My Dream Girl, My Captor

Story Info
What an unbelievable wife!
5.6k words
6.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story depicts me when I was a high school senior and the secret desire I had for a girl in my school. All names are fictitious and in no way are meant to be someone in real life. If wife domination and mind control are not to your liking please go read something else. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

When I was in high school several years ago I didn't date much because I had a fear of being turned down if I asked a girl out and she said no. Actually, I NEVER dated in high school because of that fear. I still had the teenage urges and horniness that boys get but there were no girls on my charts to help me get over that so I resigned myself that I wouldn't date.

But that didn't stop me from dreaming! Almost every night I would lie in bed before going to sleep and fantasized about one particular girl. She was 18 at the time, my age, and she was a knockout! I cannot even remember how many times I jerked off in bed with a vision of her beautiful body and her gorgeous face in my mind!

*****

My name is Carlton Wilkins and I am 31 years of age. I used to be a manager at a local fast food restaurant but I was told by my wife to hand in my notice to stop working there, or anywhere else for that matter. You see, I was married to a very beautiful young lady who was much more than my equal and who dominated my life in more than one way.

When I used to spend so much time at night in bed masturbating it was Sharon Wilkins that had all my attention. She was rather new to the area and had only come to my high school in our sophomore year. I found out that she was from a well-to-do family and was an only child. She was athletic even though she didn't participate in any sports for the school. I found out a few things about her just by listening to others' conversations. I was too scared to ever approach her! I felt she wouldn't even give me the time of day so I never got up enough courage to ask her out.

Sharon stood about 5'6" and was built as if she walked out of a fashion magazine. She had long blonde hair that came down to just below her lovely neck. She wasn't all legs but a good part of her gorgeous body was. It's no damn wonder I fell for her. I LOVE pretty legs on a girl and she had to have the prettiest legs in school. But that was a few years ago and now, after maturing a bit to 31 years of age, they're even more beautiful than ever. Plus she put on a few inches and now stood at a eye catching 5'10"! She walked five miles everyday and it showed in those lovely legs of hers. I also was told by a mutual friend that Sharon loved to play volleyball and had joined a league at the local YWCA.

After I got out of trade school I had a hard time finding a decent job. Thankfully my mother, Mrs. Carlton B. Williams, allowed me to stay at home until I was able to get my feet on the ground where I could afford being on my own. My dad had passed away a few years earlier and my mom, who never remarried, raised my three sisters and me by herself. If it seems a bit unusual that my last name and Sharon's last name are the same, I will explain that in a while.

*****

One day as I was working at the restaurant and helping out at the counter during a busy lunch time, I looked up and saw perhaps the most beautiful young lady I had ever seen. Her face looked very familiar but I couldn't quite figure out why. Her order had to be specially made and after she paid her tab I told her I would bring it out to her when it was done.

She looked at me with a pretty smile and said, "Okay, Carl. Thanks."

I was stunned to say the least! But shortly after, her food was ready and I took it out to where she was sitting. "Here you are, Ma'am. Can I get you anything else?" I asked her.

"No, I think I'm good, Carl. Thank you very much," she softly said barely above a whisper.

I pulled up a chair and sat down with her and asked, "How do you know my name? Should I know you?"

"Carl, it's me, Sharon Wilkins from high school," she said. I couldn't believe what I heard! The prettiest girl in school and she not only was prettier than before but she was talking to ME?

"Oh, my, I don't believe it!" was about all I could muster up. "How are you doing?"

I didn't even know she knew who I was and she's now sitting here all pretty and talking with me? "Sharon, can you wait a minute? I must go do something then I'll be right back." I quickly went behind the counter and poured myself a soda and told my assistant that I was taking a break but that I'll be right in the dining room if she needed me. The crowd had died down so I didn't see any trouble.

I walked back (as if on a cloud!) to where Sharon was sitting and sat down across from her. "Sharon, I haven't seen you in years (except in my dreams, I thought). How have you been? How's your family? Where do you work?"

"Oh, I've been around. I went to college in Michigan and I came back to town about two years ago. I'm doing great and I feel great too!" she said.

"And you look fantastic!" I interjected.

