My Doctor: She's A Hot Wife?!?

Story Info
My Primary Care Physician reveals that she is a Hot Wife.
1.9k words
4.05
15k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a routine check-up with my Primary Care Physician I ask all the right questions, and I discover that my beautiful Doctor is a Hot Wife.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction. Everything that happens here happens only in my imagination. This is a world in which there are no STDs, and birth control is universal and free, which leads to a greater freedom for women..

~~~~~~~~~~

My wife and I had been going to Dr. King since we moved to the city a few years ago. She has been in practice for many years and has maintained a good number of loyal patients. She is quite knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner, showing care but not wasting time within appointments.

Dr. King is quite attractive: shoulder length ash-blonde hair that she was allowing to age. to a luxurious silver, pale skin that was enhanced by a light tan. As she was mindful of her patients she was almost always in a serious manner, conducting herself in a professional and respectful manner. claire and I enjoy having her as our PCP (Primary Care Physician), though we do not see her often, as we are very much on the healthy side.

So, I didn't think much of it when I received a postcard telling me that it was time for my annual physical. I called the office and set a time. There were not a large number of people in the waiting room when I arrived, so my wait time was about fifteen minutes.

The nurse took me back to the exam room and verified that my history was up to date.

"Doctor King will be with you in a few minutes."

"Thank you," and I opened my book to read while I waited.

A knock on the door and the Doctor came in.

Doctor King greeted me and we spoke of inconsequentials for a few minutes and then she settled herself on the rolling stool, She placed her laptop on the exam table and she made herself comfortable, crossing her legs with her right foot extended, which turned out to be important.

She went through my history (again!), asking, telling, advising, planning.

As she tapped the keys on her laptop, I studied her: she was a joy to look at. Her lab coat was buttoned to the top button. In the "V" I could see the royal blue of her silk blouse. Her skirt was a basic black pencil design, which I thought fit her quite well. Having been a jeweler for many years, I studied her adornments: around her neck she wore a box chain, supporting a very nicely sized pear shape diamond of a very nice quality. Her wristwatch was a fine brand, a two-tone Raymond Weil. I was amused and pleasantly surprised to see a rope chain on her right ankle.

The anklet had been intensely popular from before the fifties. But different link patterns came to the market the anklet had fallen out of favor for a few years because of a tendency for it to snag hosiery. For those those of my customers who were interested in an anklet I always suggested a solid link (not a hollow) rope, as it was smooth, a clean look. And of course, not damaging to fabrics. And very noticeable.

I became aware of a silence and I looked up to see Dr. King looking at me, a bemused look on her face.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"Yes, I was asking if you are having trouble concentrating, if you get distracted easily. Do you?"

"Uh, well, not usually, unless I see something that grabs my attention." My voice trailed off, embarrassed at being caught staring.

"Do you see something you find interesting?"

A embarrassed grimace crossed my face, and I'm not sure how well I controlled it. I decided, why not? We"re about the same age, and I shouldn't worry, as long as I phrased my words rightly.

"I, uh, couldn't help but notice your chain, uh, your anklet. It's very nice, I can tell."

"Really? How can you tell?" She was still speaking in that bemused voice, and I could see the corners of her mouth rise in a slight smile.

"Well, it's heavy, I can tell by the way it moves, and it's got a lobster claw catch, you'll only see those on fine jewelry."

"Well, does it mean something to you, I mean, doesn't it represent something?"

It was as if she was pressing me, getting me to voice my thoughts. Well, here goes, and I took a deep breath. Hey, she can only ask me to leave.

"Well, in certain circles, uh, in certain groups, a chain worn on the wife's right ankle, is an indicator of an attitude about the wife's role in the marriage."

"Really, now?, And what is that role expected go be?" Her smile was getting bigger.

OK, here we go... "It often gives an indication of an open marriage, where the wife can chose other partners, sexual partners."

Dr. King stood, and stepped closer to me. She was wearing a big smile now, and her face was beautiful.

"I mean, that yes, I can pick my partners as I want. Now I want you to say the words, what am I, that this piece of gold means?"

I was silent, as I was getting a little worried, fearful that I was going too far.

She stared me in the eye and said again, "What am I?"

I stared right back. "This means that you are a Hot Wife."

"Oh yes, indeed, that is how my husband sees me."

Her manner changed, back to that of a Doctor and she reached out, patting the table, her smile falling away, and she told me get up on the exam table, pulling out the base so that I might step up and sit. I was a little bit confused. Our "Hot Wife" conversation had taken an abrupt end. Oh, well...

