My Dream Woman, My Sister-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
A dream comes true.
8.4k words
4.66
22k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who read my story of meeting my sister-in-law, Molly, thank you! Anyone else might benefit from reading it first, as it tells the story of how I met her. With that said, you don't need to, if you're rushed for time. That story is mostly about a three-some that I had the night that I met Molly. Additionally, I want to apologize to everyone that has been waiting about a year for this follow-up. I've been really busy, sorry!

To catch you all up, I saw Molly naked, on accident, the night that I met her. She was sleeping next to my identical twin brother, Rick. Thankfully she didn't wake up. Unfortunately for me, that night was the last time that I saw Molly's friends, that I also met that night, Naomi and Ginger. As much fun as we had, they were more interested in the hunt and I wasn't interested in playing hard to get. Rick and Molly obviously kept in touch though, as they eventually got married.

Over the next few months, Rick and Molly started getting more and more serious, until one day he came back to our place and told me that he was done with every other woman. He was in love. He was going to marry this woman. I wasn't surprised. Molly was stunning and kind and fun. I was extremely jealous of Rick, but also happy for him.

I didn't get to see as much of Molly as I would have liked, because I was studying pretty hard that last quarter. Eventually the fourth quarter ended and we went home for the summer. A week or so into that summer break, Molly came to our parent's house to meet them and have dinner. My mom, being a mom, made all of us dress all fancy. I was so excited about the fact that I was going to see Molly that night, so I wore one of my best button- down shirts. I thought that there was no sense in giving up, just in case. As much as I loved and respected my brother Rick, I was infatuated with Molly.

That night went as most people would expect. Molly was sweet and funny, and my parents loved meeting her. By the end of the night, I was convinced that if Rick tried to break up with her, my parents would literally kill him. She was trying to impress my parents, so she wore a long black dress that was ultra-conservative by her normal standards. I wasn't disappointed because it gave me a chance to really focus on her face. I hadn't noticed before just how pretty her smile was when she laughed. She also had this little dimple in her nose that I hadn't noticed before. Sadly, the night eventually ended and Rick walked her to her car. He was out there for at least fifteen minutes and came inside smiling really big, so my guess is that she game him head or something. I didn't ask, or want to know. Her car is small, so it couldn't have been much more than that.

My parents couldn't stop talking about her, and neither could Rick. She unfortunately lived about 1.5 hours away, so Rick didn't ask her to visit him. He was too much of a gentleman. Oh, and her parents were constantly travelling that summer, so I bet he just wanted to get laid. I can't blame him! Our parents, being parents, wanted more time to get to know her, so they asked Rick to invite her to our annual beach trip. Rick was more than happy to invite her, and I wasn't going to complain. That would mean that I'd get to see her in a swimsuit for the first time. Yes!! I hadn't seen anything besides her cleavage, since that first night.

The day that we left for the beach, Molly met us at our parent's house and we had a quick lunch. I remember that she was wearing this beautiful sunflower dress and white sandals. It wasn't as low cut as some of her outfits, but I was still able to get a nice preview of her sexy cleavage. My parents have a two row SUV, so we threw all of the luggage into the back and Molly volunteered to sit in the middle of the second row. My mom volunteered to sit back there too, with Molly and Rick, so that I could stretch out my long legs. I wasn't about to miss out on the opportunity to sit that close to the woman I'd been lusting over for months, so I told her that it would be better for her to sit up front so that we didn't get lost. My dad was legitimately bad with directions, so my plan worked.

Molly climbed in on the same side that I was sitting, and I got a split second look at the backs of her luscious legs. The next few hours were not too eventful, other than me being leg to leg and torso to torso with Molly. As a young single dude, who had been going through a bit of a dry spell, that was enough to give me a slight chubby. I swear that I saw Molly checking out my package a few times, but that could have just been my imagination.

