My Descent with Sarah Pt. 16

Story Info
Sarah gets to show off to her biggest audience yet.
10.2k words
4.46
7.6k
9

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my time with Sarah had been punctuated with situations and events that I would never have thought possible. This one looked like the strangest yet. My wife had negotiated a deal for a live sex show in which she'd be the main attraction, and which would be broadcast to the nation at prime time.

And so 'Sarah Clarke's Secrets' was born. The name did have some relevance, as Sarah had thoughts about getting guests on to reveal their sexual secrets and fantasies. But effectively it was a platform for my wife to expose herself to an ever-wider audience.

I'd watched the first episode live, but we'd recorded it and were watching it back, to try to get the feel for how it would have been watching live the night before. The recording started ten minutes before the start of the show, and we increased the anticipation by sitting through the final minutes of 'Mavis McQueen investigates', one of the more highly rated shows on the network.

Once it finished, the voice-over on the closing credits announced the next show:

"Well, the time is upon us. You've seen her website; you've bought her magazine. Now it's time for Sarah Clarke to make her mainstream TV bow. Not for the faint-hearted, after the break you can expect to see scenes of explicit sex, so please turn off now if you will find this distressing or if it's not for you."

After the break followed another disclaimer:

"The following show has an adult theme and will feature repeated scenes of explicit sexual behaviour. You are legally required to turn off now if you are under eighteen, and we recommend turning off if you are likely to find graphic scenes of sex between consenting adults distressing."

The white message on a black background faded out, and the show began. The live studio audience applauded as the camera cut to a close-up of Sarah's perfect face, make-up impeccably accentuating her beautiful features. She was smiling brightly, and her eyes shone in the powerful studio lights.

"Welcome to Sarah Clarke's Secrets!" she smiled. "If you don't know who I am, my name is Sarah Clarke. I am a happily married woman, who happens to enjoy sex. In particular, I love being watched, and I love cocks, the more the better!"

The camera had started pulling back out from the close-up scene, and as Sarah continued, it became apparent that she was flanked by two naked men, masturbating furiously. Sarah was quite conservatively dressed, in a long skirt and tight black sweater which accentuated her magnificent breasts. She also wore her glasses, the same ones she'd worn when teaching at the local college.

"This show is the first of its type in this country. Each week you'll see me have sex with different men - and women. All the participants will be members of my studio audience," the camera switched to a panning shot as it swept across the forty or so members of the audience, all invited after being chosen to be part of the 'Sarah's Partners' group which she'd set up on her website. Smiles and waves were seen from the men and women who'd been lucky enough to attend this history-making event.

"We'll also be trying different things, I'd really love this to become a platform for those who love to be watched, who dream about being fucked in front of an audience. I know we'll be able to provide the biggest and best audience any pervy lady could ever wish for!

She paused from her introduction to turn her head and take the head of the cock on her right between her lips, looking up sweetly into the owner's eyes. As she did so, the other one started wanking harder, and soon started shooting a substantial load into the side of Sarah's head.

As she felt it hitting her, she turned slightly, giggling sweetly whilst still keeping the head of the first cock firmly in her mouth. This caused it to begin erupting, and she gamely gulped a couple of times, before giving up, smiling as it continued shooting into her mouth, sliding out, down her chin and settling in large patches on her jumper. This joined the other man's load which was sliding down her cheek and onto the shoulder, the white semen contrasting nicely against the black material of her sweater.

"Well," she smiled, the camera again zooming to a close-up of my wife's wanked-on face. "I think I'm correct in saying that those were the first male ejaculations to be broadcast on British TV. Over the next hour I can promise you that they won't be the last. And I can also promise you that there will be plenty more firsts to come tonight. So stay tuned!"

Sarah rose and walked across to a rostrum in front of her audience. They applauded her enthusiastically, and she waited patiently for the appreciation to die down.

"Well, then," she smiled. "Firstly, thank you all for coming. This is new to me - not the sex, or course, but the presenting. But I'll confess I've been really looking forward to it. You all know what a horny little slut I am, so the thought of fucking on national TV has had me soaking wet all week!

