My Diary 04 - More French Lessons

Story Info
Further lessons with my old teacher Mr Thomas.
8.2k words
4.74
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Diary 04 -- My Old Teacher and more French Lessons by Emily Harrison

On my last visit to Mr Thomas, due to the impending start of my time at University, we'd agreed that further visits for my French lessons would be scheduled for just Sundays.

As you'll recall if you've read my earlier description of my chance meeting with my old School teacher Mr Thomas, our relationship since had developed into something quite different.

Although we are still pupil and teacher, he'd made it quite clear that if he was to continue helping me with my French, he would need to be strict over certain matters. As he said when I was there last: 'You will need to comply with my wishes while you're here in future, you're a lovely girl, very sweet and very pretty, but we do need to instil in you some discipline.'

I didn't mind that at all. Since being spanked by Father White and then by Mr Thomas, I looked forward to my visits and being disciplined.

You might recall where I left describing those early lessons with Mr Thomas, when just before I left the last time, he said this:

"I will be asking you to comply with a lot of different things when you visit in the future, some you may think are odd, some embarrassing or even humiliating, but they're all to instil upon you a sense of discipline. Do we have an agreement?"

I of course agreed to that, not knowing what he had in mind, but I was excited and intrigued. It wasn't as though I was in any way trapped or threatened; Mr Thomas really is a very sweet and very gentle man who wouldn't hurt a fly. But in our pupil/teacher relationship, I've allowed him to say and do things that maybe, he only ever dreamed about. Being his shy, innocent, virginal 18-year-old pupil, I think that thrills him.

And I was very much enjoying this new twist in our relationship. I like him ordering me and demanding things of me. I do secretly like pleasing him; I like being under his control, allowing him to stretch the boundaries of places he'd never been before.

Even at school, I liked Mr Thomas. Although elderly at 75, he was always nice to speak with, never raised his voice and very rarely gave us more homework than was necessary. He was always gentle with the way he taught us, and he was exactly the same now. But obviously, his slightly darker thoughts and actions could never be acted upon or fulfilled, until now of course, after that chance meeting with his former pupil, me!

The first Sunday had arrived since my last documented visit, we had come to that agreement before I left and this was to be my first lesson since. I was slightly apprehensive, but also excited. What did he mean by that last statement of his and those words 'odd, embarrassing and humiliating?' My mind had replayed those words since, but here I was, knocking on Mr Thomas' front door once again.

"Emily my dear, lovely to see you, do come in." It had only been three days since my last visit and that slight change in our friendship, but here I was, back for more.

"Good morning Mr Thomas, I'm only two minutes late," I said, both of us laughing because we knew what the consequences might be if I was much later than that.

"I think a nice cup of tea," he said as we entered his lounge. He lifted himself from his wheelchair and eased onto the sofa. "But I think first, we need those clothes off, as we agreed on your last visit." How could I forget?

With him indicating that I stand directly in front of him, I began to undress. I unbuttoned the front of my blouse and the buttons at the cuffs and took it off, folding it and placing it on the floor beside me. I unclipped the button at the waist of my skirt, pulled the zipper down and as it dropped to the floor, I stepped out of it, folded it then placed it on top of my blouse. Now standing in front of Mr Thomas in just my bra and panties, my hands went behind my back and unhooked my bra. Taking it off, I placed it on top of my skirt and then pulled my panties down, placing them on top of the rest of my clothes. As I stood naked in front of Mr Thomas, he looked me up and down.

"Now we need to get a few things straight from day one," he said. "From here on in, when I tell you to do something, you will do it. You will never complain or query anything, you will just do it, are we agreed?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"A teacher-pupil relationship is the teacher instructing, and the pupil complying, correct?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"It's all about discipline Emily, something we need to get you to understand."

Even just standing there in front of my old teacher listening like this was giving me tingles; my nipples were already hard, just him laying down the rules and him looking at me naked like this.

"Now, all the time you're here for your lessons, we will use specific words, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"The first word we will be using when we talk about that which is between your legs will be cunt, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

I'd never used that word before and I wouldn't either, in fact, I don't ever swear, I never have. As soon as he said it, I felt a bit embarrassed just hearing it, let alone being told I had to say it. I wouldn't have thought he would ever use such a word either, but Mr Thomas for some reason wanted me to use it, so I had to comply. Maybe he liked the thought of his innocent young pupil saying it, using such a naughty word, I don't know.

