My Descent into Slavery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My month at that training center really fucked me up, emotionally. Sahar and my Master arranged for me to go to The Bahamas for some tough love therapy to fix me."

"What kind of emotional problems?"

"Unbridled promiscuity, begging men and women to fuck me without my Master's permission, begging for people to shit or piss in my mouth."

George grimaced again. "Continue."

"The island was owned by my Master and it was where the rescue team trained to rescue me. They'd built a mock up of the facility in Morocco, and where Sahar deprogrammed me the same way I was programmed in the first place, by essentially beating me, spanking me first with her hand, then a paddle. While we were on the island we were seen by some smugglers. Sahar drove them off and warned them not to return. Four of them later came after dark, intent on raping who they believed were two helpless women, taking us into slavery and selling us. Sahar killed three of them, castrating the ones who she'd previously warned, leaving one alive to warn his smuggler buddies to leave us alone. He was spared because he remained in the boat.

"Since they hadn't listened the first time, a female Marine sniper was also airlifted to the island so someone could watch while we slept. Eight men came in two boats the second time, after dark. The Marine sniper took out one of the boats herself and the men in it. Sahar took out the men in the second boat. She questioned them. Two of them didn't know about the previous warning, hired strictly for this. They admitted they intended to rape us and sell us. She shot them in the head. A Jamaican had killed the American man we'd let go to warn them not to return; said he wasn't man enough to lead the smugglers. Both of those man who'd received the previous warning were castrated and left to bleed out."

"And the incident in Mexico?"

"A man in LA, who'd purchased another of the branded slaves from a Frenchman who was her first owner, left his slave with a woman he believed to be a Dominant because he had to leave the country for a bit. He was actually fleeing possible prosecution after all the other police raids were made. He left her because he had no paperwork for her as she was illegal. He went to Indonesia to avoid extradition. As it turned out, the slave was actually a Dominant, and her nominal Mistress was submissive.

"They were both on our ship off the coast of Peru learning safe and sane Dominant/submissive behavior, when the owner called, asking to get his slave back. He wouldn't come back to the States again, because he knew of the warrant for his arrest there, but we talked him into coming to Mexico to get her. We made it a very tempting target, filling a boat with several women, all former slaves, saying it was a 'party boat', where they could all get fucked for a fee. We anticipated that in addition to the freed slave he'd previously owned, he'd also try to take all of the other women as well, which proved out, as they brought two other slaves with them, captured in Indonesia and the Philippines. This man was starting up his own human trafficking operation.

"Instead of us being captured, we tranqed them, bled them, and fed them to the sharks. Sahar's man, one of those men armed to take us, who'd been a trainer to the two new slaves, she castrated. That's the last of them."

"Shit! This stuff is almost unbelievable."

"Yet there are news accounts, verifying a lot of it. The two slaves found adrift in a life raft off the coast of Mexico with a briefcase full of money. The raids all over the world. The disappearance of the Interpol agent who was attempting to capture a US Congresswoman. He's still wanted, because we never admitted to kidnapping him. There's the ransom of the Peace Corp volunteer, the attack on the US Congresswoman near Versailles, in France. About the only thing which wasn't news, was the disappearance of a bunch of smugglers in The Bahamas, but the former Prime Minister could verify the training camp there and that the island was made a No Trespassing area for my deprogramming.

"I believe that every one of those men deserved to die, for what they'd done or planned to do. It was frontier justice because we didn't always trust the governments to deal with it, so many police and government officials had been corrupted or blackmailed by the human traffickers. If you believe we need to be arrested for what happened on foreign soil, I guess we're at your mercy, but given what happened to us, I'm unsure if they'd choose to prosecute us. The only thing I'm concerned about is they're still searching for that Interpol agent who will never be found, and they might still be wasting resources on it."

"Did you learn to give blow jobs like that at the training facility in Morocco?"

"I learned that on my own before then. They didn't care about about a loving slave adoring her Master. All they wanted was obedient fuck holes. The job we want Sharon for is to help care for the many slaves we've freed over the last couple years. We're all still fucked up in one way or another."

"Including you?"