"Thank you, Carl. My parents both passed away within two months of each other and I am an only child, so once their estate was settled I became rich overnight. So I haven't really been working and I don't have to. I live in the same house as I did in high school but now I own it. It's just me and Charlie."

"Who's Charlie?" I asked, feeling a little jealous.

"He's my little black Lhasa Apso. The cutest, friendliest doggie ever. He's four but still has the puppiness in him. And what about you?"

"I'm still living at home waiting to save up enough to buy myself a home. Mom's doing well but getting a little older. My dad passed about four years ago and my sisters are all married now and Brenda, the youngest, has given Mom a little grandson. She LOVES the baby and Brenda has her own personal baby sitter! So all is going fine. But, Sharon, there's something different about you from the last time I laid eyes on you. What changed?"

"Well, for one thing I got taller since high school. I grew four inches and am now 5'10". I wear my hair differently. I used to have long hair down passed my shoulders but that got too difficult to take care of. So now I wear it shorter as you can see. Do you like it?"

"Of course! I LOVE it! You look so much more mature. You have always been the prettiest girl I remember and now you're even more beautiful and really look fantastic!" I said. "Oh, my, I shouldn't be saying that stuff. What the heck would your boyfriend say if he was here?"

"Carl, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm all alone, remember?"

"Right. I'm sorry. But why? Why aren't you seeing anyone?" I asked.

"I just never found the right one, that's all. It doesn't mean I'm not looking. Hint. Hint."

I was stunned and speechless! This supreme being is really making a play on me? Unbelievable! I stuttered as I began to speak again. "Sharon, d-d-do you think, I m-m-mean, w-w-would you consider g-g-going......?"

With a big beautiful smile she said to me, "Sure, Carl. I would love to go out with you. How about dinner tomorrow night? Let's say at 6 at Giovanni's on the highway?"

"Yes, sure," I somehow was able to say.

"Great!" she said back to me. "I'm glad you asked. Don't be late."

"Be late for YOU?" I exclaimed. "It would take an army to keep me back from seeing you tomorrow night! I don't mean to put you on a pedestal but you are GORGEOUS! I still can't believe that you remember me."

"Carl, you always were kind of cute but you seemed so shy. I would have gone out with you in school but you never asked me. If you weren't working I'd go with you right now. But I must be patient and wait for tomorrow evening," she said. She then got up and came over to me and bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I had to wait a few moments to stand up because I thought I was going to faint and I had a raging hard-on in my pants.

I watched her as she headed for the door. She had on a short sundress that flowed down her body and stopped about four inches above her knees. Her calves were visible and were perfectly shaped. Her knees looked fit and smooth and her thighs, what I could see, looked shapely and soft and could most likely smother a man if his head was between them. I still couldn't understand why she seemed so interested in me, but I was hoping to find out soon.

Work went very well the rest of the day as I was flying on a cloud. The prettiest girl I had ever seen asked ME out! I could hardly wait for the next night to have dinner with her.

*****

When I arrived at Giovanni's Sharon was already there, seated in the front lobby. When she saw me she arose and came over to me and held out her hand to shake mine. She looked gorgeous and delicious! She was wearing thigh-high shorts and a silky halter top that showed off her ample cleavage. But what I was MOST interested in was the lower part of her body. I had never seen such sexy and fit legs before in my life! I just wanted to get on my knees right there in that lobby and kiss her great thighs, but I knew it was not the right place or time for that.

We chose a table in the corner of the dining room so we could chat and catch up with each other. I was expecting her to sit opposite from me but she suggested that I sit right next to her. "This is so much fun being here with you, Sharon."

"I was really looking forward to this, too, Carl." All the while she smiled in the prettiest way and I felt my dick waking up. "I am so glad I ran into you at the restaurant. You are so sweet to come here tonight." she said. It was as though SHE was honored to be with ME, but I felt it an honor to be seated with a girl so damn pretty it was almost not natural. If one would think of Kate Upton you would be getting close, but Sharon was ten times as beautiful. I always thought Britney Spears had the most shapely legs but they don't even compare to Sharon's!

In a few minutes I went to the counter and ordered a turkey hoagie for her and a small steak sandwich for myself. She asked for a bottled water and I ordered a Mug root beer. Then I went back to the table and sat down. And we talked.

"When my mom and dad passed away I was overwhelmed," she said. "All at once I was alone in this big world and I was scared. I started dating regularly as I was looking for a man to become my husband. Once they, and I mean all of them, found out my parents left me a nice nest egg that seemed to be all they wanted. My money! Now, Carl, don't you think I'm kind of pretty and friendly?"

"Absolutely!" I interjected.

"Then what the heck were they looking at? I thought all men were mainly after one thing, if you know what I mean. Then when he falls in love with me he reaps the benefits of the bank account. Not with those bozos I dated. All they seemed to want is the money perhaps so their lazy behinds didn't have to work! That's not what I want in a boyfriend or a husband," she said.

"Now take you for instance. What's the first thing I noticed when I saw you? You were working, right? I hadn't seen you for quite a while but when I did I was happy. Now I only need to find out if you're interested and if you and I would be compatible."

I kept listening to her sweet words as she spoke. Compatible? If I'm not yet I sure as hell will LEARN to be, I thought to myself. Sharon was very beautiful but also very sensible. I really enjoyed talking with her on our first date and I really felt we hit it off too. If the subject of marriage ever comes up I would be ready, willing, and able to become her husband!

*****

We dated regularly for eight months and were getting hot and heavy about marriage. It wasn't her bank account that I was interested in but her beauty and especially her legs that set me off. Plus she was so friendly and easy to talk to. I could only imagine how sweet it must be to slide my six inch dick into her fine, sweet pussy. I still jerked off regularly thinking about Sharon except now I had some great photos of her to help me along. We had agreed to not have sex until we were married.

We set a date for the wedding at exactly one year from the first time she came into the fast food joint where I worked. At her suggestion she told me to write down a list of five things I was hoping to see in our marriage. We were to meet at her house two weeks before the wedding date and share our notes. I thought that was a good idea and a good way to learn what we hoped to see in our relationship.

I wrote down things like companionship, love, who does the particular chores we would have, what and when we would watch TV together, and things like that, and I could hardly wait to see what my bride-to-be had in her mind.

So one evening we met at her house to discuss the lists after a pizza dinner. I brought the food and drink and Sharon met me at the door when I arrived. She was wearing a short tennis skirt type garment and a halter top. My 6" cock stood up immediately and she noticed the bulge in my pants! "My, my, aren't you excited? I DO hope it's me who you're thinking about!" she joked.

"Who else would it be?" I replied. "Look at you! You look like a goddess."

With her list in hand, she led me to the living room with some paper plates and two glasses. "Let's sit here, Carl," she said and motioned to the sofa and placed the items on the coffee table. "After we eat I would like to read your list first."

I was soon to find out that her list was much different from mine. As I sat down on the sofa she sat opposite me on a living room chair. I don't know what perfume she was wearing but it really set me off. My rock-hard dick was doing all my thinking for me and about all I could do as she read was ogle her fine body. And when she lifted up her one foot and placed it on the cushion of the chair, even to where I could see her satin panties, I thought I would shoot my load right in my underwear!

"Number one, I would like our marriage to be one of love and companionship, where we are each other's best friend no matter what. Number two, I would like our love for each other to grow and always be the strong point of our relationship. Three, I would like for us to make a list of all chores to be done so we both know what are each other's duties. Number four, when it comes to TV I would like that not to be an issue and that we agree which programs are best for us. And number five, we must decide on who's to do the cooking and cleaning up. That's a good list, Carl, and I'm sure we can agree on all of it." I hardly even heard what she said as I couldn't stop glancing at her legs and those pretty panties.

"Okay, Carl, it's your turn," she said. "Here's my list for you to read." She then reached over and took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh. Oh, my, I thought, her legs are SO, SO fine and I ejaculated in my pants right away. She had to know it happened but she didn't make a big deal of it.

The first line of her list read, 'Our marriage will be culminated by Carlton B. Williams Jr. agreeing to take the surname of his wife, Sharon Wilkins, to become Mrs. and Mr. Sharon B. Wilkins for the rest of their time together.' Okay, I thought, sometimes that happens in a marriage where the husband assumes his wife's last name. A bit unusual, perhaps, but I can agree to it and in the state of excitement I was in I readily agreed to it.

