My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 07

Story Info
Irene sticks her tongue in Laurent's ass.
3.7k words
4.28
10.3k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Irene would say no to this latest depraved request. She was a good girl deep down, even if she had got caught up in the moment, and had been a little over-accommodating to Laurent. As his expectations of her increased, the twins kept laughing it off, diminishing the gravity of it because "he is French."

Enough was enough. We needed to get the hell out of there, regroup and get our life back on track. The twins had considerable leverage over me, and I would have to deal with that until they graduated, but Irene, the love of my life, didn't have to be subjected to this depravity and disrespect. I eyed my car keys on the floor under the bed, and made a mental plan for our exit.

I tried to make eye-contact with Irene, to let her know we were leaving, but she was right underneath Laurent's taint. Or at least she was, until she dug her heels into the carpet again, and scooted back a couple more inches. As I watched in disbelief, she put her hands on his hips, and pulled herself up slightly from the makeshift bed. I heard her let out an embarrassed giggle, and then she extended her tongue and disappeared between his ass-cheeks.

From my vantage point behind Laurent, I couldn't see his face, but I noticed his muscular back flex, in response to this new stimulation. Irene was apparently a quick learner, because as Jessica continued to give my girlfriend tips, Laurent voiced his appreciation.

"Fuck yeah, Irene. Right there baby," he said, his voice trembling with pleasure.

Laurent continued to fuck Erica, increasing his tempo as he sought to enjoy his own orgasm. Jessica even stopped giving Irene instructions, as it was obvious that she was doing exactly what Laurent wanted. A few moments later, as his pace became even more frantic, he announced his impending orgasm, with one more lewd request.

"I am close, girls," he said shakily, "wiggle your tongue, Irene."

I hadn't given any thought to exactly where my girlfriend's tongue was in relation to his anatomy, but as soon as he asked her to wiggle it, it was obvious that it was actually inside his ass. Laurent erupted a few seconds later with a loud roar, as the twins enthusiastically cheered him on. He thrust deeply inside Erica, before falling forward and resting his weight on her back.

A few seconds later, a very sheepish Irene emerged from beneath Laurent's ass. She avoided any eye-contact with me, and disappeared naked into my bathroom, turning the shower on seconds later.

Laurent withdrew his cock from within Erica, turned slightly to the side to face Jessica, and told her to clean him up. Without any hesitation, she began to suck Laurent's cock, even though it had just been in her twin sister's pussy. A few moments later, he was on his feet, getting dressed, and evidently about to get on with his Saturday night.

"Tell Irene I expect her here next weekend," he told me condescendingly, as he walked towards my bedroom door. "Don't forget your emails."

After Laurent left, the twins flopped down onto the makeshift bed, giddy with excitement about their latest encounter with the University Lothario. I could still hear Irene in the shower, and I can only imagine that after coming down from the ether of her new-found sexual freedom, she felt compelled to wash the shame away. Laurent had totally dominated her, expanding her horizons just as the twins had warned he would.

I wasn't much in the mood for talking, after everything that I had witnessed, but Erica beckoned me over with her index finger. When I got to the make-shift bed, the twins invited me on to it, telling me to kneel between them. I was very self-conscious as I scooted forward on my knees, my erection tenting in my briefs.

"Those need laundering," Erica said with a laugh, as she put her dainty hands into the waistband of my briefs, and lowered them over my cock.

It happened so fast I didn't know what to do.

"Up," she ordered, slapping me on the ass to get me to stand, so that she could remove my underwear.

Seconds later as I stood naked in front of the twins, Erica reminded me that Irene's right to play the field and gain a little experience before we got married, was only half of the agreement that we had made.

"We also agreed to turn you into a capable and considerate lover," she reminded me. "You can't blow your load in your underwear on your wedding night," she added as Jessica started to giggle.

"First lesson is oral sex," Erica said cheerfully, as she laid down on the make-shift bed, and spread her legs. "Why don't you show me what you know, and we can go from there."

Even though I knew better than to argue with Erica, I was not enthused about the prospect of going down on her. It would be my first time putting my face between a woman's legs, and while I knew the basics from watching porn, Erica's pussy looked less than appetizing. First of all, it was puffy and exposed, having just endured a lengthy pounding from Laurent. However, making matters worse, there was a steady stream of semen leaking from it, presumably a combination of Chad's and Laurent's recent ejaculations, deep inside it.

Erica seemed less than concerned with my objections, grabbing one of my ears as I tentatively approached her soiled pussy, and admonishing me.

"Don't be shy, Oscar. Get stuck in."

Erica must have picked up on my reluctance to dive right in, and she spoke again to assuage any concerns I had about safe sex.

"Irene voiced the same concerns," Erica said empathetically. "I told her the exact same thing. All of the University cock-hounds get tested very regularly. In fact, their proof of recent negative STI tests, is the one thing that enables them to get laid so regularly, by so many different girls."

"Well, that and the irresistible combination of a huge cock, incredible stamina and perfect body," Jessica added with a giggle.

I gave her a nod, as if to confirm that I was okay to continue, and as Erica pulled me between her legs, I reluctantly extended my tongue, mimicking the moves I had seen in porno movies. Erica grabbed my other ear, and employing a vice-like grip, manhandled me into her desired position. I felt the semen against my nose, lips and chin, a cooling creamy substance that dried quickly upon contact with my skin.

"Right there, Oscar," she said, as she released my ears and spread her labia wide apart, exposing her clitoris. "Nibble my clit," she ordered.

Erica responded immediately to my teeth gently biting her clitoris, which encouraged me to try different things. Fortunately for me, Erica wasn't shy, informing me when I was doing things right and wrong, in equal measure. I know I probably didn't possess Laurent's oral talents, although as I thought about it, I had only ever seen him take pleasure that way, not give it. However, my first attempt at oral sex was enough to send Erica over the edge. I had my tongue buried deep inside her vagina, and she grabbed the back of my head and started to grind her clit against my nose. Moving her hands to my ears, she gripped me tightly to hold me in her desired position, and then she climaxed.

I felt a sense of pride as she wrapped her legs around my ass, and came all over my face. Seconds later, this was replaced by disgust, as the combined loads of two men were expelled into my open mouth.

"Swallow, Oscar," Erica said quietly. "Good boy."

Once the floodgates were open, Erica reached orgasm with more and more alacrity, and after four or five climaxes, she pushed me away.

Jessica was already taking her position on the make-shift bed, as I wiped the traces of semen, that had not already dried, from my face.

"My turn," she said cheerfully, as she raised her knees up and spread her legs wide.

As I lowered my face towards her bald pussy, I felt my confidence soaring. I had just successfully eaten her twin sister to several memorable climaxes. As I looked down at Jessica's vagina, it was almost identical in appearance, and would surely respond to the same treatment. I say almost identical, but the main difference was that Jessica didn't have the semen of two men dripping from her, which made her a lot more appetizing.

I tried to mimic the moves that had worked so well on Erica, to no avail. I tried nibbling her clitoris, extending my tongue deep inside her, sucking her labia and clit, and got minimal response. Making matters more difficult, Jessica didn't possess Erica's ability to verbally instruct me, remaining silent for most of the encounter. I tried to recall what tricks Laurent had employed when he went down on her, but then I remembered he hadn't put his face between her legs. For good reason, I mused, this girl doesn't respond favorably to oral sex. Finally, Erica spoke up, offering a hint as to what got her twin off.

"Jessica likes to be in control during oral sex," she said helpfully.

I didn't really know what this meant, having only ever eaten one pussy before, but when I mentioned to Jessica that she should show me what she liked, she underwent an immediate transformation.

Rolling me over onto my back, she mounted my upper body, straddling my chest as she faced me. She put one hand on the top of my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair, and then slowly moved her pelvic region towards me, until she was squatting on top of my face. Once she was positioned correctly, she lowered her clit on to my nose, and began to grind one out on my face. I extended my tongue, and it disappeared inside her vagina. She began to self-lubricate steadily, which even with my limited experience of oral sex, I knew was the precursor to a climax.

Jessica held me in place and rode my face to her first orgasm. It was a much more aggressive sexual encounter then the one that I had just experienced with her twin, but the end result was the same, a very vocal release. Jessica rode me to three orgasms, and then rolled off my face and laid on her back, panting.

I looked up and saw Irene standing in the doorway of my bathroom, wrapped in just a towel, with a big smile on her face.

"Is it my turn, now?" she asked expectantly, dropping her towel in anticipation.

After Irene's towel hit the floor, I took a long lingering look at her body. She was absolutely perfect, just the way I had always imagined her, with one small exception. The way that Laurent had instructed the twins to shave my girlfriend's pussy bald, like a teenage porn-star, would ideally need to change, before I went down on her. I knew that by the time we got married, this nightmare would be long behind us, giving Irene more than enough time to grow her neatly-groomed tuft back. That is what I wanted to see before I lowered my face between her legs, the mark of a woman. Irene, my woman, the way that she was in her natural state, not the hairless pussy of a young girl.

"Be patient," Erica said. "By the time Oscar finally goes down on you, on your wedding night, he will be an expert, trust me," she added with a glint in her eye. "Oscar has five chaperones, and we will work on it every day, until he is able to bring all of us to a quick release."

"You will be comfortable too, Irene," Jessica chimed in. "As you will have been exposed to much more sex by then," she added ominously.

"How did Oscar do?" Irene asked casually, as if I had just tried to bake my first cake.

"Not bad for his first attempt," Erica said. "I think he enjoyed his first cream-pie too."

I had no clue what a cream-pie was until later that day when I looked in the Urban Dictionary. To think that there was a slang word for it, was almost as bizarre as the fact that some men would do it willingly. I had definitely been forced, and would never have done such a disgusting act, of my own volition.

"I think we are done for the day," Erica said cheerfully. "The first lesson went very well considering."

"Do you see Oscar?" Jessica added. "We told you that your wife would remain a virgin until your wedding day."

"I would rather Laurent had made love to Irene respectfully, instead of taking some of the liberties that he enjoyed with her today," I blurted out, without really thinking about what I was saying.

"We will be certain to convey your sentiments to him," Erica added with a smirk. "I am sure he will be happy to accommodate you. By the way, Irene, Laurent said he will see you next weekend."

With that threat hanging in the air, the twins were gone. The nightmare was over, few traces left of it, other than the strong aroma of the Prive Rose lingering in the air, and the crusty semen of two men, that had dried on my face.

Once Irene and I were alone, she immediately reverted back to her prudish self, insisting that I avert my gaze while she got dressed. She left the overtly sexual outfit that she had worn for Laurent on my bedroom floor, choosing to wear jeans and a sweater while in my company. She did allow me to kiss her, although only after I showered and brushed my teeth.

She was leaving the campus later that night, and in an effort to reaffirm my long-term commitment to her, I asked her to marry me. I didn't even have a ring, but as I knelt before her on one knee, she accepted my proposal. We ended up driving to the jewelry store together, and picking out a ring. The choice of ring was determined equally by the price, as I had committed most of my paycheck to the twins, and whatever was in stock in her size. I wanted her to leave the University that night with a symbol of my intent to marry her, on her finger, for all to see.

As soon as Irene left, I retrieved the emails that Laurent had sent me, which contained three lewd pictures of her.

While it had been highly inappropriate for him to have taken them when Irene was my girlfriend, now that she was my fiancé, moving forward it would be completely unacceptable.

I hated all three of the pictures, but I couldn't stop looking at them. There was one of her on her knees, looking up at him with an innocent smile on her face, as she sucked his thumb. Erica was in that picture too, her glossed lips wrapped around the tip of his cock. The second picture showed Irene on her knees again, although this time her pretty face was emerging from under his nut-sack, her bright red lipstick slightly smudged from her extended thumb-sucking session. In the last picture, she was naked, hands down by her side, her legs wide apart, following Laurent's mono-syllabic direction to spread them "further." Her bald pussy, freshly shaved by the twins, had signs of her arousal all over it, her inner-thighs and labia coated with her vaginal secretions. Her shaved kitty made her look years younger too, although judging by the look on her face she detested the new look.

Even though I hated myself for doing it, I selected this last photo as the background for my phone, crystallizing my goal to return my wife to her neatly-groomed state. I couldn't stop my cock from throbbing in my jeans every time I had to look at it.

I spent the following week teaching swim class, and eating pussy. By Friday afternoon, I had acquired enough skills in the oral-sex department, to have been considered proficient, if not expert. I was able to make the five orgasm with relative ease, even though they all favored slightly different techniques. It was a little disconcerting that Laurent was going to be sniffing around my fiancé, but I had hoped that as soon as he saw her engagement ring, he would back off. I also changed my relationship status to "Engaged" on my social media accounts, broadcasting to the world on Facebook that I was betrothed to the lovely Irene.

When Friday night arrived, I was very excited to see Irene. She showed up dressed very conservatively, in jeans and a cashmere sweater. It was nice to see the woman that I loved, acting like my fiancée, and I greeted her warmly, as we discussed our plans for the weekend. After she showered, she gave me a quick flash of her pussy, and my heart soared when I saw that she hadn't shaved all week, and was slowly returning to her natural state.

Unfortunately for me, the twins showed up shortly after Irene arrived, with the news that Laurent was taking them dancing tonight.

Something also apparently got lost in the translation, as Laurent showed up to my room with a bottle of wine, and a pack of condoms looking to deflower my future bride. I knew he was fluent in both French and English, but his mastery of the English language regressed inexplicably, as I kept trying to explain to him that he had misunderstood my remarks to the twins.

"I would rather Laurent had made love to Irene respectfully, were your exact words," he kept insisting, as I struggled to assure him that they were taken out of context. "The twins told you that I would be more than happy to accommodate you, and here I am."

"Laurent," I said angrily, after going round and round in circles, tired of him waving the condoms in my face. "We are engaged to be married. When I agreed to allow Irene a little latitude sexually, it was with the understanding that I would marry a virgin."

"Fine," he said, eventually conceding this to me. "But I am still taking her dancing tonight."

You would have thought that the revelation that Irene and I were to be married, would have caused Laurent to back off a little, but the exact opposite occurred. He became increasingly possessive and territorial, even choosing which clothes he wanted her to wear. She tried on several different outfits before he nodded his approval. Then, looking every bit like a modern day John Travolta, he emerged from my bathroom in a pair of white, skinny jeans, his erection clearly visible in the front of them.

"Garter-belt and stockings," he ordered Irene, "no panties."

He directed her on how to style her hair, and even selected the shade of her lipgloss, after having her try on four different colors. Inexplicably, he made all three of them wear red lipgloss, in slightly contrasting shades. By the time Irene was made up to his specifications, she looked extremely promiscuous, and I didn't want her to go out on campus looking like that.

The twins got involved, shutting my protests down immediately, citing excessive jealousy on my part. Shortly after their intervention, the four of them left my room, heading out to the local University hotspots. Laurent had his hand all over Irene's ass, rubbing my nose in his continued expansion of her sexual horizons, that I had unwillingly agreed to after an extended soak in the plunge pool.

After they left I tried to relax, but the thought of my fiancée out on the town with another man, was making me sick to my stomach. I laid down briefly on my bed, but as I looked over at the picture that I kept of Irene on my bedside table, I recoiled instantly. Someone had replaced the beautiful photo of Irene in her best dress, as she stood by the entrance to our Catholic Church, with the photo of her kneeling and sucking Laurent's thumb. I grabbed the frame to open the back of it and remove this offensive photo, but there was a post-it note stuck there saying "Do not remove," signed by the twins. I laid the frame face down and tried to get some rest.

In the past when they had taken Irene out, the twins had texted me when they were on their way home, the expectation being that I would leave, and go and sleep in my Honda. My phone dinged a few times, but it was Erica sending me pictures of the four of them having fun. In the first picture, Irene was dirty dancing with Laurent, dry-humping his leg as his hands roamed all over her. Then a picture of my fiancée doing shots, and looking totally wasted. Later on a picture of Laurent lying on top of the bar with his shirt off, as the twins and Irene did belly-shots from his navel.

As the evening wore on, I was getting increasingly worried about Irene. She was dressed provocatively, without panties, and was having her low tolerance for alcohol tested again. Finally, I heard the four of them stumbling down my hallway, and I grabbed the keys to my Honda and exited my room.

12