"What do we call it Emily?"

"My cunt."

"Very good, and your breasts we will in future call them your tits. What will we call them Emily?"

"My tits."

"Your bottom hole in future we'll call your anus and if ever we refer to my penis, we will call it my cock, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"Right, now first things first, tea. When you go into the kitchen to make our tea, you'll notice an item of clothing that you will wear when making and serving our tea, understood?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"Very well, off you go then."

And with that I made my way into the kitchen, fully aware that Mr Thomas was watching my bare bum as I walked out of the lounge.

In the kitchen, next to the kettle was a little apron. As I unfolded it, I could see it was just to go around my waist, I guess you'd call it a waist apron like a waitress would wear. It was white and tying it around my waist, it covered my vagina but obviously left my bum bare. As it was just for the waist, my titties were also still uncovered.

I made the tea and placing both mugs on a tray, I returned to the lounge.

"Oh very nice, Emily, that fits you just right."

"Thank you, Mr Thomas."

We sat next to each other on the sofa as we drank our tea, whilst he asked me what I'd been up to the past few days. Just general small talk, but as we finished our tea he asked me to sit on his lap, which I did. My bare bum nestling onto his lap felt nice, his arm around my bare back gently and tenderly stroking me.

"You're such a good girl," he said as he kissed my right nipple, "so sweet and tender."

His lips and tongue slowly sucked, "you have such beautifully perfect little tits."

I could feel my vagina getting wet as he continued to lick and suck on my titty.

"Is your cunt getting nice and wet Emily?" He said, in between licks.

"Yes, it is."

"Then you'd better stand up and show me," he said releasing me from his lap. I stood in front of him and with his hands on my hips bringing me even closer, "now raise that pinny and let me see."

I held the hem and raised it, showing him my vagina.

"Such a pretty little cunt you have Emily," he said, with his eyes fixed on my vagina. "I think we'd better have a feel, don't you?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

And with that he gently started to stroke my pubic hair, his fingers so tenderly feeling the hair between his fingertips. Pulling me closer still, he positioned his face so his nose was now touching and then gently buried it into my vagina. He breathed in.

"You smell so sweet; you really do, so pure, so fresh, just so beautiful."

As he held me in position, his nose still breathing in my aroma, his hands were now on my bum. My bum cheeks were being fondled and his fingers gently eased between my cheeks, touching my bottom hole, as he continued to enjoy the smell of my vagina. His eyes were closed as he seemed lost in pleasure.

I felt his tongue poke out, slowly lapping at the wetness that was now gently trickling out.

"Such a sweet taste you have," he said between licks.

He seemed to have enjoyed enough, as he released his hands from my bum and settled back into the sofa.

"Ok, you can take that pinny off now and come sit on my lap; I think it's time for your lesson."

And that's what I did; I undid the pinny, placed it on my clothes on the floor and sat back on his lap.

As we went through various linguistic exercises, he would occasionally feel my titty or other areas of my body. He just seemed to enjoy touching, feeling and stroking me.

After just over an hour, the lesson was over.

"Ok lesson over Emily, you can get dressed now."

And as I climbed off his lap and began to get dressed, Mr Thomas watched every single second. I was soon fully dressed again.

"Same time next Sunday then young lady, and not even two minutes late either," he joked. He opened his arms for a hug, which was followed by a kiss on my cheek and our farewells, and I was on my way home.

As I lay in the bath that evening, my mind was full of my visit. I was enjoying being Mr Thomas' pupil, I enjoyed him doing these things to me, and as I sank further back into the tub, my soapy fingers wandered once again.

The next Sunday arrived; I was up early, looking forward to returning to Mr Thomas and to whatever he had in store for me. I bathed and dressed, white underwear, my white blouse and black skirt. I was soon knocking once again on Mr Thomas' door, I was three minutes late.

"Good morning Emily, three minutes late, come on in," and with those words, he ushered me into his lounge.

He decamped from his wheelchair to the sofa and indicated I stand in front of him once again.

