My Daughter's Wicked Wishes Ch. 05-08

Story Info
An epic tale of Birthday debauchery continues.
12.7k words
4.66
16.5k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to strict moderation thinking having someone touch your breast within 24 hours of your 18th birthday is pedo stuff, this story now takes place one year later. All characters are now one year older. Sarah is at her 19th birthday party, not her too taboo 18th. All characters are over the age of 18. Repeat: ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chapter Five: Breakfast, Then Tiffany's

"Good morning, daddy," Sarah leaned up and kissed my cheek as I was pulling bacon out of the skillet.

"Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep alright?"

She yawned and stretched mightily, her soft boobs playing against the inside of her thin, pink nightshirt, then she stumbled over to a chair at the dining table and plopped down with her back to me. "Yeah, I slept like a stone. We were up pretty late talking last night, so I was out cold almost as soon as my head hit the pillow."

"Good," I replied, putting a fresh batch of bacon into the pan. "I hope you're ready for some breakfast. Can I get you a drink?"

"Is there any O.J. left? My mouth is super dry."

I opened the refrigerator, pulled out the nearly empty bottle and gave it a measuring shake, "about half a glassful, maybe. You want it?"

"Yeah," she answered through a yawn and knuckled at her eyes. "No vodka this time though. I don't think I'll be drinking again for a while."

I laughed and set the juice on the table by her, then went back to my cooking. "I know what you mean. It's fun enough while you're doing it, but you definitely pay for it the next morning. Do you have a headache?"

She felt at her temples, her face scrunched with concentration, then responded, "I don't think so. Honestly, I'm still a little too dizzy to know for sure."

Dani groaned from the couch in the other room, "do I smell bacon?"

"Yes, I'm making breakfast," I called to her. "Come have a seat. Sarah got the last of the orange juice, but we do still have milk."

She sauntered over, her short, button-down, red plaid nightshirt flashing teasing peeks of her sable triangle as she moved. She kissed my cheek and purred, "morning, daddy," into my ear, then she swished to the table, making certain I could see how the hem of her shirt barely covered her soft, round bottom, before she gingerly sat down opposite my daughter, her tangled mess of ringlets drooping around her smiling face. "I'd rather have some coffee if you've got it."

"I'll get some started now." I bustled about the kitchen, quickly gathering materials as the bacon sizzled and splattered happily. A few moments later, I had clicked the coffee pot on and was laying more cooked slices of meat out on the paper towels alongside the others. "How would you girls like your eggs?"

"Fried for me." Sarah mumbled from where her head was using her arms for a pillow.

Becka wandered in from up the hall wearing blue pajamas covered with dozens of tiny, yellow ducklings. She yawned and scratched at the disheveled remains of last night's braids as she walked towards the table, "are you making breakfast in here?"

"Yes," Dani answered her, then turned to me, "and I want fried eggs, too."

"Can I get mine scrambled?" Becka perched on a chair next to Dani with her legs bent up and her chin on her knees. "I don't like runny yolks."

"Co-o-o-fe-e-e-e," came a low, drawn-out, haunting moan like an ancient, restless spirit seeking nearly forgotten earthly comforts. Lin's mop of black hair poked up from over the back of the couch, and she glared myopically at us, "please, tell me there's coffee."

I motioned her over, "yes, Lin, there's going to be coffee shortly...and eggs and bacon and toast. Come, join us."

She sat up and pulled a thick, cobalt-blue robe on, then belted it loosely around her middle before sliding her glasses onto her face and climbing off the sofa-bed.

"That was one heck of a night," Becka squeaked pleasantly as Lin pulled out the chair across from her.

Dani agreed with a knowing smirk, "yes, it was."

We locked eyes over the back of Sarah's head, and I grinned, "I sure enjoyed it. I haven't had that much fun in years!"

"And you were worried you wouldn't have anything to do this weekend," Sarah's arm-muffled voice added. "Now, aren't you glad you let me invite my friends over?"

"Yes, I'm very glad you girls came to visit." I plonked a plate stacked high with toast, along with a small knife and a tub of margarine onto the table, "would one of you mind buttering these, please? And someone come get mugs and coffee passed around."

"I'll get the coffee," Becka volunteered as Lin silently reached for the plate of toast.

Soon everything had been brought to the table and passed around to my hungry guests. "Dig in, girls. Don't be shy," I told them and chomped a bite off my bacon.

It was like watching a black and white movie slowly fading to color as the girls ate and woke up all the way. At first, it was just quiet munching and the sounds of silverware against plates, but before long, the caffeine and nutrition got into their systems and they became more animated.

"This is really good, dad," Sarah said as she reached for a second slice of toast. "I'm already feeling a whole lot better."

Becka nodded with enthusiasm, "yeah, me, too. Your dad needs to show my mom how to make eggs like this! Hers are never this fluffy and dry."

"Thank you for cooking us breakfast, Charles," Lin added, setting down her mug without looking up.

"You are all most welcome. Glad you're enjoying it." I pushed my plate away and leaned back in my chair with my cup in my hands, "so...any big plans for today, girls?"

"Netflix binge-watch," Becka said excitedly.

Sarah frowned, "that's tonight. We're not going to stay cooped up inside all day on a gorgeous Saturday like today! I've got some birthday money to spend, so I want to go out shopping for a while."

"Oh, good," Dani sipped at her coffee, then set it down, "my followers like it when I try on clothes. I haven't posted an update for two whole days. Peeps are gonna start thinking I'm dead."

"Followers," Becka asked, "you mean like on the internet?"

Dani cocked her head to the side, "yeah, like on the internet. Is there a problem with that?"

"No, no," Becka protested quickly, "it's fine. My dad always handles all that social media stuff for me. It just seems...I don't know. Doesn't it bother you to have strangers looking at those kinds of pictures of you?"

"Nah, not really. It's fun and it's not like I'm naked! Does it bother you to have strangers looking at you in your little gymnast's outfits doing your splits and backbends? It's a real rush when the likes start ticking up and people leave comments about how good you look. It's like being a model! You just learn to ignore the creeps and haters."

"Plenty of those in gymnastics," Becka griped.

Sarah nodded, "yeah, I've been in a couple of pics with her out eating lunch or something. Seeing someone ask 'who's that cute girl you're with' or something like that feels kinda good. I'm a little too squeamish about posting much online myself, but I can totally get why people find it addictive."

Becka's phone chimed from the other room where she had left it plugged in the night before. She hopped out of her chair and trotted over to retrieve it.

My daughter watched her friend expectantly. "Anything interesting?"

Becka came back to the table, tapping at her phone's screen, "my friend, Tiffany, wants me to come over later. Her dad just got their pool cleaned and they're having a little bar-b-que."

"Oh! That sounds fun," Sarah said.

Becka's smile broadened as she received another message, "and she says you guys can come, too, if you want!"

"Bikini shopping time," Dani enthused in a sing-song warble. "My followers are going to love this!"

"You can go ahead without me," Lin murmured.

"What? Why? You gotta come," Becka whined. "It's Sarah's birthday party!"

"You sure? If you don't want to go swimming, we can do something else," Sarah offered.

"No," Lin shook her head deliberately, staring down at the remains of her breakfast, "You guys go ahead. I don't want to spoil your good time."

Dani shot her a piercing look and sat back with her arms crossed.

My brow furrowed with concern, "are you not feeling well?"

Lin glanced at Dani, then quickly looked back down at her plate, "After last night, I think I'd rather spend the morning in bed. That's all."

"Hmph," Dani pushed her chair back and stood up to leave. "I bet you would."

Becka looked back and forth between them, confused, "are you two okay?"

"Fine," Dani waved away the question as she headed up the hall. "It's not like she'll do anything, anyway. Y'all finish eating. I get first turn in the bathroom."

Lin poked at what was left of her eggs for a moment, then carefully set her fork alongside her plate and mumbled, "may I be excused?"

"Oh, uh, of course, Lin," I told her sympathetically. "You don't really need to ask."

"Come on, Becka," Sarah got up and tugged on her friend's sleeve, "let's go find us clothes."

Chapter Six: Quixotic Confessions

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? We've got ibuprofen and naproxen, I think," I sat down on the edge of the folded-out sofa-bed and held out a glass of water to the mound of blanket that had swallowed the shy Asian girl after breakfast. She hadn't said a word since she had left the table, and the strange exchange this morning made me wonder what had happened after my tryst with Dani. "Here, drink this. You're probably dehydrated after last night's festivities."

The blanket slid down to just under her nose and she looked at me uncertainly, her round face unreadable. "Thank you for asking, Charles, but you don't need to worry about me. I don't want to be an inconvenience." She flipped the cover back over her head, "try to pretend I'm not here."

