My Descent with Sarah Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah makes a lot of new friends.
8.5k words
4.66
8.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events on the beach earlier, Sarah had showered, commenting on 'how difficult it is to get sperm out of your hair'. And, as promised, now sported a cleanly shaven cunt. Although I'd asked for her to leave the bush, it was really hot to see her exposed totally like that. I wanted to sound a note of caution though, after this afternoon's proceedings.

"Listen, I know it's fucking hot, but I'm not sure it's a good idea letting all and sundry film your face when you are doing this shit," I said. Sarah nodded.

"I know, you're right. But," she visibly had a wave of lust wash over her at the thought "but I mean, I don't think I've ever been so horny. And watching them all sharing, and the thought of them all wanking over me - probably right now..." her words were getting me hard again, I totally understood.

"I know. It just seems like a waste, all those pictures and videos we've been doing, you've been hiding your face. And now there's videos of you, probably viral already, getting fucked with a load of cum all over your face. It's not going to go down well at your work, if anyone recognises you.

"Fuck it. If you asked me if I wanted a job, or to have a holiday like this, and live out every fantasy I've ever had, I'd choose this every time. And, you know what? In some ways, I can't think of anything more hot than the other teachers and students getting a look at what I'm really like. You were right - what a great idea coming here!"

"It is working out just like I thought it might."

"You know me too well. You know me." We'd often lurch like that, from filthy behaviour that others might suggest showed something majorly missing from our relationship to a deep emotional connection like neither of us had experienced.

I'd looked into Sarah's eyes and could see nothing but good and I had nothing but adoration for her. And yet she was, right now, getting off at the thought of a load of strangers wanking over her, and no doubt planning on when and how she was going to be fucking them. And I was absolutely delighted this was how her mind worked.

"So, what's the plan for this evening?" I wondered. She always had a dirty plan of some kind.

"I'm going to get dressed, and we can go out for a nice meal."

"Are you likely to end up squirting all over the floor, and coming home with your dress looking like you've pissed yourself?" I questioned.

"That is not my plan, but you can never discount anything," she smirked. "No, I reckon we've laid the foundations. These lads are well aware of what I am."

"A whore?" I suggested. Sarah nodded.

"Yes. A complete, cock-hungry, filthy little slutty whore."

"Agreed."

"Oh, stop it, I've just got cleaned up, we'll never get out if we start that. Anyway, I can guarantee that if we come back a bit later and sit out at the hotel bar, opportunity will come our way."

And that was how the evening went. Sarah wore a crisp, white blouse, with a black push-up bra. The blouse was unbuttoned enough to display an almost indecent amount of cleavage. Her bottom half was simply a tight, stretchy black skirt, with black stilettos rounding off the look. I'd commented that she wouldn't look out of place going to work, as a teacher, in that outfit. She told me she'd worn exactly this combination more than once, just with a couple more buttons done up on the blouse.

I suddenly realised that her students, and most likely many of her colleagues as well, would no doubt have already wanked over the thought of this beautiful, sexy young woman on multiple occasions. And what a dream come true it would be if some of the evidence of this slut teacher's extra-curricular activities ever got out.

After a nice pizza and some wine, we were now sat back at the bar, as Sarah had planned. And we were only there for about half a glass before the first of the lads appeared. He wasn't one of those from the beach, and he was on his phone as he approached.

"Bless him - he's on the phone to his girlfriend," Sarah observed. He was clearly smitten, and from his words was counting down the days until he saw her again.

"I love you too... Love you more ... no, you!"

I grinned at Sarah.

"I reckon that's one you won't be fucking any time soon," I challenged her.

In less than five minutes, I was watching Sarah drop to her knees in our apartment, taking this young lover boy's hardening cock and sucking it expertly. As he became fully erect, she began deep-throating, making disgusting choking noises as she fucked her own face by pulling his hips into her.

Unlike his friends from earlier, who managed to last only a few minutes, this lad showed no sign of finishing any time soon. Sarah also recognised it, and I realised the time had come.

I'd witnessed her sucking multiple cocks now, she'd flaunted herself in person and over the internet to countless eyes, and had been ejaculated on by numerous strangers. But I'd never witnessed Sarah opening her legs and taking a strange cock inside her lovely little cunt.