"Three minutes late, my oh my, you don't seem to be learning do you?"

"I'm sorry Mr Thomas," was all I could say.

"Three minutes late. And we both know what happens when you're late, don't we."

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"Very well," he said, "first though, we'll have those clothes off."

Standing in front of him, I stripped once again until with my clothes in a neat pile on the floor, I was again standing in front of my old teacher, naked.

"First things first though, go to the bathroom cabinet and in there you will find a little tub of gel, on your way back with that, bring in also your apron which is beside the kettle in the kitchen."

I did as I was told, and with Mr Thomas' eyes on my bare bum, I left the room. I found the gel and the pinny and returned to the lounge.

"I'll have the gel thank you and you know what to do with the apron."

I handed the little tub of gel to Mr Thomas and tied the pinny around my waist as before, covering my vagina but again leaving my bum bare.

"Three minutes late Emily, and we both know what happens when you're late," he said again, looking up at me, "over my lap please young lady."

I lay my body over his lap ready to be spanked, his hands gently easing me into a comfortable position for us both. My bare bum was ready for what was to come.

"For every minute you're late from now on, you will receive 10 smacks, understood?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"Very well then, now a little further apart please," he said as his old hand eased my legs open wider. "Now, three minutes late, that's 30 smacks. So if you're ready, we will commence."

And with that, the punishment began.

As his hand hit my bare bum with such a whack, there was that lovely feeling once again. I could feel my bum cheeks already stinging. The second, third and fourth followed. His old hand gently massaged my cheeks after each smack, checking for redness. The fifth and sixth followed, with little winces from me, it was hurting but it was gloriously enjoyable too, I could feel myself getting wet once again. And Mr Thomas sensed that too.

"How is that beautiful little cunt of yours, is it wet yet?"

I nodded, but that obviously wasn't what Mr Thomas wanted from his young pupil.

"You need to tell me Emily, and you know what word we use don't you."

"I'm sorry Mr Thomas, yes, I think my cunt is wet."

"I think so too, I think we better have a check don't you?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

With that, his fingers went between my legs and with me so wet already, his old fingers slid easily inside. I could feel them squelching deeper then sliding out a bit then back in. I was soaking wet. As he pulled them out he smelt them, then moved them to my mouth.

"Have a taste," he said as he eased them into my mouth.

I could taste the same taste I'd enjoyed many times before when masturbating myself. Removing them from my mouth, he sucked on them too before the punishment continued.

The seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth followed, gosh they were hard too. I was sure my bum must have been bright red, my cheeks throbbed and stung. After the tenth had landed though, there was a pause as he reached for the little tub of gel.

"Look at that poor little bottom, all red," he said as he dipped his finger in the gel. The coldness of it as it touched my bottom gave me a little jolt. As he gently smeared the gel on my bottom hole, I felt his finger push inside.

"Do you like it when I put my finger up your anus, Emily?" He said as the whole of his index finger was now as deep as he could get it.

"Yes," I said.

"The word please Emily."

"Yes, I like it when you put your finger up my anus."

As his big finger continued to probe inside my bum, his left hand found my titty and was squeezing it and pinching at my now very hard nipple. This caused an instant moan of pleasure, which he heard.

"You like that eh?"

"Yes," was all I could get out, my mind was too busy enjoying the pleasure and sensations.

"The word Emily."

"Yes, I like you squeezing my tits," I said, bringing myself back to some form of consciousness again.

Then it was back to the spanking, withdrawing his finger and with another tender stroke of my bum cheeks, he began again.

Smack after smack, he really had become an expert, my bum felt red raw, I'd lost count. As another landed on my poor bum, he stopped.

"I make that thirty, don't you?"

"Yes Mr Thomas," I said, although I was unsure, I'd completely lost count and the stinging of my poor bum far outweighed any attempt on my part to be accurate.

As he eased me up, he brought me back into him.

"Come sit on my lap."

As I eased my sore bum back onto his lap once again, he cuddled me into him. It felt so nice being cuddled like this, he told me how good a girl I was becoming, he told me how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to have such a pupil.

With me still being cuddled, we ran through some French phrases, but it wasn't a very exhaustive lesson. We both just needed to rest after such punishment. Cuddled into him like that, I felt my eyes close, I fell asleep.

