My Descent into Slavery Ch. 20

Story Info
Beth serves the Prime Minister of The Bahamas.
20.2k words
4.88
5.8k
3

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

In this chapter, Beth reacquaints herself with the Jourdans in Guadeloupe, giving two additional submissives lessons in pleasuring their Dominant. Her Master gives her to the Prime Minister of The Bahamas for ten hours as his submissive, in thanks for his help in rescuing Beth. After the example provided by Kadina, Sahar decides to contact her parents, telling them she's married to a woman. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group and public sex, including a double penetration. It includes scenes of Dominance and submission, including spanking. There is no COVID or STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help in producing a better product. The Prime Minister is a fictional character and should not be considered in any way, a representation of the real Prime Minister of The Bahamas.

My Descent into Slavery, Ch 20

The Long Way Home

When the American Entrepreneur got back to LA, William Thornhill and Brianna Worth took over Kadina's Dominant Training. Since Kadina did love her former owner, she didn't need a ton of guidance to keep from harming her, but they would each meet with the new Mistress/slave once a week to develop the small nuances that made sex slavery so delicious for submissives. They would both go to Brianna's every week so Kadina could keep up her self defense training with Marcia, Chantelle and Lucia. I would check in with them once a month to see how they were doing.

Kadina's English lessons and Angela's Arabic lessons were going well. When they progressed far enough, Kadina intended taking a GED test and explore possible college courses. Brianna recommended Lucia's former counselor to work with Kadina on overcoming her slave trauma, and Kadina attended meetings twice a week with her, Angela paying for it. Kadina said Angela was the perfect submissive and gave her a great deal of pleasure, plus waiting on her hand and foot when she wasn't working. Kadina said her entire family was making plans to come visit her in LA for two weeks in six months time. Angela was told she'd be naked for their entire visit.

I was glad to be back aboard the American Entrepreneur again. It allowed me to go naked all of the time, though I still had to be careful of how much sun exposure I got. Because we'd gone out of our way once more, for a good cause, Master didn't join the ship to make his next three business meetings as he would have had to reschedule them. He flew in, then flew out again. We had to go through the Panama Canal to get back, and Björn pretty much made stops only for fuel and provisions, trying to catch up on our schedule, though we made a diving stop at Bonaire once again, almost the start of the freed slaves part of our journey.

Sahar made a couple of dives with me after getting dive lessons with Ethan. She enjoyed it as much as I did and we decided that when we went back to Florida to finish up my degree, we'd take the time to get certified, and spend a weekend a month diving in the Keys.

Since we weren't gearing up for an attack anywhere, I went back to my normal PT routine with the others, everyone getting cut back to two hours per day. I'd collected tons of data, so I started to write my thesis, taking two to three hours a day to work on it. Sahar took the time during my thesis work to begin drawing and sketching. Several of the crew members would pose for her, plus she did a lot of still lifes and island landscapes, learning to draw from a photo, if the subject couldn't hold still long enough. When she thought she was good enough to do me justice, she had me pose nude for her. We frequently interrupted my sittings for sex, but the finished product was good enough, I told her I was going to frame it and give it to Master. We fucked hard after I told her that. She and I slept in Master's bed most of the time, unless we had sex with another male. We'd have females in it, but never a man.

We both spent a night with Ethan, for his help in convincing Master to let us take care of Spagnoli. Even though he wasn't needed after the change of plans, Sahar felt he'd earned it and she'd promised him the opportunity to fuck her. I was along because she was generally more comfortable with me around when she had sex with men. We spent the night in the stern room, and he had his ashes hauled several times.

Thomas, Chaney and Vince still had to pay the forfeit for betting Sahar that I wouldn't sell for five hundred dollars at my slave auction. She prepared the guys by inserting anal plugs to stretch them out for their pegging, insisting she replace the plug each time they graduated to a larger one. After she pegged them, with me sucking their cocks at the same time, she had normal sex with them. I was nearby, but not participating, which happened in our cabin and not out in the open. Thomas was the first, Vince the second, Chaney the third, and after they'd done it, and said it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be, a couple other men agreed to try an ass pegging too.

I held group every three days, got hypnotized every three days, reinforcing my conditioning, for two more weeks, before Dr. Sadiq reduced it to once a week, since I didn't seem to be having problems with it. If Sahar didn't give me permission to have sex, I remained sick to my stomach, so it was working as advertised.