This was, I thought, the final challenge for me. I'd thrived on all of her disgraceful behaviour up to now, however there's something different about actually letting someone push their cock into the love of your life.

Even as she kissed him passionately, I knew she was thinking about the show she was giving me. I suddenly realised I wasn't recording the event for prosperity, so set my phone away filming. Sarah was now leaning back on her elbows on the table, holding her tight little hole open, and smiling at the young man in faux innocence.It was a pretty hot scene. What was also hot was his cock, which was definitely above average in length, and a good solid girth.

"Fuck me," Sarah said, clearly and with authority. She still had her high heels on, and her blouse, she'd just rolled the skirt up round her waist, revealing her freshly shaven cunt. She looked fucking awesome, and I made sure to get some good still photos to mark the occasion of her first fuck with a stranger.

"Oh, YES!" The head of the cock was in. The young man pushed, then drew back, the head glistening with Sarah's juice. This enabled the second thrust to ease in a little further, until after a few strokes he was fucking her with the full length of his cock. Sarah was looking right into the lens of my phone.

"He's.. fucking.. me. Dan. I'm being fucked. This stranger's got his ... got his big fucking cock right up ... right up inside me. Giving my tight little cunt a good, hard... hard fucking."

Any lingering doubt as to how I might feel about this was immediately dispelled. Sarah was so clearly and obviously delighted with the situation, as was this lucky young man. My only thoughts were positive -- how incredible she looked, how lucky I was to have her, how inconceivably hard she made me, every time I looked at her.

I'd already ejaculated once today, and I had a feeling it was going to be a long night, so I won the battle to get my cock out and stick it down the back of my girlfriend's throat whilst this stranger had sex with her and she commentated on the process.

Sarah was fucked pretty well, considering how hot the occasion was. I suspected this young man had probably joined his friends in wanking over the pictures and videos of the day's earlier events, which was making for a nice long fuck for my girlfriend. Sarah, though, could milk sperm from the pope.

"You like fucking me? Feel nice in there? Your girlfriend let you do this?" she lowered her voice, almost hissing, "Anything she won't do, you can do to me. I'm a fucking whore, a fucking whore you can do anything to. A free whore. Fucking cum whore, fucking slut.."

The dirty talk did it. The lad started thrusting with less control, really slamming into her now

"In ... oh fuck ... in your mouth."

"You want to cum in my mouth? Fill my slutty mouth up with your spunk?" Want me to swallow it all, like the filthy little cock hungry whore I am?"

Sarah opened her mouth wide, welcoming him to do what he wanted.

"Fucking yes. Right in your mouth, eat it all up."

"Give it to me then. Get your cock in my mouth, fill me up." Despite my attempts to try to keep my hands off myself, my cock was out and I was wanking again. But quite slowly, and controlled, just taking some enjoyment out of this fantastic sight.

The boy was now stroking himself furiously, and Sarah's mouth was as wide as it could go, she was ensuring she wouldn't miss a drop.

If he had already wanked over Sarah earlier, he must have produced another load extremely quick, as it was a prodigious amount of semen that he furiously milked into my girlfriend's mouth. Four, five, six big shots, and still it kept coming. She was struggling to keep it all in, but finally it slowed, and he slumped back, still slowly wanking.

Sarah had a smile, as much as she could without spilling any, and gargled with the sperm for a few seconds. She was managing to breathe through her nose, so motioned for me to come over and make sure the event was recorded in full. With her mouth as wide as it could possibly go, it was only just big enough to contain this young man's load of cum.

After about 30 seconds of displaying it proudly, she gulped it down, opening her mouth for the camera and our guest to prove it had been swallowed. He was starting to put his cock away, but she rushed over to suck the last drops out of his softening dick, before again giving him the sort of passionate kiss usually reserved for wives and lovers, not whores like Sarah.

As he left, she called after him:

"Don't forget, tell your friends! Free whore!" Not for the first time, I marvelled at how such utter filth could sound almost sophisticated, when spoken with that slightly husky, very respectable accent with just a hint of Irish.

Sarah hadn't even got undressed, so was ready to go immediately - she just pulled her skirt back down. I put my cock away, which was pretty stiff so needed a little levering into place. Then we headed back down to the bar area.

