My Descent into Slavery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Non, non, pas une femme, je veaux l'homme."

Helene said, "Un homme? Pourquoi voudriez-vous un homme? Je t'ai amené avec une belle femme scolarisée pour plaire a un homme?"

"Je suis gay, et homosexuel."

Oh, oh. If that word in French was anywhere near what it sounded like in English, this was not going well. Was he calling her a homosexual, or was he one. She did bring a naked female into their house.

Helene slapped him. Maybe it was the same word. Fuck. I heard Sahar coming up behind me. Pieter better not try slapping her back or he'd regret it.

"Helene," I said. "You obviously have some things to discuss. I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone right now. Why don't you have a seat in your parlor and discuss what needs to be discussed. Then tell me what you feel you can share and I'll help you both decide what your next move is. I can see you're angry, but physicality is not the best way to deal with anger."

"He's telling me he's a homosexual."

"I got he was calling someone gay. I wasn't sure who."

"After eighteen years of marriage, and two children, he's telling me he likes men."

"What does he want to do now? What do you want to do now? The children aren't home. It seems like it's a good time to talk. Have a seat and discuss this. If you keep speaking in French, we won't know what you're saying, until you're ready to share what you want us to know. I'm going to leave Sahar here to make sure things don't get out of hand. I'm going to put my clothes on. Sahar, no one hits anyone. Make sure they're civil to one another."

"Yes, Beth."

They moved into the parlor beside the front entry, Sahar going with to keep the peace, by force if necessary. I went to put my clothes on again. This is not the way I saw this going. I thought I was going to get laid.

When I returned, they were talking. Voices were raised, particularly Helene's. Pieter was remaining more calm, but still forceful. I heard their children's names being mentioned a few times. I stood in the doorway, unwilling to sit on my sore ass, but I hoped I might bring some semblance of order that didn't exist at this moment.

Their conversation went on for perhaps three quarters of an hour, steadily becoming a little less heated than it began.

"Can I talk to you now?" Helene asked.

"Does your husband speak English, or only French?"

"He speaks some English, but he's not fluent."

I got my phone out and opened the translation app. "My name is Beth Wilson, and I'm a graduate student of psychology in the US, working on my doctorate." I waited for the translation to be made. "I met your wife when she performed cosmetic surgery on me." Translation. "She had indicated to me her life with you over the last five years had reached a low point." I waited. "We cooked up this plan to add some spice, some passion, as she put it, back into your married life." Waiting. "Obviously, the problem was not what she believed it to be." He nodded that he understood. "I'd like to speak to both of you about your marriage. I do not expect a resolution today. This is merely a starting point to a lengthy process." Pieter nodded again. "My first question to you, is do you trust your wife to make an accurate and truthful translation of what I'm going to say to you and what your words are to me?"

"I understand...enough....words....I think...to know....if she lies. I will....trust her," Pieter said, searching for the words.

"Helene, why don't you tell me what you've discussed thus far," I said.

"Pieter told me he realized about five years ago that he was living a lie. That he was homosexual and enjoyed sex with men instead of women. That he had more of an emotional connection to men than he did women. How could he not know this before? Why would he marry me?"

"It is not uncommon for people to deny their own sexual preferences. Societal pressures, family pressures, will sometimes cause one to suppress their own feelings. They call it coming out of the closet for a reason. Even if he felt some attraction to other men, he might try suppressing those feelings to conform to societal ideals. Then, for some reason, they realize they can't do it anymore. Is five years ago when you started noticing the lack of passion in your marriage?"

"Yes."

"Ask him why he didn't tell you when he first learned this about himself."

"We discussed this already. He said he didn't want to break up our marriage, for the sake of our children. He still wants to pretend as if everything is fine for four years, until Jardine leaves home."

"Is he having a love affair with another man?"

Helene asked him a quick question. Pieter answered. "Pieter says there's no one man he's been with. It's mostly been a series of one night stands, not even overnight sex often, sometimes only a quick blow job in an alley."

"Ask him if he knows how miserable he made you feel, thinking he'd lost all attraction for you, quit loving you? How unattractive you felt because he no longer made love to you."