"Nonsense, Lin," I said, yanking the blanket down past her chin. "You're my daughter's friend and you're a guest in my house, so that makes it doubly my duty to take care of you."

She blinked at me a few times, an internal struggle wrestling across her features, then she sat up to take the glass from me and ducked her head in a resigned sort of bow. "Thank you, Charles."

"And would you stop being so formal already? Call me 'Chuck', please."

Her voice shook slightly as she mumbled, "or daddy?"

My head tilted, and I squinted at her warily. "Yes," I replied carefully, trying to guard the suspicion in my voice, "if you like." Had this girl heard something she shouldn't have?

A tiny exhale out of her nose seemed to almost be a laugh, "I'd call you 'senpai', but then I'd have to explain what it means." A long moment of silence hung between us as she fidgeted with her drink nervously and stared blindly at the empty space between us. It was obvious she wanted to say something else but didn't know how to begin. Her tongue darted across her dry lips and she pressed her glasses into place then swallowed hard before croaking out, "Dani seems to like calling you 'daddy', though, so I thought it would be okay if...," she fell silent again, the white-knuckled grip on her cup mimicking the tightness with which she held herself still.

"Is there something you're wanting to tell me, Lin? We're all alone now...just you and me. You're safe here." I reached over and touched her knee, "did you and Dani get into an argument or something?"

Her eyes flicked to my hand on her leg and she bit her lower lip. I tried to pull it away, thinking my touch was upsetting her, but she made a faint whimpering noise and grabbed it with one of her own, stopping me.

I placed my other hand on top of hers, "is it one of the other girls?"

She hesitated for a moment, then looked up at me with a pained expression, "no, please, I-I..."

"What is it, Lin?" I took the glass from her and set it down on the end table, then turned back with a paternal smile, "you can tell me anything...honest."

"I know you were with Dani last night."

My skull felt like a cracked bell as my ears rang with the sound of her pronouncement. It seemed pointless to ask her 'what did you hear' or 'how much' when clearly the answer was 'enough'. I opened my mouth to say something, but my jaw just worked uselessly against the air.

"Oh, god! I'm sorry," she rushed to reassure me. "I didn't mean to sound like I was threatening you or anything." She punched the mattress beside her hip angrily, "dammit, why am I so bad at this?"

"What is this about, Lin," I asked seriously, worried about what might be going through her head. "Dani's a grown woman and I think we can decide for ourselves..."

She cut me off, "no, it's not that. I don't care that you two had sex."

"I don't think Sarah would..."

She interrupted again, "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell her."

"Well, what is it, then?"

"It's just that..." she paused and groped uncertainly for her words, "Well, I just..."

"What?"

She looked at me closely, her eyes darting back and forth gazing into each of mine frantically, her face a mask of indecision, then she dove forward and smashed her lips to my own. Her hands flew around the back of my neck to pull me closer as her tongue wriggled against my mouth, trying to find its way inside.

I pried her fingers apart and jerked away from her, "whoa, whoa! Where did that come from?"

"I'm sorry," she said dejectedly and rolled away, yanking the blanket back up over her head, "I fucked everything up, as usual. I'm such an idiot! Baka, baka, baka! I should have known you wouldn't be interested in the weird little oriental girl."

"Ori...? I didn't say that, Lin. It's not that I'm not interested, it's..." I hesitated, not wanting to hurt her feelings, "you'll have to forgive my shock, but I wasn't exactly expecting you to kiss me just now."

"I panicked. I didn't know what else to do," she said miserably. Now that she had started talking, the words seemed to pour out of her in a torrent, "I've been laying here all this time trying to work up the courage to talk to you, trying to think of what to say, and when you got so close to me and you touched my leg...I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, Charles. I didn't mean to jump on you like that, but I'm just so bad at talking to guys. I-I thought...maybe...that if I could...and that you might...oh, hell, I don't know what I thought." She threw the blanket back, sat up quickly and climbed off the far side of the sofa-bed. "I'll call my mom to come get me."

"No, Lin," I scrambled across the mattress to grab her wrist and stop her, "wait! You don't need to call your mom. Do you really want her thinking this is a bad place for you to be? Asking questions about what caused you to want to leave early?"

"I'll make up some lie. I can't stay here and pretend like nothing happened!"

