My Descent with Sarah Pt. 08

Story Info
Sarah bares all in an interview with a pornographic magazine.
7.7k words
4.74
6.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a week, we got a knock on the door. It was our interviewer.

"James Drainer, Aphrodite magazine," he introduced himself, warmly. We welcomed him in.

The interview was to be pretty straightforward: it would consist of a video, which would be transcribed into print for the magazine, but also linked on their website. It was not to be hidden behind a paywall and would be available for us to link on reddit or anywhere else.

The video would be us (mostly Sarah, I was under no illusions that I would hold much interest) answering any questions they cared to ask.

In addition to the interview, Sarah had agreed to an extensive photoshoot. Aphrodite magazine had suggested they publish a full issue entirely in her honour. She would be on display on the top shelf one more time, which met with her delighted approval.

Aphrodite magazine isn't renowned for its investigative journalism, so they had hired James Drainer who was a very well qualified, if inexperienced, freelance journalist. I wondered out loud how good of a career move this interview was likely to be.

"It might not be Newsnight, but my audience is going to be massive," was his thinking on the subject. "All publicity is good publicity, right?"

Sarah was dressed relatively demurely. I knew she wore no underwear, but the dress she sported was very elegant and business-like, and her hair was up in a bun on her head. She wore her glasses, and looked every inch the 'A' level English teacher. I had worn a smart pair of trousers and shirt.

Sarah was very relaxed. I was feeling nervous. I'd worried about this for a while but had decided to go ahead with it as I didn't want Sarah to do it on her own - although she was perfectly willing to.

The camera set up, lights switched on and both of us settled, the questions began. The following is the transcript exactly as it appeared in Aphrodite, who were true to their word in printing exactly what was said.

A: ('A' stood for 'Aphrodite'). Welcome to what will be a wide ranging interview with Sarah Clarke, the former college teacher who has been widely reported this week to have lost her job due to sexual activity in her own time, outside of the workplace.

A: If you haven't seen our own magazines featuring Sarah, we highly recommend it. If you are watching this interview online, please take the time to buy our forthcoming special issue dedicated solely to the wonderful Sarah here. It should be on sale by the time you are watching this interview.

A: Sarah, Dan - Hello to both of you. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to ask you the questions that have been on everyone's lips since this story broke.

S: Thanks for coming!

A: So, let's get down to it. Firstly, let's just get some facts straight, and make sure everyone knows what we're talking about here. Just in case anyone has been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks. Sarah, up until recently, you were a teacher at the local college. What exactly happened - why are you no longer teaching there?

S: Well, technically I do still work there - I'm still in my notice period. But they put me on paid leave, for the duration of my notice, which is three months.

A: And why did they do that?

S: The official reason was 'Gross Misconduct'.

A: Did you agree with their decision?

S: I guess I do, really. I mean, I can definitely understand it.

A: Can I ask for a bit more detail as to the nature of the misconduct? Just to get it in your own words.

S: Sure. Well what caused everything to come to a head was mostly your fault - Aphrodite's fault I mean. We'd sent some naughty pictures into your magazine - two separate times. You'd printed both lots. But there was a vote and I won wife of the year, which was nice. But I hadn't received the emails you'd sent telling me I'd be on the cover. So it was a bit of a surprise to see myself on the top shelf!

A: I see - sorry about that

S: No - it wasn't your fault. In fact, it made me really proud, seeing myself up there - and I'm looking forward to doing it again!

A: That is good to hear, for Aphrodite magazine. But I take it your employers were not as proud?

S: No! Well, to be honest I've not spoken to anyone there at length. But when I showed the principal, I was told this type of thing was incompatible with being a teacher.

A: And do you agree with that?

S: I suppose I do. I mean, I'd like to live in a world where it was OK to be me, but,

S: But I mean, if it's something that everyone's doing, then it's not as fun, is it? I mean, it's quite exciting knowing that everyone thinks you should behave in a certain way, and then going so spectacularly in another direction

A: Spectacularly - that's an interesting choice of word. It's not a word that conjures up any shame on your behalf - would you agree?

S: Are you asking me if I'm ashamed of myself?

A: I suppose I am, in a roundabout way.

S: Absolutely, categorically not.

A: And you, Dan. How did you feel about your girlfriend being there for everyone to see in newsagents around the country?

D: Extremely lucky. And Horny. And proud as well. Who wouldn't be?

A: Indeed. OK. Let's get more into the specifics of what we're talking about here. Sarah, how would you describe the pictures you sent into Aphrodite?

S: How do you mean?

A: I mean, would you say they were tame, erotic, lurid...

S: Oh right. I'd say... racy. Definitely racy. Sexy, racy, hot.

A: Pornographic?

S: Yeah. Soft, though. Soft porn.

A: And for those who have not seen the material - what sort of poses did you adopt?

S: It was pretty standard top shelf stuff. I stripped off, and posed in various positions

A: Naked?

S: Yes.

A: Would you describe the pictures as tasteful?

S: I would describe them with many positive adjectives, but I don't think tasteful would be one.

A: Well I'd like to add at this point that Aphrodite received an unprecedented amount of feedback from the last issue. Even before the events of the last week, you'd prompted a huge amount of emails - hence you winning the wife of the year. But since we announced this interview, we've been inundated. And, almost to a man - and woman, we do have a few amongst our readership - it's been extremely supportive

S: That's great to know, thanks!

A: OK, so just to push the point a bit, what sort of nude pictures would you describe as tasteful.

S: Oh, you know - soft lighting, legs together, that sort of thing.

A: And your pictures differed?

S: I think you're trying to get me to describe my poses, aren't you

A: That's pretty much it.

S: It's OK, I get it. So I stripped off, I spread my legs, I held my pussy wide open.

A: Thanks - that paints a much better picture. And, with each of the sets of photos you sent in to Aphrodite, you included a few soundbites, that we could put alongside your pictures. What did you write to us?

S: I don't have the exact wording - oh thanks.

A: For the benefit of those reading and not watching, Dan just handed her a copy of the magazine.

S: Let's have a look.'I love to think of all your readers wanking over me. I need to be covered with spunk.'

A: Amazing!

S: And here's another, 'A single cock is just a starter. I need more. One cock is never enough'.

A: It's very refreshing to hear a beautiful young woman like you speak in this way. Just to clarify, these words, were they your own?

S: They certainly were!

A: And do you mean them - I mean still, after all of this

S: I do!

A: I think at this point we need to introduce your other half. Dan, thank you for agreeing to this interview

D: No problem. It's good to be able to tell the full story.

A: So, the story from your side, please. How long have you and Sarah been together?

D: Just over a year.

A: And you are happy together?

D: Extremely

A: What were your feelings when you spotted your lovely girlfriend on the top shelf, on the front of 'Aphrodite'

D: Firstly, horny. I took the pictures, we didn't send them in so nobody would see them. But we hadn't expected her to be so visible, right on the cover.

A: So, it wasn't a surprise?

D: No. I'll admit I initially tried to steer Sarah away from being so easy to find. But seeing how hot it made her, there was no way I was going to try to stop her. And it was going to happen sooner or later.

A: Why was that?

D: Sarah - we, but I think especially Sarah, really, really gets off on being seen. And being seen to be a ...

S: I'm a slut

D: She is.

S: But I'm saying that as a positive.

D: And so am I. I'm not sure of the dictionary definition, but for me, a slut is a woman who really enjoys having sex. And, additionally, it indicates that she does not necessarily always have it with the same person.

A: And you're OK with that?

D: I am more than OK. I would not change Sarah for the world. When we met, I'd been alone for years, and couldn't get interested in any woman, I tried. But within a few minutes of meeting Sarah, I just knew.

A: But how can you deal with things like this 'A single cock is just a starter. I need more. One cock is never enough'.

D: I know what you mean. There's a really long answer to that. But the short version is, Sarah's sex drive makes her the person she is. And I utterly love that person.

A: Have you been present when Sarah has been with other men?

D: Absolutely

A: And at no point have you considered her behaviour to be wrong?

D: Never. Listen. I grew up wanking over magazines like yours. And the women they feature, the ones that hold the attention. Every one of them is presented just like Sarah is. Horny, hungry, never satisfied, available. Within a day of meeting her, I knew I wouldn't be the only person to fuck her in our relationship. But I also knew that I could not walk away from her. And I mean that almost literally.

