My Diary 03 - The Unusual Holiday

Story Info
One thing leads to another !
7.6k words
4.68
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a new neighbour, I think I may have mentioned him. I helped him get some of his boxes up the stairs to his flat when he was moving in. His name is Albert.

Before I go any further, maybe I should briefly outline the flats I'm living in.

It's a three-story block, fairly newly built. Two flats on each floor, so two on the ground floor, up the stairs to the next two, then up a further flight to the last two, so six flats in all. One flat on each floor has two bedrooms, the other flat on each floor having just the one.

On the ground floor are Dave and Sandra, 40 something's, they seem quite nice although I've not seen them much, the other flat on the ground floor is Miss Torbolt. Mid to late sixties I would think, a nice friendly lady, sort of matronly, quite big, I'll have to make more of an effort to get to know her, she seems very nice though.

Up to the next floor where we have Ken and his mum. Ken is, I would guess, in his late 50's or early 60's, he's very sweet, but looks as though he's never been allowed to do anything in his life without his mother allowing it first. I've not seen his mum yet, I think she might be housebound, but I imagine she might dominate her son. He wears clothes that I would guess she's probably picked out for him, and he looks as though he's probably never had a girlfriend. I often see him with his shopping bags of food, either at the bus stop or at Sainsbury's; he seems very quiet but friendly nonetheless. The other flat on that floor is currently empty.

Then it's up to the second floor. I'm in the one-bedroom flat and then our new tenant in the two-bedroomed flat, and that's Albert. I don't like to just come out and ask peoples age, but at a guess, I would say he's 80 or so. As I say, he's the one I helped move in before I went to stay with my Grand's. To be honest, he looks as though he should be in a ground floor flat, I'm sure the stairs might prove to be problematic for him at some point. Although having said that, he looks pretty fit. He always seems to have a tan.

Now since he moved in, I've bumped into Albert a few times, when he was either going into his flat, or coming out. He seemed nice though, we'd chatted briefly a few times. I had to knock on his door once, as I had taken in a parcel for him. When he opened the door he was in a robe, which I thought a bit odd, being mid-afternoon.

This happened again more recently, I was making a vegetarian vindaloo, I'd never made one before, but I wanted to try, see what it was like. Anyway, I was sure I had garlic in my fridge, but I looked high and low, and no garlic. I knocked at Albert's door in the vague hope that he might have some. I don't like bothering people to be honest, but after all the prep and so looking forward to making and eating this vindaloo, I thought it was worth a try.

Albert came to the door, and once again he was in a robe. Fortunately, he did have garlic, my vindaloo was saved!

None of my business I know, but it intrigued me, why was he always in a robe no matter what time of day?

A few days passed, I had been shopping and was coming back into the building and coming in from the opposite direction was Albert, he kindly held the communal door open for me. As we navigated the stairs together, we chatted, and I just had to ask about that robe, it was bugging me not knowing.

"Tell me to mind my own business, but I'm intrigued. Every time I knock on your door, you appear to be wearing a robe."

My query seemed to amuse him; he chuckled to himself but was then quite open about the reason why.

"Well I don't mind you knowing, I'm actually a naturist. That's also called a nudist."

"Oh, really? Of all the possible explanations, I wasn't expecting that." I said, laughing! In fact, we were both laughing at this revelation and my surprise, which he could see on my face.

"I have my robe on a hook by the front door and if anyone knocks, I just put my robe on."

It all became clear and I must admit I was even further intrigued, I'd never met a naturist before.

"I don't make a song and dance about it or make it generally known, as I'm a regular churchgoer and those at my church are by and large prudish, I tend to keep it quiet."

"I can understand that," I said, "but it sounds fascinating, I'd love to know more."

"Well, why don't you pop in for a coffee later and I'll tell you all about it."

So an hour later, as agreed, I was knocking on his door.

"Do come in," he said as I entered.

His hallway had a few boxes of things which, since he'd moved in, still hadn't been given a home.

"It takes a while to get settled into a new place doesn't it," I said with some knowledge, having moved into my flat earlier in the year.

