My Descent into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"The best way to do this is to give him a small taste of pain, then start asking questions. Ask a whole series of questions. I'll give you a list. Pretend like you believe everything he says. Ask a question, go to the next question, go to another and another. After you get all of his answers, we'll let him sit for a couple hours, then give him another jolt of pain and promise him that if any of his answers change, he'll be severely punished. Then, ask all the same questions again, in a different order, to see if all the answers remain the same the second time around. If he has all his answers planned, it might not make any difference, but if he was throwing stuff out on the fly, his answers my change because by this time, he's forgotten what he said the first time and the time before that.

"Joshua has got a hacker genius who's cloned his computer and his phone. It won't be networked. So if we enter a password and it sends out a warning, no real warning will be sent out, but we'll know he's got protection protocols in place. We won't touch his computer and phone until everything on the clones works the way it's supposed to. If it does use protection protocols, we go back in there and question him again. Same questions, all over again. After we've gotten all the useful information we need out of him, I don't care what you do, but he can't die before we've squeezed him for everything he knows. Do you understand?"

"I understand. We need everything this miserable pig can tell us, then he's all mine."

"I'll go in with you to get us started, then I'll turn it over to you."

"I'm with you, Edgar. Let's go find out where Beth is."

Sahar grabbed one of her sharpest knives and a blow torch and followed Edgar into the isolated room in the country where Schultz was being held. He was naked, hanging from his arms and looked up when they walked in. The look of fear on his face when he saw Sahar tickled Edgar.

"Mr. Schultz, so good of you to drop by. We have a whole bunch of questions for you. Questions that you need to answer truthfully, or my friend here is going to have a very good time with you. She informed us you were her first owner. She refused to talk about that time in her life, so I'm sure whatever happened to her then is not among her fondest memories."

"You can't hold me. I'm an Interpol Inspector."

"I think you gave up any right to call yourself a police officer when you started trafficking in young women. That is not a very legal thing to do."

"Then turn me over to the police."

"We don't have time for that, Fritz. We have a very good friend held by one of your lackeys. I can safely say that everyone who knows Beth is in love with her. You wouldn't believe the people volunteering to rescue her; the millionaires and billionaires offering us money so we can get her back.

"We know what's going to happen to her in a relatively short time. The police wouldn't get any useful information from you until long after she was branded and disappeared into whatever hell holes you've got squirreled away all over the world. I swear, Sahar would do anything to get Beth back. She feels she owes her life to her and Joshua. She's been aching for the day when we captured any slavers. Pretty much anything at all. Now, if you tell us what we want to know, without lying or trying to deceive us, I won't let Sahar hurt you anymore than the time it takes to get the information we need. After all, we still have to rescue all of the women Mahmoud is holding. I don't want to waste time talking to you when we could be rescuing those women. Now, I'm going to let her hurt you a little so you know what she's capable of, then we can start asking questions. We have ways to test the validity of your answers. Wrong answers bring pain, right answers bring relief. Any questions about what's going to happen?"

"You can't do this. My superiors will be looking for me."

"Your superiors already know you tried to kidnap a US Congresswoman. The men who came to take her were captured and are singing their heads off. To the best of their knowledge, you did snatch the Congresswoman and she's missing and still in your hands, and have her someplace doing unspeakable things to her. I don't think they're wondering about you at all. Probably starting their own manhunt for you, but they won't find you. Not before we have what we need. Sahar, what do you have in mind for Master Schultz this morning?"

"I was able to find a phallus roughly the shape and size of a horse cock. I was thinking of fucking his ass with it without any lubricant. That's option one. Option two is I cut his nuts off, then burn the wound closed with this blowtorch. Then we start asking questions. If the answers to any of our questions is wrong, we go with the other option. At least he won't sire any children by that point, no matter what he chooses. After that, I guess we just start severing other parts of his body until he decides to tell the truth. I figure I can keep him alive at least ten days while we train without worrying where we're going to attack. After that, I might get rushed and need to carve off bigger pieces. I doubt he'll want to wait that long."

"Wait, please, I'll talk."

"I don't think you'll be serious until you know how serious we are," Sahar said. "Do you want to start with option one or option two?"

She grabbed the horse cock shaped phallus off a side table and pulled out her knife.

"Option one, option one," he shrieked.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this, Master."

Sahar set down the knife beside a blowtorch and walked behind Schultz with the huge dildo. She aimed it at the tiny pucker on his ass and heaved upward, driving it into his rectum. Schultz screamed. She kicked the bottom of the dildo a couple times, driving it deeper. His rectum bled.

"Here's my list of questions. Let's begin. I want the exact location of Mahmoud's headquarters. Where is it?"

******

An hour later, Sahar shoved some animal shit in Schultz's mouth and strolled back to Edgar with the answers to all of their questions, including the passcodes to his laptop and phone. They tested everything on the cloned units and sure enough, there were security protocols designed to alert people if the wrong codes entered, perhaps giving away his current location. He was no longer in Switzerland, but his non-cloned phone's GPS might have given the location away.

Sahar sauntered back into the interrogation room. "Master Schultz, bad news. You must not have believed how serious we were when we talked earlier. The passcodes you gave us for your laptop and phone were wrong. That makes me question the validity of any of the answers you gave us. By the way, we entered that information on cloned devices with no network connections, so don't expect a rescue any time soon. The laptop actually tried to blow itself up, but of course, there were no explosives in our cloned copy. The other one erased it's own memory. It's a good thing Joshua is so rich. We might have to go through a dozen or more clones until we know you've told the truth. I guess we're on Option Two now." She picked up the knife and blowtorch. "I think you're going to eat your own balls for lunch, topped off with a little of my piss. Won't that be tasty."

Schultz screamed loud and long.

******

Sahar came back with a new list of answers. They tested everything out. Some of them worked, others did not. Sahar smiled and went back to Schultz.

"Still trying to deceive us, Master." Schulz moaned. "I'm so pleased. I thought Edgar might have to stop me before I was ready to quit. What I'd really like to do is take off your cock, Master. It would make it harder for you to rape young virgins. But Manuel, the former Navy Corpsman, who also loves Beth, said if I cut off your cock and cauterized the wound, you couldn't piss, toxins would build up in your body, your bladder might even explode. You would die much sooner than I want.

"I suppose you need your tongue to talk to me and your ears to listen to my questions. You're hanging from your hands, so I suppose we should keep those for the moment, although once you can't run away, we won't have to keep you strung up. I guess we should start with your foot."

Sahar picked up a razor sharp machete. She shoved a wooden table up to where Schultz was hanging and strapped his leg to the table.

"Please, I'll talk. I'll tell the truth, honest. I'll tell the truth. Edgar, Edgar," Schultz shouted, "stop her please. I'll tell you everything I know."

Edgar came to the door. "Please, stop her," Schultz babbled. "I'll tell the truth, God's honest truth. I'll quit trying to deceive you, I promise."

"That's what you told us the first two times we asked you," Edgar said. "You didn't take us seriously. Why should we believe you now?"

"Please, not the foot. I'm begging you. I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Hold up there, Sahar. Let's see if he's really going to tell you the truth now. If he doesn't, feel free to take both feet and we'll start again."

"Ahh, Edgar, you're no fun, this is just getting interesting. Like the Apaches, right? I read all about them after you said they let their women do their torturing because they were better at it than the men. They liked staking a man down on an ant hill with honey smeared on them, or wrapped wet leather around his neck and when it dries and shrinks, it chokes him, slowly. Those Apaches were very creative. I wanted to try some of those things."

"Let's see if he's ready to be honest. If he is, the International Criminal Court at The Hague, can deal with him."

"But if he lies again, I take both feet off at once," Sahar said. "No more chances."

"Absolutely. If he's going to lie a third time after giving him a chance, he doesn't deserve any feet. But he'll tend to bleed out fast, so have the blowtorch going so you can cauterize the first one, before you cut off the second. Otherwise we might lose him."

"Fine. Give me the questions again, Edgar. Master, I'm hoping you lie again, because I've got some very special things planned if you do."

"Thank you, thank you. I won't lie."

Sahar sat down at the table where Schultz's leg was bound with the machete, blowtorch and a box of matches sitting there. She asked every single question again. Some of the answers were very elaborate. Sahar gave him more animal shit to eat while she brought the answers to Edgar and the hacker. They started testing them.

******

"As far as I can tell, everything he gave us was a hundred percent accurate," their computer expert, Anatoly, said. "I ran it eleven times on the clones before trying it on his devices. We opened up his computer and phone and the other information he gave matches what's on his devices, and immediately backed it up in case there's a delayed protocol. As far as I can tell, we have the names of every corrupt official he's bought off, the locations of all the slave training facilities, including Mahmoud's, and who's in charge of them. We have three numbered accounts with over four billion dollars combined in them, money that could be used to make reparations to the slaves."

"Does it list the names of every slave sold and who they were sold to?"

"They didn't think the information about the individual slaves was important enough to document. They do have the names of several repeat customers who order lots of slaves, but not everyone who ever bought one."

"If we have the individual training centers, they might have more detailed information about the women they sold. We'll need to ensure all of the corrupt officials are arrested at the same time about an hour before any raids on the remaining training centers so they don't expose details of our plans to the slavers. In fact, we might make it seem like they're planning attacks on drug dealers instead until the last minutes before the raids go down."

"That should work."

"Good job, Sahar. I thought it might take longer to break him," Edgar said.

"He's not only a pig, he's a wuss, or is schmuck a better word here."

"No, wuss is the better word. Like a coward, or afraid, can't handle pain. I'd have said he was a pussy in the past, but I don't think that word applies anymore; he lacks the depth and warmth to be a pussy. Plus, the women I know aren't wusses, at least the one's on Joshua's crew aren't. They're as brave as anyone I've ever met."

"Yes, a wuss."

"Did you really make him eat his own nuts?"

"Absolutely. I wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm not a woman of my word. If I say it, it will happen."

Edgar went walking back into the interrogation room with Sahar.

"Schultz, I've got good news and bad news," Edgar said.

"I told the truth about everything, I know I did."

"That is, in fact, the good news. As far as we can tell, you were one hundred percent truthful about everything you told us. We're going to be able to totally destroy your human trafficking operation, burn the whole thing to the ground. I guess that's part of the bad news. That business venture is now ended, kaput, finis. You're going to die a penniless man. That isn't the worst news, however. The really bad news is when you lied to me about cooperating, I was lying to you, too. I have no intention of turning you over to the ICC. Sahar, I want to be wheels up in ninety minutes. Don't dawdle. We'll let you play with some of the others longer, but we gotta go. Have fun."

Edgar walked away. Sahar started smiling and Schultz started screaming.

******

"Joshua, we've got Mahmoud's location," Edgar said. "We need to start drone overflights immediately, nighttime only, on infrared. If you can get satellite time, you can do those in daylight, but nothing low flying at all during the day. I want to know about guard rotations, numbers, when the slaves service the guards on the outside. Put Smitty on it, he'll know what to do. I'll send him the coordinates. It's definitely in Morocco, so anything you can do to grease the wheels with the Moroccan government, get on it. We have a list of corrupt and bribed officials. We'll need to take the Moroccan ones out before we finalize our plans, so Mahmoud doesn't know we're coming to drop the hammer."

"How soon can we go in?"

"Boss, I'd like to tell you tomorrow, but in a lot of cases, we're using people who've never fought together before and they need to be turned into cohesive units that will act as one. We'll increase the training as soon as we've updated our information, but I don't want to attempt a rescue before we're ready or we may end up getting them killed or killing them ourselves. We have to move like clockwork. We'll go as soon as they're ready to go, but it may be close to the deadline before we're ready. We've got Schultz's network nailed. We've got email addresses, encryption protocols and code words. If necessary, we can start sending out emails from Schultz to possibly slow things down. Like say he wants to be there for the branding, but can't get there for a couple days. Since he disappeared with Miranda, we can maybe use her as an excuse for delays. How's Miranda doing, anyway?"

"She's fine. Anxious and antsy like the rest of us. Not happy to be in hiding instead of using her influence to try and get things done, but using her disappearance has helped us get more alphabet agency support than her pushing might have done. Our government tends to get pissy when legislative members disappear."

"We'll check and see if any US government officials are on the bribery/corruption lists. We'll want them taken care of ahead of time as well. Oh, by the way, tell Miranda that Schultz is past tense. We'll need to send a sanitation team and burn the place to the ground. Sahar got kind of messy. We wouldn't want any DNA to remain."

"Richard will handle it. He's been a godsend. I don't know how we'd be managing without him. I swear, he, Dave, Lynn, Sherry, Angelique, Delphine and Fatima are doing the work of fifty people."

"They're motivated, Joshua. We're a family. Mahmoud took our sisters."

As soon as Edgar and Anatoly got back to the ship, they used the services of Richard and his gang of helpers to sift through the data recovered from Fritz, looking first for the accomplices Schultz had in Morocco, then the US, France and Algeria as the countries they wanted most of their help from. Armand Depardeau, a friend of Richard's in the French government was contacted and informed of the corrupt officials in France with the government and police forces, but warned to take no action against them until the date set aside for the rescue of Beth and the others.

William Thornhill was told of the corrupt officials still within the US and he had private conversations with Winston, the FBI official they'd previously worked with in the New York slave auction scandal, and gave him the names of those people who would need to be arrested, both criminals still operating and corrupt officials. He was told no actions could be taken against anyone until the rescue attempt. He was the only one who was informed Miranda was safe and in hiding due to the corruption already discovered. He wanted to tell his superiors so the search for Miranda would be stopped. He was informed if the search for her stopped now, it might jeopardize the rescue attempt planned on Mahmoud's headquarters as everyone thought she'd been taken by the head human trafficker. William told him they would help reimburse the government for funds expended.

Edgar decided since Morocco was key to the attack, any hint of trouble might cause Mahmoud to get wind of problems, so only the King was told by both Joshua and William and why he couldn't act to arrest those persons of his government until after the rescue. The King granted permission for them to perform the rescue without any of his security forces being notified. He was surprised at some of the names found on the list, including some he considered friends.

"How accurate is this information?" King Mohammed VI asked.

"It came off the computer of the head of a world human trafficking ring. It included payments made and for what," Joshua replied. "You heard of the US Congresswoman who was taken in Switzerland. It was taken off the one of the men who attempted to capture her. We haven't even informed our own government that she is safe due to the potential for this ring to be shut down before we have the chance to rescue all of the other young women being held all over the world. This ring has corrupted police and security people in every country in which they operate. We have copies of the coded communications he had with your people. We can provide the information for any prosecution. I'm sure if their equipment is similarly searched, you'll find their own communications. The head of the human trafficking ring worked for Interpol. Some of it may look like they were communicating with Interpol, but they weren't and they knew it because Interpol wouldn't pay for their assistance. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but it is conclusive. The lives of many young women, including Muslim women are at risk. To make this more palatable to you, I will be building a factory in Morocco to thank you for your assistance."

"You will let me handle the Moroccan criminals myself."

"Of course, your Majesty, except for those found at Mahmoud's headquarters, and not all of them are likely to be Moroccan. Our only concern is the safety of the women. A day before the rescue attempt is made, a select few people all over the world will be informed of where the slave training facilities are located. Raids will be planned using the excuse that they are raiding drug making facilities, so even underlings who might be corrupt don't know the real purpose. They will be coordinated to be at the exact time all over the world, as we've discovered protocols set up which would cause all of them to be shut down if even one is raided. If they were shut down, it's possible the women in the facilities would be killed so there are no witnesses to the crimes. The fact that is was someone at Interpol who ran the operation means they have links to police forces everywhere. This is the reason for the extreme caution."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers