My Dominant Wife

Story Info
A man becomes victim of his wife's dominance.
4.7k words
3.29
15.7k
5
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction as most stories on this site are. It is another fantasy of mine and depicts life with a man who is totally dominated by his beautiful wife. All characters in the story are at least 21 years of age. If female domination is not to your liking please don't continue.

*****

In 2005 Terrance Baxter graduated from medical school and was planning his future as a surgeon, following in the footsteps of his father, Dr. Wayne Baxter, a well known surgeon in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Terry was an only child and being from a well-to-do family he usual got whatever he wanted. Let's just say he was spoiled! Dad paid his way through medical school and Terry never had to work a day in his life for anything. He was not only spoiled but also very shrewd and usually paid some sap to do his school work for him.

Terry was presented with a brand new fully loaded 2005 BMW for his graduation gift. The cost of the car was over $100,000, but to his wealthy parents it was just a drop in the bucket and a gift they felt their son earned.

Also to celebrate his graduation his mother and father treated him to a dinner at Milwaukee's finest restaurant to which they drove in his brand new car. As they went into the restaurant they were given Mr. and Mrs. Baxter's usual table, which was in the corner of the room closest to the front door. The Baxters were well known and whenever they dined out they liked to greet the many friends of theirs who might happen by to the restaurant.

The young lady serving their table was very friendly and happy and after taking their orders to the back room returned with their drinks. Mr. and Mrs. Baxter were somewhat surprised that Terry ordered a mixed drink of hard whiskey, but as was the norm in the family, nothing was said. After all, they justified to themselves, he was of legal drinking age but they had no idea he drank like that!

When the meals arrived, lobster for the parents and a huge sirloin steak for the son, and as they were eating and talking, Terry couldn't help but notice a gorgeous young lady at another table who seemed to be looking his way a lot. She was sitting with an older couple who was probably her parents, just like it was with Terry. She was very pretty and seemed to be tall, which was hard to determine since she was seated. But every time their eyes met he was greeted with a nice, big smile.

Terry was in a great mood that evening and loaded with confidence so he called his waitress to the table and asked her if she could deliver a drink to the young woman seated at the table where he pointed. When the drink was brought to her she raised the glass and motioned to him and gave him a big smile. She also handed the waitress a piece of paper to give to him and on which had her name, Bonnie Kirk, and her telephone number.

As previously mentioned, Terry was a spoiled child. He finished medical school and many said it was because of his dad's connections as a surgeon. But none the less, he graduated and was planning to become a doctor like his dad. Terry was used to getting what he wanted but someday he would learn that life doesn't always turn out like one thinks.

The day after he had dinner with his parents he called Bonnie Kirk. They found out they had a lot in common and they talked on the phone for over two hours. They agreed to meet for dinner the following evening. Bonnie knew of Terry's dad because he had performed successful surgery on her father a few years back. Her father worked as a pharmacist in a local drugstore and her mother was a homemaker. Bonnie herself graduated from high school a few years before and was working as a beautician at a job she did not like. Sometimes dealing with the public can be stressful.

*****

The two lovebirds, Terry at 26 and Bonnie at 28, were doing very well together and had become an item in their hometown. They dated for two years and both felt they were meant for each other, so they set a wedding date. The wedding was a beautiful ceremony held at a park in the city, and the wedding reception was at the banquet room at the restaurant where they met. It was quite pricey there but Mr. Baxter agreed to help with the cost if Mr. Kirk wanted him to. But he didn't, explaining that Bonnie was their only child and they had been planning that lovely day for a long time.

Bonnie had become somewhat controlling during their dating experience but her naive boyfriend didn't notice because he was infatuated with her. Terry could hardly wait to see his future wife in the bedroom but he knew it had to wait until they were married and alone on their honeymoon.

As Bonnie and Terry were going over the final arrangements for the wedding ceremony he was astonished when he saw only Bonnie's friends and relatives on the invitation list . His parents were given Bonnie's okay to attend but only after Terry explained to her that he didn't think he would go through with the wedding unless his side of the family was invited. She told him it was just an honest mistake and that she would correct it, but she secretly and purposely did not invite anyone from Terry's side except his parents. She was in control and she aimed it to stay that way no matter what he said.