The first guy had come back really early, there wasn't a sign of any of his friends for some time. We had a couple more drinks. I offered to get a snack but Sarah didn't want anything - "I'm full up thanks - with cum!" was her delighted reason.

"How did it feel?" she questioned, "seeing me taking that stranger's cock?"

Just the words and Sarah's clear enjoyment in enunciating them sent a rush of blood to my cock, and it was instantly hard again.

"Everything I thought it would be, and more." I assured her. "It's like double the turn-on. On the one hand I've got a live porn show, starring the most beautiful, horny little slut I could imagine. And not only do I get to watch, I get to see you planning it out, take pictures, take videos."

Sarah was hanging on my every word; she loved the talking and the planning almost as much as the doing. I continued.

"But also, I can't help putting myself in these lads' shoes, seeing what an immense whore you are for them, it takes me back to when I was their age, and I can feel what they are feeling too. Either one of those feelings would be incredible, but feeling all of that at once..."

"So, I have your permission to carry on?"

"Are you kidding? I'm never going to stop you doing what you want. I'm just interested to see what you'll do next!"

Eventually things started to happen. Two of the lads were making their way back towards us. I recognised one of the quieter ones from this afternoon, on the beach. I registered his excitement as he saw us sitting there.

The difference in a man when he's had a certain amount of alcohol is striking. I couldn't remember this one talking at all earlier, but he came straight over with his friend.

One of the striking things about this holiday is, as far as I remember, no names were exchanged between us at any time. Sarah couldn't care less, and to them, I guess she was just 'The hot slut', or something equally anonymous and sexy.

This lad came straight over and started to offer what he must have thought was small talk.

Sarah had no interest in his talk, she went straight to the point.

"Have you had too much to drink, or can you get hard again?"

"Well, I know I can," The other lad had actually put his hand up, Sarah's teacher voice again doing its worst.

"Me too, course," said the other one. This was enough for her. She was going to take them up to our room, arm in arm, but I persuaded her to ask them to go up first, and we would follow - it wouldn't take long to draw attention, the way she was going to go through these lads.

After they walked up, we made to follow - but then three more of them emerged - again one of the quieter ones from earlier, and two others I didn't recognise. Rather than stop for small talk, Sarah simply beckoned them to follow us, and headed up to our room.

"Now, then," Sarah sat down with a satisfied look on her face. "Now we're talking. There were five young men, standing in front of her for inspection. She crossed her legs, and had even put her glasses on, for extra teacher effect.

"What can I do for you young men then?" She waited for an answer. Again, hilariously, one raised his hand. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, inviting him to speak. It was one of the guys from the beach.

"Did you, you know..." he moved his eyes down to her crotch. "Did you shave it?"

"Did I shave my cunt? I said I was going to shave my cunt, didn't I? What makes you think I wouldn't?"

He shrugged.

"Let's see, shall we?"

She stood and pulled her skirt up, walking over to this one and grabbing his hand.

"Smooth enough for you?" He stroked it a little, before finding a finger slipping inside, and pushing it in and out for a moment. Sarah pulled away and sat back down, skirt still bunched up around her waist.

She was still wearing her heels, and looked absolutely amazing in her smart blouse, cleavage bursting out. And when she spread her legs wide like she was now doing, she looked absolutely amazing. She was still talking in her authoritative teacher voice, legs wide open displaying her shaven, totally exposed cunt to these five boys. They simply stood there, awaiting her next move.

"You," she motioned to the one on the end. "Go out there onto the balcony - you'll find something of interest". He came back a moment later with the enormous, thick dildo. The lads laughed.

"Find it funny? Do you find this funny?" she questioned as she began rubbing it against herself, twisting it and working it back into her hole which had already been stretched by this fake cock and one real cock so far this evening. They didn't but they clearly found it interesting, there was complete silence as she again started fucking herself.

"Time to see your cocks, I think, she sighed, again beginning to pump harder. Her orgasm came much more easily this time, she came right in front of them and as was her usual way, her foul mouth took over.

"You all been wanking over the pictures of me getting fucked? Getting fucked hard from behind with three loads of cum on my face? Did you like that? Did it get you hard? Oh fucking hell."