"Number two," I said as I continued, "all bank accounts shall be solely under the name of said wife, Mrs. Sharon B. Wilkins, and all transactions shall be by the permission of Mrs. Sharon B. Wilkins." I stopped reading momentarily and thought to myself, so any money spent for anything must have my wife's approval. And what about any money I earn? I guess that also goes into the bank account solely controlled by Sharon. Sharon then urged me to continue reading the list. And I did.

"Three, at Sharon's discretion, I was to wear a chastity cage on my dick especially when she had her monthly period." Well, I thought, what difference would that make since we wouldn't be able to have sex anyway.

"Four, I was to quit my job at the restaurant and be a stay-at-home husband." No problem, I thought, I was tiring of that job anyway. And since Sharon was wealthy and she seemed like she wanted me around, I could go for that.

"Number five, all vacations would be finalized by her." That's cool, I thought, as it would take the pressure and the thinking off me.

Also at the very bottom of the lists, in very small letters, was written that SHARON could add or subtract anything SHE wanted of those items at any time she deemed it necessary. Carl didn't notice the notation until after the documents were signed.

"Now to finalize those lists, we must both sign both of them at the bottom and to make it official we must get them notarized." She then placed her one leg on my lap and asked me if there were any questions. When I tried to say something she stopped me by slapping a big, soft, wet kiss right on my mouth. "Here, Carl, sign them," she added very softly. What was I to do? The most beautiful girl I ever met had me locked in a tremendous kiss while I had my one hand on her thigh. I was in seventh heaven and of course I signed them!

In the morning, at her suggestion, we drove to a notary and had the lists officialized. When we walked into the notary's office Sharon began by saying to the notary, "Good morning, Sheila. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, Sharon. I trust you are too. What can I do for you?" Sharon knew the notary, which I guessed was helpful. After all, I thought signatures had to be done with the notary present.

"My finance and I are going to get married and we want these documents notarized. Thank you for doing this for me, or I mean us."

Sheila quickly looked them over then said, "Okay. They all look in order. Sharon, I see you both signed at the proper places." She didn't even mention my name! Then Sharon told ME to pay the fees. We then said thanks and left the office and got into my car. Of course I opened the door for my honey to get into the car, sneaking glances at her thighs when her skirt hiked up. Then I hurried around to the other side and got in.

"Great, Carl! Now we can get married! I am so happy! Aren't you, my dear?"

"Yes, I am, honey," I said, but when I went to ask her again about number three, where I must learn to wear a cage on my dick, she AGAIN clamped my mouth shut with her soft lips and all my thoughts went right toward the beautiful, sexy woman sitting next to me. Of course once again my dick became rock hard in my pants.

"It looks to me like you're excited about SOMEthing! I sure hope it's me!" she said as she giggled.

*****

It was lunchtime and both of us were quite hungry. "According to our lists, one of us must do the cooking and the other must do the dishes. If you don't mind I'll do the cooking and you the dishes, at least for now," she said.

"Sure. That's fine with me. What are you making for lunch, while we're on the subject?"

"How about a turkey breast sandwich with mayo and cheese?"

"No thanks on the mayo, please," I said because I couldn't stand mayonnaise. I did not like the taste. I did not like the texture. I just did not like mayonnaise. "But the turkey sounds good. Thanks."

I wasn't even watching as Sharon fixed my lunch and therefore I didn't see her slather the mayo inside the two slices of turkey where I wouldn't see it. I also wasn't watching when she dropped a couple pills in my drink, or when she pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the kitchen drawer.

She brought the sandwich over to me on a plate as I sat at the table waiting to have lunch with my bride. But as I reached for the sandwich she grabbed my one wrist and slapped a handcuff on it, easily twisted it around to the side of the chair, and cuffed it to the upright post of the chair. Then just as easily she forced my other arm with her two hands and cuffed it to the other upright. It caught me by surprise and I wasn't able to stop her. I don't know if I could have anyway because she was much stronger than me. Then she bent down and strapped my ankles to the bottom of the chair and I wasn't going anywhere.

12