"I think things will evolve, as we get used to the format. But my aim for this show is firstly to entertain. Secondly, and selfishly, I want the whole nation to see me doing all the things that I like to get up to from the comfort of your living room. I'd love to think of you all getting home from work, putting the TV on and sitting back and enjoying me getting fucked like the horny little girl that I am.

"But it's not just about me, all of you have stories of your own, so a big part of the show, all being well, will be us getting to know some of you naughty ladies out there. I've been really heartened to see just how many girls are into the same things as me. And plenty of you also find the idea of sharing that with the nation as hot as I do.

"Guys, sorry but it's just too easy to find boys who think like I do -- honestly, I think pretty much all of you do! So, my focus is unashamedly on the girls -- what you like, what you want. Finding your fantasies and fulfilling them.

She stepped down from her podium and headed into the audience. She settled down beside a couple who looked older than most of the guests.

"Hi!" Sarah started. She was still sporting the two loads of sperm on her sweater, and a string had started to form on her left ear -- at first glance it might have been an earring. "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you are probably amongst the oldest of our guests tonight. Tell us a bit about yourselves." Sarah held the microphone in front of the two guests.

"Hi Sarah," the lady started. She quite good looking and wore a black vest-top which covered small, pert breasts. She looked to have quite an athletic body.

"My name's Siobhan, and this is Robert," she began. Robert smiled and held his hand up, happy to let his wife do his talking. "We're from Carlisle."

"Quite a long journey down to London for you today then?" Sarah said.

"Yes, but it's already worth it, just to see you," Siobhan smiled. "You are more pretty in person than in your pictures."

"Thank you. And you are looking pretty amazing too, Siobhan. Right now we're going to do something which we'll be doing for all of our studio guests," Sarah announced. "As you may know, all the guests here today have submitted an application on my website to join 'Sarah's Partners'. Let's see what you submitted."

Siobhan started laughing and looked at Robert, who had his head in his hands -- although he was obviously laughing too. All heads in the audience lifted as they watched the big screen. Siobhan was totally naked and spread open facing the camera and sitting on a cock - presumably Robert's. She eased herself up and down slowly on it as she addressed the camera:

"Hi Sarah! We are Siobhan and Robert. We love watching you fuck, and we'd love to get involved in any dirty things you might need our help with." The video continued to roll for about ten seconds as Siobhan kept her gaze fixed on the camera and continued to fuck Robert, before it stopped abruptly.

Sarah turned back from the screen and back to her guests.

"Well, you certainly looked to be enjoying yourself, Siobhan. And I presume that was you Robert, underneath her?" Robert nodded self-consciously, still laughing behind his hand. "You've got as lovely cock, Robert," Sarah smiled, putting her hand on his arm."

"Oh, you'd better watch out," Siobhan laughed "Talking to him like that, you might give him ideas."

"Well, I'd probably have the same ideas," Sarah giggled. "But I'm told there's another object of his affections - is that right?"

"It is." Siobhan looked to her husband, who was bright red. "Back when we met, he was obsessed with this page three girl. She was only around for a little while, but he had pictures of her up on his wall in his office, and in his truck."

"And you didn't mind?"

"Oh no -- I'm not the jealous type. I like girls, and he has good taste. This girl was stunning, and what a body she had -- still has. I used to talk to him about what it would be like to share her between us. I'd tell him to think about her whilst I sucked his cock."

"So, this girl is still around?" Sarah said, knowingly. An inset shot backstage appeared showing Annette and her daughter Holly having a drink in the green room.

"She's the reason we started subscribing to your site. We couldn't believe it when we saw her. And it was a dream come true to see that she's a super sexual woman, just like you. We've fucked again and again, fantasising about getting our hands on her."

In the green room, Annette had noticed the inset picture of her and her daughter which was on the preview monitor and was talking to Holly with a look of confusion on her face.

"If you haven't already guessed," Sarah announced, turning to the audience. This page three girl who so captivated Siobhan and Robert all those years ago is none other than our own, beautiful, Annette Bennett! Annette -- please could you join us!"

The inset expanded to fill the screen as Annette put her glass of wine down and stood, pushing the creases out of her minidress. She was wearing long black boots, with just a strip of flesh visible between the tops of the boots and the bottom of the dress.

"We'll take a break there, stay tuned to see what happens when Annette meets this sexy couple who've fantasised about getting their hands on her!"

This had been amazingly sexy to witness live but sitting and watching Sarah's sperm-covered face smiling out to the nation as the show cut to the break was just so, so fantastically arousing. Sarah had been toying with my cock through my shorts as we watched but took me in her mouth for the duration of the break, reverting back to a slow wank as the second part started.

Annette emerged to a loud cheer -- all were very familiar with this amazing lady, with a superb body and a superbly filthy mind. She strode confidently over to Sarah and the guests, kissing Sarah on the cheek before moving to Siobhan and beginning a passionate kiss, tongue probing into her mouth.

"Robert, I think your dreams might be about to come true," Sarah suggested. Annette had her arm around Siobhan. "Annette -- I know you've told me many, many times how much of a turn on it is to know people are watching you. Robert here was wanking over you on page three twenty years ago. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh, thank you so much for letting me know -- Sarah is absolutely right. Even when I was doing page three, all I could think about was guys taking my pictures home and wanking over them. Knowing you two look at me when you're fucking, wow! So hot. I was going to say I don't know how to thank you, but..."

Annette broke away from Siobhan and stood, hands on hips in front of her husband. She leaned forwards, giving him a fantastic view down her loose white top.

"If I know Annette, I think she'd like it if you had a good squeeze of those famous breasts, Robert." Sarah encouraged. To confirm this, Annette held both of his hands up to her chest, and he took the hint, kneading the objects of his fantasies urgently. Annette then broke away and led the two guests down to the front of the room, where a black leather bench, which was Sarah's favourite item of furniture, stood waiting for action.

Soon, Annette was being tongued lovingly by Siobhan, and taking Robert's cock deep down her throat.

"And here we have another first," Sarah announced with a smile. "The first act of cunnilingus broadcast on British TV." The cameras moved around Annette's writhing body, giving the nation an excellent view of Annette's mouth and cunt in action.

Well, I think we'll leave them to it for now," Sarah smiled. As the show continued, the cameras occasionally cut back to the three writhing bodies. But Sarah was moving on to another guest.

"Hi there," she started, as she approached a young man who appeared to be alone."

"Hi," he replied with a smile. "I'm Dan."

"Oh really, that's my husband's name," she grinned.

"I know. Same name, but I'm not as lucky as him!" The young man had a cheeky air, and a likeable face.

"Very flattering Dan. But I believe you are quite lucky, in other areas, aren't you?" The big screen played Dan's application to 'Sarah's Partners'.

"Hi, I'm Dan, and I've got a big cock," he smiled. A ripple of laughter washed over the room. Sure enough, he pulled down his jeans and up bounced a most ridiculously massive penis. He turned side-on, and it jutted out majestically. It must have been a foot long. The laughter had stopped and there were a few gasps of disbelief. It was as impressively thick as it was long. Most unusually, unlike most 'monster' cocks that you see, this one was able maintain a rock-hard erection, pointing to the sky.

"Well," Sarah said, slowly. "As I'm sure you are all aware, I've had more than my fair share of cocks. I've had some that I'd call big, but I've seen nothing like that. I think we need to get a closer look at this, don't you?"

There was a murmur of approval and laughter. Sarah led Dan past where Robert was now fucking Annette, and they both stopped for a moment to watch. Siobhan was squatting over Annette's face and kissing her husband lovingly as her pussy was thoroughly licked by this stunning object of both of their fantasies.

Sarah went over with her microphone, it picked up the most disgusting slurping noises as she approached. The camera zoomed in on Annette, taking a second to focus but then clearly showing her tongue attending to Siobhan's clit, and regularly diving into her shaved hole.

"Hi Annette, you look like you're having a good time, so I won't interrupt. Just in case you didn't know, you are now the first woman to get fucked on British TV. I thought you might appreciate that.

Annette moaned and said something intelligible as Robert thrust in and out of her urgently. The camera moved around and picked up a lovely shot of Robert's cock plunging in and out of Annette, before following Sarah and Dan over to another stage area.

Sarah had put the microphone down, relying on the overhead boom mic to pick up the audio.

"Right then, Dan. How old are you, by the way?" she asked, matter-of-factly as she sank to her knees in front of him and began undoing his belt.

"I'm twenty," Dan said, looking down as this superstar of sex pulled his trousers and briefs down to his knees. His mighty cock was semi-erect, and it was visibly rising as Sarah tried to grasp it with one hand, before giving up and starting to slowly wank him with both hands.

"Jesus, have you seen this?" She was talking to the cameraman, beckoning him in to record her attempts to get to grips with this beast. "I can't even get all the way around with two hands, look!"

She made a few vain attempts to get her mouth around the head of Dan's cock, before giving up and sitting back on her heels.

"I don't like to admit defeat, but this is another level," she said with frustration. "How does your girlfriend deal with this?"

Dan said that he had no girlfriend, and that everyone who he'd got intimate with, had the same problem as Sarah.

"I'd like to try to get it inside me, if that's OK?" she asked politely. Dan nodded quickly.

Sarah sat him back in the leather chair on the stage, and crouched above him, one foot on either arm of the chair, facing the audience. The action of doing this raised her skirt up, revealing her stocking-clad legs and familiar, beautifully smooth cunt (Sarah now had a professional.

"Don't you want some lube?" came a call from the audience.

"I've never needed it before!" Sarah said optimistically, taking the head of Dan's cock and staring to try to work it inside her. I knew that lube wouldn't be necessary, no matter the size -- Sarah was permanently dripping wet whenever sex was a possibility.

However, lube or no lube, the sheer size of this thing was too much. After a few minutes she'd managed to squeeze it just past the head, but it wasn't getting any easier.

"Oh, fucking hell, I think I'm going to have to give up," she said with a hint of disappointment. "Can you come and get some good shots, before I pull it out?"

The cameraman obeyed and moved right in front of Sarah, the lens only a few inches from where this cock was stretching her so wide. As he filmed, she eased off him, holding the pose for a moment of her juicy cunt stretched obscenely wide open, before her elasticity pulled her hole closed.

"And that's something you don't expect to see on this channel at ten thirty on a Tuesday night!" she smiled. An appreciative guffaw spread around the room, as she stood and gathered herself.

"OK. So, I think we have a challenge. Poor Dan here is far too well endowed. Dan, would it be true to say that you struggle to find a girl who can cope with you, physically?"

"Absolutely. Unfortunately, I've never met a girl who can take any more than you managed just now. Thanks for trying though!" His cock still bobbed optimistically in front of him, and Sarah was finding herself talking to the cock, not the face.

"What do you do then, if you don't mind me asking? I mean for pleasure."

"I wank a lot," he said bluntly. The room rippled with laughter again.

"Poor Dan!" Sarah sympathised. "I think I'm going to throw this out to the floor. We've got quite a few ladies in the audience. Could I ask whether we have anyone who thinks they might be able to manage this monster?"

Four or five hands were raised immediately. The camera moved between those waving their arms for attention. Two of them were women with partners. The other two appears to be there on their own.

"It seems there's quite a few who'd like a try. You should pick -- which one would you like to have a go?"

Dan quickly singled out quite a petite looking girl with dyed scarlet hair, who smiled sweetly as she realised she'd been chosen.

"Please, come down and join us!" Sarah invited. She sprung up and skipped down the stairs. Arriving on the stage she stood at the other side of Sarah, but her eyes were fixed on Dan's oversized penis.

"And what's your name, and how old are you, young lady?"

"I'm Anastasia," she replied. She was several inches shorter than Sarah, who herself was several inches shorter than Dan. Sarah said what we were all thinking.

"I'm sorry if this sounds patronising, but that monster cock is almost the same size as one of your legs!" Sarah noted. "Do you really think you'll be able to deal with it?"

"I do! I mean, I'll definitely give it a good go. I think you should have a look at my video, you know, my submission."

"Ok, of course. Did you get that guys, let's have Anastasia's application up on the screen!"

There was a short pause before Anastasia appeared on the screen.

"Hi Sarah!" she announced. "I'm Anastasia. I'm eighteen, and I'd love to get involved in one of your amazing sessions. I love it when you take on loads of cocks, and I'd love to try that myself. I'm particularly interested in trying a really, really big cock -- maybe not as big as this, but I live in hope!"