My Descent into Slavery Ch. 23

Story Info
Beth defends her dissertation, discovering a new submissive.
22.2k words
4.87
4.9k
5

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

In this chapter, Beth defends her doctoral dissertation before a group of psychologists, psychiatrists and doctors in social work, in the process, discovering another submissive. Francesca begins training the new submissive in front of her husband. A potential lover/Mistress is found who can take over when they leave. This chapter contains oral, lesbian, group, and semi-public sex. There are no STD's or COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to PimFits and JohnnyGalt for their editorial assistance.

My Descent into Slavery, Ch 23

Defending My Dissertation

The morning after watching Prime Minister Minnick claim two of his three new slaves, I was sleeping with Sahar after an evening of incredible sex, we'd both been so aroused. Someone was banging on the cabin door, making an unforgivable racket. I opened my eyes blearily, and Sahar told me to answer it as she wasn't a slave.

I answered groggily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, dressed as I normally was on board the ship, naked as a jaybird. It was Captain Amundsen.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" I asked.

He took me in, his eyes roaming my body. "Christ, I'm going to miss you."

"Miss me? Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, it's you and Sahar going. You need to pack up every one of your possessions, including all the computer gear, and be ready to go in four hours. Leo's taking you off the ship, flying you somewhere."

"Whatever for, Captain? The voyage isn't over yet. I'm supposed to go to New York with the ship."

"Joshua didn't say. He just said he's had you long enough, and it's time to send you home."

Sahar was sitting up, listening.

"Master is my home. Where he is, is my home."

"Well, he's not on the ship, and hasn't been for a couple months now, and you're still here. If he's your home, you're not at home, are you? Four hours, pack up everything. If you need help with the electronics, ask Jìngyi for help. James is bringing some boxes around."

"Did Master grow tired of me? Is it because he hasn't been around? That he has three other slaves? What is it? Why hasn't he spoken to me about this?" I started to cry.

Sahar was up and put her arms around me.

"He didn't say. What I told you is all I know. You were supposed to be on board for a year, and it's been almost eighteen months. It's time for you to go home. Don't delay, you have a lot to get done and not a lot of time."

"What about my group? The freed slaves? What are they going to do?"

"I believe he's made arrangements for them, but I don't know what they are. You're wasting valuable time." The Captain gave me a hug and left.

I turned into Sahar's comforting arms and sobbed.

"Hey, bitch, you know your Master loves you. Whatever it is he's got planned, I'm sure it's wonderful. The Captain didn't remove your collar, so you're still Joshua's slave, no matter what it is."

I sniffed. It's true, I still had my collar on. "The Captain is right, I've spent like five days with Master since he left. Maybe he realized he doesn't need me anymore. He's got a wife, a baby."

"And maybe he just wants to surprise you. We're off the coast of Florida still. Maybe he wants Mistress Layton to look after you while you finish school. Look at the bright side. We'll get to fuck Ranger, Luke, Diego and that hottie, Gloria."

"Do you think so?"

"What do I know? He didn't tell me anything either, but we're leaving together, so it's not all bad."

I sniffed again, then kissed her. She was right. It wasn't all bad, but I wanted to see Master again. It sucked I'd been without him for so long. If he was in New York or DC, why the fuck did I want to be in Gainesville, FL. It wasn't my home anymore, and the people on this ship were my family.

I sent him a text asking him to call me. At least we were in the same time zone. Then, we got busy packing all of our stuff. Sahar didn't have a hell of a lot, mostly guns and knives, and some clothes I bought her, so she could help me with my things. As soon as James brought boxes, we started filling them. I didn't have a ton of clothes, except for lingerie. I did have a lot of electronics, and Jìngyi helped me to box them up so they wouldn't get damaged.

When my little cabin was bare, I looked around at my home for the last year and a half, and started crying again, like some baby who hadn't almost been branded and sold. One would think I would have toughened up a little. I hadn't cried this much when Mahmoud had me.

I still hadn't heard back from Master by noon, when the Captain called a special muster.

As I stood with the rest of my shipmates, the Captain addressed everyone not actively involved in sailing the ship.

