My Descent into Slavery Ch. 06

Story Info
Beth rejoins society, makes a surprise announcement.
14.7k words
4.82
7.2k
6

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

Beth begins rejoining society, beginning with her first Mistress on her horse ranch. She reveals a surprise. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial and group sex, including threesomes and foursomes. There is no COVID or STD's in my fantasy world. Many thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Descent into Slavery and Eventual Resurrection, Ch 6 - Mistress Layton's

"You're so big," I said, kissing Miranda. "You look absolutely gorgeous pregnant. I'm so happy for you."

"How are you doing?" Miranda asked.

"Much, much better," I said. "Sahar helped me a lot, though it was difficult. I'll tell you later, but I have to greet everyone else." I moved down to Francesca and greeted her with a passionate kiss. "I haven't seen you for months, Francesca. How are you doing?"

"Much better than you, I heard."

"It's been rough. I won't lie to you, but I feel I'm coming out of it, slowly but surely." I turned to her submissive. "Belle, you're looking so good and happy. I can't wait to spend some time with you."

"I am happy," Belle admitted. "My life is very good at the moment."

Next I hugged Mistress Layton, Gloria, Ranger and Luke, sharing a passionate kiss with each of them, using a little tongue each time.

"Are you truly feeling better now," Mistress Layton said, "or do you still have issues you need to address?"

"I'm sure I'll always have some issues, Mistress. But compared to how I was before, I'm doing much better. I don't feel broken anymore. I feel able to live my life again."

I moved down to Frank, standing there, slightly behind Mistress Layton.

"Frank, good to see you again. How surprised were you when you found out Francesca was a switch?"

"Not too much," he said smiling at his daughter. "She showed evidence of both if you knew what to look for."

"How are things going between you and Mistress? You haven't reignited your rivalry, have you?" I teased.

"Not a bit," he said, clasping her hand. "We're doing very well."

"I'm so happy for you. You know, the young woman with me could probably beat me in a pony race, but if you tried to turn her into a pony, she'd probably kill you, so it's a good thing you've toned down your rivalry."

He laughed and squeezed Mistress Layton's hand again. "We still have races, but the penalties aren't nearly so severe."

Professor Kline was next, standing with his wife, Oliva. I hugged them both fiercely. They'd been like surrogate parents when I was in school. "I'd like to talk to you about what Sahar did with me, Professor, at some point in the next couple days. I don't know if it would be good in every freed slave's circumstances, and might depend upon where they are in the healing process, but it helped me a great deal, so there may be some value there for others as well."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I moved down to Chantelle and Sam. "What in God's name are you doing here?" I asked. "Chantelle, you look ready to pop."

"I am ready to pop," Chantelle said. "We came to Florida because Marcia always liked the Ob/Gyn she had here and my parents wanted to be here for the delivery, so we decided to meet halfway. We came up here to see you when we found out you were going to be here."

"How did you find out? Did Master tell you?"

"No, LuAnn heard from Miranda she was going to be here and why. She told Li-Li, who told my parents, who told us. LuAnn wanted to see Miranda anyway, so here we are. I want to introduce you to Sam's wife, Marcia, the other love of my life."

"Marcia, I'm so happy to meet you. I heard so much about you. Chantelle told me you were beautiful, but her words didn't do you justice. I'm flummoxed. I feel like I'm looking at a model, not a police officer."

"They told me about you, too. They said you were perhaps the very best at oral sex they've ever experienced and considering all we've experienced, that was quite the complement. We were very distressed to hear what happened to you, Beth. It sounded brutal."

"It was. At first, I believed I was ruined. I came close to taking my own life, I was so despondent. Nothing felt like it was ever going to be the same again. But I'm doing much better now. I'll introduce you to the architect of my recovery in a moment. I need to say hi to Henri and Simone, Li-Li and LuAnn, first."

"You go right ahead," Sam said. "I know you have a lot of friends to greet."

I warmly greeted Simone, Henri, Liza and LuAnn, all of whom had played a part in my adventures with Master. They were like old friends now, all of them finding their own Dominance or submission after meeting me, though in Simone's case, it was finding she could submit to her husband.

