My Dominant Stranger

Story Info
Hooking up and submitting fully to my dominant stranger.
4.1k words
4.47
23.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I stepped through the automatic doors to the hotel. It had been a long boring drive up the motorway, to reach a random budget hotel that we'd arranged to meet at.

I knew I probably couldn't check in as the reservation was in your name, and for all I knew you might not have used your real name given the reason for our meeting.

I glanced over at the empty bar to the right of the check in desk, it seemed as good a place to wait as any. It was almost lunchtime and a few people were hanging around the tables in the corner eating, but no one was sitting at the bar. I dropped my bag on the floor and slipped onto the bar stool.

Now I don't normally drink- but I don't normally cheat on my husband either- so this seemed like a good time to start. If nothing else, it might stop the nervous feeling in my stomach while I wait for you to arrive.

The barman stays to chat for a bit as he hands me my drink, just a pleasant conversation about the weather and what I'm doing in the area. He laughs at my accent, telling me that it's one of his favourites. I know I'm blushing at his backhanded compliment and I make up a lie about visiting for work. Thankfully he doesn't ask for details.

He crosses the bar to serve a young man in scruffy tracksuit bottoms and a paint covered T-shirt. I'm pretty sure he's too young to be you, so I sit fiddling with one of the beer-mats on the tacky bar.

I rub my face with my hand, trying to wake myself up a bit after the tedious drive. Hopefully it will be worth it. This is one of the most reckless things I've ever done. My husband thinks that I'm visiting 'some art gallery' that is interested in my work, but really I'm waiting to meet with 'some guy' I met online. Panicking, I finish my drink quickly and order another one before I can change my mind and leave.

I hear the swoosh of the automatic door, but I'm too nervous to turn around and look. The barman winks at me from across the bar and I try not to laugh- I guess if you change your mind, I might be in with a chance with him!

When no one else enters the bar I let out the breath I didn't realise I was holding.

"Hi," a deep voice rumbles behind me, "Can I buy you another?"

I turn to see the man behind the voice and gasp. He looks how I imagined him from his description.

I smile, "Actually I'm waiting for someone."

You smile back as you wave the barman over, "Well that's funny... so am I."

The barman already knows what I'm drinking and you order a whiskey for yourself, picking both glasses up off the bar and nodding for me to follow you.

You sit down on one of the small, plush sofas in the window, leaving me with no choice but to sit next to you. I tuck my one leg underneath myself so that I can face you, my knee touching yours on the small sofa.

You have a confident, almost cocky smile as you let your gaze roam over me. I fidget a bit at the attention and reach for my drink, finishing it quickly and leaving the empty glass on the small wooden table.

I'm not as bold as you and I try to check you out discreetly. You are intimidatingly tall, even though we are sitting down, I can tell that you tower over me. I feel a quick flash of heat between my legs at the thought of being with someone big and strong enough to overpower me.

"So..." you practically purr in your deep voice, "Do you come here often?"

I sit opening and closing my mouth like a fish for a moment, as I try to remember the question.

You laugh at my embarrassment and I suddenly realise you're teasing me. I find myself laughing too, watching how your face lights up when you smile.

You lean in close to me, your hand resting possessively on my thigh, as I faintly smell the whiskey on your breath.

"Are you ready to completely surrender control?" You whisper in my ear, making my skin prickle with excitement.

"Are you ready to do anything and everything that I ask of you?"

I swallow hard and nod in confirmation. This was the plan all along. One afternoon of fully surrendering control to a stranger, allowing him to use me for his own pleasure however he wants to.

I'm not normally submissive, but through our online conversations I have learned more and more about some of my deepest wants and desires. It turns out some of them are pretty dark and depraved and you have certainly enjoyed pushing my boundaries further and further with each conversation.

"Good girl..." you whisper, a small, knowing smirk on your face as you know how wet I get when you call me that.

I feel an excited chill run down my spine as the nerves start to fade, relaxed by a nervous apprehension of what is to come.

"Have you followed my instructions?" You ask quietly as you drain the last of the whiskey from your glass.

I nod.

"You really should answer me properly when I ask a question slut..."

I feel my eyes widen in fear at someone hearing you speak like that, but there's hardly anyone around and they aren't paying us any attention.