*****

When Terry and his Best Man, Brian, walked to the front of the area where the wedding was taking place he was astonished that all the attendees were from Bonnie's side of the family, except for his parents. If it wasn't for Brian urging him to stay and go on with the ceremony, Terry most likely would have called the whole thing off. Unbeknown to Terry, Brian had been secretly fucking Bonnie's cousin and therefore was actually on Bonnie's side all along.

So it was Mr. and Mrs. Baxter and almost 100 of Bonnie's family and friends in attendance. Bonnie and her Maid of Honor, her cousin Carolyn, walked down the aisle and stopped at the proper place so the wedding could start. After the vows were exchanged and Terry and Bonnie were married, the crowd dispensed and headed to the restaurant for the reception.

The Baxters were very upset that none of their family was invited, but when Mr. Baxter tried to question Terry about it Bonnie stepped in between them and INSISTED it was not the time nor the place to discuss it. Terry's dad was livid but Terry said nothing.

"Well, Mrs. Baxter, it was very foolish to not allow any of Terry's family to the wedding. I'm not sure..." Mr. Baxter tried to continue but she cut him off in mid-sentence.

"That's enough!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Terry now belongs to ME! And who the hell are you calling Mrs. Baxter? Terry has assumed MY last name so he is now Terry Kirk! So from now on you address me as Mrs. Kirk! Do you understand? You all should be happy that I even let your wimpy ass son use my last name!" Bonnie was vehement that he interrupted his son when he was about to speak to her. "And besides, we all agreed that I would be in charge of the wedding list so whoever was invited, live with it!"

Terry confronted her and said, "Don't talk to my parents that way! I'm the husband in this marriage and I won't allow it!"

Bonnie responded by slapping him hard across his face! Terry wasn't use to being disciplined and for the first time in his life he was struck. "I should put you over my knee and pull your pants down and give you a well deserved spanking right here in front of everyone, but I won't. Not here and now anyway."

She then looked at her husband as tears were coming out of his eyes and ordered him to leave the area and go wait in the car. "Terry, I want you to leave right now and go wait in the car! We will not be attending the reception because your father and mother were way out of line! And Mr. Baxter, I expect an apology out of you now." Terry immediately did as he was told.

Terry's dad was about to say something, although it was probably not an apology, but Bonnie cut him off again by saying, "A proper apology would be accepted ONLY if you first got on your knees!

"On my KNEES?" he said loudly. "I wouldn't give you the time of day on my knees!"

Bonnie slapped HIM hard across his face, too, and while the doctor was stunned she quickly grabbed his right arm and twisted it around behind his back and forced him onto his knees. It was obvious that the 5'11" beauty was hurting him badly. With lightning quickness she forced his left arm behind his back, too, and removed a cord from around her waist and tied his wrists together. "Now say it or I'll break your arm!" she said to him as she stood in front of him with feet apart in an obvious showing of dominance.

"I'm sorry. I'm SORRY!" he exclaimed, but she wouldn't release him. "Please stop, I apologize! I'm sorry!"

"I will only accept your apology after you kiss my feet," she said calmly. Mr. Baxter had no recourse than to do as he was ordered and right there in front of many of her friends and his wife he bent and kissed her feet. What else could he do but obey his new daughter-in-law? Even if he wasn't tied up it was unlikely that he could force the strong young lady to stop humiliating him, but being on his knees with his hands tied behind his back he knew there was no other way.

Wayne Baxter and his wife had nothing more to say as Terry and Bonnie left the wedding location. The newlyweds had a plane to catch to fly to Jamaica for their honeymoon. All arrangements were made by Bonnie of course. Despite his prominence in the town of Milwaukee, Wayne Baxter had been humiliated beyond measure by his daughter-in-law! Mrs. Baxter said she never wanted to be seen in public again.

*****

The flight to Jamaica was uneventful and the new couple landed without any problems. They hailed a taxicab to take them to their hotel and despite all the trouble at the wedding with Bonnie and her in-laws, Terry could hardly wait to get his wife alone and in bed. He was very anxious to finally get to enjoy the beautiful body of his wife Bonnie.