There was a quick conversation, a back and forth between the two before Helene said, "He thought if he was a good father and adequate provider, with a modicum of attention, I would be satisfied with that. I told him I was ready to leave him, divorce him, because that isn't enough for me. It hasn't been good enough for the last five years, and it certainly won't be for the next four."

"Please tell him that hiding fundamental parts of who we are from the people we love and who love us, is never good. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on in someone's life, especially someone who's supposed to be sharing everything with us."

Helene told him, and I think she added some flourishes because she was pissed.

"How would Pieter feel if you started having sex with other people, men or women?"

She asked the question, and Pieter thought deeply about her question and his answer before responding.

"As long as I'm discrete and don't publicly humiliate him, he supposes it's only fair."

"It might allow you to remain together until the children are older, but they need to be told."

"Why?" Pieter asked, understanding enough to realize what I said.

"Because children aren't stupid, nor blind, nor deaf. They probably already realize there are problems in your marriage, even if they don't know what those problems are. If Helene starts seeing other men, even if she can keep it from the public at large, your children would probably find out. Her disappearing for a night or weekend will make some things painfully obvious. They will see it as a betrayal on her part to you. It will make them angry at her, especially if they don't know she has your blessing to see to her own needs as a woman. Telling them will also make it possible to develop your own relationship with another man if that's what you wish to do."

I waited for Helene to translate what I'd said so far. Pieter nodded thoughtfully.

"By and large, I think your children are old enough to understand some things. They may have their own feelings for people of the same sex. It usually manifests itself at about their age. They may not feel they can talk to you about their feelings because you've been hiding your own. You can continue living together, trying to hide the reality, but it may be easier to divorce, as long as it can be amicable and civil, and you don't force your children to take sides against one or the other of their parents. You're not only being honest with yourselves, but with society at large. You're saying you have a right to be attracted to men, and not all marriages last, for a lot of different reasons. That Helene doesn't have to remain married to someone who can't provide her with the emotion and passion that she expects from a husband. That you made a mistake, but you don't have to live with the mistake; you can fix it. That's not a bad thing for children to learn."

I waited while they conversed about this piece of advice.

"Your children won't want to live with anger, and hate, and name calling, and fighting. No one wants to live with that. But if you can remember that you loved one another and still care for one another, even if you can't be married to one another, and both continue loving and supporting them as parents, working as a team, it doesn't have to end their world."

They talked about that for several minutes.

"This problem isn't going to work itself out overnight. You have a lot to talk about. If you believe you can discuss things calmly with one another, we'll leave. If you still have anger you need to express, it's best you do it with someone else around so things don't get out of hand. If you want, we could take Helene with us tonight, and you can talk some more after tempers have cooled."

Pieter said something. "He wants to know if you've had sex with me," Helene said.

I looked him dead in the eye. "Oui. Yes, I had sex with your wife. She'd had no passion out of you for five years. She wondered if it was even something she could experience anymore. She heard from others I might be able to give her great pleasure, so she asked me to show her. She believed if she could still enjoy a meaningful sex life, she would be better off divorcing you, but if it was unobtainable, she would stay with you for the sake of the children. I proved to her that she is still capable of great passion and great pleasure. She wanted to do this with you tonight as a last resort to save her marriage. If you weren't interested in her anymore, then she could leave you with no regrets."

Helene told him what I said, though I believe he got the gist of it even before she repeated it in French.

"He wants to know if you'd have sex with me again if I went with you?"

"Tell him that whether or not we have sex is up to you, not me, but I'm not opposed to having sex with you if you want it, but I also have other obligations, and you are not the only one I might have sex with. That Sahar is my fiancée, and I want to ensure that I don't neglect her for some other woman who is merely a sex partner, and not someone I love. Tell him if he's concerned, he could go elsewhere and spend the night and you wouldn't have to leave for your safety."

They talked a bit more. "Pieter thinks we still have a lot to talk about and he doesn't see any reason why we can't remain calm and discuss them."

"Do you feel safe?"

"I do. I don't believe he would physically hurt me. Do you know what he said when I asked him why he accepted my blow job if he liked men?"

"No."

"That he imagined it was a man sucking him off. That hurt me emotionally, and I'm sure I'll hear other things which upset me, but I believe I'll be all right."