"Now do you mind if I take this robe off, I don't wear anything at home and after all, you did want to hear all about the naturist lifestyle."

"That's fine," I said.

"Well, it's just that you're very young and I didn't want to shock you by just taking it off. But then I expect you might have seen a naked man before."

If only he knew!

"It's fine honestly."

And with that, Albert discarded his robe, hanging it on the hook next to his front door.

"Do come through," he said as he led me into his lounge.

Now being faced with a naked man and an elderly naked man too, obviously gets my attention. I will look. Since my adventures started, I've very much enjoyed looking at the naked male body. There haven't been too many opportunities as yet, my writings detailing some of those, however. So to be in the company of a naked male like this, well my eyes took everything in of course.

It turns out that Albert is, in fact, 81, but the first thing that struck me straight away was the colour of his body. Every inch seemed to be that nutty tanned brown colour. Obviously years of outdoor nudity, probably mostly in the sunshine too. He's quite small and a bit skinny, but very fit looking, like he takes care of what he eats, and probably exercises too. And of course, being the naughty girl I am, my eyes focused in on his penis virtually straight away too.

He obviously wasn't fazed being naked in front of an 18-year-old girl, he must have spent many decades naked in the company of others, many women too I would imagine. So no tell-tale sign of his being sexually excited, which was a bit of a relief. But his penis was long, I think possibly the longest I've ever seen, it was soft as it hung down, but I'm sure if I put a ruler against it, it would have been about 7 inches. I was thinking, if he got excited, it really would be enormous.

He was circumcised too. As you'll know, I've only come across a few penises, so far, so I'm still learning, but I know a circumcised one when I see one. Oh, and his testicles hung down quite a way too. And the other thing, he was completely smooth, he had no pubic hair whatsoever.

He came back in from the kitchen with two mugs of tea and sat down opposite me. It was hard to keep my eyes off that which interested me the most, but I tried my best.

"So what would you like to know about naturism?"

"Well everything really, how long have you been a naturist, where do you go, do all your friends know?" I was genuinely interested; I'd never met a naturist before.

It turned out he'd been a naturist more or less all of his adult life, he'd had internal battles with himself over the years and how it sat with his faith, but he was now convinced it was the right way to be. Apparently, he frequents a few different naturist camps regularly and had many friends who were naturists.

It was nice getting to finally know him, as I say, we had crossed on the stairs numerous times and briefly chatted, but this was certainly the first time we'd sat down and had a proper talk.

Over the next week, we bumped into each other a few more times, and the next time, drinking tea in his flat again, he mentioned he was going to spend the coming weekend at a relatively local nudist camp.

I must admit, all the talking we had done about naturism over the past weeks had piqued my interest and Albert had obviously seen that.

"Why don't you come along, I'm only going for a few days, but you'd be more than welcome to join me if you'd like to see what naturism is like."

Wow, I hadn't thought about that, I was momentarily lost for words.

"I normally hire a car and drive down on the Saturday morning, I have a small tent which I pitch when I get down there, all the facilities are communal, the people down there are all lovely, I think you'd enjoy it."

"Really?" I said, still trying to take in the offer and whether I could be somewhere naked 24/7. But I was genuinely interested, and why not, the weather was good at the moment, It would certainly be interesting.

"Of course, I'm a bit of an evangelist when it comes to promoting nudism and the naturist lifestyle," he said, he seemed excited about the prospect of taking me along with him.

"You're on then," I said. It was only for the weekend, I had no other plans and Albert had shown himself to be a nice man since we'd started talking, so why not. It could be fun.

Over the next couple of days leading up to the weekend, I read up on naturism, the do's and don'ts of the naturist world, and I hadn't realised how popular it was too. Since agreeing to go with Albert I had a few doubts in my mind, is this really me? But the plus points had outweighed the cons overwhelmingly. I was going.

I popped into Albert's on the Friday morning, just to confirm a few things. What to take, what wasn't needed etc. It was agreed that we'd leave fairly early in the morning for the two-hour journey, leave here at 8 am, to arrive there at 10 am, give or take. So we would have most of Saturday, an overnight, then have all day Sunday, another overnight, then drive back Monday morning. I like my comforts, but two nights in a tent should be fine. It's only for two nights, that was bearable.

Back at mine, I started to pack my not very large rucksack, after all, I would only be taking one set of clothes for the journey back home on Monday morning, the rest of the time I will be naked. Gosh, the realisation that I would be naked 100% of the time was suddenly becoming real. I've never minded being seen naked, probably because I've always been trim and fit. Lots of swimming, jogging, cycling and regular exercise and the right diet sees to that. But 24/7 nude, in front of a lot of strangers too, that was another thing.

But hey, why not, since leaving school I had been determined to experience new things, and this was certainly going to be new to me.

Waking up early on Saturday morning, bath, into clothes, the flat powered down for the weekend, I picked up my rucksack and closed the door behind me. Albert was already at his front door, his bag and tent ready to be taken downstairs to the Ford Focus he'd hired for the weekend and once everything was in the car, we were off.

It was a pleasant run down to the camp, lovely weather was predicted for the weekend, so sunglasses were on, the windows of the car were down and some nice summery music played on the radio. Fortunately the roads all the way down there were pretty clear too. In just under 2 hours, we were there.

This was going to be my first time naked in front of a lot of people, and I have to say I was a little nervous. Ok, I'd been in changing rooms after netball, or at the local pool and been naked in the changing rooms and showers there, but they were all with other females. Today, and for the whole weekend, I was going to be naked in front of both sexes. It was going to be interesting.

Getting out of the car, we both headed to the reception office where we met Mike and Julia, the owners of the site. Albert had been here several times before, so he was already on friendly terms with them both. I'm not sure what they thought about me, an 18-year-old girl in the company of an 81-year-old man, who wasn't related, but Albert vaguely explained that we were neighbours and that I wanted to experience naturism. They seemed non-judgemental, so I was encouraged and genuinely excited to begin my first attempt at naturism.

After booking in and being given directions where to pitch the tent, we set off to find our spot. It was only a short walk, passing a few people in our clothes while they were all naked, certainly made me feel overdressed, but we were soon at our designated spot.

It was a warm day and Albert was already starting to shed his clothes before we were to begin erecting the tent, so, as that's what we were here for, I thought I'd better undress too.

In the seconds it took me to remove my top, Albert was already out of his shirt, trousers and underwear. I'd of course already seen him naked a few times in his flat, but his penis seemed to be even longer than before. Goodness knows what that would look like if he ever got excited.

Anyway, I was lagging behind, so off came my skirt, then my bra and then pulling down my panties, I was naked too. And what a truly wonderful feeling, completely naked in the open with others not too far off, all just naturally enjoying their day.

I never look for compliments, I get a bit embarrassed to be honest when I do receive them and that was the case when Albert saw me naked for the first time.

'Wow, you have a beautiful body, Emily."

"Thank you, Albert," what more could I say? Well apart from, 'well you have an enormous penis', but I really didn't think that was appropriate, so feeling my cheeks blushing, I just placed my clothes in a neat pile as we then got onto erecting our tent.

Now when Albert first mentioned his tent to me back at his flat, I kind of imagined one of those tents that you could stand up in and be able to walk about a bit. It was the complete opposite. It took all of 2 minutes to put up and that was because it was so tiny. And I really mean tiny. It looked more like a one-man tent than a two-man tent. Oh well, it should be adequate enough for a two-night stay. The integrated alloy poles sort of just pinged the tent into shape, and with a few pins in the ground, it was as easy as that.

Once the tent was up, Albert suggested having a wander and meeting a few people and at the same time, he'd show me where all the facilities were.

And that's what we did. Our nearest neighbours waved and greeted us as we approached, we all introduced ourselves. Bob and Mary, mid to late 50s I would guess, they seemed very nice and as diplomatically as we could, after a few minutes of general chitchat, we moved on. A few more introductions as we walked further along before an old friend of Albert's appeared.

Iris was I would guess in her mid-60's, maybe a little older. She was rather large, enormous titties, a bit of a belly, a little overweight all over really, but wonderfully friendly, and after first hugging Albert, even hugging me as though we'd known each other forever. Her enormous titties pressed against me like two extra-large, beach balls that had begun to deflate slightly. As we three chatted, I got the distinct impression that she was looking at me, more than it appeared she was looking at Albert. Or maybe I was imagining it. She seemed very nice though.

As we left Iris, we continued towards the facilities. The shower block was communal apparently, and as we poked our heads inside, that became obvious. Two females and a male washed themselves under three of the six showerheads. A small area for drying was set to one side.

Next to the shower block was the toilets, again communal. Four cubicles side by side, with two hand basins on the other wall. Being a little fastidious when it comes to cleanliness, I was pleased to see everything so spotlessly clean and well maintained.

We next headed for the main clubhouse/ restaurant. There were already a few people dotted around, all naked of course and all shapes and sizes too. Everyone was incredibly friendly, all introducing themselves and welcoming us. Albert knew a few of those present and after introducing me, was soon deep in conversation.

We booked our seats for lunch and then headed towards the outside pool. It looked so inviting on such a gloriously warm day.

Now before we left our tent, Albert had explained some naturism etiquette. Having a small towel to sit on is customary, you're advised to carry one about with you wherever you go. Albert also said that it was good manners not to stare too intently at others or take photos without a person's permission. All perfectly understandable.

But as I looked at that increasingly inviting pool, I couldn't stay out any longer. Albert felt the same and within minutes I was enjoying my first foray into 'skinning dipping'. It just felt so natural, no swimsuit, just gloriously cooling water against every inch of my body.

We soon got talking to the other four people in the pool, Brian, Veronica, David and Irene. All four were middle-aged, but all sporting the tell-tale signs of a life of naturism, no white areas on their bodies. Everyone had an all-over tan. And they were all so friendly too. Just normal people, with normal lives, who just preferred to spend more time out of clothes than in them.

Now one thing which had become increasingly obvious since arriving, and that was the uniform demographics. Apart from myself, everyone else appeared to be either in their fifties or older. Later on during the weekend, a couple who looked to be in their forties had arrived, but everyone else was middle-aged or a lot older. There were no children, at 18 I was by far the youngest.

After spending a good while in the pool, and then after drip-drying on the seating arranged around the pool, we decided to head to the restaurant as it was approaching lunchtime.

We sat at our reserved table, with our towels under our bums, of course, we spotted Iris coming in and with Albert waving to her, she came over and joined us at our table. The food was great and we enjoyed a lovely lunch together.

Now being new to naturism and maybe not as blasé about naked bodies as lifelong naturists are, I found it hard not to take in every aspect of the nude bodies that were now everywhere. As we were eating lunch, I couldn't help but look more closely at Iris. Those titties that had squished against me when she hugged me earlier in the day were just so big; I had great difficulty taking my eyes off them. Her pink nipples were so big, quite the largest I think I'd ever seen. Another thing that had become apparent since arriving too and that was that most of the other guests were completely smooth when it came to pubic hair. Iris however wasn't. She had pubic hair and trying not to be too obvious when looking, I noticed it appeared to be quite thick and dense.

As we were nearing the end of our meal, Mike, one of the owners came over to enquire how we were settling in.

The rest of the day was just so relaxing and enjoyable, we sat by the pool lots, I played a couple of games of tennis with Albert and Iris, it was quite idyllic.

The evening was spent in the clubhouse, which gradually filled up; I counted 22 people in all. I got to chat with quite a few others, and even though I was the newbie, everyone made me welcome.

At about 10, both Albert and I were pretty worn out. It had been a long day. We headed back to the tent, each carrying a little plastic cup of water for teeth cleaning. Walking back to our tent, the late-night air had started to get a lot cooler, I was getting goosebumps.

When we were back at our tent, I rummaged in my bag for my toothbrush and toothpaste and with the cup of water, I managed a decent job of cleaning my teeth in such unusual surroundings, i.e. naked in the middle of a field! Albert had done the same and as we were about to bed down for the night, I realised I should have stopped at the toilet block first and told Albert that. He started laughing as he mentioned that was the thought that had just crossed his mind too.