"I have a hypnotic suggestion to feel sick if I think about sex with anyone other than my wife or Master, unless my wife gives me permission to fuck them. She had to give me permission to fuck you and Sharon."

"Jesus!"

"That's our story. What do you want to do?"

"I know what I should do, but I don't want to do anything."

"I would appreciate it if that's what you did, nothing. To a certain extent, our slaveries were a pre-punishment for all of our crimes. Going to prison would be much easier than what we've already experienced, not that I want to go."

"What animals did you have to fuck?" George asked Sahar.

"Horses, donkeys, dogs, pigs," Sahar said. "They had trained ones."

"It's what was planned for me and Congressman Ward. Schultz told me when he visited the training facility. He said a lot of people would pay a ton of money to watch a US Congresswoman fuck animals and to shit or piss in her mouth."

"Did you get trained for that?"

"For eating shit and drinking piss, yes, the animal fucking, no. He said that the expression on the slave when she first fucked an animal would be ruined if you practiced it. The first time you actually do it is in front of a paying audience. In Sahar's case, she was a virgin when she was taken. The first time she had vaginal sex, was with an animal."

"Oh, God. No wonder she castrated the bastard."

"You understand then. Please don't tell anyone what happened to her. Very few people know. She's informed the members of our slave group counseling when she decided to attend, plus my Master and Miranda know; no one else, not even Francesca."

"You know, if I hear of anyone being castrated in this country, I'll be looking at you."

"Then make sure that pig who owned that slave tonight, goes to prison for the rest of his. I won't feel compelled to do it to him," Sahar said.

"For whatever it's worth, we offered to help the one freed tonight. I don't know her circumstances as she only spoke Chinese. If she wants to go back to China, we'll send her. They've been using the money recovered from the human traffickers to reimburse slaves, a hundred thousand dollars for every year or fraction thereof of their captivity. Plus we've got safe houses set up all over the world where they can receive help, including medical or psychological, help. Master passed that on to the Orlando Police, but anything you can do to help spread the word, would be good. Can we still have sex, since you now know we've admitted to some crimes?"

"What crimes?"

"Thank you, George. We should let Sharon out of the bathroom," I said.

I released Sharon and turned off the shower. I went back to my wife, holding her hand again.

"Are you going to see that they're arrested?" Sharon asked.

"No, but I need you to keep quiet about it," George said. "If my bosses knew what I know, and didn't do anything about it, I might get arrested myself."

"You don't think they did anything wrong?"

"I don't think they did anything wrong on US soil. That's all I'm really interested in."

"Thank you, George. You don't mind if I take a job with them?"

"I knew our Friends With Benefits relationship wouldn't last forever. I'm not upset, but I will miss you."

"George, I have to admit that I'm somewhat unsure if I should continue having sex with you," I said. "It's not your fault. You've been very generous, but I'm going to feel weird about it."

"I'll fuck him," Sahar said. "I'm feeling a little generously disposed towards him. That is, if you don't mind me getting that close to your cock and balls."

George laughed. "I'll admit that makes me a little nervous, but it might add to the excitement."

"I promise you I won't have any sharp objects in my hand," Sahar said, grinning.

"What about your teeth?"

"I've never bit anyone's cock off. That was more Beth's thing. She bit off two the first couple times someone tried to fuck her mouth after they fucked her ass."

George looked at me and I nodded.

Sahar stood up. "Are we doing this thing, or what? I need some sex. I was just about to orgasm when we got interrupted."

George lay down and moved across the bed. Sahar got into bed with him and started sucking his cock. I pulled Sharon down to the other bed.

I handed her a pillow. "Put this over your mouth when you're about to orgasm. You will scream."

She did too.

******

We met for breakfast the following morning, George and Sharon joining us.

"Joshua, Francesca, how did you enjoy The Woodshed last night?" George greeted them when he saw them.

Master looked at me, one eyebrow raised in question. Francesca looked a little startled as well.

"He knows everything, sir, including stuff that only you and Miranda know," I said. "George is an investigator for the US Attorney's office in Orlando. George was curious why his girlfriend was at The Woodshed. We told him why, and why he wasn't informed previously. Sharon didn't hear all of it."

"I see you're not in handcuffs," Master said.

"And I got a very good fucking out of the deal," Sahar said. "Don't worry about it."

"Where is your wife, Joshua?" George asked.

"We didn't have room in our vehicle for everyone. She stayed home with the baby, and Francesca's wife. We're meeting them later in Ocala."

"Would you mind if I tagged along?" George asked. "I'd like to meet her and discuss some things with you."

Master looked at me again. I nodded slightly.

"You'd have to drive yourself. I don't have room for you in my vehicle either."

"Why don't you, Sahar and Beth join me in mine? I'm sure we can get the business out of the way before we reach Ocala."

"Will Sharon be joining us?" Master asked.

"She has to work today," George said.

"Sahar, please give Francesca the keys so she can drive the Navigator. Francesca, please drop Sharon off at the mall so she can get her car."

"Yes, Master."

Sahar forked them over. I'm sure Francesca was a little confused. Despite the increased tension both of them felt, we had a nice breakfast. I supposed Master was wondering about what George knew, and why he wanted to chat. Was he going to be extorted for money? I didn't think George was interested in blackmailing Master, although I couldn't be sure. Perhaps he just wanted more information, as our conversation was relatively brief last night. Or, maybe he wanted to see what Master could corroborate, how much he knew. All I knew so far is that he apparently didn't want to arrest us, which could maybe change if Master's stories didn't jibe with ours. I don't think Master would lie. I didn't want him to.

George drove one of those bland, ubiquitous government sedans. Master rode in the front with him, while Sahar and I rode in the back.

"I don't know if you'll notice," Master said, "but you may see someone tailing us. I usually have a security team following us. They try to stay out of the way unless we need them."

"Good to know. Beth and Sahar told me some interesting things last night. What do you know about them?"

"Probably everything they told you. They don't keep secrets from me."

"I'd like to hear it from you, with no comments from the peanut gallery in the back."

"Is it your intent to blackmail me?"

"It would be some juicy information, and you are a very rich guy, but no. Without you having a chance to make sure your stories match, I want to hear everything that happened from you. If they are in substantial agreement, I'm satisfied."

Master proceeded to give a more detailed accounting of what had transpired once we freed Fatima to the most recent incidents involving Kadina. He didn't go into much detail of how we acquired all of our slaves, and left out the names of his people, and William Thornhill's involvement. He went into more detail about the participation of Miranda, about her attempted kidnapping and how they'd managed to trick Schultz into coming with them without violence.

"Where's his body?"

"Burned to ashes in a barn fire. The family was reimbursed for the loss of their barn. No animals were burnt. Faulty wiring."

Master also told him about all the efforts they'd made to find me before they snatched Schultz, some of which I hadn't known. He also said more about the physical damage I'd suffered, the scars on my back and having cosmetic surgery in Switzerland.

"Did you know what was done to Sahar?"

"She told us, and Beth informed us Schultz intended to do the same to her and my wife. Don't think that's the only reason why I've been complicit in anything that happened. Beth was not the only one who suffered scars. Several others were branded, and those can't be removed with cosmetic surgery. Some were whipped and beaten bloody. Johanna, the Peace Corps volunteer we ransomed, was raped bloody all night and day. They made several attempts to ambush us to capture the women I was responsible for, in Brazil, in Monrovia, in Africa, and in France. After seeing what I've seen, I don't have a lot of sympathy for the perpetrators, and I'll be happy to show you the lists of corrupt law enforcement officials and politicians we got from Schultz. I guess I wasn't sure who could be trusted, given the circumstances.

"My wife and I dearly love Beth, and I would have done anything at all to rescue her, broken any law. As much as possible, we had the permission of the various governments involved. The Prime Minister of The Bahamas let us train there. The King of Morocco allowed us to do the rescue after we told him of the corruption of some of his police and security forces. The President of Sierra Leone knew we were ransoming Johanna Hoffler near Freetown, and told us we could kill all of her kidnappers if she was dead."

"Why didn't you?"

"She wasn't dead and we put tracking devices with the money, hoping to find out where the Moroccan headquarters were. We wanted the head of the snake, not the tail.

"What can you tell me about the Mexican thing?"

"I wasn't really involved in that, except I found out that Spagnoli, a slave owner in LA, had gone to Indonesia and that he'd acquired two more slaves, and he'd bribed the local police. I was going to let Beth, Sahar and Kadina, his former slave, go to Indonesia and free the two new slaves, and I expected he'd die when they were freed. I was glad they didn't have to go, as it would have been much more dangerous than what they did do. I knew their plans had changed because he was coming to Mexico, but not the details. I let the freed slaves and my head of security work out the details. They obviously informed me of what happened after the fact, since my ship was involved in finding the two surviving slaves."

"And you categorically deny committing any crimes in the US?"

"Does speeding count?"

"Be serious."

"Theoretically, conspiring to commit a crime is a crime. I conspired to commit some of the crimes overseas in the US, but the actual crimes were all committed overseas."

"You've been quite forthcoming."

"I knew Beth would have been. It would have been a mistake to keep things from you.

"Now that we've got that out of the way, why are we going to Ocala?"

"We're going to Ocala because we're exposing several new voluntary submissives and new Dominants, to what's known as Pony Play in D/s circles. Francesca's father, Frank, has a training facility where he trains human ponies for various and sundry people. Some of them are his own, but the vast majority are trained for others. Other than to question us, I'm not sure why you're coming to Ocala."

"Curiosity. More than just Frieda?"

"We're training Trinity to be Frieda's Mistress, and we have a switch, Roseanne, who is currently submissive to me, both submission and Dominance, and her submissive, Juanita, submission. We're exposing Roseanne to other Dominants in the even she wants to remain as a submissive after we go back to New York. They aren't coming with us."

"How does that work, with Malcom being Frieda's husband?"

"May I speak again, George, or am I still in the peanut gallery?" I asked.

"You can speak. My interview is over. I'm just curious about this other stuff."

"The slave agreement that Frieda signed with Francesca doesn't allow for sex with other males unless Malcom gives his permission. What he's getting out of it is he gets a wife who will happily do anything sexual with him, he gets to watch his wife have sex with other women, and have sex with them himself if the other women are agreeable."

"Frieda's okay with her husband having sex with other women?"

"She's having sex with the same women, and let's face it, once you accept that you are submissive, and are going to be having sex with multiple other people at the will of your Dominant, it's not that important if your husband enjoys the same benefits. It's why I didn't care if you fucked my wife, or she fucked you. Should I hold her to a higher standard than one I abide by?

"Frieda would like to remain a submissive, and unless she wants to fuck up her marriage, her husband has to be kept happy, or he'll raise a stink. Her husband no longer has much input into their sex life, so he gets thrown frequent bones to keep him satisfied. He's probably fucking seven times as much as he used to, given an average of twice a week for long term marriages, and it's probably closer to twice a day now."

"You're joking?"

"Sex slaves like myself are always horny. I like frequent sex. Unless I'm being punished with orgasm denial, I usually orgasm more than ten times a day. I probably average three hours of sex a day, because I'm not working currently. I'm constantly naked around the house, providing visual stimulus to the other people who live there. And, as you experienced last night, I provide good sex, so people want to have sex with me. For a good part of the last two years, I've spent more time naked than clothed. I'm more comfortable without clothes than in them. I feel compelled to sexually satisfy the people I'm with, and take the time to do it right. The more pleasure I give, the more I get. I'm regularly having sex with six other people, with others thrown into the pot frequently."

"And you don't mind Beth having sex with other men, Joshua?"

"I have four female submissives as horny as Beth, six now if you include Roseanne and Juanita temporarily, plus Sahar occasionally. If they didn't fuck other men, I'd die of exhaustion in a relatively short time. They have to have sex with other people. At least it's under my control."

"You knew she was going to fuck me last night?

"You or Sharon or both. I got the room for you. They didn't need two queen size beds for themselves."

"Before you joined us," I said, "you knew Sharon was going to fuck one of us. Did that bother you?"

"Not really."

"If it had been another man, and you would have swapped partners, would that have made any difference?"