I kissed her cheeks. "Call the police if you stop feeling safe."

"I will."

I called Antoine and asked that he come pick us up. He wasn't that far away, It took less than a minute.

"How was the sex?" Nicole asked when we got in the car.

"There was no sex. You had more sex than I did, even if all you did was kiss."

"What took so long?"

"Her husband is gay. She didn't know it. There was a blow up. We stuck around until it seemed safe to leave them alone. That means I'm craving your tongue in my cunt. Why don't you show Antoine what a pussy loving slut you are and lick both Sahar and me to orgasms?"

I pulled up my skirt and Nicole knelt between my legs, right in the car. Nicole had no problem getting to my pussy, considering what I was wearing, and no problem getting me off. We were back at the hotel before Sahar got her turn. Antoine joined us again and a good time was had by all.

******

Lake Geneva is a very large lake, extending for over 30 miles between the peaks of the Alps. A portion of the lake lies within France. Geneva is at one end and Montreux at the other. The boat we chose to ride for our outing plied the waters between Montreux and Lausanne, which was the larger of the two cities. The boat was large, letting one walk around in order to better take in the sites on both sides. It also had bathrooms, which allowed us to have some quick sex if we wanted to, and we did. It traveled slowly, roughly five miles per hour so the trip to Lausanne took a little over two hours.

The boat docked in Lausanne for three hours, allowing the passengers to disembark and eat lunch or do some shopping, or even leave the boat if you were only looking for transportation between the two cities. We ate a light lunch and shopped for clothes other than the lingerie we'd primarily purchased yesterday. I told Nicole I'd buy her something if she wished. She kissed me and found a cute little party dress she looked tasty in. We also shopped at Durig Chocolatier, as it would be a shame if we didn't get Swiss chocolate while we were here.

"Oh, look at this shop!" Nicole exclaimed. "This store sells retro style clothing."

The shop was called 'Soda'. Remembering the clothing we wore to Miranda's wedding, I had to go inside and find something for Sahar. I found her a flapper style, roaring twenties, dress. I could hardly keep my hands off of her after she put it on and modeled it for us.

"You want to fuck me again, don't you?" Sahar asked.

"Definitely."

"Then we need to buy this."

"Most definitely," I said, kissing her.

We found some accessories to go with it.

"Have you ever worn high heels?" I asked.

"Not by choice."

"You have beautiful legs," I said, "that would be totally enhanced with high heels. I'd want to fuck you more."

"You just want me to wear uncomfortable shoes. I wouldn't be able to fight in high heels."

"You can just kick them off if you need to fight."

I had her try on a pair and had her stand in front of a mirror.

"Does that woman not look like one you'd like to burrow between her thighs," I said. "Look at these gams."

"What are gams?"

I ran a hand up her leg from her calves to close to her pussy. "These are gams. It's another word for legs."

Sahar turned and threw her arms around me to kiss me. "Do you know what you do to me when you do that?" Sahar whispered.

"The same thing you do to me, I imagine."

"My pussy is so wet."

"No wetter than mine, I wager. I have pussy juice running down my leg."

Sahar laughed and kissed me again.

"You two really love each other, don't you?" Nicole asked, watching us.

"Yes," I said. "Is it the way we behave with each other that gave it away?"

"God, yes. I wish I felt that way about someone."

"I think part of it is the newness of it. Until about a month ago, I was Master's submissive and Sahar was just one of the other people I had sex with at Master's direction. When Sahar declared her love for me, it allowed me to think of her in other terms, as a girlfriend as opposed to a friend. I've always admired her. She was the first of our freed slaves who threw away the trappings of her slavery and refused to act like one. It denoted a strength the others didn't have. When I learned what she had to overcome, I was even more impressed. It's hard for me not to love her."

She kissed me again, melting against me, which I quickly returned.

When we broke the kiss, I asked Sahar if she wanted to see what I looked like in high heels.

"Yes."