"I asked you if you'd followed my instructions?"

"Yes." I reply quietly.

"And what were the instructions? Remind me..."

I see you smirk again at my obvious discomfort about answering you where we could be overheard.

"You wanted me to be smooth and you wanted me in black, lace underwear." I mumble, surprised at how aroused I am at being spoken to in such a way.

"Good girl..." you purr again, before standing and reaching a hand out to me to pull me to my feet.

"Good girls get rewards, bad girls get punished... don't forget that slut..." you murmur in my ear as you take my hand and lead me towards the lift, as if we are nothing more than a regular couple staying at a hotel.

I let out a breath as the lift doors close, shutting us inside it, away from prying eyes.

"This is your last chance to back out..." you growl seductively behind me, as your hands wrap around my waist and up to squeeze my full breasts. "Once we are in the room... well... I'll be the one making all of the decisions..."

I feel the slick heat between my legs and I lean back against your broad chest, keen to become your willing submissive fuck toy.

The lift buttons light up as we pass the floors, heading up to our stop. We are on one of the higher floors of the hotel. I feel your lips brush lazily against the side of my neck before you take a deep breath in.

"I can practically smell your wet pussy slut. You're already wet aren't you?"

I gasp at his crude words.

"Answer me slut..." you growl in my ear, "You don't want to be punished do you?"

I tremble a little at your authoritative tone as I nod, "Yes. I'm already wet."

Before you can reply, there's a ding as the lift doors part at our floor. You nudge me out of the lift, your firm hand pressed into my shoulder as you direct me to our room.

You swipe your key card on the door panel and the light flashes green. You nudge me forward into the dark room.

"Take all your clothes off. Leave your underwear on." You command, striding past me and sitting on the plush chair in front of the desk.

I can feel the slight shake in my hands as I quickly strip down to my underwear. I go to flick the lock on the door but you tell me to stop.

"What if someone comes in?" I ask nervously.

"Then they'll see a slut being used by their master won't they..."

I swallow hard, secretly aroused by the idea that someone could walk in and catch us together.

"Get on your knees..."

I drop to the floor carefully, my knees pressing into the stiff, prickly carpet. I watch as you cross your legs, making yourself comfortable in the chair.

"Now, touch yourself..."

I look at you blankly for a moment, unsure of what you mean.

"Problem slut?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at me. "I want to watch you touch your pussy. Then I want you to clean your fingers off with your tongue..."

I can feel my face flush at the command, feeling a bit silly touching myself in front of you. I drop one hand between my legs and gasp at how wet I am already, I can feel it soaking through the lace fabric. I close my eyes and slide my fingers into the pool of liquid.

"Look at me slut." You command, "Look at me while you clean those dirty fingers."

My clit throbs at your authoritative tone as I tentatively open my eyes and bring my fingers up to my lips, looking at you as I moan quietly while tasting myself.

"Good girl..." you murmur as you adjust yourself within your jeans, "Crawl over to me..."

I crawled over to you, still sat in the chair. You reach down and rub your fingers through my hair, cupping the side of my face gently with your large hand.

"Now, be a good slut and suck my cock. I want you to take me deep and swallow my hot cum."

I fumble over the zip of your jeans and release your cock, which was straining against the fabric of your boxers. I rise up on my knees in a better position, as I grasp your thick cock in my hand. I can barely touch my fingers together around your shaft and I feel a rush of heat through me at the thought of your cock stretching me wide.

Greedily I take your swollen head in my mouth and slide my lips down your cock. I hear you moan in approval and your hand holds the back of my head in place, as you lift your hips to force yourself to the back of my throat. I try to pull back, struggling to breath as you hold me there, my face pressed into your dark pubic hair.

"You will take it all in your dirty mouth slut."

I whimper in protest as my panic rises, trying to free myself of your hold.

"I don't think so. You surrendered control to me, remember... you're mine to use however I want and right now, I want to use your pretty little mouth whether you like it or not. You're here to please me, don't forget."

Even though I'm uncomfortable and struggling to breathe, I can't deny how aroused I am. You release me just long enough for me to breathe, before holding my head in place again and lifting your hips to roughly fuck my face.

I try to breathe whenever I can, as you pound your cock into my mouth. I can feel spit running down my chin onto your lap and I grunt and gurgle every time your cock hits my throat.

I hear you start to groan and your pace picks up, "Such a good slut, letting a stranger fuck your dirty mouth..."

I groan as I feel my own arousal flood my knickers. I'm embarrassed at how turned on I am being treated like this. It should feel wrong but it doesn't.

Suddenly you grunt and hold my head in place, my face pressed into your pubic hair again as you cum in the back of my throat. I struggle against you again as I fight to breathe, I can't swallow with my mouth full of cock and it starts to feel like I'm choking.

Just as I think I can't take any more you release your hold on my head, slipping out enough for me to swallow and gasp for air.

I sit back on my heels in shock, my breathing coming in uneven gasps. I wipe the spit and cum from my face with a shaking hand and look at your smirking face. I'm not sure if I'm upset or angry, but the look of fulfillment on your face stops me. "You did well, such a good cock sucking slut..."

Your words quickly shift me back to being aroused and wanting to please you.

I want to hear you say that I'm a good girl.

I want to hear that I've made you happy.

"I wonder if you deserve a reward for your efforts? Tell me, how did you feel when I used your mouth? Did it make you wet?"

I feel myself blush. You know exactly how wet I will be. Sometimes I think you understand me better than I know myself.

"It made me very wet, yes." I reply quietly.

"Would you like to feel my cock inside your wet pussy?"

I nod.

"Answer me slut..."

I swallow hard, "Yes I would, but you're very thick..."

You raise your eyebrow at me.

"Your tight pussy will just have to stretch to take my cock, won't it?"

I swallow hard again. My underwear is soaked and sticking to my bare pussy.

"Get on your back on the bed..."

I stand awkwardly, my legs stiff from kneeling on the floor for so long. I climb up onto the starched white sheets and turn over onto my back. I can hear you rummaging around on the desk for something, before you come to stand next to the bed, near my head.

"Arms up..."

I'm quick to obey your command, raising my arms above my head as I spot the dark rope in your hands. You make short work of binding my wrists together and securing them to the head of the bed. My heart is racing in anticipation.

You step away from the bed and I can no longer see what you're doing. I close my eyes and try to relax.

I can hear the rustling of clothes and assume that you're getting undressed. I jump as your hands touch my hips, peeling my soaked underwear off. I grimace as you chuckle quietly, "Someone seems to enjoy being my personal fuck toy... spread your legs..."

I open my legs to your hot gaze, wondering what you think of my smooth bare pussy, soaking wet and waiting for you. To my surprise you inhale deeply and groan. "What a perfect fucking pussy... I'm going to enjoy fucking that..."

I moan at the thought, as you step away from the bed again out of my sight. I squirm a little as I wait to find out what you have planned next. I can't see you and the room feels very quiet. For a moment my stomach drops, fearing that you've left me tied to the bed for anyone to find...

There's a steady ache between my legs as you leave me waiting, unfulfilled, for what feels like hours.

I cry out sharply as your tongue invades my soaked pussy without warning. You let out a moan of delight as you taste my most intimate area. You don't lick me for long, teasing me just long enough for the start of an orgasm to build. I complain when you stop, frustrated that you let me get so close before you stopped. You tut at me as if disappointed.

"Did you forget who's in charge my little fuck toy? You don't get to cum until I say so... and I didn't say so..."

I kick myself, knowing that I've probably just bought myself a punishment.

"I'm sorry, I forgot for a moment..." I quickly apologise, hoping you will forget about issuing a punishment.

"You forgot what?"

I swallow, knowing that you're dragging this out on purpose.

"I forgot who was in charge."

You smirk again. "And who is in charge slut?"

"You are... you're in charge." I reply quietly.

"Good girl." You smile, "I am going to have to punish you though... for forgetting who was in control..."

I nod meekly as you stand, looking around for something.

"Perfect..." you murmur in your deep voice.

I can't see what you're doing, but it isn't long before you're back standing beside the bed near my head. I can see something in your hand but I can't tell what it is.

You bring the object up to your face and inhale deeply. Suddenly I realise that you're holding my soaked underwear, breathing in the scent of my aroused pussy.

"Your punishment... I don't think it's going to be too unpleasant for you. These soaked knickers are to stay in your mouth while I fuck your delightfully tight pussy. Do you understand?"