Finished with all of my greetings, I found Sahar, standing there with a wistful look on her face. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"For those of you who don't know her, I'd like to introduce you to Sahar. Sahar was one of the first slaves we freed, one of five held in Rio de Janeiro. She was a slave for four years, longer than any of the others. She was also enslaved more brutally than any other slave. She went through what was planned for me. Once I knew what that was, I wondered how she survived her own slavery. Even though it didn't happen to me, I knew I couldn't have survived it. I had to find a way to end my own life before it happened. With just the things they did do to me, I was ready to kill myself.

"Miranda knows I almost threw myself off the ship because I felt totally fucked up. If anyone were to spank me or threaten me with punishment, I would beg for them to fuck me, or beg them to shit or piss in my mouth. I would do anything to keep that from being punished again. I felt I was going to be a slave, not only to my Master, but to anyone who ordered me to do something.

"Somehow, Sahar survived her own slavery, and dedicated herself to doing what she could to become stronger, and deadly to those who would prey upon women. Day and night, she worked to become stronger, physically and mentally. She played an instrumental role in finding where I was being held, rescuing me and seeing justice done to my captors. If you have questions about what she did, you can ask Ranger, who also dropped everything in his life, and came to rescue me. He witnessed it.

"After I was rescued, and we were waiting to be taken from that place, Sahar told me that she loved me and had started having sex with men again so that she could spend more time with me. She knew women who were willing to have sex with my Master, got to spend time in his bed with his slaves. She'd told me when we first rescued her, she would never have sex with a man again, even though to a Muslim woman like her, lesbian sex was a sin.

"Despite this, she grew to love me enough that she was willing to break her own vow so she could be with me more frequently. What none of you know yet, is she's saved my life three times since then. Men, smugglers and possible slave traders themselves, came to our island three times to rape the women there and perhaps capture and sell us afterward. First, there were three men, who she drove off with only a knife. Then six more men arrived a second time, all belonging to a smuggling ring, after she warned them not to return. She killed five of those six, the two she'd warned before, were neutered before they died. She spared only one to warn everyone else to stay away.

A third time, ten more, five in each of two different boats on opposite sides of the island, hoping they could surprise us that way, one perhaps succeeding while perhaps she was dealing with the first. She had help the third time, because she knew she couldn't stay awake all the time. Our Marine sniper friend, Roberta, took out one boat and Sahar dealt with the other. Of those five, the two new men, who may not have been previously warned, she killed by shooting them in the head. They admitted to her they'd come to rape us, then possibly sell us afterwards. The three who'd been previously warned by the man she freed, she did what she'd promised to do if they returned, removed their manhood and let them bleed to death. The last one, the one who'd ignored the warning, killed the messenger, and led the rest to us, she did much worse to him.

"Not only did she protect me as I struggled to recover, she found an innovative way to treat me. Something that I, as a psychologist in training, never would have considered. She used the slavers own conditioning methods to deprogram me. Perhaps it was her own survival instincts with which she'd discovered to recover her own life, but it worked. She did it even though she knew I might hate her for it; despite telling me she loved me enough to have sex with men again. She knew she had to do it and did it anyway, even if it had negative consequences for herself.

"I cannot begin to tell you how much I owe to Sahar, and I wish to tell you all I'm planning to marry her...."

Sahar fainted, dropping through my loosely held arms, crumpling to the ground. Fortunately, she didn't hit her head because of the way she fell, simply sliding down in a heap.

Marcia, as a trained deputy, was on her like a shot, asking for cold cloths, anything with ammonia, and gently patting her face. I was beside her, stroking her hair when Mistress Layton brought us a washcloth drenched in cold water and an ammonia based cleaner. I put the cloth over her forehead and Marcia opened the bottle and held it close to Sahar's nose until she snorted and pulled away. I continued to stroke her hair. She blinked a couple of times and looked at me.

"Did you say you were going to marry me?" Sahar asked.

"I did."

"But you love Joshua."

"I do, but Joshua is already married. You didn't let me finish. I will continue as Joshua's submissive. But I can't marry him; Miranda is his wife, for a lot of good reasons. I encouraged it because it was a better plan with a better outcome for all of us. But that means I can marry you, if you can share me with Joshua as you planned to anyway, to spend more time with me.

"I cannot imagine anyone who will love me as much as you, protect me as much as you, or know me as well as you. You understand me in a way no one else who hasn't gone through what we've gone through, can. There's no reason I can't marry you. I'm single. Marrying a woman isn't against my religion or the laws of my country. I can give you all of my heart which isn't already given to others. You will be my sister like Miranda, Francesca and Belle, without the collar, but every bit as important to me as they are. If my Master isn't spending time with me, then my time will be all yours. If you wish to have sex with Joshua, it's okay. If you don't, you don't need to. I will be with you more anyway as your spouse.

"The children I have with Joshua, will be your children. If you have children with him or others, they will be my children. I'm not jealous. I won't care if you want to have sex with others, men or women. Just as I can share Miranda, Francesca and Belle with Joshua, I can share you with him, or anyone else. I love you, Sahar, for all you've done and for all the ways you've loved and cared for me. I couldn't ask for a better spouse than you would be. I love you, and you've made it possible for me to love you and others again."

I bent down and kissed her, softly and tenderly.

"We have great examples of people who love and care for more than one person. Sam, Marcia and Chantelle; Mistress Layton, Ranger, Luke and Gloria; Lynn, Björn, Manuel, Sherry and Yasmine. There's no reason why we can't be the way they are. If you're willing to be as open with your affections as I am, we can definitely make this work."

She grabbed my head and pulled me down for a far more impassioned kiss, one that lasted for a very long time.

"That's more than I dared hope for," Sahar said when she finally released me. "You're fucking crazy if you don't think I'll take you up on that offer."

The people around us started clapping and cheering. I helped pull Sahar to her feet. "I'd like to invite a lot more people to our wedding, Sahar, so it might take awhile to arrange. But you can plan on it, because it will happen, sooner rather than later."

******

Everyone surrounded us and congratulated us on our new and exciting relationship.

"You're definitely going to come back to our Master?" Miranda said.

"Sahar made it possible. I'll return. I need to get my back taken care of first, but I'll rejoin him."

"He'll be so happy to hear that. Why don't you call him and let him know."

"I don't have a phone. Sahar didn't think it was necessary to have communications devices we couldn't recharge."

"Use mine."

"Later. I don't want to be rude to all of the people who came to see me. Where is he right now?"

"Australia or New Zealand somewhere."

"Half a world away. He'll be sleeping right now. If I call around nine tonight, he should be up and moving around."

Miranda kissed me. "I'm so glad we won't be losing you."

I continued to chat with all of my friends until it was time for supper. Sahar stayed with me, still amazed, I think, I'd said I'd marry her, and not wanting me to leave her sight in case I vanished. There was a huge barbecue set up outside. Chantelle and Simone told me they'd mixed the sauce themselves, and it was a combination of flavors unique to Guadeloupe, a tantalizing mixture of sweet and hot. Just having something to eat which didn't come out of a can was enough to make it special. This was extraordinary.

"Too bad you couldn't cook like this," I teased Sahar. "I would have asked you to marry me sooner."

"Too bad neither of us can cook worth a damn," she taunted back. "Some marriage this will be. We'll both starve to death. It's a good thing Pierre cooks on the ship."

"We won't be on the ship forever. One of us could always take lessons," I said. "Pierre or someone could teach us."

"You should take the lessons. I know how to cook things out of cans."

"I'm not sure that could be considered cooking. All you did was toss things together into a pan and stir to keep it from burning on the bottom."

"Which is still more than you did. The only cooking utensil you ever mastered is a microwave."

"That's true, but there are so many good things you can buy in a store and microwave. Hardly seems worth the effort to learn."

"I could always paddle you until you beg to learn."

I laughed and kissed her.

******

Professor Kline and I spent over a half hour discussing how Sahar broke me of my conditioning.

"Essentially, she whacked my ass increasingly more every day, ignoring any begging or pleading I did. Begging got me nothing. In fact, begging made it worse. I always had to go back to the beginning if I begged. I only got rewarded if I didn't beg, and not much even then. I got to masturbate once if I could get through a whole day without begging. Then if I failed on a subsequent day, I didn't get any pleasure until I got through the same number of swats I'd failed on before, after going through the entire sequence again."

"How did she keep you from masturbating more frequently?"

"Threatened to use the stingray barb on me. I was terrified of it. It was the worst of the fears I had to overcome. Worse even than spending the nights in Mahmoud's room in the mockup. What I didn't know, is if I'd ignored her threat and masturbated anyway, she would have let me. She just wanted me fighting against my terror of the barb."

"So essentially, she used the slaver's conditioning methods to reverse the original conditioning?"

"Fundamentally, yes, sir. Sex was the reward for succeeding, and not part of the punishment. When I started getting the paddle instead of just her hand, I earned oral sex to climax for those."

"She didn't make you provide her with sex?"

"That would have been the same as the slavers. I wasn't made to provide sex to anyone. I had to earn the right to give her sex."

"How did you earn that right?"

"By trying to beat her up after she hit me with the barb. By fighting back instead of cowering. The spankings were essentially as bad as being struck once with the barb. It wasn't the level of pain it provided, it was strictly the fear in which I regarded it. She said if someone came at me with a knife, I'd try fighting them, but if they held up the barb, I would cower on the ground waiting to be struck. I'd react to any other weapon by fighting for my life, but not the stingray barb. I'd let myself be struck rather than fight. When I finally did, she figured I was essentially cured."

"Interesting."

"I'm not sure it would work for everyone, but for me, it was exactly what I needed. I think the fact I was submissive before allowed me to tolerate the daily spankings, where someone else would have cowered for any type of punishment. But she also went through much of the same training and conditioning I did, so she understood how she finally got over it, though without anyone to help her. I think learning self defense and having to go through unarmed combat getting beat up, but for a purpose other than turning her into a mindless puppet helped her."

"Looks like a topic for more research."

"There are certainly a large number of freed slaves running loose in the world now that could be subjects for such research."

"There certainly are."

******

"Sahar, this is Mistress Layton. She was the first person I submitted to. I was trying to learn if I had what it took to tolerate a year on Joshua's ship. It was under her I discovered I was a real submissive for the first time, and not just someone studying it. She also taught me how to lick my first cunt, which is something I'm sure you appreciate."

Laughing, Sahar said, "You did a wonderful job. No one licks cunt as well as Beth."

"Beth took it far beyond anything I taught her. I never met anyone who was more naturally submissive. She taught me as much about licking pussy as I ever taught her."

"With your permission, Mistress, Sahar and I were wondering if we could borrow Ranger for the night?"

"Why Ranger as opposed to Luke?"

"Because Sahar has already had sex with Ranger and I wouldn't be throwing a new man in the mix. If she gets through Ranger okay, we can try Luke next. So far, she's mostly had sex with other women, and only a couple men, to see if she could. Neither of them together and both of them were themselves submissive. I want Sahar to know how much a cock might add to a night of pleasure with a woman."

Mistress Layton smiled. "It certainly adds to mine and Gloria's. Would you like to try two cocks?"

"Not yet. One step at a time. I might like to borrow Diego and go up to the pond tomorrow on a horse. She's never been on a horse before. I'm teaching Sahar to swim. And despite his size, Diego is gentle. I'd like to meet his wife as well, Maria was her name, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it is Maria. I'm sure Diego would like that."

"I'm so glad I get to spend a little time with you again. It probably won't be tonight because I'm sure Sahar is nervous around all of these strangers, but I'll be sure and spend some time in your bed."

"I look forward to it."

******

Miranda found me at nine and handed me her phone.

"Hi, Miranda. What can I do for you?" Master said after I called.

"Hello, Master. How are you?"

"Beth, is that you?"

"Yes, Master. It's me."

"The better question is, how are you doing?"

"I still have work to do, sir, but I'm doing much better. I hope to join you when I'm finished in Switzerland."

"You're not joking?"

"I would never joke about that, Master. That would be cruel."

"Oh, God, Beth. You don't know how great that makes me feel."

"About the same as me, I imagine. I thought I'd lost you for good, that I could never be yours again. Sahar did a wonderful job with me, sir. She also managed to save me one other time that you might not know about."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers