My Dearest Victoria

Story Info
Can two wrongs make a right.
4.2k words
4.3
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story begins with a non-violent sexual assault and is two steps away from being incestuous.

Otherwise, standard disclaimers apply, the characters are older than 21 yr. olds and it is a complete work of fiction from my own twisted mind.

VICTORIA

I was lying in my bed reading, when the security alarm for the front door went off. I picked up my tablet to check the video. Ah! My neighbor Victoria, who lived next door with her mother and step-father, she entered, cleared the alarm and reset it. The house's night lights provided adequate illumination to see safely. I switched over to the house's interior cameras and followed her progress through the house, I'd been expecting this; she'd been making late night visits to the house for at least the last six months, before I returned to the city.

Victoria kicked off her shoes and unsteadily made her way to the staircase. She wobbled a bit as she took the first step. Aha! She's been drinking, again. She crept up the staircase floor by floor, shedding her clothes along the way to the guest bedroom on the forth floor, in the back of the house, a floor below the primary suite. She gave a quick look around, entered and locked the door. She proceeded to the en suite, finally losing her panties.

She turned on the water, in the walk-in shower, then to my amusement sat on the toilet to pee. Being unsteady on her feet, she moved a shower chair into the shower, adjusted the water temperature and flopped onto the chair, under the cascading water. Victoria started rubbing shower gel all over herself, but seemed to lose interest when her hand reached her pubic area. Her hand lingered for a few moments, then started searching her cleft, seeking that special spot and began pleasuring herself.

I had observed this pattern on previous security videos, it was time to move. I turned off all of the cameras on the forth and fifth floors and made my way to the lower floor. Unlocking the bedroom door was not a problem, I had the key. I stripped to my boxers and made my way silently through the dressing room to the en suite. I picked up a bottle of shampoo and proceeded into the shower, only then did Victoria notice my presence.

"Yo!" (Yo, is a shortened Americanized form for my German name Joachim, Victoria is the only person that calls me that. ) "What are you doing here?" she exclaimed, as she covered her breasts and pubic mound with her arms.

Holding up the bottle of shampoo, I said matter of factly, "I'm here to shampoo your hair."

This wasn't the first time for me to wash her hair, the last time was five years ago. It was one of my 'duties' when I was her sub, we didn't use that tern but essentially that's what I was. Of course, back then SHE was never naked. I've learned a lot in the past five years. I had the upper hand now, she would submit to me and listen to all of my sarcastic endearment.

"Yo, get out of here, this isn't funny."

"Oh no, my sweets, it isn't funny and I'm not leaving, we have a lot to talk about."

"Yo, I'm naked and this is uncomfortable. Can I at least, have a towel or something to cover up with?"

"No. I'm one step away from being naked, should I even the score?"

"No, keep yourself covered. What do you want?"

"As I've already said, to wash your hair; also to gaze upon your lovely body."

"What's so important that we need to talk, now?"

"First of all, why are you here? Why have you been coming here repeatedly, late at night like this or with one of your many girl friends? You never turned off the security cameras, I have videos of you and your girlfriends in your most intimate moments."

I took the shower wand and wet her hair, squeezed out a dollop of shampoo into my hand and stepping behind the chair. I began applying the shampoo to her head, as she digested the news.

"Yo, do we have to do this, now?" she whimpered.

"Oh yes, my dear Victoria, you've lorded over me for years, now it's your turn to submit," as I started massaging the shampoo into her hair.

"Yo, this is so fucked up and complicated. I can't talk about it now, I'm in no fit mind to make sense of it."

I relented some, she was well passed being buzzed.

"Okay, we'll talk later. Now, lean your head back and relax. Do it."

"Yo, please," she pleaded.

"Cross your arms across your lap, close your eyes and relax."

I finished washing and rinsing her hair and started massaging her neck and shoulders. Victoria was finally relaxing, her left arm hung limply at her side, her right had returned to her cleft. I reached down, cupped her breasts and gently pulled at her nipples.

"Yo, what are you doing, I'm your cousin?'"

"Dearest, your nipples were standing up, demanding my attention. And since you broached the subject, that would be step-cousin at best, that is of course, if Uncle John legally adopted you, which I don't think he has. Come to bed, we'll talk in the morning." Uncle John considered Victoria shallow and arrogant, he openly called her 'a snooty little rich bitch'.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"No, actually, just sleep with you."

" I don't have any PJ's to wear."

"Neither do I."

We dried off and wrapped ourselves in towels, then I herded her up the stairs to my bedroom, she offered little resistance. Once in bed I wrapped her in a sheet, then got into bed, two layers of the sheet separating me from her naked back. She was asleep soon after her head hit the pillow.

When I awoke, she had rolled over and pushed the sheet down to her waist, giving me a fine view of her breasts, her arm was laying across me. I lifted her arm off of me, this awakened her; she was confused, where was she and why was I here and why were we naked, what happened last night? It dawned on her that her tits were in full view, she pulled the sheet to her neck.

"Yo, what happened last night, why am I here and why are you here?"

"Vicky, you snuck into my house, uninvited, showered in the guest bedroom and came up here, got into my bed and went to sleep. I'm here because I live here, this is my bedroom."

"Huh, God, I don't remember a thing, I'm sorry. Did we by any chance, ah?"

"No, I thought that if you wanted to in the morning, you know."

"Thanks but no thanks, where are my clothes?"

"Scattered between the second and forth floors, where you threw them, want to see the video."

"You have me on video, NAKED?"

"Not only you, but you and your girlfriends, in your most intimate and depraved moments."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

"The house was supposed to be vacant the past six months, security cameras have been on in every room. Now, why have you been using my house as a love nest and a place to crash when you're drunk?"

"Well, Ah, your dad used to let me use that bedroom while you were away and I kept using it after he died. What are you going to do?"

"Dad was voyeuring on you. Me? Nothing for the time being, it all depends on you. What are you going to do?"

"Look, I really am sorry, can't we just keep this between us?"

"Not good enough, Vicky. You've pushed me into doing things, got me into trouble, repressed, manipulated and dominated me for years. Now, you've fucked up royal and I have the proof. What do you have to say about that?"

"Yeah, I guess sorry doesn't cover it? Would you mind getting my clothes, please?"

"If anyone's going to be doing favors, from now on, sweetheart, IT. WILL. BE. YOU.! Get your own fucking clothes, I've seen your naked ass so many times, fucking and getting fucked, it has no effect on me."

She got up, wrapping the sheet around herself and stormed out. I watched her, on the tablet, hunt down her clothes, get dressed and leave. That afternoon the outside door locks, access codes and security codes were changed.

******************************************************

Miss Victoria moved into my Uncle John's house about thirteen years ago, after her mother married my uncle. She is a year older than me and was a domineering force. She took control of my life until I went away to university. After my mother died of an aggressive form of cancer, my father had bouts with depression and drank heavily. When dad had one of his bouts, I was dependent on my aunt and uncle for my daily needs, this brought me in even closer contact with Victoria. My father sensed the toxic relationship that I had with Victoria, that's why he insisted that I go away to university. He passed in the middle of my post-grad year.

********************************************************

Two days later I got a text from Victoria, 'can we talk?'.

I replied, 'I'll be home after eight'.

She showed up a little after eight and rang the bell. I answered it.

"You've changed the lock," she said before she entered the house.

"Yes," I answered "Come in."

She entered, we went into the front parlor and sat down.

"So, welcome home, when did you get back?"

"Just over a week ago. You wanted to talk, so talk,"

"Yo, can't we put this behind us and be friends?"

"I have plenty of friends, I'm not so sure about you."

"I really do want to make it up to you and you were right the other night, John never adopted me, we aren't cousins or any kind of relation."

"So, you're starting to remember the other night."

"Yeah, I was pretty messed up the other night and you've got me doing all sorts of stuff on video, it's really embarrassing. Then you got me all worked up, if you pushed a little, I wouldn't have said no. I must have passed out once upstairs. Do you really have all of those videos that you said you have?"

I picked up a nearby tablet, logged into the Security program and brought up the saved files. I handed the tablet to Victoria and told her to open any file, there were eighty-three files in the folder. She opened a file, watched for a few minutes, closed that file and opened another.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" She began to cry. "What are you going to do with these?" She was panicking.

"Nothing yet, I'm planning on deleting them in the near future, if you straighten out your life." I gave her a couple of minutes to settle down.

"I knew that you were using the guestroom and I made plans on what to do when I caught you, almost the entire encounter was pre-planned, and I wouldn't take advantage of you when you were in that kind of condition."

"Then I'd have to say that you're almost a gentleman, thanks. Yo, it felt so good, the way you touched me, I wanted more. Damn, it makes me wet just thinking about it. Can we forget being friends, Yo, and become friends with benefits?"

"I don't know, Vicky, I hadn't considered that as an option. I was seriously pissed with you the other night and I'm not totally over it. Would it crush your ego if I turned you down?"

"Maybe a little, it's not often that a girl offers herself up and gets turned down. Can we keep up the dialog, I'm actually beginning to like you?"

"Sure, how about Saturday at noon, we can do lunch."

"Okay, is that a date or do we call it something else?"

"Yeah, we can call it a date."

We continued talking for the next two hours, she left a bit after ten, we both had to get up in the morning.

Saturday we had lunch at a sidewalk café, walked Central Park and had dinner at an Italian bistro. We reminisced past times, caught up on our college days and talked about our current jobs. We both worked in the family business, commercial real estate. We worked in different departments.

The family owned large chunks of the city including the entire block where we lived. All of the townhouses on the west side of the block facing the Hudson were occupied by senior family members. That's where Vicky and I lived, my grandparents had a corner property, more distant relatives lived along the side streets. I didn't own my house, I inherited the lease to the house through my father, it's a company perk.

We kept talking into the evening after we had returned to my house, the conversation never stopped. I offered her a glass of wine, she declined, she went on the wagon after her late night debacle, I approved. She told me she preferred to be with men, there weren't many, she was very selective and the women filled the gap, both literally and figuratively. It was getting late and I was prepared to walk her home, all 55 feet, door to door.

She yawned and excused herself. "Damn, I need a shower, want to join me?"

I didn't need to think about it, I wanted to be with her, as a friend and lover. She showed no inhibitions to showing me her nakedness, this time. Showering with her this time was so much better than last time, the interactions were spontaneous and felt genuine. We rubbed and slithered against each others soapy bodies as I attempted to wash every crack, crease and crevice in her body. Her butt crack and vagina were squeaky clean, as well as her tits and nipples, I washed her from her toes to her chin, I let her wash her own face. In return, my cock, balls and butt were as clean as they have ever been, as well as the rest of me. We dried and tumbled into bed.

I lied earlier, her naked ass, as well as the rest of her naked body, do excite me. We groped at each other as we frantically kissed, our tongues wrestling for dominance. As we lay on our sides, I had one hand on a nipple pulling, rolling and twisting it, the other hand between her legs, two fingers inside her and thumb on her clit. Meanwhile she was stroking my cock and fondling my balls. This wasn't the first rodeo for either of us, we knew what to do and how to do it.

I signaled a change of position, we morphed to a 69 position. Her scent was enticing and her taste enchanting, I feasted on her, licking and probing, returning repeatedly to her clit and love tunnel, licking her twice from her clit to her taint the third time to her anus and then again, she shuddered. Vicky worked my length into her throat, pulling back occasionally to breathe. Finally she disengaged and demanded that I fuck her.

She scrambled to her knees, and I took her from behind. She kept encouraging me to fuck her faster and harder. I felt the tension building in my balls, I was about to explode when Vicky began to spasm, her muscles clenching me repeatedly, I couldn't hold on any longer, I sprayed her insides with my seed, again and again, it was like the first time all over again. We collapsed to the mattress spent, still engaged, my hand automatically sought out the first available nipple and anchored itself to it. I was kissing her neck and shoulders, as she continued to be rocked by aftershocks. Finally we got to sleep, then satisfied our carnal desires again in the morning.

Of all our mutual experiences, this had to be the best and most satisfying.

After such a contentious beginning, Vicky and I were now on intimate terms, I saw her often and we dated occasionally, but we only had sex, together that one night and the following morning. She pestered me for another sexual encounter. Oh, I was interested, but among other things, I was concerned with her sexual history and was afraid of her trying to take control over me again. Finally, I had to level with her, she was disappointed, but understood. She confided that our three intimate encounters provided her with powerful inspiration when she was alone.

I had to be careful, not only with Vicky, but with all of the women I dated. I was a primary heir to the business, once my grandfather passed his shares would be split between Uncle John and myself. Then when Uncle John died, I would inherit his shares as he had no living children, thus consolidating my influence within the company, all shares had to be passed down through the blood line. There were other branches of the family, but their shares were being diluted through their numerous offspring. At the age of 24, I was one of New York's more eligible bachelors and a prime target for gold diggers.

Vicky and I kept up our casual relationship through the autumn. She moved into a studio apartment to be closer to her work. We attended concerts, went to plays and Broadway musicals and dined out. I also dated other women during this period.

In January, I went mountain top skiing in Utah, there's nothing like hopping out of a helicopter and skiing downhilling in deep, fresh powder. The last thing I remembered was, the snow giving way under my skis and I was falling into an abyss.

******************************************

Consciousness, slowly returned, I couldn't move my limbs or head and couldn't open my mouth, the pain was intense. From what I could see and smell, I was in hospital. A sound to my right caught my attention, I strained to find its source. A woman was sitting in a chair nodding off, she looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. She looked up, her hair was unkempt and bi-coloured, golden blond ends with shades darker blond roots, her eyes and cheeks were sunken, and she wore no makeup. She was dressed in the typical, practical New York winter style, jeans and a sweater. Was this, could she be, she looked similar to Victoria, but Victoria would never voluntarily be in such a condition?

She noticed my eye lashes flutter; she was at my side in a beat. "Yo, your awake!" she began kissing my face as she began to cry with joy and pressed the nurse call button. A nurse came flying into the room followed by a swarm of doctors. Vicky was asked to leave, but she refused to leave my side. The doctors relented, she had become a fixture in my room the past few weeks.

Over the next few days I was informed that my arms, legs, pelvis, ribs, and jaw were broken as well as my back was a mess, I had internal injuries and a concussion. I was in a full body cast, my bones were pinned, screwed, bolted, glued and wired together. I had a neck brace on and had been in an induced coma for the past five weeks. I was under heavy sedation, which led to having withdraw symptoms later on. Vicky had been keeping vigil by my side ever since I was returned to New York. I was in for a long recovery and rehabilitation. Gradually, portions of my cast were removed.

I can't say that Vicky visited me; she was there 16 to 18 hours a day. She read to me, kept me informed of the outside world, she held my drinking cup, combed my hair and clipped my nails, by contrast her own nails were now torn, chipped and broken, she held my hand and just kept me company, as I drifted in and out of consciousness. She attended to my personal care as far as the staff permitted and then some.

Once I was awake and recovering, Vicky started to take better care of herself, she was getting more sleep and was eating better. She's let her hair go natural and was wearing conservative casual clothes now and wore flats, instead of the high styled outfits she wore in the past. Ever since I awoke, I haven't heard the clack, clack, clack of her high heels on the tile floor, a blessing in it's self.

Vicky had become an essential part of my recovery, but try as I might, I couldn't figure why she was here; I had to ask. When I did, Victoria broke down emotionally. She told me that, when we were growing up I was her boy toy, her Yo-Yo, she used me to learn how to manipulate people. The night I confronted her in the shower, the creature that she created came back and destroyed her. Her feelings about me changed and her feelings about herself changed, also. She stopped partying on the weekends and became more considerate of other people and more conscientious at work.

"Yo, you changed me for the better and I owe you so much."

She talked with my lawyers and after they received my permission, she got access to my house. When she got it she moved into my guest room. The first time she came in she glared in the direction of the concealed security camera, frowned, shrugged, then turned away.

I had visits from Uncle John and Aunt Vivian, my grand parents and my lawyers. I appreciated these visits, but they couldn't compare to having Vicky's company. Later on, after my jaw was unwired, Uncle John informed me Vicky was on an unpaid leave of absence from work, she lost her apartment because she couldn't pay her rent, that's why she's living in my house, and she sold her car so she could keep up on her credit card payments. I hadn't realized how much she had sacrificed to be with me.

12