My Dream of the Scarlet Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my body is on fire and when her finger glides into me, I feel that something is happening that is far beyond everything I have deemed possible.

She must have dipped her finger into a poison that consumes me with lust, that manipulates my body. This is witchcraft. I feel like after this I will not be the same. Valerie will turn me into something wicked like her sex slave. And I wouldn't mind serving her, cleaning up after her clients have left, just to get a fraction of her attention. It is insane.

When I am about to climax, I whisper: "No, no, no!" But it is a whisper only in my mind. I don't want her to hear it and to stop, But I also don't want it to be over so soon. So, I gather all my strength to fight against it, to hold back.

Of course, she notices and gently tells me to relax, to enjoy it, and of course I follow her advice. There is nothing I can do against her sorcery.

This is pure beauty.

It is art.

It is too much.

When I climax, I feel like my flesh is raw, and when her fingers caress me while my lower body is caught in the most violent spasms, I push her hand away.

It is something I will regret. Something I would want to apologize for. I can only hope that she forgives my rudeness.

I never do apologize, though, I forget.

We are lying next to each other. My hand is gently playing with her breast, hers with my hair. I can't say anything. I don't want to speak. I just want to feel all my happiness circulate through my veins, and I don't want it to leave.

* * *

Of course, nothing like that will ever happen. I am too scared to approach her. I can't see myself do that, and I doubt that I will ever find the courage.

But I watch her every day as she leaves and when she returns. Those brief seconds make my day. The rest is filled with my imagination. All I can do is fantasize about my encounters with her. It might sound sad, it is not for me, though. My thoughts of her are purer than reality can ever be.

Just one thing, though: I have asked Google how I can learn to play the piano, and I am trying to put to music my dreams of our time together.

The end

12