My Dirty Husband

Story Info
My husband sets up a gang bang.
3k words
4.08
70.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has always had a wild side. We had been married for only a few years when he decided to involve me, without my knowledge, in one of his adventures.

It was a Saturday, and he had been out with some of his buddies. He came back around 5, and I could tell he was in a great mood.

"Go get changed baby. We are going out. Put on something sexy. We are going to have some fun."

I went and showered. I decided to trim up a bit. I left just a landing strip, a little eye candy for him. I wrapped the towel around myself, and went to do my make up. I noticed that Frank, my husband, had already picked my outfit for me. It was a red dress that I hadn't worn in quite a while. I didn't even know if it still fit me. I picked it up to look at it. It was a size too small now, but I would try it on for him. As I laid it back on the bed, I noticed that a pair of pantyhose were on the floor. He must have put them under the dress. I always loved the feel of pantyhose, so I sat down and slid them on. I decided to go a bit heavy with my make up, going for a bit of a slutty look.

With my hair and make up done, time to see if I still fit in the dress. I first put on a bra. Then I managed to get the dress on. It was tight, but I figured I could manage for the night. The only area where it was too tight was with the girls. I pulled the top down and removed my bra. 'Looks like you girls are goig to be free tonight' I thought as I pulled the too back up. I looked at myself in the mirror. The low cut showed off my breasts. And the short hem really showed off my legs. I got a pair of red 4 1/2 inch heels from the closet, and slipped my feet in them. Then I looked at myself in the mirror again. I looked hot! But I was going to have to be mindful the hem didn't ride up to far.

I went downstairs and Frank's almost popped out of his head!

"Linda, you look incredible!"

I turned around for Frank, giving him a chance to look me over. He led me out to the car, and off we went on what ever he gad planned. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly caressed it the whole way to dinner. His hand wandered up and down. But he never touched my pussy. He was really turning me on with his teasing.

All through dinner he let me know he was in control. I slipped a foot out of my heel and tried to slide it up his pant leg. But he pulled his leg away. But I did notice man at a near by table take note of my attempt. He became my play toy for a while. I slipped my heels on and off, giving him some nice views of my feet. I know he could see my pink toe nails through my sheer pantyhose. While Frank was in the rest room, I kicked it up a notch. I think he almost came in his pants when I slowly crossed my legs for him. I was quite sure that he could see that I had no panties on. When we got up to leave, I had already decided to make sure he knew. I slid my chair back, giving him a great view of my nylon covered legs. I took my time as I spread my legs. I could feel my short dress slip up my legs, almost exposing the bottom of my ass. The cool air felt great on my hot, moist pussy. I was positive that the stranger could clearly see my wet gusset. I left my legs spread for what seemed like 10 minutes, but was more like just over one minute. I gave him a great view. I stood and adjusted my dress. It rode up a bit further than I realized. My play toy, and a few others, got the see my landing strip before I pulled my dress down. Now I was ready for some action.

It had gotten dark, and he drove out into the country. I asked where we were going? But all he would say is out for a ride. I was hoping that he had somewhere in mind where he would fuck me silly. It turned out that I was partly right.

Frank suddenly cursed, and pulled over. He shut the car off.

"Damn car!" he said as he popped the hood, and quickly got out. I tried to see what he was doing, but I couldn't see much from inside the car. Frank got back in and tried to start the car. All it did was turn over.

"I have to go get some help. The car is dead, and so is the battery on my phone."

He said I wouldn't need mine before we left, so mine was home.

"Just stay in the car, and I'll be back as soon as I can." Frank told me.

He got out, put the hood down, and I watched him walk down the road. Soon he disappeared into the darkness. I sat there for what seemed like forever. Then four pick up trucks sped by. I saw their brake lights come on. They slowed, and turned around. They then parked all around my car. One by one, they got out and started walking over to me. One of them said something to me, but I had a difficult time hearing him through the closed window. I opened the door so I could hear him better. His eyes went wide as the dome light came on, and he got a good look at me.

"Well, well, well. Look at her!" he said. The rest of them came over to look at me. I tried to close the door, but they held on to it, preventing me from closing it. I tried to pull my dress down my legs as far as I could.

