," she said, stressing the word.

"Where's Eleanor now?" I asked.

"I sent her away," she said. "I wanted to spend some special Mommy and daughter time on this particular day."

"Honey, please go and get dressed," I said, although I made no attempt to stop my staring.

"Would you like a fresh pair to savour, Mommy?" she asked, ignoring my request.

"W-w-what do you m-m-mean?" I stammered, although I hoped I already knew what she meant. But I was astonished that she seemed to be offering me the pair she was wearing right now. I was also rather blown away that she wasn't repelled by her mother's sick, twisted behaviour.

"I think you know exactly what I mean, Mommy," she said, as she brought her hand to her panties and deliberately rubbed herself. "These panties are the juiciest ones I have at the moment."

I was so imbedded in my sick, twisted perversion that I asked, stammering my way through the question, "H-h-how long have you worn this p-p-particular pair?"

"All day, Mommy," she said in a sweet, seductive voice. "At the gym, and through two orgasms."

"T-t-two?" I asked.

"Yes, I came all over Mrs. Peterson's face this morning," my daughter revealed. "I stop by every week to give her the pussy cum she needs so badly."

"N-N-Nadine?" I asked. She was my best friend, who lived across the street.

"Yes, I'm surprised you two aren't dyking out together too," she said, slowly rubbing herself... a new version of a hypnotist's watch... and in my case, much more effective.

"You and Nadine... um... dyke out?" I asked, trying to process this information, and the reality I was staring at her blue panties... and... her finger rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, Mommy," she said. "We do. She's a great pussy licker!"

I was speechless.

"So, Mommy," my daughter asked, "do you want to smell my wet pair of panties? They're almost dripping."

"Oh my," I said, desperately wanting to say yes, but not wanting to say it to my daughter... even though I was desperate to smell and taste them.

"Is that a yes, Mommy?" she asked, holding the fingers that had been rubbing her panties under my nose.

The scent drifted into my nostrils, and all my resistance drifted away with it. "Yes," I answered in an intoxicated daze.

"Yes, what, Mommy?" she asked, all innocent, knowing exactly what I was requesting.

"Yes, I want your panties," I blurted out, as her fingers returned to lightly rubbing her panty-covered pussy.

She backed away a little, and slowly, tantalizingly, pulled her panties down her long, tanned legs, "Good to know. How badly do you want these wet, pussy-cum-soaked panties, Mommy?"

I watched as those panties slid down her legs as I stammered, "V-v-very much. Mommy wants them very much."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly, the sound so sensual that it only added to my desperation to get my mouth around those panties. As she picked them up, I begged, "Please, please, c-c-can I have those panties? I-I-I need those panties."

"These panties?" she asked, dangling them over my head with a finger.

I reached up to grab them, but meanly, she yanked them away.

I said, "Give them to me."

"How badly do you want them, Mommy?"

"So badly," I asked, still on my knees, staring desperately up at the panties dangling to and fro from her finger.

"And Mommy, if I let you have these panties, may I ask what you'll do with them?"

"Oh honey, just give them to me," I demanded, getting frustrated with all this teasing. I stood up and grabbed for them again.

"Bad Mommy," she scolded. Then she shoved them into my face, but pulled them away again just as quickly... not even giving me enough time to take a breath to inhale her pussy perfection.

"Sorry, I-I-I've just got to have them," I said, desperate to smell her wet panties... and to taste those wet panties.