My Descent into Slavery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisbet blushed.

"Tell me, Lisbet, did you do everything to Sonja that I did to you that night?"

Lisbet blushed again. "I did. I had to work up the nerve for a couple of the things, but I eventually did all of them."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Sonja. You have a beautiful girlfriend."

"I'm pleased to meet you. I was so jealous of you for the longest time. Lisbet couldn't stop talking about you," Sonja said. "I couldn't believe it when she told me we were both being invited to your wedding."

"We have time before supper, Sonja. Would you like to see what I did to your girlfriend first hand?"

"Now! You want to fuck now?"

"Sahar and I play as fast and loose with our relationship as you two do. It's only sex, not love. I see no reason you can't enjoy the same things Lisbet did. Come into the bedroom with us."

I took Sonja's hand and started drawing her to the bedroom. She glanced at Lisbet, but Sahar had her hand and was leading her to the same place. I closed the door behind us and helped Sonja undress, while Sahar did the same to the lovely Lisbet.

Just as I'd done with Lisbet, I made Sonja scream. She didn't use a pillow. After sex with her, we swapped and I did Lisbet again, though she joined me in a sixty-nine. Then we swapped again and I tribbed with Sonya, rubbing our slick cunts against each other. We were sprawled out on the bed in post-coital relaxation, the love fluids of a couple different women gracing our faces and other body parts.

"I thought Lisbet was lying when she told me about you," Sonja said, panting. "Now I know why she couldn't stop talking about you."

I laughed. "Thank you. You weren't bad yourself."

"That isn't even the reason I want to marry her," Sahar said. "That's just a perk; the best fucking sex in the world."

"We should probably shower before supper. If we're lucky, we'll be able to do this again before you go, although I'm in high demand."

"No kidding," Sonja said. "We should check into our room and get changed as well. I've been in these clothes long enough."

"Are you paying for your room? I'd like to pay for it if you are. I know you're only a clerk at a department store, Lisbet."

"No, Joshua is paying for all of it."

"Someone has earned himself a good fucking. I hope his wife isn't too pregnant to do so," I said.

"Yeah, we know you're his submissive. He told us after we signed some kind of agreement to keep it secret. We would have kept it anyway, but I understand why he'd be nervous about it. I'm sure you'll give him the fucking he earned."

I laughed. "You're right, I will. I'll see you at supper then. Given the number of people here, I think Master is planning a good old fashioned American barbecue. It's relatively easy to do for large numbers of people and quite tasty, even for foreign palates."

We kissed them goodbye and Sahar and I showered and paid a little attention to each other in the process. I took out her old plug and put in the largest one.

"Starting tomorrow night, you can have your ass fucked," I told her.

"Not by Herman. No fucking way."

"I was thinking of Master as your first loving experience with your back door. Herman wouldn't be until after you'd done it a few times and figured out if you enjoyed it. We'll probably take enemas first, so you're nice and clean."

"I won't suck a cock that's fucked my ass!"

"You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'll suck his cock after he fucks your ass. I'll also clean up your ass."

"I don't have to take you back to The Bahamas, do I?"

"I promise you, I no longer want a shitty cock in my mouth. It's no worse than licking over my asshole after we've showered. Everything is clean and neat. Put my cottontail in again, please."

Everyone was waiting for Master and Hannah when they arrived.

"How was business, Master?" I asked.

"Not as good as when you were helping me, but I did okay. I got orders from the Navy, Hawaii and Honolulu. How many of your wedding guests did you fuck?"

"Mistress Layton, Master Frank, Gloria and Luke, Michelle Montfort, Johanna Hoffler, Dr. and Mrs. Kline, and Lisbet and her girlfriend, Sonya."

"You didn't have sex with any of your distant relatives?"

"Not yet, sir," I said. "They'd been traveling the longest and Aunt Petra needed to rest. The others decided to nap as well. It's not like I had unlimited time either."

"Still ten people in the course of two days isn't bad."

"Thirteen if you include you, Miranda and Sahar, and today isn't over yet. Aüne told me Lars wants to fuck me, Master."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Like everything sex related, I'm less squeamish about the idea of fucking my fourth cousin than I used to be, sir. I wouldn't have a problem with it if you allowed it to happen."