I continued serving the Sailor of the Week and Month. Without Angela, no one did the Sailors of the Day anymore. The Sailor of the Week was one of the two fuckings a week I got where I was allowed to orgasm unlimited times. Generally though, Sahar only allowed me sex where I orgasmed three times a week, except with her. I could orgasm anytime I had sex with her. It kept me from being punished too much, Lynn performing my punishment, usually as part of a punishment evolution in front of the entire crew.

Guadeloupe was the first place I got to see Master, Miranda and David again. They met with the ship so we could all visit the Jourdans once more. We spent four days anchored off the shore near their house, so Miranda could visit with her sister, a slave to LiLi and we could spend time with them.

Therese, Marcelle's wife, had a baby boy, conceived during our first visit, when they couldn't get home fast enough to fuck. Marcelle hadn't had a condom in the car when they stopped on the way home, so knocked up his wife that night. Jean's wife, Marie was currently pregnant. Joseph had tied the knot with Philippa, and she was wearing his collar. Anna, the second youngest daughter, was wearing the collar of another woman, Marta. Simone, Philippa, Anna, and Miranda's sister, LuAnn, were all naked, as was a male submissive, Maurice, wearing Jacque's collar. Everyone else was topless, as was fairly traditional around their house when they didn't have guests. We didn't count as guests, because we were the same. I was naked save for my Master's markings as soon as I entered the house, as was Miranda. The Jourdans, male and female, appreciated my markings, both jewelry and tattoo, inspecting them closely as my cunt liquefied.

When Sahar was introduced as my wife and bodyguard, the boys of the family were surprised I had a woman guarding me. They immediately had to test her, and she had to put three of them, (Robert, Marcelle, and Jacque), down before they believed she was capable of guarding me.

"You're lucky she didn't break an arm," I said, as Jacque rubbed his wrist.

"You don't seem surprised by anything you see here," Henri said.

"I might have predicted it, then you could have been surprised when it came true," I said. "I know you've all been a little casual about nudity, but I'm a little surprised at Philippa and Maurice being nude. Philippa because she's essentially a newlywed, and Maurice because of all the men here. Men seem more touchy when exposed to gay sex."

"Well, we tried saying something to Jacque about it, but he told us to shove it up our ass," Marcelle said. "We didn't know what he planned to shove up our ass, so we left him alone."

"What's the story on Philippa then?" I said, laughing.

"The little slut gets so fucking horny exhibiting her naked body for us, Joseph can barely keep up with her," Jean said. "Joe said it's like the honeymoon never ended. Of course the other women are a little turned on by what goes on in this house. It's how Marie got pregnant. She couldn't wait for me to put a condom on either."

We all laughed again as Philippa and Marie blushed.

"So are you all pretty much having sex in front of each other?" I asked.

"Papa and Maman kind of set the example," Anna said. "Papa can't keep his hands off of her. I've never seen two people more in love than they are. We knew they enjoyed sex; you can't have eight children without a lot of sex, but having her naked around the house opened a spigot. They have sex two or three times a day."

"Hey, I have to get my money's worth," Henri said, smiling. "I spent a lot of money on her."

"Did he really spend three million, five hundred thousand dollars for Maman?" Marcelle asked.

"He did indeed," Master said, laughing. "I was only willing to spend three hundred thousand myself."

"What's it like with your mother being naked all the time?" I asked. "Do the boys get embarrassed?"

"Even Jacque gets an erection around her. Maman is hot. I hope I look like her when I'm her age with eight kids," LiLi laughed. "If anything, she wants to look better since she's naked all the time. She lost over ten pounds. Chantelle said it's all of the sex. Sam says fucking is the world's best diet plan. If we're not careful, she'll put us all to shame."

"Has she kept up with her pussy licking?" Master asked, "and with who?"

"LuAnn, Mistress Marta, Philippa, and occasionally Therese or Marie, when their husbands are out fishing," Anna said. "None of the men mind if their wives get a little pussy. Keeps them content while the men are away."

Therese said, "There was mention made of a survey we could take and a reward for taking it. Perhaps we left the party too early the last time you were here."

