My Descent with Sarah Pt. 13

Story Info
Annette and Sarah get their fill of young cock.
9.6k words
4.8
6k
8
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing what Sarah's new-found fame and riches could do. We had reached the day of the event, and everything had fallen into place. A large office building, standing completely empty since the home working phenomenon had started, had been very easy to rent for the purpose, and to convert into a makeshift 'classroom' by simply pushing the desks into rows, and setting up a large desk and lectern at the front, together with a digital overhead projector and screen.

Conveniently, the building was directly opposite Sarah's old college, which lent a slightly authentic air to the makeover the room received.

The plan was simple, and one Sarah was extremely excited to execute. She was going to recreate the scene of a lesson at college, albeit a particularly unconventional one. There was no script as such, but I knew Sarah had a rough plan as to how she wanted things to go. And Sarah would always make sure it went just as she wanted.

The prospect of being solely responsible for capturing all of the action, given the multiple cameras and microphones I now had at my disposal, was daunting, so I was pleased when David the retired glamour photographer agreed to come down to help again. He brought his son, Alex, who had followed him into the family business. With their help we set up seven fixed cameras at suitable locations all over the set, and each of us had both still and video cameras on our person. As such, I decided this was going to be the first of Sarah's events during which I wasn't going to be holding a camera at all.

Although she didn't talk about it much, Sarah had mentioned that the last few months she worked as a teacher had been a constant battle between her professional side, which continued to teach and direct her students towards the excellent grades most received, and her slutty side, which meant that large parts of her class were spent daydreaming about revealing her growing nymphomaniac self to her just-turned-adult students.

Indeed, on the day she'd been forced to leave after being outed by her unexpected appearance on the cover of 'Aphrodite' magazine, she'd returned home extremely worked up, having stood in front of the class and announced how pleased and proud she was to be on the cover of the magazine, and spread naked across the pages inside. And that she was also working in the local lap-dancing club, Park Lane.

Since I'd known her, Sarah had always had this proclivity towards younger lovers, enjoying their unbridled, unspoiled lust. And in particular I knew that making herself totally available to her former students was right at the top of her 'to-do' list. So today was a really big deal for her.

In total, seventeen of her former students, all male, had accepted the invitation to attend today. And all had taken the offer of an invite to bring up to two friends with them. This meant forty-two eager young men would be arriving in the next few hours.

However, Annette had rightfully expressed a fear that Sarah would wear these boys out on her own -- it was something she'd been known to do before, and her website was full of footage which proved just how much cock she would eagerly take. This wasn't just Sarah's day, Annette, if possible was looking forward to it even more than Sarah.

As promised, Sarah had extended the invitation to the members of her website. The criteria were quite simple: under twenty-five (Annette's preference, but very much approved of by Sarah), clean (everyone had to have an STI test before arriving), and a photograph, together with a paragraph or two about why they wanted to attend.

Sarah had passed this task over to Annette, who had spent more than a week selecting first ten, then after encouragement from Sarah, twenty, then thirty young candidates. But after a slightly drunken evening, when Sarah expressed surprise at Annette settling on such low numbers, a further twenty lucky names were selected.

So, additional to the forty-two of Sarah's students and their friends, a further fifty handsome (as decided by Annette) under twenty-five year old men were winging their way to this plush office building which was now transformed into the site of a sex orgy, Several bathrooms were available, smaller offices were now changing rooms. The main, plush meeting room was Sarah and Annette's dressing room, and was occupied by a professional make-up artist, just as Annette had requested.

Aphrodite magazine had got wind of the event, the location of which was quite strictly guarded to avoid unwanted publicity. At their request, a representative of the publication was fairly prominently positioned at a large table near the entrance, offering discounted subscriptions. There were also piles of recent issues of the magazine, particularly Sarah and Annette's special editions. Annette had expressed a keen interest in providing signed copies, having been very taken with Sarah's tales of signing copies for her students in the newsagent recently. Sarah also loved this idea.

The main area was separated by a dividing wall, on one side Sarah's makeshift classroom, with a large comfortable couch and a leather bench of sorts at either side. At the other side of the divider was a small stage in the middle of the area, with plenty of seating around, as well as an identical open-ended leather bench. Additionally, a mattress was thrown onto the floor -- I knew this was a specific request from Annette.

The walls had been adorned with a several giant images of both girls, naked and spreadeagled from the pages of Aphrodite. There were also six LCD screens, showing footage of Annette, Sarah and Holly and Juliet in action -- admittedly a lot more of Sarah, as so far Annette only had the one video, and the girls two.

"Wow, this is something else, and look at Holly go!" Annette gasped as she arrived to a scene of her daughter receiving a huge load of semen in her face on the big screen just across the lobby, swiftly followed by another from the other side.

"Ninety-two lads, on their way here right now," she breathed excitedly. "Forty-six each, by my calculations?" she winked at Sarah.

"I'm happy just with my students, to be honest," Sarah stated, generously. "I mean, if you need a hand, I'm happy to help, but don't feel like you need to hold back on my behalf. You take as many as you like."

"Don't mind if I do," Annette said with a wicked laugh. "Oh, this is really real, isn't it? I've hardly slept a wink. Holly's been winding me up something rotten, said there's no way I could have as much fun as she and Juliet did the other week. She asked me to thank you again, by the way.

Holly and Juliet had arranged a gangbang of their own, with Sarah's help, just a few weeks earlier. It was a much smaller affair than this was turning out, but the girls had loved it, their preference for older men being respected with twenty-eight gentlemen between the ages of thirty-five and nearly seventy years old enjoying these insatiable eighteen-year-old sluts. The footage was playing on one of the screens right now.

"Come and see our dressing room," Sarah said excitedly, grabbing Annette's hand and pulling her away from the scene of Juliet cleaning her daughters face with her tongue as she was fucked from behind.

The event was advertised to start at 12pm. We were anxious not to attract unwanted attention, so those who arrived early were ushered inside by the security staff (Sarah's contacts from Park Lane lap-dancing club again proving useful there), and offered a seat on one of the many couches in the lobby. Most were pleased to grab a free copy of Aphrodite and shared their time between flicking through the pages and taking in some of the intense sex on show on the big screens. Some chatted politely, most were silently taking in their surroundings.

The exception to this were Sarah's ex-students, who arrived mostly in one group, a little after twelve. Their appearance changed the feel of the place, and this spread to the others who began talking amongst themselves until a nice atmosphere had built up. Groans and cheers were heard in response to the action on the screen, Holly and Juliet's performance proving of particular interest to the many young men who were attending Sarah's English class with these girls only a few months previously.

At twelve-thirty sharp, everyone had arrived, save two stragglers who apparently were flying in especially from New York. Their flight was delayed by several hours, so there would be no waiting for them.

Sarah and Annette emerged, and a murmur became a roar, with whistles and applause as they walked through the lobby, the group following closely behind. Both girls ascended the small stage in the area separate from Sarah's 'classroom' and waited patiently for everyone to gather round. David and Alex were already buzzing around with their cameras, getting plenty of footage.

Sarah looked almost exactly as she would have done on any given day in college. I used to watch her get ready in the morning and these clothes were what she wore daily. The only slight modification was a black push-up bra under her white blouse, and I thought maybe one more button undone than she'd have had for a college day. The result was a lovely cleavage, glimpsed in tantalising detail as each movement revealed just enough to leave you yearning for more.

Her legs sported seamed stockings, and I knew that under her knee-length skirt she was wearing a black, lacy suspender belt. The last time I'd seen her she was debating whether or not she should wear knickers. Her hair was bunched up at the top of her head, and she wore her usual thin, wire framed glasses. Her lips were scarlet and she looked as sexy as I could ever remember her.

Whilst Sarah had gone for the sexy and sophisticated look, Annette had cut straight to the chase. A shiny black PVC corset which pushed her already impressive breasts skywards was matched with thigh-high boots of the same material. Her smoothly waxed pussy was completely on display, she had decided against any other underwear of any description. To round it off, a black choker adorned with the word SLUT spelled out in small silver studs completed the ensemble. If you could draw a picture of a sexy, older lady who had been looking forward to letting herself loose on a roomful of young men for weeks, Annette was it.

"Hi guys!" Sarah shouted over the noise. She waited as they became silent. I was intrigued to see the reactions of her ex-students, as a lot of them also knew Annette to a degree. Jack, who Annette used to babysit for in her younger years, had his eyes glued to his mother's good friend, proudly advertising herself as a sex object for the rooms perusal. I wondered if Suzanne, Jack's mother, had made him aware that Annette had her blessing and was looking forward to fucking him.

Philip, who I'd recently found had been Holly's first boyfriend, and to whom she'd administered her first blowjob, was similarly taken by his ex-girlfriend's mother's very obvious intentions for the day. I found myself torn, I was obviously going to watch Sarah in action, I always would, but I was grateful for the many cameras which meant that there should be nothing missed today.

"Thanks everyone, so much for coming," Sarah began as the noise died down. "There's two missing, no fault of theirs, there's been a delay to their plane from New York. Imagine that, people flying over from New York just for us!"

There were a few cries from the crowd as others from even further afield made their presence known.

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry. We have people here from Europe, Canada, and even one guy all the way from New Zealand. Where are you?"

A tall, slim man in an all-blacks rugby top raised his hand tentatively, to a round of applause.

"I can't tell you how pleased we are that you've all made it. I hope you like what we've done to the place," Sarah gestured around at the pictures on the wall and the screens upon which footage of her many previous adventures continued.

"We don't have a lot of rules," she continued, "other than just do what you are told, by myself and Annette. Unless you aren't behaving, we'll usually be telling you something fun, trust me. But you will have noticed my friends who will happily remove you if you don't know how to behave like a gentleman." The large bouncers made themselves known as eyes scanned the room.

"Please, Sarah, I don't want gentlemen," Annette said wickedly.

"Sorry, poor choice of words. I'm sure all of you have seen Annette in action already?" a roar went up. "OK, so please behave as you'd expect a beautiful, sexy lady like this to require you to. But just know that if you are asked to do something, you should do it. Sorry for the boring stuff, but I do just want to make sure everyone has a good time."

A polite round of applause rang around the room.

"So, without any further ado. We're going to split up now. As I'm sure you know, we have in attendance several of my old students. We used to share a class together just over there," she pointed over to the college building. A stifled cheer came from the group of students, and laughter began.

"My intentions for today are very simple. Philip, Michael, Stephen, all of you lot. I've got a little mock-up of a classroom set up around there. I'd love you to join me and give me a chance to do what I really wanted to do when I was your teacher."

She let them digest this, smiling at their frantic whispering.

"Whilst I have reserved seats for my students, anyone else is also welcome. And Annette here is in charge of this side of the room, to which I'm sure she'd welcome your attendance." She directed this as a question to the amazing MILF already baring her shaven vagina brazenly.

"Welcome one, welcome all," Annette beamed at her enthralled audience. "I've been waiting for this for literally months. I can't wait to meet you all properly. Remember, patience is a virtue. It says 8pm on the invite, but the truth is we don't need to give the keys back until Monday morning. So please, please, if you'd like to experience this," Annette swept her hands over her incredible, PVC-clad body, "just know that I want you to experience it too. Please know that I'm not going anywhere until I've had a chance to meet each and every one of you -- properly. But as much as I'd like, I can't keep more than three or four of you happy at once, so those who can't get close, watch and enjoy -- I love being watched."

This seemed to remind Sarah of something.

"Oh yes -- and please don't be shy, you are very welcome to get your phones out and record whatever footage you want to. Pictures, videos, whatever you like. We want you to share everything, wherever you like. So, make sure your friends in your Whatsapp groups don't miss out!"

This statement brought surprised noises. It still concerned me a little. I'd discussed this at length with both girls in the weeks leading up to the event. My stance had previously been very much an 'image rights' one. I'd argued that keeping events such as this exclusively on the website would lead to more subscribers.