"You want my permission?"

"You're back now, Master. I'm no longer operating on 'Master's gone rules' where he told me to make my guests feel at home and I wasn't restricted as to my orgasms. If you want me to continue operating on those rules, tell me, otherwise, I'm assuming we're back to 'don't fuck anyone unless I specifically tell you' rules. Would you like help with your shower?"

Master laughed. "I'm good. I'll manage on my own. I wouldn't want you to get your tail wet. Anyone mention it."

"Most of them are familiar with the concept of anal plugs and using them in a slave, or were too polite to mention it, sir. I thought about dressing for Dr. Sadiq, but figured he and Felicity had already seen every part of me, so I didn't bother. He would like to spend some time talking to me. I think I should. Might be good for me."

"Feel free to dress slutty tonight," Master said, "but everything important covered. Sahar, do you know what you want to wear?"

"I'll dress similar to my fiancée, Joshua."

"As you wish." Master smiled. "I need to look in on my wife and ensure she's ready to go out. If she followed instructions, she should have taken a brief nap so she doesn't tire tonight. She would probably like a good tonguing first."

******

Sahar and I picked out our clothes for tonight. Everything would be covered, but provocative as hell. We didn't walk, Master had Kilo come for us in a limo so Miranda could ride. We didn't go far, a few hundred yards at most. Master had hired a large room and it was set up for dining, with portable serving stations set up for hot or cold food. Many people were there already, including a large contingent from the ship, and more were arriving every minute. There were menus at each table and resort staff were taking orders from the different tables as they filled up.

I was wrong about the food. It wasn't barbecue at all. Reggie, Pierre, and Michelle Montfort had all picked one of their favorite entrees from their collection of recipes and cooked it. Pierre had chosen squab, Reggie; petite Filet Mignon with a bordelaise sauce, and Michelle had chosen fresh Hawaiian Mahi-Mahi, all served with a variety of fresh vegetables, some fruits, especially fresh pineapple, and an assortment of desserts. There were several types of wine, champagne, harder spirits, water, both still and seltzer, and coffee.

Master's crew were scattered among the different tables with the rest of our guests. I was seated at a table with Master, Miranda, Lynn, Björn, Yasmine, and Sahar. A nearby table had William, Evelyn, Regina, Edgar, Fatima, Aunt Petra, Lars and Aüne. Also close were Mistress Layton, Master Frank, Francesca, Belle, Gloria, Luke and Ranger.

When it appeared that nearly everyone had their food, Master stood up and got everyone's attention.

"We're all gathered here tonight in celebration. This coming Saturday, we have four marriages to celebrate. I guess the precipitating marriage is that of Elizabeth Wilson and Sahar Hafeez. They were the first to decide to tie the knot. Please stand up Beth and Sahar, so everyone may see you." I took Sahar's hand and we stood. "Beth is a grad student at the University of Florida, who is seeking her doctorate in psychology. Sahar was a young woman originally enslaved in Oman, and freed in Rio de Janeiro. At the current time, she's both Beth's bodyguard, and a woman who I will forever be indebted to for helping to saving Beth's life. This wedding was initially planned for them, but it turns out several other couples thought marriage was a good idea, and quickly followed suit. As I call out your name, please stand so everyone knows who you are.

"My head of security, Edgar Reynolds and Fatima Hidalgo, the first of the young women freed from slavery, now learning to command a ship. Francesca Rawlings and Belle Simpson. Francesca works at one of my wife's congressional offices. Last but not least, I honor Jacob Brown, Jake to his friends, a former Marine, who took a bullet in an attack on my people, and Hibbah Garang, a young woman enslaved in South Sudan, who was rescued in South America, and is currently studying medicine in hopes of becoming a nurse or doctor, who helped nurse Jake back to health. I'd like us all to raise our glasses as a toast to these four couples. I wish for them the very best life they may make for each other and whatever children they have. L'Chayim! To those of you who don't know Hebrew or Yiddish, that means 'to life'."

Various cheers, saluts, santés, and pip-pips followed.

"The second thing we're celebrating, is the rescue of literally hundreds of people, mostly women, who were involuntarily enslaved by human traffickers, and the arrests or deaths of those who enslaved them. Three of those so enslaved include Beth, my personal assistant, Hannah Smithers, and my communications and computer specialist, Jìngyi Chan. There will be more told on that subject at the conclusion of your meal. There are parts you may know, and other parts you may not. You shall learn it all tonight, but not until you've all enjoyed your meals. Please, enjoy yourselves."

Master sat down. "Are you sure we can tell everything about that tonight, Master?" I asked.

"Enough to answer questions people might have without ruining their appetites," he replied. "I want everyone you love and care about to know what happened and all the work everyone put into saving all those people. They deserve recognition they can't get from any other source. The servers and waiters will all be gone by the time we speak of it. The rest of them I think we can trust not to talk."

I had the fish and Sahar the filet, though we each shared bites. The food was exquisite. I had a healthy appetite. Lots of sex usually did that for me. I had a white wine with the Mahi-Mahi, and champagne with the dessert. I didn't have much of a buzz on, but I was feeling mellow. I wouldn't mind sex at some point.

As the meal was finished and the empty plates gathered, the waiters and bus boys departed and the doors were manned by several of our men to keep the uninvited out.

Master made sure everyone had drinks available, then started his story, essentially my story, or much of it, from the time I saw that ad in the paper.

"Everyone here is here because they know or love Beth Wilson, or one of the other young women present here today, as I do, and have played a part in her life, or their rescue. There were others who wanted to be here but couldn't come for a variety of reasons. That includes the Prime Minister of The Bahamas, Lynn's son, Richard Farber, and his wife, Marnie, friends from Guadeloupe, Henri and Simone Jourdan and their daughter, Chantelle. There will be others to thank, including the King of Morocco and hundreds of law enforcement officers around the world.

"Beth Wilson decided she wanted to study Dominance and submission for her Doctorate. She came to my attention and I offered her the chance to study this subject first hand, as I am a Dominant. In the process of studying, she learned she is a submissive, but so much more. Intelligent, warm, loving, a person who's had an impact on so many people on our trip around the world.

"My wife, Miranda Ward-Greenbriar, a member of the House Select Committee on Human Trafficking, asked me to look into a man I had business dealings with in Surinam. We met during one of our first stops, in Washington, before I fell in love with her and made her my wife. She asked because he was suspected of buying slaves.

"During a business meeting with this man, it was Beth who saw a young woman named Fatima Hidalgo wearing a brand which she didn't believe was placed their willingly. It was learned she was an illegal slave, taken in Africa while on vacation with her parents, then sold in South America. She was the first evidence of a widespread human trafficking ring with roots all over the world. She was the first person to tell us of a slaver by the name of Mahmoud.

"Fatima still bears the scars she received during her slavery, most of them administered by a stingray barb, Mahmoud's favorite way of beating submission into unwilling women. We also discovered she'd been so brutalized by her owner, she had an inability to say no to anyone, no matter how ridiculous or contradictory her orders were. She had to be given an alternative way of saying no so she could refuse us.

"As our trip proceeded, we uncovered two more slaves and found their owners also had three more. Through an unlikely happenstance, gangs out of the favelas attacked the homes of the slave owners and freed five more women." Hibbah gave Jake a huge kiss. "We were able to help them, Maahnoor, Ateefah, Beatriz, Hibbah and Sahar. They only spoke Portuguese and their native tongues. Three of them were pregnant from their owner. One of these, Beatriz was quickly reunited with her family in Bolivia. Two of them also wore Mahmoud's brand burned into their tender flesh.

"This was Sahar's second owner, the first owner so bad she couldn't speak of the atrocities done to her. It left her determined that no one would ever harm her or another woman under her protection again. She stole kitchen cutlery from me so she could stab anyone who might attempt to re-enslave her. I provided her with her own knives and she started learning how to use weapons and defend herself properly with the help of my crew, many of whom were former special forces military veterans. She soaked up everything they could teach her, then she exceeded their training, a skill that would allow her to help save her fiancée in the future.

"Beth put her psychology education to work helping to calm and reeducate the slaves, as did her college thesis advisor, Dr. Herman Kline, who was visiting and checking up on Beth's progress with her research, to help our recovered slaves. She also advised we buy iPads with a translation app so they could learn to speak English and communicate with us.

"We rescued another slave in Buenos Aires, Farah, who is now learning to fly hoping to become a pilot. She was another young virgin, originally taken by Mahmoud. Beth discovered her in a BDSM club in Buenos Aires where she was doing research. Farah was being whipped bloody with another stingray barb, provided to her owner by Mahmoud when she was sold to him.

"We also learned from Congresswoman Ward, a young Peace Corps volunteer, Johanna Hoffler, was taken by Mahmoud's men in Ethiopia and held for ransom. We agreed to be a go between for the ransom payment. On the way to Africa to pay the ransom, we learned our ship had been compromised with GPS trackers and audio listening devices, which is when we began to suspect someone from the police or Interpol was involved, as they were the only ones who'd been on the ship at the time the bugs could have been planted. Johanna's parents sold or mortgaged almost everything they owned to ransom her, to be returned unharmed.

"That is not how she was returned. Apparently, Mahmoud's men believed we would be stopping someplace where they could take my ship and all the women on it. They were promised the women they took as a reward for attacking us. We changed our plans due to finding the bugs. It left those criminals feeling they weren't being paid sufficiently. They took it out on Johanna. With the help of the US Navy, we were able to get Johanna back. We planted our own trackers in the money bags, hoping to be led back to Mahmoud's headquarters. They discovered the trackers before we got more than a general direction in North Africa.

"Maahnoor was reunited with her family off the coast of Morocco, but chose to remain with us when one of my crew offered to marry her and care for the baby she carried. Later, another crewman, James Harris, married Ateefah, promising to care for her and her child. Both women have since delivered their children, and the children are currently on my ship in a nursery we created for them.

"We discovered another of Mahmoud's former captures, Yasmine, in a BDSM club in Paris where Beth was doing more research. She was being caned bloody, and Beth spoke, against the rules of the club, earning a caning for herself in order to find out if Yasmine was a voluntary submissive or involuntary slave. A rich, important member of French Society was arrested for owning Yasmine. He was murdered in jail that night.

"My wife's limousine, with several other women in it, was attacked on the way to Versailles. We didn't know if this was the result of the Frenchman's arrest, or if Mahmoud's reach extended into Europe, or if it were terrorists, but those men captured after the attack were told to kill the men and take the women.

"Four more slaves, two Pakistani, were found in London, more evidence that this slavery ring was international in scope. The men arrested, were also killed in jail, their homes in Pakistan burned to the ground because there might have been evidence linking all these human traffickers together. Dr. Mahdi Sadiq, has been helping the slaves rescued in London and provided assistance to developing a group therapy plan for Beth to implement with our freed slaves. His wife has been assisting the women understand modern banking and to administer the money received from the judicial forfeitures imposed on the English property holdings of their former owners.

"Back in the United States, Lynn Amundsen's son, Richard Farber, and wife, Marnie, discovered plans for a black market slave auction and provided the information to Miranda because they didn't trust the police. A deputy police commissioner was providing security for the slave auction. My very good friend, William Thornhill, provided ten million dollars to allow Richard, Marnie and another man access to the auction to buy virgin slaves being sold, including two underage girls, many of them also taken by Mahmoud in North Africa. They managed to provide evidence to uproot the human trafficking market in New York City. William further set up a group home for the rest of the slaves to provide for them until they could be reunited with their families. But he is a better friend than that, which I'll get to in a moment.

"We finally got a lead on Fatima's parents, who she thought were murdered at the time she was taken. They were still searching for her in Algeria, two years after her capture. They are with us here tonight to witness the wedding of their daughter. Looking for and finding her parents in Algeria, left us open to another attack by Mahmoud's men, seeking to capture more women and stop our inroads in freeing former slaves.

"Three of the women with me, plus a fourth, a former Marine sniper, I sent back to our helicopters in an attempt to protect them when we were falsely warned an attack was imminent, Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi. While the attack was real, it was more a diversion to split us up and get us to send the women away where they could be picked off easier. Sahar and Fatima refused to go, Sahar to kill any slavers she could, Fatima to remain with her parents. So their plan was only partially successful in that only three fifths of the women left, but those three were captured. One of their defenders, Art suffered broken ribs, Jake suffered a severe gunshot wound.