"Which is why you had a baby. You couldn't wait to leave, nor could you wait to get home," I said. "You do realize that the reward for taking it would be me sucking your husband's cock to an orgasm? Chantelle warned me that the wives would be fiercely protective of their men."

"But you would also lick me?" Therese said. "The others said you were the best at oral sex they've ever had."

"It is true I would also lick you."

"And it's only oral sex you will provide Marcelle. You won't fuck him."

"I won't fuck him. I would never fuck any married person without the spouse's knowledge and consent."

"She's definitely the best," Sahar said. "No one licks cunt or sucks cock better than my wife."

"And you don't mind your wife having sex with others?" Marie asked.

"When Beth told me that she would marry me, it was with the understanding that she would remain submissive to Joshua. I was happy to have even a tiny part of her life. I'd accept almost anything to be married to her. If I couldn't have accepted her continued submission, she couldn't have married me. It's okay though. I get to fuck Joshua too, and he's a pretty good fucker for a man."

"That brings up another point," I said. "If you take the survey, Sahar has to give me permission to have sex with you. She controls my sex now. After I was enslaved for real, I became more promiscuous, with less control over my fucking. I've been hypnotized to become nauseous at the thought of sex with others, unless Sahar gives me permission. She will usually be with me when I have sex with others, although she doesn't need to be, as long as she grants the permission first."

"Not your Master?" Simone asked.

"Master thought it more prudent that my wife have control over my sex, since she is with me more frequently. He's been spending time with Miranda and David, and not sailing with the ship any longer."

"Does he need Sahar's permission to have sex with you?" LiLi asked.

"Master may always have sex with me. I have freedom to have sex with both. It's anyone else that Sahar needs to give me permission to have sex with."

"I can take this survey too?" Marta asked.

"Of course, as can Maurice if his Master allows him to. Since you are known Dominants and submissives, incorporating your data into my database is quite helpful to me."

"I insist Maurice take the survey and that you instruct him," Jacques said. "He should be able to suck cock better than he does."

So I gave my survey to the two remaining siblings and their spouses, and to Marta and Maurice. When they were done, I took each couple up to a bedroom with Sahar watching and granting permission, and gave them their reward, explaining to them what I did and why.

In each case, I did the wife before the husband, as they'd already had sex with Simone, and their husbands had accepted it, and having oral sex with me first, might make them less antagonistic to watching me suck their husbands off. I made both of the wives scream without warning them first. Both Marcelle and Jean were as prodigiously equipped as the other Jourdan men. I had to work their cocks down, surprising their wives when I could swallow all of their cocks. I told both of the couples to practice as soon as they could so they could remember my instruction.

After I'd done Jean and Marie, they sent Maurice and Jacques up. Jacques asked if I could suck his cock for his slave, explaining what I did as I sucked him off. I had no problem doing so as Jacques was the Dominant and the sex his slave could partake in was up to him.

"Are you sure you don't want him to know what a good cock sucking is like, Master Jacques?" I asked.

"He already knows what a good cock sucking is like. I learned well from you."

"Then you should have trained him better yourself, sir."

"I know what I'm doing, but don't know how to explain it."

"Ah, then I shall explain, sir."

I got permission from Sahar and sucked Jacques off for the second time, explaining every step of the process. By the time I was finished, Jacques was bucking his hips up into my face as I drained his balls, stifling his own scream because he'd undergone it before. When I had a mouthful of his cum, I shared it with Maurice. He eagerly accepted it.

"You must immediately practice, Maurice. Three times is best because the mind imprints three things better than one. Go to another room and suck off your Master, but only after you send Marta and Anna up here."

"Merci, Miss. Thank you for the lesson."

As we waited I asked Sahar if she wanted Anna to lick her.

"Sure, she's a cute bitch."

"I'll give her a lesson on her Mistress first, so she can do a better job."

"Sounds wonderful."

They soon arrived. Marta was still wearing her clothing. Good, it went along with my plan.

"Mistress Marta, I'm going to show Anna how to pleasure you better. Because you're a Mistress, I will do as you want me to, but to have the best possible experience, you should cede control to me. I will explain what I'm doing as I do it so Anna can learn. She should practice immediately, and I suggest she practice first on my wife, Sahar, since she's completely unfamiliar to her, and she will need to pay close attention to a different person's pleasure. Then, she should practice on you, two more times in rapid succession. Sahar, may I have permission to seduce Marta?"