However, Sarah had encouraged the attendees of Holly and Juliet's event to feel free to record anything they liked, and our subscriber base had continued to grow impressively. Subscriber numbers wasn't Sarah's motivation though.

"Dan, this is going to be me at my best, my ultimate sex show," she argued. "I couldn't care less if it leads to one extra subscriber or one million. All I want is anyone who wants to see it, to be able to. And those who don't know about it, to stumble across it. I want everyone to see what a fucking whore I am, fucking my students, letting them do whatever they've ever dreamed of to me."

Annette was clearly in agreement:

"When she puts is like that, oh wow! Sorry Dan, I'm with that, one hundred percent. Sharing me all over the place, having the footage right there on their phones whenever they feel like wanking over me being a dirty whore. Oh yes!"

So that was that. And now at Sarah's instruction there were a roomful of phones trained on the stage. Today's proceedings would be recorded in incredible detail, from every angle.

The split between Annette and Sarah's groups was fairly even. Sarah's seventeen students took their seats in their class, with a few spare seats taken up by their friends. Another thirty or so lined the perimeter, eager to see what Sarah had planned.

I later found that even the seating plan was as close as it could be to what it was in her old class; those sitting together here were most likely sitting together in her old classroom. This, Sarah later agreed, had added to the authenticity of the occasion.

Sarah had let the class assemble before she entered the 'room', carrying the same leather briefcase I'd watched her leave the house with on so many occasions previously. As if programmed, the conversations stopped as she put the bag down by the side of her desk and turned to face the class.

"Hi guys," she began, with just a hint of nervousness. I knew that would be fleeting. "Thanks again for coming today. It really does mean a lot. All of you guys at the back, please don't be offended if I'm just concentrating on my students, at least at first. I've waited for this for a long time. I'd love you to stay and watch, and if you're patient, I'm sure I'll be seeing you a lot closer later. But if you're looking for attention, you might want to go and see Annette, I'm sure she won't mind."

A few heads turned to one of the screens, where the action from next-door was being broadcast. Annette was on her back, legs spread wide with her hand pulling the back of the head of a lucky lad who was tasting her enthusiastically. All around her cocks were being freed and presented to her. We couldn't hear what she was saying, but the look on her face indicated she was encouraging this behaviour.

Despite this inviting prospect developing just a few yards away, nobody moved. It seemed everyone, like me, was looking forward to watching Sarah and whatever she had planned for her students. She smiled as she realised the audience were happy with a watching brief and adjusted her blouse slightly so that her cleavage was evenly exposed.

"Well, here we are then," she smiled at the class. "At last. I'm going to talk a bit, at first. There's a lot of things I'd have loved to say back then, but it's just not possible if you want to keep your job, I'm afraid. But now, this is my job." She gestured up to the screen at her left, where she was beaming up into the camera whilst a cock was furiously brought to orgasm into her face. There was a small ripple of applause and some wolf-whistles.

"So, hopefully it won't be too hard to take yourselves back to just a few months ago. I've got quite a few confessions to make. I'd also like it if any of you have anything to say about all of this. All the events of the past few months. I'd love to hear it."

"OK. So, in all honesty I was quite the proper teacher, up until about a year ago. And then I met him," she smiled over to me, and I flashed my teeth back at her.

"There's no way to put it, other than he brought the slut out in me. So, I found myself coming into class full of dirty ideas, feeling ever so horny. For that full year, I must tell you that I very rarely wore knickers. I'd be sitting there, full of dirty thoughts, wearing my stockings and with a totally bare pussy, trying to keep my mind on teaching you lot."

Michael Swinburne piped up "Well I can tell you right now, we all noticed," he confirmed. "Didn't we?" There was general agreement. Stephen spoke.

"Miss, when you used to come over and check our work, sometimes it seemed like you were letting me look down your blouse. Was that not an accident?"

"You mean like this?" Sarah moved across the room andeliberately leaned over in front of Stephen, chewing the top of her pen and looking over her glasses at him as his eyes delved down into her blouse.