A: You have an unusually strong attraction, would you say?

D: For me, absolutely. I've had previous relationships, but on reflection I had never truly invested myself in any of them. After a few weeks with Sarah, we were closer than I'd been with anyone before

A: Sarah, would you agree?

S: Oh I certainly would. And I'd go a bit further. I wouldn't be like I am, without Dan. Dan adds the bits to me that I never even knew were missing.

A: In what way?

S: I mean, we've done things, I've done things, that I never even knew were things, until we met. It's true that I'm constantly pushing the envelope, I'm a dirty, dirty girl, I know it. But the dirtier I get, the more Dan loves it. And then I bounce off him and he suggests something I've not done, or that he thinks I might like. Or something he might like, that he wants me to do, we're as bad as each other.

D: It's true. We definitely push each other

A: You do seem well suited to each other. Dan, would you say that you are enough for Sarah?

D: Physically, no. Not a chance. No man would be. But I think I give her everything else she needs, yes.

S: We've talked about this. I truly believe that the female body is designed to be able to keep going, keep going. And the male is not and takes time to recover. This, for me, tells me that nature expects a woman to be able to handle a lot of men

A: Interesting. You think more women should sleep with multiple partners?

S: I think they should if they want to, and it doesn't hurt anyone, yes.

A: OK, we've gone a bit off-topic now. So back to the day the magazine hit the shelves. Sarah - So you'd found you were on the cover - how did you discover this?

S: It was one of my students

A: And what was your reaction?

S: I went downstairs to the newsagent to take a look for myself. And there I was. It's a great picture, I think it made for a really nice cover.

A: Did you try to get it removed from sale?

S: It never crossed my mind! I did buy a copy, though.

A: You bought the magazine with yourself on the cover?

S: I did. Anyone would have done the same, surely?

A: Maybe. So then what?

S: I waited until later, then saw the principal, and we decided it was best I leave that day.

A: And did you leave straight away?

S: No, my second-year class was that afternoon, and I wanted to say goodbye to them.

A: You were close to your students?

S: Some of them more than others, I guess. I'd spent hours and hours with them, for nearly two years, it's hard not to feel something for them.

A: So how did that go, the goodbyes?

S: It went OK. It was all a bit weird, coming up suddenly like that. I'd have preferred if it wasn't like that.

A: Did you tell them why you were leaving?

S: I did

A: The truth

S: Yes. All of my second years are adults. So I just told them it like it was. There was a magazine on the top shelf with me on the cover. This wasn't a mistake, it was me. I'd done it, and I wasn't ashamed. I'm happy with my life and the decisions I've made. It had been great being their teacher

A: If you had a son or daughter, and they were in your class, would it concern you?

S: Concern me?

A: There's been a lot of talk in the papers about you being a bad influence on your students.

S: Right. Well, no. I am a good teacher. I was a good teacher to my students. I think the evidence will be there when the exam results come in.

A: Was there ever any sexual contact between you and your students?

S: No! Most of them are under 18. I did not ever engage in any kind of a relationship with any one of my students.

A: If you encountered one of your former students outside of the college, would you be interested in engaging in any kind of sexual activity with them?

S: I'm an adult. We've already established that I consider myself a slut. If I encounter another consenting adult, it's entirely possible that some sexual activity will ensure.

A: Good answer. For full disclosure, that question was submitted anonymously, from someone who claims to be a former student of yours.

S: Good to know!

A: Right. So I think we need to move on, or back I should say, to last summer.

S: Yes please. It was an incredible time.

A: Can you tell us where you went for your summer holiday last year?

S: Yes. We went to a resort in Spain.

A: Why did you choose Spain?

S: It was Dan's idea, originally.

D: It was

A: So Dan, why did you and Sarah decide to go to Spain?

D: You have to remember that at this time we were both pretty much on heat. We'd been together a few months, we'd really only just discovered the extent of both of our sexual ideas and fantasies. I'd say we were definitely pushing the limits for each other.

S: Yep. I was wanting to try swingers clubs in this country. But Dan persuaded me to try Spain.

A: How did you persuade her?

D: I just painted a picture I knew she'd like. Sarah is, above all things, an exhibitionist. She loves knowing people are looking at her. Once I told her she'd be sunbathing topless all day, and there was a nude beach just down the road from the hotel, she was sold.

S: I was!

D: I had no idea how that holiday would turn out. But it was the best holiday of my life

S: Me too.

A: From some of the things we've heard, I think you made it an amazing holiday for some others, too

S: Lots!

A: We've established you went on holiday to Spain with the express intention of Sarah revealing her body to strangers - is that fair?

S: It is.

A: Were there any other plans?

D: Only a few weeks earlier, we'd established that Sarah needed more than I could give her, physically. The thinking was that this holiday would give us the chance to explore possibilities in this area.

D: When we agreed Sarah needed some more sex, one of my major things was that I didn't want her in a situation with some lunatic that we couldn't handle. So, a big thing was we wanted either much older partners, or younger. The thinking was that a resort like this would bring young lads who wouldn't be any threat

S: That's pretty much how it worked out I think.

A: So how would you describe your holiday to me? In your own words.

S: It was effectively a gangbang. Before we left, if I'd thought I'd have one percent of the fun - one percent of the sex - that I did have, I would have been satisfied with that. But it was like everything I dreamed of, lusted after, it all happened.

D: And you kept pushing your limits, and you kept amazing me with what you were doing.

S: This is a great example of what we were talking about before. At any time, Dan could have reigned me in a bit. But every time I wondered if I was going too far, he was just so clear that he loved everything I was doing, and I should do whatever I felt like. That's pretty liberating, and it pushed me further and further.

D: It's also pretty liberating being able to walk around naked on the beach

S: Oh, it is. I think that was the one thing that started me off. For someone like me, being able to parade around totally naked, that's immensely powerful. And Dan really, really enjoyed watching me parading around, so was constantly encouraging me to outdo myself.

A: And you were getting attention from lots of people?

S: I was looking for it and getting it.

A: And how long, after arriving in Spain, was it before you had sex with someone else?

S: One day, I think?

D: Yes. She took one night to get started. That first full day was just so exciting. Sarah made a point of telling anyone who would listen that she was off down to the nude beach. She was flaunting herself as soon as she could, and those lads who had followed us were getting so aroused

A: Visibly aroused?

S: Erect!

D: We don't need all the detail, but within a day, Sarah was having sex with strangers.

A: I think our readers probably would like the detail -- we've got no time constraints.

S: OK, just a little. So Dan fucked me on the beach, standing right in front of three lads. I beckoned them over, and all three came in my face. Then I went back to the hotel all covered in cum and fucked the rest of them. For the rest of the week, basically.

A: That's the sort of detail our readers are going to love. And Dan, you were OK with it still?

D: Completely. It's one of those things you can't predict until it happens for real. But that day, I saw her do the most deliciously filthy stuff, and it only made me want her, lust after her, love her more.

A: And you Sarah. Was it what you'd hoped it would be?

S: Oh, so, so much better. I'd never realised some of the feelings I experienced during that holiday were possible. And we've watched it all back hundreds of times, we never get bored of it. Before I met Dan, I'd never had an orgasm. We've definitely made up for that now.

A: You took pictures?

S: Yes, we always do. Pictures, videos, everything we do we record. It would be awful to miss anything. Dan's always makes sure we have plenty of footage, bless him.

A: And what have you done with all of this?

S: Some is posted on my reddit. There's far too much though, we've hardly touched the surface, there's lots of material to choose from. Hours and ours of videos, thousands of pictures.

A: Amazing -- I think the world need to see this. And just to go back to something you said, you'd never experienced an orgasm until recently?

S: I hadn't. The first day I was with Dan was the first time. And I've hardly stopped since!

A: Thanks for being so frank with us, Sarah. I think the viewers and readers are going to appreciate it. So back to the holiday, looking back, all of the things you did, you don't regret it?

S: Are you kidding? That holiday was something we'll most likely never be able to recreate. Every day was a dream. And I spent it with the only person who could share it with me - the only person who could make it happen.

A: Pretty categoric then. How many partners did you have, over the course of the holiday?