The orgasm seemed to be going on longer this time, and she kept going.

"Look at me - what a fucking whore, right? Free fuck whore. Making myself cum for strangers, getting your cocks all hard."

"I... fucking... love ... cock. I've already had one of your lot tonight. Gave me a massive load of spunk right in my mouth. Show them Dan, show them what a whore I am.

I found one of the more recent hardcore scenes featuring my girlfriend (there were so many to choose from now!) and showed each of them her displaying the huge mouthful of cum, before swallowing it hungrily.

All of the lads were now in various states of undress, and their cocks in various states of hardness. Surprisingly, one of the guys who'd already ejaculated on Sarah's face on the beach earlier that day appeared to want to be first.

"Not had enough of me yet then?" she smiled as he came over to her. Again, she kissed him passionately for at least a minute. Despite all the other dirty things she'd done, this really, really got me hard when she did it earlier, and the same happened this time. All the while she was kissing him, she was pulling his cock.

Eventually she pulled away, a string of saliva joining their tongues for a moment. She lay on the couch, opening her legs in invitation. She still had her sexy blouse on, and her high heels and glasses.

"OK, here's what we're doing. My head goes back over here," she demonstrated by letting her head fall backwards over the arm of the couch. "A cock in my mouth, and a cock up my cunt, at all times, please. Don't be greedy, make sure everyone gets a turn. When you want to cum, tell me. You can cum wherever you like - in my face, in my mouth, in my hair, over my tits - anything you want. Yes."

One of the lads again had his hand up.

"What about your arsehole? Do you take it up the arse?"

"If you want to fuck me up the arse, then please, fuck my arsehole. I'm a whore, I will do anything you want." I was rock hard by now, and so were these lads, despite the alcohol. Sarah lay back into the position, and the lads went to town on her.

An hour or so after watching my girl take a stranger's cock inside her lovely, shaved pussy for the first time, I was now treated to five of them, repeatedly pounding her from both sides. They took her at her word, treating her like a whore - but I'd be amazed if there's a whore in the world who is as good a fuck as Sarah.

This was going exactly as I knew Sarah had hoped, and it was as I'd thought it might just be, in my wildest moments of fantasy, when I'd suggested this holiday. I could fuck her, slowly and romantically, for hours, with the odd strategic pause to gather myself. But, whilst this is nice, Sarah needed real fucking. Fucking hard, and dirty.

As soon as one of the lads either flagged or looked ready to cum, he tapped out and let a fresh cock take over. This way, she was resoundingly and thoroughly fucked for over an hour and a half. And my suspicion, that if I was only able to keep going for a bit longer I'd be able to give her pleasure that I'd never been able to before, was proved absolutely correct.

Judging by her face, and the noises she was making, I'd suggest a huge proportion of the time she was being fucked, she was either mid orgasm, or dangerously close to one. A couple of times we locked eyes, and the thing I could glean from her expression was thanks. "Thank you for these five cocks, thank you for them fucking me so hard. Thank you."

The only thing that shut her up from her filthy commentary as they fucked her was a cock down her throat. But the boys weren't shy in giving her this, so she was frequently interrupted:

"Oh, for fucks sake, switch, get another cock in me. Fuck me ha..... Urgh!" She kept talking, unintelligibly, as the cocks fucked her face.

Eventually the boys started to flag, and it was time for them to have their own orgasms. As she'd ordered, they each chose to give her it wherever they wanted to. The first actually just came whilst fucking her throat. She gamely took it all, eyes watering profusely as he almost choked her with a load of cum right at the back of her throat.

"Thanks darling. Who's next?"

The next three came all at the same time, wanking themselves over her face. Once the first thick stream of white cum hit the left lens of Sarah's glasses, it sparked a frenzy, as the three cocks let fly. Again, most of it went in her black hair, so she looked amazingly slutty when she emerged from under their still erect cocks. For the second time that day my girlfriend sported three loads of strangers' sperm in her face and hair.

The last lad wanted to cum inside Sarah. Specifically, he wanted to cum inside her arse. She made him sit on the sofa, then, facing the rest of us, she eased herself down onto his cock, gradually working first the end, and then the rest of it up her anus. It took a few minutes, but soon she was working it all the way in and out.