My Dream Job as a Dentist Pt. 07

Story Info
Intense sex with Dr. Monica and the new dental team.
1.2k words
4.35
5.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers

We went to the second floor where was her bedroom and her own dental office. The walls were of a dark wood which matched with the house's black floor. I took a quick look at her office, and it was as I had expected. A dental chair in the middle of the room with the usual restraints, modern equipment, boxes of latex gloves and a closet with her dental attire. She had a kind of small dental facility. The quality of the dental gear seemed as good as the DRC's.

Then, in her bedroom she had another large dressing and what she called a "pleasure" chair. It was a foldable brown leathered armchair with stirrups and restraints. It seemed very comfy. Next to it was a chest which was full of latex gloves boxes, lub tubes, whips, dildos, and vibrators.

While still kissing and teasing each other, I laid down on the "pleasure" chair and spread my legs on the stirrups revealing my black wet panties.

Me: I am all yours Doctor!

Dr. Monica: So am I love!

She approached and stuck her head between my spread apart thighs. She softly removed my panties while petting my stockings and started licking my pussy. Her tongue provoked waves of pleasure on all my body. Intense groans of pleasure were the only sounds that I could make.

For 5 minutes her tongue had been going in and out, upward and downward on my sensitive pussy.

Dr. Monica: Your pussy tastes so good, I could do this all day. I have something more for you honey.

She took out a pair of surgical latex gloves, longer and softer than the usual ones, and a huge state-of-the-art vibrator. She sexily gloved up and took off her checked minidress as well as her bra. Her breasts seemed delicious. What a goddess body she had. Her thick black hair was loose and with her hands she resumed her passionate pussy massage. She varied the intensity and the number of fingers. She started with only one, then two and finally three fingers while stimulating with the vibrator.

She then laid down one me and kissed me.

Me: I have an idea! I think that you'll like it. Let's put on our dental outfit and do some roleplay. I want to play the dentist and you to be my patient.

Dr. Monica: What a great idea! I want you to f*ck me very hard on the dental chair!

We got up half naked and walked to her private dental room. As the alcohol that we drank earlier was starting to kick in, we were getting hornier. We put the green dental latex minidress on. Dr.Monica laid down on the chair and slightly spread her legs.

I masked and gloved up and took an explorer and another vibrator.

Me: Open wide sweetie.

Dr. Monica: What If I refuse Doctor? Will you restrain me?

She said sexily while fingering her pussy. She was craving me as much as I was craving her.

Never had I felt so horny and so eager to have sex.

Me: In this case you give me no choice.

I strapped her to the dental chair and inserted the mouth spreader into her mouth. Then, I stuck a high-intensity ball-shaped vibrator into her vagina. As the toy touched her labia, she started shaking vey hard because of the pleasure created by the vibrations. She seemed to love being strapped.

I sat on a vibrator-equipped stool and turned it on in maximum intensity as well.

Me: Good, let's begin now, shall we? So, what do we have in here? Perfect brushing, shining white teeth. I guess every dentist would dream of having a patient like you.

The teeth that for many months I had admired were now under my care, they were as perfect as I had pictured them. Dr. Monica's tongue was licking my gloved fingers and doing horny moans. She was mine. I could do whatever I wanted with her.

The feeling of wearing those tight with latex gloves was too much too handle. I loved being a dominant dentist and I could help but squish her tits.

Me: You have been a good girl and I am really impressed by your beautiful white teeth. I will reward you now.

I took off her dental gag and my surgical mask and kissed her. Then I moved between her legs and sucked her small clit before licking her labia. Her juices were so tasty. Her moans were becoming more intense as were mines with the vibrator between my thighs.

Dr. Monica: Please don't stop, I am about to reach it!

Me: Don't be so hasty, I have something more in store for you.

I spread a bit more her legs and put on a dildo belt. I penetrated her with quick back and forth movements until she orgasmed. Afterwards, I freed her from the chair, and as we swapped places, I let her penetrate me as well with the dildo belt until I reach the best orgasm in my whole life.

Me: Go faster baby ahhhh!

Dr. Monica: Feel me inside you honey!

In fact, she made me orgasm not with the dildo belt but by fingering me very hard with two gloved fingers.

Afterwards we took off our latex dental dress and laid next to each other, braless and pantyless on her bed still wearing our stockings. We were exhausted since our sex session lasted a bit more than 3 hours.

Me: This was so good, I think that now that I have tasted you, I will never be able to try something new.

Dr. Monica: I feel the same, I can say that you are as much a dental prodigy as you are a sex expert. What about you tell me about your dental team?

Me: Well, the person I have been thinking about is none other than you Monica. I want you to be my partner when treating problem patients. We could achieve great things!

Dr. Monica: I surely didn't expect that, I am flattered but what about Jessica? I can't leave my position as head dentist ...

Me: Don't you worry honey. I have thought about everything. For many weeks now I have been observing Jessica and she is more than qualified to become a head dentist, she is a sexy and very professional nurse, she will get the gist of the dentist position in no time. And for the nurses, the DRC has many potential candidates in mind. Our cause is becoming more and more popular. I am sure that dedicated nurses will join her team.

Dr. Monica: You're right, it's true that she has grown a lot lately, she will be able to handle things by herself. I will submit the idea to Dr. Linda first thing Monday but I have a condition as well. If we are doing this, I want you to move to my place and live with me. There is more than enough space for all you stuff, I have always thought that it was too big only for me. We will be able to improve dentistry together and to have more intimate sessions.

As she said it, I could not stop my hand from petting her breaths and pussy.

Me: It seems that we have a deal baby, ready for another round of sex?

Dr. Monica: If it's with you, I am always ready!

And so we did. We had sex all night long, trying all kinds of roleplays, new outfits and sex toys. I had big plans in mind for my brand-new interrogation ward. And now that I was with my beloved partner, nothing seemed impossible.

Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers