My Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning I replied, "Yes Sir, anything you wish."

"Good boy, over the next few days here are my expectations. I want you to wear your new jeans and panties always, I want you to continue looking at all men's cocks. You are not to cum, and you will not be servicing my cock. Do you understand?"

I had no idea what to reply, I was in a panic. "David I will do everything you asked, I don't even care if I cum, but I need your cock, I need your cum. Please David."

"You need to learn while you are accepting, it is the best thing for you at this time. I told you I have been researching our dynamic thoroughly and I have a plan and you will need to trust in me."

"David, I do trust you, I really do I just don't think I can go without your cock and you're cum, please try and understand."

"There are other ways to get what you need, if you get to the point that you just can't take it anymore."

What was he saying that I seek out other men to feed me their cum. I can't do that, this is between he and I. I just looked at him and said, "Yes Sir, I will do as you say. May I please suck your cock now, please?"

"Sweetie you apparently don't understand, no you cannot. We need to work with you on many more aspects, what I am demanding starts now. I will be in contact with you and I'm not abandoning you simply teaching you. Now you should give it a kiss and when you get home think about your new life and remove 4 pair of your old underwear, throw them away and replace them with your panties."

All I cared about was kissing his cock, I leaned forward and kissed it so lovingly, the head, the shaft. He stopped me.

"Now put it away."

I did as he said, I carefully placed his hard cock back in his jeans feeling an emptiness I had never felt. Desperation, anxiety, stress all of those feelings surged through me. But he was in control now, and I knew it.

"Good boy, now go and do as I have said, as I promised I will be in contact."

I had no choice in the matter, "Yes Sir."

12