Once in their honeymoon suite Terry apologized for anything he did or said back in Milwaukee. He was hoping she would say she was sorry for slapping him so hard but that never happened. She made him carry all the luggage to the room in another show of dominance. The 2-bedroom suite was gorgeous. It had a pink overtone and its own jacuzzi and a kitchenette. There was a living room with a sofa, a chair, and a large television and DVD player.

After Terry put all the contents of the luggage away she ordered him to remove all his clothes except his underwear and undershirt. He was ready for some great sex and thought for sure the time had arrived when he and she would finally get in bed. With his clothes off she then told him to lie down on the bed. Terry's dick was already at attention and ready to go. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"You'll see," was all she said.

But she had her own plans and as he was lying on the bed she slid down next to him and gently but quickly surprised him by slipping a handcuff on his right wrist and attaching the other end of the cuff to the bedpost. Terry was caught by surprise and Bonnie took advantage of that by moving to his left side and, holding his left arm down by sitting on it, placed a handcuff on his left wrist and easily cuffed that to the bedpost.

Bonnie then tied his ankles together with a piece of rope then tied his feet to the footboard to completely immobilize him. She climbed off the bed and began removing her clothes and for the first time since they began dating Terry was able to see Bonnie's body but was unable to even touch her.

She was gorgeous! She stood 5'11" and weighed about 140 pounds, which was about 3 inches and 20 pounds more than him. She had long, smooth, tanned legs and was a close resemblance to supermodel Ashley Graham. Her thighs were so beautiful and strong she could smother a man if need be. Bonnie was wearing black, shiny bikini panties that really showed her sexy ass as no other could. She had shoulder length auburn hair and a face that could win beauty contests. Her tits were almost perfect, not too big and for sure not too small. Terry had fallen in love with and married a beauty queen and there on their honeymoon it looked like she wasn't going to allow him to seduce her.

"You know, Terry, that I'm never going to allow you to fuck me, right?"

"No, I didn't know that! Why? You're my wife and I am supposed to be able to have sex with you! What's up with all that crap?"

She then climbed up on his stomach and reached down with a piece of duct tape to put over his mouth. "There! I didn't say you could talk. You will speak to me from now on ONLY when I say you can. And why would you think I want to fuck you with that pin dick you have?" she said as she reached out and fondled his inadequate sized penis. "You don't have anything near what I need. But you WILL learn to eat pussy, I can guarantee you that! Besides I don't need you, I have someone else."

He tried to say, 'What do you mean by that', but with his mouth taped shut all that came out was some little sissy-like mumbles.

She then teased him by gently running her finger over the head of his little dick which was still inside his underwear. It felt very good to him to have a lovely young lady rubbing his cock but she stopped doing it shortly after she started. He was at least hoping she would jerk him off but she stopped before he was able to get to that point, which only made it worse! His wife had complete control over him and Terry was very frustrated! He wanted to cum so badly but Bonnie wouldn't allow it.

"We are gonna have some fun here but it's all going to be for my pleasure. I don't even know yet if I will jerk you off at all. I can hardly wait until I have you trained to eat my cunt! That's how you're gonna get me off because I KNOW that little thing there you call a dick isn't going to be good for anything except to allow you to pee. It sure as hell won't be able to make ME happy. And you do know why I married you, right? It's for your money and no other reason!"

Terry could do nothing to stop her from talking. He just lay there with his mouth taped and listened to her go on while small tears came out of his eyes. He knew she meant what she said and even if he wasn't tied up he wouldn't be able to stop her or defeat her. Bonnie was in great shape and was much stronger than he was.

"Aw, look at the tears on my wimpy husband's face. Are you sad? Is it because I won't let you have this gorgeous, sexy body? Well, too bad!"

She then climbed up on his chest and pinned his arms with her magnificent legs. She squeezed her thighs against his face and he felt like there was a vice closing in. Once she was satisfied that he understood her power she slid up higher

on his body, opened her legs a bit, removed the duct tape from his mouth, and rested her twat right on his face. "Now start licking and it better be good! And the way I want you to do it is take your time and slowly and softly lick the insides of my gorgeous thighs first."

It felt great to have him lick her legs but she wanted to cum, and after a few minutes she told him to start licking her pussy. Terry's small dick was erect and formed a small tent in his underwear but Bonnie didn't care how he felt. She wanted him to seduce her with his tongue and he was going to comply come hell or high water. Unbeknown to Terry she had rubbed some sort of hypnotic solution on her twat and the more he licked the more he was slowly becoming entranced and under her power. It was a sort of mind control.

Terry was doing an okay job for it being his first time. Maybe he's a fast learner, she thought to herself. He kept licking as instructed and after what seemed like an eternity Bonnie orgasmed all over his face. She grabbed his head with both hands and held his face against her pussy. Then she rubbed his nose against her twat trying to cum again. Terry was very inexperienced and she was not having much fun with him but she also knew he no longer had control of his own faculties.

She then decided to get off him and while standing next to the bed she told him he did okay. "Thank you, Bonnie. That's good to hear and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure would like to cum myself though," he said.

"I told you before I have no plans to let you release. This vacation and pleasure is all for me. In fact, I have something else planned," she said then reached in her bag to get something. "And I don't want to hear it again that you want to cum!"

She pulled out a needle and some serum and Terry got afraid. "What's that?" he exclaimed.

"It's just a shot that I'm going to give you that will put you under for awhile."

"Fine. Whatever you say." he said timidly and she knew at that time that he was totally under her power.

"Well, guess what, little man with the little dick? You really have no say in it." She went over to him where he was lying on the bed, tied spread eagle, and after rubbing a little alcohol on his arm, she inserted the needle into his arm and gave him the shot. In less than five minutes Terry was sound asleep.

*****

"Carolyn, this is Bonnie! How are you doing?" she asked on the phone.

"Bonnie! I'm doing great. How are you?" her cousin asked her. "Are you still in Jamaica? How is your honeymoon going? How is Terry in the sack?"

"Well, that's why I called you. I'm doing okay at best. Yes, we're still here in Jamaica and he is not what I was looking for in the bedroom. I was really hoping that Terry would have a bigger dick but he doesn't. What he has will not do anything for me," said Bonnie.

Carolyn replied, "Oh, that's too bad. I was hoping it would be better for you this time around."

Bonnie then said to her cousin, "Carolyn, the real reason I called is to pick your brain a bit. You once told me you came to Jamaica a few months ago and you had a ball, especially with some guy you met here."

"Oh, you mean Carlos! Wow, that WAS fun! That man has a talented cock! So what about him?"

"How can I get in touch with him? I don't want to return from this island without getting a good fuck!" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, can I call you back. Somebody is knocking at my door. After I see who it is I will find Carlos's card and call you back. Talk to you soon."

*****

Twenty minutes later Bonnie's phone rang. It was Carolyn. "Hello. Hi Carolyn. Who was at the door?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh, it was just someone trying to sell me a subscription to some newspaper. I'm sure not interested in that! But, anyway, I had some trouble finding Carlos's card but I finally did. His number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. And when you call him tell him I said hello. That man has the biggest, talented Johnson I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Good luck! And if you DO get lucky with him I want to hear the details when you get back home."

"Thank you, my dear. I'm gonna call him shortly. And you WILL hear all about it IF I get lucky, as you put it." Bonnie replied.

*****

The cellphone rang several times before a man speaking in broken English answered it. "Hello, is this Carlos? My name is Bonnie. Carolyn is my cousin and she told me to call you."

"Ah, yes, this is Carlos. And I remember Carolyn! She is a very nice lady. What can I do for you?" he said.

Bonnie replied, "I'm here in Jamaica on my honeymoon. Carolyn told me to call you if my trip has gotten boring. She said when she was here on the island she had a wonderful time with you."

"And you want to have a wonderful time too?" he asked.

"Yes, if you're available," she responded.

"I'm available right now," he replied. "Did you want me to come to you right now?"

"That would be wonderful!" she exclaimed and told him where she was staying.

Carlos arrived shortly and introduced himself to the tall brunette. He stood around 5'9" and was in great shape. He didn't have on a shirt and only wore very short shorts. His skin was dark brown as many islanders have and Bonnie felt that he was perhaps the sexiest man she had ever seen. He obviously felt that way too because there was a HUGE tent in his shorts!

12