"Fuck the bitch good, Beth. I've been bragging on you."

"Do you want me to get undressed?" Marta asked.

"No. I'll undress you. Anna, your Mistress has just come home after a hard day at work. She's tired and sore, perhaps a little cranky if her day hasn't gone well. It's your job as her slave to see to her needs and make her comfortable, to seduce her, to put her in a good mood. Pay attention to all I do, as you'll be doing it to Sahar when I'm done."

I undressed Marta, young and beautiful. Anna was lucky to have her as a Mistress. I rubbed, stroked, licked, nipped, and kissed her body as I removed her clothes, slowly discovering her triggers. When she was naked, I invited her to lie down on the bed, where I rubbed her feet for a few minutes, then her hands, then began kissing my way up her body. Before I reached Marta's pussy, she was leaking.

"As I undressed her, Anna, I was finding areas of her body which responded well to my touches. They are her primary trigger points, the ones that I can use to give her an orgasm, and secondary trigger points; those won't give her an orgasm, but they'll keep her at a certain level of arousal without an orgasm. Have you ever licked or fucked Marta's asshole?"

"No," Anna said, shyly. I looked at Marta and she nodded in agreement.

"You should. It's one of her primary triggers. May I have permission to tease your asshole, Mistress?"

"Yes," Marta said, ready to cum.

"These are her primary triggers, the places I will touch to make her cum." I brushed my fingers over her body showing Anna the way she responded to even light touches on those triggers. They included her nipples, clit, g-spot and anus. "These are the secondary ones." I pointed them out to Anna. Her inner thighs, slopes of her breasts, perineum, behind her knees, her lower belly. "They will keep her aroused, but not put her over the top. To give great oral sex, and I remind you to do as your Mistress orders, you need to take Marta to the cusp of her orgasm, using her primary triggers, and leave her there. You'll stop doing what you're doing, and go to her secondary sources of pleasure. It lets her urge to cum wane, but keeps her at a relatively high level of arousal. When you believe she's past the point of cumming, you can go back to the primaries again. She won't orgasm at the same level of arousal now, she can go past that point, to a higher plateau, where you'll leave her hanging again.

"You want to do this at least three times, until she's almost ready to order you to let her cum, but more plateaus increase the intensity of her orgasm. It's important to read her body, to know when she's close, so you can stop, then start again when it's safe. I want you to tell me when you think your Mistress is close. I won't go past her point of no return, but pay attention."

I finger fucked her pussy, stroking her g-spot in the process, while sucking on her nipples. Anna correctly read the signs of her impending orgasm. She said 'stop', and I went to secondaries, kissing her lower belly while one hand played with her inner thighs, and a finger lightly stroked her taint, or perineum. The need to orgasm passed after a few minutes of that, and I went back to her nipples, while one of my pussy soaked fingers played with her pucker, penetrating her no more than an inch, perhaps less, but teasing her. Anna warned me again her Mistress might cum. I might have gone a few seconds longer, but went to secondaries again, kissing her inner thighs while squeezing and molding her breasts, staying away from her nipples for the moment.

Marta's second peak passed and this time, I was lapping the copious fluids leaking from her cunt, all the way up to her clit, but not lingering there, while pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"Oh, God, this is incredible," Marta moaned. "It feels so good."

She reached a third cusp, and I let this one fail as well, ignoring the signals she was giving me to make her cum. I felt I could let her cum on the fourth, she was sufficiently wound up. As I brought her to the edge, I made sure two of my fingers were thoroughly saturated in her juices.

"When your Mistress starts to cum, Anna, I want you to suck on her nipple, while you pinch the other one, but not until then."

Anna nodded. I was now finger fucking Marta, going for her g-spot again, licking her labia, and brushing her clit. As soon as she was ready to go, I shoved my two wet fingers into her back door and locked my lips around her clit, sucking hard, as I gave her a tongue lashing. Marta screamed and began thrashing. My budding submissive started sucking and pinching nipples, and Marta went into the stratosphere. She squirted, and I tried to keep as much of her liquids inside of my mouth as I could, swallowing rapidly as I didn't even know who's bed I was using. We kept up the stimulation for a few more minutes, making Marta pop off three more times in rapid succession.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers