My Dear

Story Info
A letter after an incredible night of sharing my wife.
1.3k words
2.82
24.8k
10
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear: Thank you for this weekend's gift. I was very upset and mad with you when he arrived, I was in my dirty jeans wearing a stained and ragged after hours of work in the garden. I was also still upset with Raymond and could not move past this. He greeted me with open arms and held me for a few moments with a slight brush on the lips to let me know he was there for me. I was sweaty, my hair was up in a bun and I was clearly not in the mood to be entertained. I had Shawn sit on the couch and watch sports for several hours before I could move on. I took time to wash up and realized I should also prepare myself for what was possible.

I decided after a long and soothing bath that my best revenge for last week was to allow Shawn to comfort me. I asked him to come up stairs and greeted him with a deep kiss. I know you prefer I be selective as to whom I bring into our bedroom but I knew Ray would see the sleigh bed in background and it would further avenge me.

Shawn disrobed, and met me between our sheets. After some time cuddling, holding me and giving me the lower back massages I live for, he appeared in front of me. I reached down and brought him to full attention and waited until a drop was present on the tip. I then sent several texts and destroyed Ray's weekend. I added a final text that simply said, he had been replaced with a more appropriate suitor. I then turned off the phone and dropped it in the night stand.

Shawn moved over massaged my breast as he always does and perked things to attention. This went on for quite a while as you know how sensitive I can be after proper attention. I then double rolled him and told him he would not have pleasure until I allowed it.

Shawn can make me feel incredibly full and I just laid back until I got comfortable and could match his pace. This went on for hours as I climaxed deeper and deeper. I finally said I needed rest and to lay back for a while. He asked if could have pleasure and I told him NO he had to wait for you to be here.

We went downstairs enjoyed some wine and food. You know I enjoy discussing his recent sessions and other activities with him. After a while I dozed off in his arms and dreamed of you.

You arrived home covered in grime dust and I do not know what else and I sent you off to the showers. I had Shawn massage me in all the right places to be ready for you. You agreed to meet us upstairs and when you found us I was more than ready to be with you. After our consummation I was filled with you and wanted it to be in the deepest part of my body touching my soul, reclaiming me. I double rolled Shawn again and asked him to help push you further into me. He proceeded and as you witnessed brought me to several peaks which accomplished the mission. I could feel you in the very center of my being

I had him stand in front of me and although I was bone tired, I used my best techniques to allow him to experience pleasure. I know you love when I am marked by another man whom will never be loved by me, just pure raw pleasure for all of us. As he grew weak he fell back on the bed and I saw that look on your face that you always have when you want me to push myself to the next level. Shawn was tired and spent but you heard me tell him to help me satisfy your desires.

I glanced over at you, you were staring at me and mesmerized at what you were seeing, Shawn pulled me down on his mouth and involuntarily my head went backward and my eyes closed. I knew he could taste you in me which further enhanced my excitement. I began to rail though a series of orgasms that brought tears and overwhelming emotions, pure simple unadulterated joy that you had given me.

I love you my dear.

My love thank you for your message, I will treasure it as I do all others. Ray did contact me and your revenge was complete, he is very angry and cannot understand that when we meet with others it is to focus on our pleasure and to strengthen our relationship, this is for us. He sends the occasional message to me but it goes unanswered. I had him placed on the watch list so I do not expect to see him again.

I did not expect the wonderful gift you bestowed on me using Shawn's seed. I had reclaimed you moments before using Shawn as a tool this made it much more exciting and complete.

I was amazed that you allowed Shawn to be intimate with you after you were mine again. I am sure your own passion and moisture mixed well with mine and enhanced the taste. He knows we belong to each other and must see us as one.

Shawn is a strong man however you used him on Saturday over and over again to service you and fill our needs. Your unwillingness to allow him to experience the final pleasure inside of you was very dear to me. I know in the past you carefully watch as you share his pleasure. The telling smile and joy or your face as you witness his body tense, his face grows flush, you feel the increase in his movement inside of you. He gasps for breath and the first pulse of his manhood occurs as he approaches the cliff. I kiss you deeply as the wave approaches only allowing enough breath to keep you alive but forcing your pleasure to another level. I have been massaging your most intimate spot carefully providing enough stimulus to keep you on edge. You struggle for more air but I will not cheat your pleasure.

You hold your pleasure until you feel his expansion in your womb. A new warmth is felt and you know it is time. You then join him in and use this to squeeze the essence of life from him. He floods into you, the warmth increases and the sensation of his manhood changes brining you more pleasure.

You feel him slowly leaving you, the warmth follows and a steady stream flows. You touch this with your fingers and smooth it across his lips. His tongue touches his lips and he taste himself and your passion. I reach down and touch the stream I massage this into your skin as a reminder of what has taken place. I wonder what you will feel like when I bond with you after you have had time to recover. Shawn has expanded your womanhood and donated his moisture for my future pleasure.

ON Saturday when you massaged Shawn to completion the look on his face ranged from intense pleasure to pain. He was aware that you would milk him when you started and as you have done before you would not release your hold on him until he was emptied. As you violated his body forcing yourself into him touching him in the most invasive way, the guilt of this pleasure masked his face. You timed your insertions with each seminal contraction forcing the fluids from him, marking your beautiful body for me to witness. You smoothed the fluid into your skin absorbing the mark.

No another man whom we share will ever experience the deep love and affection that we have for each other.

We have had decades of shared love and the happiest moments in my life have always been with you.