"Looks like a lady in distress." one of them said.

"I would rather see her out of her dress!" another said, causing them to laugh.

"How about you get out and maybe we can fix your car?"

"Or I can stay in my car, and you gentleman can fix my car for me?"

"We don't think so. Now get out!"

I tried to pull the door closed again. One of them grabbed my wrist, and pulled me out. I heard the door slam shut behind me. I stood with my back against the car, and the six men in front of me. They were all staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

Then one right in front of me made the first move. He grabbed my arm, and jerked me toward him. He wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me tight against his body. Our faces were so close that I could smell the beer on his breath. Then I could taste it as he pressed him lips against mine. I tried to get away, but he was to strong. He suddenly let go, causing me to lose my balance. As I stumbled, I was grabbed by another man. He pressed began to kiss me. Then I felt his tongue force its was between my lips. I was passed from one guy to another. They were all kissing me, one after another. They all stank of beer, and cigarettes. And they smelled like they hadn't showered on a week. I was repulsed, but also turned on.

Then one of them pulled the top of my dress down, exposing my tits. My nipples were hard from the cool night air, and also from the fact that I was excited. I wasn't resisting nearly as much. I even began to kiss them back, open mouth. I could feel a dampness growing in between my legs. I allowed them to feel my breasts. They were not necessarily gentile with them. They pinched and pulled my nipples. But the pain they were causing went straight down to my snatch, and only made me wetter. Next they started kissing and the biting my hard nipples. I love it when my husband did that, but to have both of them used like that was driving me crazy!

The man I was kissing put his hands on my shoulders, and pushed me on to me knees. I was looking straight at his crotch as he undid his pants. He pulled them down and his hard on sprang up, almost hitting my face.

"Suck it bitch." he commanded.

I just looked at his throbbing cock for a moment. Its veins pulsing as it stood tall in front of me. He put one hand on the back of my head, and his other hand on the base of his rod. Then he pulled me face forward, and rubbed his cock all over my face. The head found my lips and he began to force it into my mouth.

"Open our mouth and suck my dick!"

I slowly relaxed my jaw, allowing him to enter my mouth. I felt it slide along my tongue as it went deeper. Ha started to fuck my mouth as he held my head in place. I could hear more zippers being undone.

As I thinking about what the other men were going to do, the cock in my mouth suddenly shot a load. I was caught off guard, and started gagging. His cum ran out of my mouth and down my chin. Finally landing on my tits. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gasped for air as I was pulled to my feet, and they took me to the front of my car. Two men held my arms, as another pulled my dress down. I was pushed onto the hood. As I laid on my back, I felt my dress being pulled off. My left heel came off as my dress was pulled off. Now my pussy was on fire! I needed a cock in me.

My legs were lifted into the air and held up by my ankles. I somehow managed to pull my pantyhose down right before I was impaled by a cock. He wasn't gentile, nor did he take his time. He just slammed his manhood in me as hard as he could. The pain only made me want more. I saw a guy standing next to me with his dick in his hand. I reached over and took it in my hand. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around it. He thrust it all the way down my throat. His balls slapped off my chin as he went in and out of my mouth. I felt like the a complete slut, and I was loving it! I heard the guy fucking me start to groan. He thrust hard, and then he shot his load. He pulled out of me, and another quickly took his place. His dick was thinner, but longer. He started fucking me fast. My tits were bouncing all over. I was moaning as loud as I could with a dick in my mouth. This must have too much for him, because he came with no warning. I managed to swallow almost all of his cum.

My pussy gripped the cock in me, causing him to unload. My pussy walls were covered with thick hot cum. As he pulled out, I felt some drip out and run down the crack on my ass. They still hadn't made me orgasm yet. I was desperate to reach my own orgasm.

The next guy was quite thick. Like the others, he just went to town on me. He didn't go as fast, but still kept up a decent pace. I was able to enjoy it a bit. But as I finally felt my own orgasm building, he came before I could. He pulled out leaving me feeling empty.

Then I felt a strong pair of hands on my legs.