I bought some thigh high stockings and found a pair of heels in my size. I went into a dressing room and removed my outer clothes, put on the stockings and shoes, then opened the door so Sahar, Nicole, and a half dozen other store patrons, could see me in my sexy lingerie and heels. I let her look me over for about fifteen seconds, giving her the full effect. Sahar wasn't the only one who enjoyed the view. When I tried to close the door, Sahar stepped in there with me and finger fucked me to two excruciatingly good orgasms, boom, boom, one right after the other. I'm sure my moans were heard outside. Then she fed me her fingers before she went down on me and licked the fluids soaking my pussy.

It was hard getting my clothes back on with both of us in there, so Sahar had to help me, but she took her time about it, kissing and petting me as my clothes went back on and leaving me craving her touch even more. There was some scattered applause when we came out, which I acknowledged with a little curtsy.

"You are so fucking sexy," Nicole said.

"I'm supposed to be. I'm a sex slave."

"Well it certainly works for me."

"We'd better get back to the boat. It should be leaving fairly soon."

I purchased everything we'd just tried on and we went back to the boat. I got a phone call from Adelaide on the way.

"Hello, Adelaide. What's up."

"I want to see you."

"I'd like to see you again too. You haven't met my fiancée and I'd like you to have sex with her as well."

"Whatever, as long as I can see you."

"Why don't you come to our hotel around nine AM. We can fuck for a couple hours, then you can join us walking downtown to get our engagement rings. I'll feed you lunch."

"It's a date," Adelaide said.

"Another woman who fell under your spell?" Nicole asked after I hung up.

"Beth collects them like some people collect stamps," Sahar said.

"How do you take it?" Nicole asked Sahar.

"Because I knew what I was getting when I fell in love with her. If I couldn't take it, you wouldn't be here. I'd have killed you for fucking with my girlfriend. I'd prefer having her as a part of my life than trying to change her and risk losing her forever."

Nicole nodded. "I guess I'm jealous she wants to spend time with other people."

"Don't get attached," I said. "You're a booty call, nothing more. If you want more, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want more than that, I won't see you again, because I've given my heart to others, and you don't fit into that equation."

Nicole nodded again.

Five minutes later, I got another phone call, this one from Dr. Rochat.

"Helene, are you okay?" I asked. "Call the police if you're in danger. I'm in Lausanne."

"No danger. Pieter and I have spent a lot of time talking since we saw you. We've decided to enter a joint petition for dissolution of marriage. We're going to speak to our children. Pieter is going to speak to Pieter, Jr. I'm going to speak to Jardine. I was hoping you could help me speak to her."

"I assume you want to do this in the evening after work and school?"

"Yes, please."

"I'm busy tonight. I can help you tomorrow night if that's acceptable."

"That's fine. I need to figure out what I want to say to her anyway. That gives me more time to figure out what."

"Why don't you come to the hotel and I'll take you and your daughter to one of the restaurants here. She can get a feel for me before you spring the news on her. I'll dress more conservatively than usual, so she won't look at me like a total slut."

Helene laughed. "It sounds lovely."

"About 6:30 PM tomorrow evening then?"

"I'll be there," Helene said. "Thank you."

After hanging up, Nicole said, "You sure do make yourself available to people."

"I like helping people. It's why I want to be a psychologist. I don't mind being used for my mind as well as I'm used for my body," I said. "Both can be of benefit to a person who needs it. You notice I didn't schedule anything with anyone else while you were here? I was trying not to be rude to you while still helping others."

"Yes, I noticed. You've probably been better to me than I deserve. I get jealous watching you with Sahar, and I shouldn't. She was with you first."

"I've noticed. I don't want to hurt you, but things are the way they are and I don't intend to change them. The people I love deserve my loyalty. If I was fickle enough to transfer my affections to you, of what use would I be to you or anyone else. I'd hurt everyone."

"It's one of the things that make you attractive. You don't make bones about your sexuality, but within that, you're true blue."

"And I'm honest about it. I won't promise anything I can't deliver. One of the things that bothered me about how Pieter treated Helene is that he discovered or admitted to his own sexuality five years ago, but never said a word about it to Helene, thinking things could somehow continue as they were indefinitely. He was unfair to her. If something that major happens in your life, you need to tell people, not let them twist in the wind because they have no clue why you're treating them differently than you used to. She went through five years of relative hell because he wasn't honest with her. That should never happen in a relationship."