"Sit, please," I pulled her down onto the bed, "talk to me. What's going on?"

She sat and took a calming breath, steeling herself, then spoke slowly, "I had to use the bathroom last night. I didn't think Dani would mind if I just went pee really quick while she was showering, but she wasn't in there. Then, on my way back to bed, I heard some noises coming from your bedroom. I know I shouldn't have listened, but...," she gave a helpless sort of shrug and grimaced an apology.

Lurid visions danced through my head; Lin outside my door, standing in the dark hallway, her ear pressed to the wood as her fingers were pressed between her legs, listening to me fuck her friend. My cock surged to life, throbbing uncomfortably in my pants as I stammered, "y-you heard us?"

She nodded glumly, "I don't know why, but I just got this crazy idea in my head that maybe we could...you know...," she trailed off and picked at the edge of her robe. "I've never been very good with boys, so I didn't know how to approach you."

"B-but you...I...um, what?" I genuinely didn't know what to say, following what was going on in this girl's mind felt impossible. I cleared my throat in an attempt to gather my own scattered thoughts. "This is really out of the blue, Lin...or did you flirt with me and I not notice?"

"I don't know how to flirt. Not like Dani," she added ruefully. "She seems to just make eye contact and guys want to fuck her."

"I wasn't hitting on you without realizing it, was I?"

A little half-smile broke through her defenses and curled the corner of her lip, "no, you've been amazing. A perfect gentleman. A perfect father and friend. So laid back, but clearly in charge. Sarah's a lucky girl to have you around."

I shook my head, confused, "I'm afraid I still don't understand. I appreciate the compliments, but why me? Why would you suddenly want your friend's dad? I'm over twice your age, Lin. Surely you can find a guy..."

She stopped me bitterly, "a guy my own age?"

"Well, yes. I mean, yeah...I guess."

"I'm almost a year older than Dani!"

"Oh," I blinked with surprise.

"Why was it okay with her? You're not her age."

"I mean, okay...maybe you have a thing for older men. That's fine. But...but, I-I mean, well, we can't just...and surely you don't..." I fumbled for what to say, wrestling with conflicting ideas like a bar of slick soap in a wet bathtub. I've never been a casual sex, one-night-stand sort of guy, and I felt a sort of instinctive urge to not "cheat" on Dani, but having been out of circulation so long, my inner teenager was all too eager to chase this freely offered tail and he was making it difficult for me to think straight. Or rather, more difficult as he was adding onto the challenges Lin was already putting before me.

"Boys my age hit on hot girls like Dani or cute girls like Becka. Even Sarah is more popular than me, and she's sort of quiet and reserved with that 'good girl' image of hers. They don't want ugly foreign weirdos who like computer programming and anime. They don't want a girlfriend who can kick their asses at video games. Some will say they do, but they don't really. They want big tits, tight skirts and no brains." She flashed me a tight-lipped, practiced smile, "One out of three is a failing grade."

I frowned at her, "stop that, Lin. You are very pretty. You just don't do makeup and hair like other girls do, and there's nothing wrong with that. Men can be just as shallow as women when it comes to appearances, but there are some of us out there who don't care so much about that stuff. Guys who will like you for you and not just for how you look."

"I don't care what guys think of me," she said gruffly. "I mean, sort of, but not really. I've got classes to worry about and my parents won't let me have the free time for dating, anyway. Sure, it bothers me sometimes, but mostly I don't let it get to me. I'm used to taking care of myself."

"Okay, yeah, but that doesn't mean you should throw yourself at the first guy who's nice to you!"

She dropped her eyes demurely, "it's a little bit more than just that, you know."

"Then what is it?"

"Well, clearly you don't mind being with younger girls because you hooked up with Dani and I'd rather have an older, more experienced guy, anyway...it definitely sounded like you knew what you were doing. And, yes, you have been very nice to me...to everyone, the whole time we've been here, but there are plenty of nice guys out there. I'm sure I could find someone for casual sex if I really put my mind to it." She paused, then continued even more quietly, "no, it was something Dani told me last night that's really got me interested in you."

"Something Dani told you? Does this have anything to do with the attitude she was giving you this morning?"

"Huh? Attitude? Oh, that...yeah, I don't think she likes to share her toys when they're brand new. She'll get over it as soon as she finds another guy she's interested in and I'm sure you'll get another ticket to her playground regardless. If her bragging was anything to go by, she'll be back for more."