"Now I will show you boys how to properly fuck a woman." I heard a deep voice say.

I looked down and saw a tall, muscular man standing between my spread legs. I saw his cock standing proud in between my pantyhose covered legs. It looked to be about ten inches long. It was thicker than any cock I had ever seen! He pressed his balls against my sopping pussy. They felt huge! He slid his pole down along my slit, parting my lips wide. Next, the massive head spread my lips even further. He rested it on the slick entrance to my cunt. I gasped as he applied a bit of pressure and began to enter me. I felt myself stretching to accept his manhood. He pushed a bit harder, and the head forced its way in. He left it there as he began to kiss my left ankle.

He ran his tongue up the bottom of my nylon covered foot. He made his way to my toes, and slowly took them in his mouth. He began sucking on them, gently at first. And then sucking harder and deeper. His tongue ran all over my toes, spreading each one as it worked its way around them. I felt his saliva soaking my pantyhose and dripping in between my toes. I wanted him all the way in me, and now! He must have felt my pussy trying to pull him in me. He gave a small thrust, and gave my a couple more inches. I wanted more, but he stopped. He then turned his attention to my right ankle. He began to lick it. I felt him slowly, almost lovingly remove my heel. He proceeded to give my right foot the same treatment as my left foot had received. I was on the brink of orgasm! I wanted him in me!

As I looked up at him, we locked eyes. He instantly read what my eyes were saying, fuck me now! While I read his, which said I hope you are ready for it.

He pulled back, so just the massive tip was in me. Then he pushed with steady pressure. His cock went in me. He didn't slam it in. He just kept filling me deeper and deeper. Spreading me wide as he went. It kept going in, further than I ever had a cock before. I could hardly breathe as he kept going. Finally I felt his balls press against me. I couldn't believe that he was all the way in me. I gasped for air. He began to fuck me with a slow and steady pace. He then put his thumb on my clit. He gently rubbed, and I had the strongest orgasm ever! It came on so quickly, that I wasn't even ready for it. I gripped his rod tight as I came. He groaned, but kept up his pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled him in me with each thrust he made. I noticed that he was slowly picking up his pace. My cunt was slurping with each thrust.

He them pulled out of me. My pussy felt vacant. I felt him pull me off the hood. He spun me around, and bent me over. He put his tool back in me. I pushed back, taking all. He picked up right where he left off. It felt like he was going in deeper. His cock began to make room for his cum. I felt the other mens cum dripping out of me. Every time he pushed, more cum came out. I felt it running down my legs, and dripping on to the gusset of my pantyhose.

He let out a mighty groan. I felt his cock twitch deep in me a few times. He groaned again, even louder. It felt like he grew another inch inside me. I screamed out in pleasure and pain. He began to grunt, and then I felt him pull me hard against him, pushing him where no man, or sex toy, had ever been. Suddenly a volcano erupted in my cunt! His hot cum blasted out of his cock! It pulsed with each shot of fresh cum. I came again, my pussy milking all his seed out of him. When he finally finished, I felt like I had a gallon of his cum deep inside me. He pulled out with a loud, sloppy pop.

I could feel the cool night air inside my pussy along with his hot cum, as it began to make its way down. He pulled his pants up, and looked at me.

"I don't think we can fix your car." he said. They all started laughing as they walked back to their trucks. They got in and drove off.

I pulled my pantyhose back up. I looked around for my clothes. I picked up my dress and wiggled back into it. As I did, I felt cum start to leak out of my pussy. I was so stretched out that I couldn't stop it. As I lifted my right leg to put my heel on, a big glob soaked through my gusset. It landed on my left calf. It ran down to my ankle. I put on my left heel, and more cum dripped out, landing on my right heel and top of my foot.

I heard some movement in the bushes and looked over towards the noise.

"That was fantastic!" my husband said as he walked up to me. I smiled at him.

"Yes it was! I have cum running down my legs."

"I can see that. You are one hot mess right now."

We got in the car and drove home. By the time we got home, my ass was soaked in cum. My pantyhose were stuck to my butt. I showered and put on a clean pair of pantyhose for my husband. We cuddled for a while, and fell asleep in each others arms.