"Come on sleepyhead, up you get."

I was awake, it had only probably been minutes, but I felt better and with him easing me up I climbed off his lap.

"Go and run yourself a bath Emily, that gel is all over you." I did as instructed and made my way to the bathroom and ran a hot bath for myself. Just before it was ready, Mr Thomas wheeled himself in.

"I'm going to watch."

"Ok," I said as I turned the taps off and stepped into the tub. Sitting down I began to wash my hair. Mr Thomas taking in every aspect, just watching. As I rinsed off the shampoo, he handed me a towel to dry my hair. When it was done, he spoke again.

"Now stand up and wash yourself please."

I did as I was told, I stood up and with some liquid soap in my hands, I began to wash my body. Once or twice I looked at Mr Thomas as I washed; he seemed to be daydreaming or maybe remembering things from his past. My soapy hands washed my titties, my armpits, my arms, my back, my bum cheeks and my legs.

"Don't forget your cunt," he said as he looked down at it.

I put a little more liquid soap in my hand and with him watching intently, I slid my hand between my legs and began to wash my vagina.

"In fact," he said, as he moved even closer, "I think I should do that."

And as he dipped his hand in the water and with me then putting a few drops of the liquid soap in his hand, he began to wash my vagina. Seeing that he needed better access, however, he tapped the rim of the bath, indicating I put my foot there, which I did, making it a much easier task for him.

It felt wonderful having my vagina washed by my teacher.

When he was finished, he got me to turn around.

"Now bend over for me and spread your cheeks." I did as I was told, I leaned forward a little and with a hand on each, I spread my bum cheeks giving him full access to my bottom hole.

"Mm, you know, I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at that little anus of yours," he said as his finger slowly traced my little puckered bottom hole. If it wasn't so soapy, I'm sure his tongue would have been licking it again.

His soapy hand continued to wash me until he was satisfied all the gel was now gone. Indicating that he'd finished, I turned and faced him again.

With him continuing to watch me, I rinsed, stepped out of the bath and dried myself. It wasn't long before I was dry and Mr Thomas ushered me back to the lounge.

"Come sit back on my lap," he said as he decamped back out of his wheelchair and onto the sofa again. As soon as he was settled, I sat back on his lap. He seemed to enjoy me being on his lap, naked and compliant. It seemed he wanted to talk, so as I sat there and with his hands gently stroking either my thigh or a titty and sometimes the cheeks of my face, he began to speak.

"You may think I'm a little strange and a nasty old man Emily, making you do some of the things I make you do while you're here, but I promise you I'm not. Let me try and explain. I was young when I lost the use of my legs, I won't bore you with the details, but when I did, it not only affected my legs but everything from the waist down. After that, the only physical pleasure I got was from my soon to be wife, watching her and being able to touch her. I have no real feeling in my cock Emily, so my eyes and ears, my nose and my fingers had to do all the work to bring me any pleasure. And it's not a normal pleasure Emily, you will probably know that a man's cock gets hard when he gets sexually excited, mine however doesn't. When I lost the use of my legs, I lost the use of that too."

Looking at him as he continued telling me his story, I could see this was hurting him, but he obviously wanted to explain.

"My wife was very understanding in the early days of our marriage, she would do things for me, she would allow me to indulge. We then adopted our daughter and that seemed to end our, for want of a better phrase 'our sex life'. After that, any pleasure I got was in my imagination only. I would think about things, I would even dream such wonderful dreams, but over the ensuing years, even they had started to dry up. My wife died and then that was pretty much it. And then I saw you. When we bumped into each other in that shop, and we started talking, it was like I was transported back, suddenly I was getting those thoughts again. All those years of nothing and then suddenly there you were, looking so adorable, so cute, so beautiful. And then when we assumed our teacher/pupil relationship again, you being willing to accept my discipline and giving me back control of those feelings, well it's like you've released me Emily and allowed my mind some pleasure again."

I'm sure I could see a tear in his eye, it was like he wasn't looking at me anymore, he was sort of lost in his thoughts and memories, it was very sad. His right hand cupped my left titty and was feeling and gently squeezing as he continued.