She lifted her stethoscope and pressed it to my chest. She listened for minute, moving it back and forth and then pressed it to my back. "Take a deep breath;" I did as she instructed..

The Doctor pulled a device off the wall, and looked in my ears, my nose, my mouth. "Say Aahhh."

"Aahhh."

"Very good, you look to be in very good shape."

She reached for the phone and dialed a three digit number.

"Janie, my patient has brought up a delicate question, and I need to discuss this confidentially. It will be a few minutes to talk to him, so please hold everything for me. OK? Thank you."

She hung up the phone and turned back to me. She held eye contact with me and stepped closer to me. It took me several seconds to realize her desires. My mouth was dry and I was without words.

"I don't want you to say a word, not now, not ever. Being a Hot Wife means I decide what I get to do, as long as my husband is told. Stand up." She pulled on the front of my shirt as I rose to my feet. Her slender hands opened my belt, then undid the button at my waistband, followed by unzipping the fly. I took a deep breath as she pushed my shorts and underwear to my knees.

"Sit back," and she adjusted the table so that I was somewhat reclining. My cock was quite happy to be in the open, and was already fully erect, extremely stiff and begging for her attention. The Doctor wrapped her hands around me and gave a little squeeze. This caused me to groan, and her hands started moving up and down.

"Yeah, you''re ready for this..." She whispered to herself.

She gave me another couple of strokes then paused.

"We need to do this quickly, so this should help you." She opened a few buttons on her lab coat, then undid several buttons on her blouse, exposing her bra, a delicate shade of blue, to match her blouse. She used both hands to lift her breasts up, then out, bringing her beautifully nipples out for me to see. Not large but wondrously shaped. But my jaw dropped.

One of my fetishes is freckles and I was very turned on to see her chest and boobs covered in freckles. I loved what I was seeing.

"Oh, god, this is incredible!" I whispered.

"Be gentle and you can touch," Again in a soft voice.

She returned to her stroking and I knew she was right, about this would not take long at all. I could already the electricity rising from my toes. To use an old phrase, the Doctor was blowing my mind. She was good at this.

The whole scene, my doctor giving me a hand-job, her face about three inches from mine, making us breath the same air, her breasts bobbing to her motions. Her staff outside had no idea what she was doing to me, and for me.

She started whispering, "C'mon, come for me, show me what you've got to give me, look at my tits, they're waiting for you to come all over me, I can feel you getting bigger, getting ready to explode."

I looked down at her hands, moving up then down, squeezing, and yes, she was right: This was not taking long, not at all.

I grunted, trying to keep quiet, trying not to to fall off the table, and a giant spasm ran through me and then the Doctor did the most wondrous thing. As my orgasm and I started to shoot my cum, she very quickly bent down, took the head of my erupting cock in her mouth, and started sucking and swallowing. The warmth, no, the heat of her mouth almost drove me crazy.

Looking back, this was, without doubt, one of my more memorable orgasms. And I have had a few, some for the record books.

She kept sucking, her hands picking up the pace, causing her breasts to bounce, her cheeks hollowing as she did her best to empty me.

Amazingly, I overcame the urge to hold her head and push down to get deeper into her throat.. I held my hips still and slowly got my breathing back under control.

Then everything calmed. My hands stayed by my sides, her hands unwrapped from my cock, and she lifted her head, but not before planting on a nice sweet kiss on the head of my cock and once more running her tongue around me.

The Doctor stood and took a moment to put away her exquisite breasts, tucking both back into their lacy home, then she re-buttoned, covering them with her blue blouse and white lab coat.

"I, uh, didn't expect you to finish with your, ahh, mouth. That felt wonderful."

"Well, swallowing is a much better way of cleaning up. I don't have to spend time wiping up. Plus," she said with a little smile, "I consider it a treat for me"

I grinned. "If I may be forward, but you've done this before."

"Now you're getting into an area that you know you are not to ask questions about. Yes, but never here in my offices. Not a single one of all my other patients has ever noticed my anklet. You are quite observant and you are quite cute. Now, put yourself back together, and I know I can trust you with my secret."

I grinned. "Yes, Ma'am, you can trust me, thank you."

She stood up and returned to her business persona. "Tell Scheduling I want you to follow-up in six months, thank you, see you then." She walked out the door without another comment to me,

I stood, made sure I was presentable and left, marveling at the state of modern medicine.