I nod, before remembering that I have to answer, "Yes, I do."

"And you cannot cum until I allow it... understand? And it's completely up to me whether I allow you to reach your release or not... understand?"

I tremble a little at the thought of you taking me to the edge again and leaving me there.

"Yes, I do."

"Good girl..." you smile, surprising me with a kiss, before pushing my slick underwear into my mouth. I balk a little at the idea of sucking on my own soiled underwear, but I'm quickly distracted by the head of your thick cock pushing against my entrance.

I can feel my pussy stretching around you, your thick, hard cock sliding in without any resistance as I'm so wet. I moan around the knickers filling my mouth as you drive your cock into me hard.

I almost wish I wasn't restrained. I want to touch you, and grip your strong arms as you fuck me. I want to run my hands over your sweat coated skin as you fuck me, roughly gripping my hips to hold me in place.

I can feel the pleasure building within me with each thrust, but you haven't given me permission to cum yet. I grit my teeth and take a deep breath, trying to shift my focus to something else.

You pull the cups of my bra down, my breasts spilling out over the top. You bring your head to my breasts, wasting no time in wrapping your lips around my rigid nipples. I moan again, lifting my hips to your thrusts as I continue to fight off my own orgasm.

"Mmm... is my little fuck toy ready to cum?" You moan around my now wet nipple.

"Yes, it's so hard... I don't know how long I can last..." I pant beneath you, struggling to talk with a mouthful of my own underwear, but desperate for your permission.

"Maybe if you ask me nicely..."

I whimper with lust, "Please... please let me cum..."

You flick my nipple with your tongue, fucking me slower while I wait for your decision. I am right on the edge. I'm so horny it almost hurts. I hear myself whimper again in desperation, every part of me holding back and waiting for your command.

"Ok, you can cum slut." You whisper into my ear as you slam your cock into me hard. The release is instant as you pound into me relentlessly. I cry out as I cum hard around your solid cock, your hard thrusts painfully dragging out my orgasm as you head towards your own. I shudder as your heat fills me and you grunt, pumping your hot cum into me with each powerful thrust.

As you pull out I feel the mix of liquids trickle out onto the sheets and my thighs. You pull the knickers from my mouth and I gasp, grateful for the chance to breathe again without the obstruction. I try to slow my racing heartbeat down, taking slow and deep breaths as the throbbing between my legs begins to lessen.

My eyes are closed as I focus on calming my body, but I feel you fiddling with the restraints and releasing my stiff arms. I roll my shoulders gratefully and flex my fingers until they feel more normal.

"Such a good submissive fuck toy..." I feel your warm breath on my neck before you kiss me, as if you instinctively know where I am most sensitive. I gasp as you bite me gently, but firm enough to make my clit throb with need.

"I don't think I'm quite finished with you yet slut... get on your hands and knees."

I obey quickly without a second thought, as you kneel behind me.

Your large hands firmly caress my ass cheeks before startling me with a firm smack. I flinch at the sting, but you quickly rub my cheek again, the heat dimming the pain.

"Such a good girl..." you murmur, as your finger trails between my ass cheeks down to my slick, needy pussy. I gasp as you roughly force thick fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out, coating them in a mixture of my juices and your cum.

You drag the wetness back up to my ass, rolling your fingers around my tight hole and teasing me open.

"Wait," I gasp, "I've never..."

"I don't care slut. I can do whatever I want to you remember? Now I want to fuck you in the ass..."

I tense up, unsure how I feel about being fucked in the ass.

I try to relax as you push your finger past my reluctant ass muscles. You dip your fingers back into my pussy, before going back to my ass, using my own juices as lubrication.

I feel the bed dipping behind me as you reposition yourself behind me. You grab my hips and force your cock back into my pussy, coating your length before trying to enter my ass. I tense up, I can't help it.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, but I will be fucking your ass. You can relax and maybe even enjoy it, or I'm going to take what I want by force."

I feel tears burning in my eyes as I struggle to relax, while you continue to nudge your cock against my tight ass. I manage to relax enough for your head to slide inside, your warm hands gently rubbing the small of my back.

"That's it... you know you want it..." you growl behind me, in your deep seductive voice. I let out a breath, relaxing enough for you to slip in further.

12