The beach trip was amazing! Our slightly conservative parents didn't want Molly and Rick in the same room, so they rented a two bedroom condo with a pull-out couch in the common room. They were early sleepers though, so most of the nights, of course, Rick snuck into Molly's bedroom. I was desperate, so I would put my ear to the door and listen to them fucking. Molly was a soft moaner, but my imagination didn't need much. Especially since she had been wearing these sexy bikinis all week. While they weren't skimpy, which makes me think that she bought them just for this trip, they were enough to fuel my spank-bank for a nightly session in the shower. Thank you Molly!

So I have to tell you about my favorite story from that beach trip. It was on that very beach that for the first time that I know of, for sure, Molly checked me out. It was the fourth day, and Rick had decided that he wanted to swim, while Molly just wanted to tan. She was wearing this really nice green and black plaid bikini. I wanted to swim too, but this was the first time that they would have been apart on the beach, the whole trip, so I said that I was too tired. I laid on the beach towel next to Molly's and put my sunglasses on. After 15 or so minutes, I thought that Molly was asleep on her back, so I took a chance, made a pillow out of my shirt and turned on my side facing her. I had on dark sunglasses, so I was pretty sure that she couldn't see my eyes. A few minutes later I saw Molly stirring, so I squinted my eyes, just in case. I didn't want to close my eyes completely, just in case she decided to adjust her suit or something. Well, she must have been reading my mind because she pulled her top away slightly, to adjust her tits. While I didn't get to see her nipples, she came dangerously close. That was enough to get my dick hard in an instant. I didn't want to move, as I was pretending to be asleep. I just hoped it would go back down. Well, just my luck, it didn't and Molly noticed when she sat up slightly to look for Rick. How do I know that she noticed? Well, I saw her eyes stop when she got to my bathing suit. She didn't even try to avert her eyes. Maybe she thought that I was having a sex dream, or something. She stared at my hard-on for at least thirty seconds, before she appeared to snap out of it. She laid back down, this time on her stomach with her head facing me. She closed her eyes, but I wonder if she was thinking about my dick while she fell back asleep?

In the interest of time, I'm going to fast forward, as not much else worth mentioning happened for a while after that trip. Rick and Molly got married a few years later. They moved closer to her parents since Rick found a job up there. I wasn't so lucky. For several years after college, I went from job to job, because I lost interest after about a year or so. It wasn't until I found the job that I'm currently in, about six years ago, that I settled down. Did I mention that the job and my condo are each only about ten minutes away from Rick and Molly's house?

It wasn't just my jobs that I got bored of. I also had five girlfriends in that period, and my longest relationship was eleven months. I was excited because I thought that I finally found a lady that could make me as happy when I looked at her as I felt when I saw Molly, but even that gal eventually just didn't make me excited after a while. I began to get pretty depressed. So I focused more and more on my work. My only happiness was when Rick would invite me over to his house to watch a game and drink some beer. Many of those nights I would sleep on the couch, on the guise of being a safe driver, just to get more time with Molly. In all honesty, I really didn't want to drink and drive, but my motivation was more for Molly.

Most of the "next mornings," I'd wake up to Molly making breakfast. They had some really fancy coffee machine that was kind of loud. To this day, I love that coffee machine. It would wake me up and I'd get at least ten to twenty minutes with Molly before she woke up Rick for breakfast. Many of those mornings she would be wearing short shorts and a semi-sexy shirt. Once in a while I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra because I could see her hard nipples through her shirt. I would do my best to not get caught checking out her tits, but I know that she must have seen me. I wasn't that sly, I mean come on, I was hung over.

And let me tell you about those shorts. Every time that she reached for something higher in the cabinets, I'd get a quick glimpse of her bottom of her panties. Most of them had lace on the edges. I remember this one time that she was wearing the shortest shorts I'd ever seen her wearing. They came to right above the bottoms of her ass cheeks. They were pink and so was her shirt. The shirt showed a little bit of her stomach, which she'd done an amazing job of keeping tight. Not quite a six-pack, but pretty close. When she reached up to get the pancake powder, I saw her look back at me. I was openly staring at her ass cheeks, which were now halfway out of her shorts. She must have been wearing a thong, or no panties at all, because I could see so much of her sweet tail. She caught me red-handed and I didn't bother to look away. She laughed and then went back to getting the pancake powder. Yeah me!

About a year later, Rick was away on a work trip and I got a call from him. He told me that Molly had called him because the toilet wouldn't stop flushing over and over and over. I told him that I'd head over right away to see what I could do. I didn't want them to have to call a plumber, and super bonus, I'd get to have some alone time with Molly.

Molly was waiting for me at the front door. She looked frantic. I went upstairs and immediately closed the valve to the toilet. It stopped flushing soon after that. Molly was ecstatic. She ran over and hugged me for what felt like five minutes, but probably was only about 30 seconds. It was the first time that she'd hugged me like that. I felt her tits smashed against my chest. I couldn't feel a bra strap on her back, so I know for sure she wasn't wearing one. She thanked me profusely and then let go. I told her that I suspected that the flapper was messed up, and when I opened up the back, sure enough it was. She told me that she wanted to change before we went to the store to get a new flapper. The toilet was in their master bedroom so she excused herself to their closet. She didn't close the door all the way, but unfortunately I couldn't see anything from the bathroom. I certainly tried. Nothing else noteworthy happened that morning, but I didn't soon forget the feeling of her tits against my chest. I thought about that hug for many nights as I wacked off after a long day at work.

It was a few months later that I got a call from Molly late on a Saturday morning. She told me that once again, Rick was away for work. She was trying to replace the shower wand and couldn't get the old one off. She didn't want to wait for Rick to get home, because she wanted to surprise him. So she asked me for some help, if I was free. I had plans that day, but suddenly they didn't seem that important. I quickly put on something and headed right over. When I got there, I was a pleasantly surprised. She was wearing the same short pink pajama set that I'd seen her in a while back. She gave me a hug, which was longer than it needed to be, but shorter than the previous time. Oh well...

We went upstairs to their bathroom and I opened my tool bag. I pulled out a wrench and within a minute I had the old shower wand off. After I put the old wand on the floor outside the shower, I came up with a crazy idea. She was standing in front of the pipe for the shower head when I took a chance. I put the water on full blast and it hit her right in the middle of her chest. She jumped back and I laughed as I turned the water back off. I told her that I was just cleaning out the pipe before we installed the new wand and then put on the slyest smile possible. It was a huge risk, so thankfully she started laughing. I couldn't help it, and I looked down at her shirt. Sure enough, she was certainly not wearing a bra, because I could see her delicious nipples and her areolas through her soaking wet shirt. She took my momentary distraction as an opportunity to get revenge. She pushed me down and jumped out of the shower as she turned the water on me this time. It was super cold! I jumped up and turned it off as she ran away. This led to me chasing her around the bathroom.

I finally was able to catch her and honestly, I wasn't sure what to do next. So I did the only thing that came to my horny mind. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug and began tickling her. I know it's a bit immature, but it's what came to mind. She started squirming and laughing, which just egged me on and I tickled her harder. Eventually she was able to get free; not that I was holding on too tight. I was drenched when I grabbed her, so our tickle fight led to her getting almost as wet as me. She looked down and saw just how visible her breasts were and put her arms across her chest. I guess she didn't notice how wet her shorts were, because as soon as I looked lower, I could see that she had major camel toe.

After like thirty seconds of laughing, she told me to turn around. I did as she asked and I heard water hitting the floor of the shower. She must have been ringing out her shirt. I heard her putting her shirt back on and then she told me that I could turn back around. Her shirt was less clingy, but still was sort of see through. I wasn't complaining!

I didn't want to be too obvious, so I grabbed the new shower wand and walked back over to the shower. I asked her if she minded me taking my shirt off. She didn't object. I then told her to stand back this time while I cleared out the pipe before we installed the new wand. The first time was funny, but I didn't want to risk making her mad at me. We put the new shower wand on and I collected my tools.

Molly told me that she was going to get out of her wet clothes and asked me if I wanted to borrow some of Rick's clothes. I accepted, since I was pretty cold in my wet shorts. She gave me a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and then headed to her closet to change. When I was done, I grabbed my tool bag and headed down to the kitchen.

Molly met me there a minute or so later and asked me if I was hungry. In my mind, any excuse to stay longer. Especially if she was going to be wearing what she had put on. She had chosen a short white dress that had a relatively low neckline in the front. It also barely came below her butt cheeks.

She mentioned making soup, to warm us up from earlier, and then winked at me. I laughed and said that it sounded good. She went over to the pantry and bent over at the waist to pick up two cans of soup. It was only for a brief second, but I swear that I saw a flash of her pussy lips. I know that I saw her ass cheeks! Could she really be going commando? I know I was, because she didn't give me any dry underwear. I began wondering if she had done that on purpose. She put both cans into a pot and asked me if I liked oyster crackers in my soup. Why yes I do. She went back to the pantry and bent even further over. This time I was gifted my first unobstructed view of her exquisite pussy since the first night that I met her and I saw her laying in the bed naked, next to Rick.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful lips. They hung maybe a quarter inch below the entrance to her love canal. The inner lips were just barely shorter than her outer lips. I think that I might have even seen a little wetness. I began wondering if I made her wet? Was she thinking about me? This brief moment probably only lasted a few seconds, but it was the best few seconds I had experienced in years! Molly had the perfect body, and her pussy may just be her best feature.

Molly picked up the crackers and then, while still bent over, looked behind herself at me. She saw exactly where I was looking and didn't move a muscle. She wanted me to look. I was already caught, so I just kept looking. She didn't say anything as she stood up and walked back to the counter. She asked me if I wanted a beer. I reminded her that I don't drink and drive and she said that was ok because I am always welcome to stay until I sober up. I graciously accepted Molly's invitation since I wanted to see just where she wanted to take our day. So she gave each of us a beer, which we began to drink while the soup warmed up. I was beginning to get a little nervous, plus I was thirsty, so I finished mine quickly. I got up to get another one from the fridge and asked her if she wanted one. She was only about halfway through her first one, but she mentioned wanting to keep up with me, so she chugged the rest. I laughed as she let out this large burp. It was so unlike her, but so were many other things that happened so far that day.

Molly and I kept drinking beer after beer, as we ate our soup and talked about whatever. By the time that we were done eating our soup, we each had drank three beers. I went to get a fourth for both of us when Molly mentioned having a margarita maker. She suggested making some margaritas and then watching a movie. I liked where this party was going and I told her such. She smiled and then began pulling out the ingredients for the margaritas. She walked over to the cabinet and began reaching up for the margarita making machine and put her hands way above her head. As she reached higher and higher, her dress followed accordingly. I once again was gifted with a splendid view of her super sexy butt. These mounds of flesh were full and scrumptious and I may have begun drooling. She certainly took her time reaching for the machine. She eventually put her empty hands down and turned around. She said that usually Rick gets the machine down and asked me if I could get it for her.

I walked over to the cabinet and she scooted over. I reached the margarita machine relatively easily. She then asked me if I could get the margarita salt. I inquired into where it was and she pointed up. I didn't see it, so I asked again. She put her hand on my shoulder and used it as leverage jump up and point to the shelf next to where the machine had been. I stood on my tippy toes and still couldn't see it. I asked her to hold my hand while I climbed up to kneel on the counter, since I was getting tipsy from three beers in less than an hour. She grabbed my hand while I got up on the counter. I was able to reach the salt with the hand that she wasn't holding. She helped me down and then began putting all of the ingredients into the margarita maker. I got two glasses out, cut up a lime and put that and then the salt along the rims.

Once our margaritas were made, we headed into the family room and I sat on the smaller sofa, thinking that she's sit on the bigger one. Thankfully I was wrong. Molly sat right next to me on the smaller sofa. Score one for me! I'd get to look down her dress and see her tits during the movie!

Molly put on the TV and asked me what I wanted to watch. I told her that I didn't care. Molly told me that as long as I didn't mind that she'd take this as her chance to pick something that Rick normally wouldn't want to watch. I didn't care; I just wanted to spend more time in Molly's presence. She picked a romance movie with Ryan Gosling and Kristen Dunst named "All Good Things." The thumbnail showed Kristen Dunst topless, so I was actually kind of excited!