"I've got some bad news for all of us. Beth, Sahar, Hannah, Angelique and Delphine are all leaving us today. Hannah and her two slaves are headed back to New York, via plane from Orlando. The business portion of our cruise is over and Hannah needs to get back to help take care of Joshua's many business interests. Beth needs to go back to the University of Florida to finish up her degree. We weren't supposed to be gone for more than a year, and due to circumstances outside of our control, Beth has been gone for eighteen months. Joshua feels he's kept her long enough and she needs to get back to what she was doing before he entered her life. You may all take the next thirty minutes to say goodbye before they all depart."

At least I was being given the opportunity to say goodbye to everyone. People started rushing us and I was surrounded by a sea of people I'd grown to love, getting kisses and hugs, and when I was done with them, some left to man the bridge, to relieve those crew, and I got to say goodbye to the rest.

I cried with my slave group, promising to stay in touch and find out how they were doing and who would be continuing with their treatment. I hugged the babies, kissed the mothers and fathers, and generally cried my eyes out the whole time. Lynn got a great big hug from me and I thanked her for looking after me in Master's absence.

"Beth, you made such a huge difference in my life, I should be down on my knees licking your cunt. Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me after the birth of my children. We'll see each other again, don't worry. Joshua's life is in New York. You'll return there some day, and don't forget there will be lots of freed slaves requiring your skill in handling them. Who else would know what they went through as well as you do."

"What if Master doesn't want me anymore?"

"Girl, you're a fool if you believe that. Joshua could do without air better than he could do without you."

"I hope you're right. Perhaps it's because I haven't seen him much the last few months, but I'm afraid he's forgotten about me."

"Have you forgotten about him?"

"Never."

"He feels the same about you."

"I wish I knew what was going on. Do you know?"

"Not a clue, although I'm sure it's something special."

"Would Hannah know?"

"Probably, but she'll never tell if Joshua doesn't want her to."

"I texted him hours ago, asking him to call, and he still hasn't."

"Joshua is a busy man, and perhaps he's afraid of spilling some beans if you badger him."

"Oh, I hope you're right."

Lynn hugged and kissed me again. "You're worried about nothing."

The crew had loaded up the helicopter with our possessions, I hadn't known Hannah and the others were going, but when they grabbed the things from Master's cabin, they'd written my name on our boxes. Farah was flying with Leo today, and she gave me another hug before I got aboard. I saw her giving our bird a preflight inspection under Leo's watchful eye. Apparently, she didn't miss anything because Leo just nodded and smiled when she finished. She grinned broadly at him and climbed into the copilot seat. I was so happy that all of our wounded birds had found someone to love.

"Where are we going?" I asked Leo.

"Orlando," Leo replied.

"That's all?" I asked.

"That's what my flight plan says."

"How are we getting to Gainesville?"

"Someone will be waiting with a hand truck for all of your things and have a big sign that reads 'Beth' on it. He or she will give you further instructions."

"Why all the cloak and dagger?"

"I imagine Joshua has his reasons."

No more information than I had before. Everyone thought I was blowing this out of proportion. Something had changed, and I wasn't ready for it. Did I expect to stay on the ship the rest of my life, this comfortable cocoon that would keep me from growing, expanding. All fledglings have to leave the nest sometime, spread their wings and fly. Was I afraid to fly now, content in my sheltered world where I was comfortable, where I knew my place, knew where I fit in. Everyone else was changing. Did I want Sahar to stay here forever, shooting imaginary enemies on computer generated ships, with a coterie of friends I could fuck, suck and lick? Didn't I want her to learn to drive, to go to school, to learn something besides killing and having sex with me?

"Am I broken?" I asked.

"You look functional to me," she said, opening one eye.

"No one else seems to think this is a big deal. Why am I so bothered by it?"

"I don't know. Do I need to spank your ass again?"

"God, I hope not. I'm supposed to be happy I'm going back to school and finishing my degree, so I can legitimately help people. It's what I aimed my life at. It was my total focus at one time. But going back almost seems like a step backward, when in reality, it's not. I got comfortable. Beth Wilson, slave slut, freed slave counselor, wife, pussy licking and cock sucking trainer. It's like I wanted to stay on the ship forever, even though Master wasn't on it anymore and leaving it is so fucking hard.

"I feel like I'm leaving the only home I've ever known, my family. My parents died at a critical time in my life, just hitting puberty, and I understand the effect it had on me. I've studied the loss of parents at different times in your life. Then I lived with my Aunt Helen, and she was a good woman, but reserved. I never felt like I got real close to her. I didn't have a lot of friends at high school or college, a bit of loner, truth be told, enjoying solitary sports and scholarship, but with no besties, no BFF's. This is the first place I ever really felt at home. Not only comfortable, but useful, like I mattered to people, even if it was because I gave the best blow job in the world.

"But people cared for me. Master spent how many hundreds of millions of dollars to save me. Mr. Thornhill too. Do I not think I was worth that effort? Do I just feel so protected and safe on board? Why am I so scared?"

"Don't be scared," Hannah said. "You're worth every penny Joshua spent on you. You don't realize how profoundly you've affected people, Beth. How many lives you've changed, how much good you've already wrought, to so many others. I'm a functioning human being because of you. Mahmoud would have broken me if not for you. Jìngyi feels the same way. You put us before yourself, kept us whole, no matter how you suffered for it. Who knows what kind of wrecks our freed slaves would be without you. Would you still be alive, Sahar?"

"Probably not. Either dead by suicide or had to be put down like a mad dog. Perhaps it's related to why you're such a good slave, how and why you give so much pleasure to people, but you genuinely care about everyone. Everyone worth caring about anyway. Maybe not the Spagnoli's of the world. Maybe Mahmoud beat that ridiculous shit out of you.

"I think that you feel like you're losing these friends, these lovers, forever, just because you're leaving the ship. That's ridiculous. Those people no more want to give you up, then you do them. You've got the money to fly to California, or Norway, or Guadeloupe or wherever the fuck you want to go to meet with friends, relatives, favored cocks and tasty cunts. So what if Angelique, Hannah and Delphine are going to New York now and you're going to Florida. Fly up, lick some twat for the weekend, come back, no biggie."

I laughed. "You always manage to put things into perspective."

"I lived in hell for four years. My life since I've been freed, best fucking time of my life. If I was given the choice of never having been enslaved, and never meeting you, or what I went through, I'd choose what I went through every time. I've got you. I've got unlimited possibilities. Even if I'd never been captured, I wouldn't have had that. I'd probably be married to some old fart twenty years older than me, set in his ways like my father, berating me if I didn't make a meal like his mother, three rug rats tugging at my abaya. It never should have happened, and I'm glad we killed those motherfuckers, but at least I got you out of the deal."

I kissed her. "You're right. I'm fussing at nothing. Master loves me, you love me, everyone loves me and you can all kiss my cunt."

"Where do I sign up," Delphine said.

"Right here," I said, pulling up my dress. "Just write with your tongue."

"That's the Beth we all know and love," Sahar said, laughing.

Delphine did lick my cunt, with Sahar's permission. So did the other three, since it was a long ride. I licked Hannah, because she was a Mistress and in control of the other two, and I licked Sahar, because she was my wife. The other two had to suffer without.

We landed in Orlando and someone wheeled a handcart out to the helicopter, taking possession of my stuff. I hugged everyone goodbye again and walked to the private terminal with Sahar, following my things. There was a young woman waiting for us just inside the door, out of the heat, with a clipboard.

"Hello Beth, Sahar, my name is Jill. Mr. Greenbriar has some things you need to sign."

Jill handed me the clipboard. I started signing several documents. I admit, I was stupid and didn't really look at what I was signing. While I was busy, our possessions started to disappear through another door.

"Hey, wait," I shouted. "That's our stuff, we need to get that to Gainesville."

"Don't worry," Jill said. "It will be delivered to your new address."

"Aren't we going with it?" I asked.

"No, Ms. Wilson-Hafeez, you're taking alternate transportation. There wouldn't have been room for it. Finish signing please."

There seemed to be a lot to sign. I was scratching my name in about a dozen different places. I finally finished up and asked what the hell I'd been signing.

"Transfer of ownership papers."

"To what?"

"Your new car."

"New car?" Sahar said. "What new car?"

"It's outside. Here are the keys. I'm to make sure I answer any questions about the vehicle." She handed a set of keys to me. "Here's another set for Sahar after she learns to drive." She handed a set to her.

Jill led us outside to a new Corvette, white with a red interior.

"I need to tell you that this car can go from 0-60 in three seconds, and it's very easy to get a speeding ticket unless you're paying attention to your driving since it's so smooth. Go ahead and get inside and start it up, and I'll point out all of the features to you."

"Damn, this thing looks fast standing still," Sahar said. "It's beautiful."

Jill smiled. I got in and adjusted the seat and turned it on. My God, the rumble made my pussy melt. She pointed out the controls for us and said that our destination was programmed into our navigation system.

"Don't worry," I said, "I know the way to my apartment."

"You don't live there anymore," Jill said. "Your things have all been moved to your new place."

"What new place?"

"Your new residence. Mr. Greenbriar didn't want you having to live in your studio apartment with a wife. He also said you might frequently expect guests, so your old place was totally inadequate. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll love it."

"Have you seen it, Jill?" I asked.

"I've been making most of the preparations for your return, so I have seen it, yes."

"What's it like?"

"You'll see it soon enough," Jill said. "Be surprised."

"Do you ever have sex with women?" Sahar asked.

Jill smiled again. "I've been known to dabble in pussy on occasion."

"Since you know where it is, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it if you want to dabble some more," Sahar said.

"No trouble at all."

"Thank you, Jill," Sahar said. "I'm looking forward to you being one of our guests."

"Mr. Greenbriar said I should definitely take you up on that. The gas tank is full. Mr. Greenbriar said you might want to stop for lunch, as there's no real hurry. I'm sure I'll see you both later. Have a pleasant drive."

And just like that, Sahar and I were alone, staring at each other over the center console of the nicest car I'd ever owned, having bought all my other vehicles used and cheap.

"Hot damn," Sahar said. "I've never wanted to learn how to drive a car so much in my life."

"The nice thing about this is we have a lot of open road between Orlando and Gainesville. We might be able to open it up a little."

"Let's get going, bitch. Show me you know how to drive."

We loaded up the navigation system, and I saw we were definitely going to Gainesville, so that was good. At least my new place was close to school. I plugged my iPhone in and headed out, using ApplePlay to make a hands free call to my Master.

"Hello, Beth. How are you?" Master said, answering on the first ring.

"Just fine, sir. I just wanted to thank you for the new car. It's beautiful. Sahar said she has to learn how to drive now."

"I'll be sending her to a performance and defensive driving school. If she's going to be your bodyguard, she should know how to protect you on the road. It would be similar to the one I send my limo drivers to. It would be similar to the one Antoine, your driver in Montreux went to, except his was in Europe. Sahar's would be in the US."

"Great! I can't wait," Sahar said. "You will get a good fucking out of this."

"When do we get to see you, Master? I thought I'd be seeing you in DC. Now I don't know when I'll see you."

"A good question," he said. "How long before you finish your dissertation?"

"Three or four months, perhaps. It will probably be book length with all the data I've collected."

"I imagine I'll come to see you some time before then."

"I hope so, Master. I don't know why, but when I was told we weren't continuing on the ship, I suddenly felt like you didn't want me anymore."

"What convinced you otherwise?"

"Sahar, she told me that people can't help but love me and you no more wanted to give me up, then I wanted to give you up. I guess it was that the ship had become my home and I felt like I was losing my family. It felt so permanent, not like when I went to The Bahamas with Sahar, or to Switzerland. Then, I knew I was coming back eventually. This seemed more permanent, and I've missed you."

"You'll see me before you know it, and it will be like we've never been separated. When do you think you'll arrive in Gainesville."

"According to the map, about an hour and a half from here, but we'll stop for lunch on the way, so two and a half, unless I really push the speed limit in this car. It's so sweet. I love you. Maybe I can FaceTime with you later and we can masturbate together, or better yet, Miranda can suck your cock while Sahar licks my cunt."

Master laughed. "Sounds like a plan. I'll talk to you later then."

"Do you feel better now," Sahar asked. "Do you think Joshua would give you this sweet ride if he was getting rid of you?"

"Probably not," I laughed. "The traffic is starting to thin a little, Let's crank it. Keep an eye out for the fuzz?"

"The fuzz? You have to remember I didn't grow up learning English. What the fuck is the fuzz?"

"The police, gendarmes, highway patrol. Look for cars with light bars on the top, but they also have unmarked cars, so it's not a perfect system."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers