My Dreams Quickly Become Very Real

Story Info
I discover who I really am through Mistress Kate.
3.8k words
4.6
19.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is Chapter 3 of my fantisized Self-Realization story! To understand the whole story, please read the past two chapters for maximum hotness! Thank you for reading, I have so much fun writing these!!!**

Mistress Kate's clear instructions to go this entire week without masturbating has been killing me! People would think I am crazy for going from the hardest orgasm I have ever had, to a week of no stimulation. As the week progressed, I could feel myself getting hard easier and more frequently, making the whole ordeal drag on even longer. It got to the point where a breeze blowing on my crotch would make me cum.

Of course, this week out of all weeks, my boss asked me to come in on Saturday to help cover a shift. Not wanting to disappoint him, I agreed, even though this has been the longest week of feeling my throbbing cock aching for attention.

After a long and stressful Saturday, the clock finally read 4:45pm and I was able to start packing things up for day. I stuffed my laptop and papers into my bag and practically ran out the door, wanting to get home so bad. After what felt like the longest 10 minutes, I finally made it home and now it was time to prepare.

I knew that the visit over to Mistress Kate's house would most likely involve more anal play, so I was smart to think ahead and buy another enema kit. I prepared a shower and got myself cleaned up and ran the enema a few times until I ran clean. I put the chastity cage on my dick when I was flaccid and instantly I could feel myself straining against it. I wanted tonight to be special so I dressed up in a nice pair of my women's skinny jeans and a collared shirt that I tucked in. Of course I wore the pink thong underneath. I felt like Mistress Kate would appreciate her slave looking good. I packed the babydoll dress in a bag, along with the butt plugs, prostate vibrator, and both the 4 inch and the 8 inch dildos. Already, I could feel my cock wanting to break through the cage, I had to adjust myself in a mirror. My heart started beating faster as 7:30pm came by. It was only a 20 minute drive to her house so I wanted to give myself plenty of time to get there, last thing I want to do is be late.

I packed the things into my car and started the drive towards her house. The traffic was steady and I was praying for no road construction or accidents that could possibly make me late. After getting stuck at most of the red lights along the route, I finally pulled up to her house, with 3 minutes to spare. I grabbed my bag and started walking up the steps leading towards the house. It was an older style house that was kept up very well. The grass must have been freshly cut and the leaves on the trees slowly rustled with the slight chilly breeze in the air. I stepped up to the door and looked at my phone, it said 7:59pm. I waited until exactly 8pm to ring the doorbell. I waited a few seconds until I heard footsteps walking towards the door. The breeze felt colder as I got cold shivers down my spine and goosebumps all over my body in anticipation for what will happen next.

The door opened and I was greated by what I could best describe as an absolute Goddess. Mistress Kate appeared in the doorway in a tight leather top that made her cleavage pop out. She also has a black leather skirt that barely goes halfway down her thighs, with dark fishnet stockings underneath. I look down at her black leather boots that looked freshly polished. I stood there in shock when I heard a voice.

"Well...I'm glad to see you on time," Mistress Kate said in a slow tone.

I am still standing there not sure whether I should run away screaming or jump in and get started.

"Are you going to answer me boy?"

"Y y y yes Kate...Mistress Kate, I'm sorry," I said stammering my words.

"I'll let that one slide as you followed my orders to the minute, I thought you weren't going to come. Speaking of that, you didn't cum, did you?" she said, lifting her eyebrow at me.

"No Mistress Kate, I've been good, just as you asked."

Mistress Kate bends down and grabs my crotch. My knees turn to jelly and I almost collapse. My cock is ready to explode as I look around to see if any of the neighbors can see.

"So you have. Come in," she motions for me to follow. I look around again then follow her into the house. She closes the door behind me.

I look around and from the looks of it, it looks like an average house. It actually looked pretty cozy but I could only imagine the bedroom.

"I'm glad you could make it, I see you brought your things," she said.

"Yes Mistress Kate, I brought everything you said for me to bring."

"But did you bring everything? Turn around and put your hands on your head!" she said still in a soft tone.

I hesitated for a second, then slowly turned around and interlocked my hands on my head.

She slowly reaches for my back and starts to pull out the back of my tucked in shirt. Her hands were cold so it sent chills throughout my body. Once my bare skin was exposed, she reached both hands down the back of my jeans. She then slowly lifted her hands out, with the sides of my pink thong with them. She held the sides with her fingers and tugged on them a bit. I could feel the thong sticking further up my ass and pressing against my screaming cock. She slowly kept tugging on them until she let go and they were still visible above my jeans. I let out a quiet moan.

"Good boy, you wore the thong but you should not be wearing a men's shirt, take it off now!" her tone sounded more strict.

I quickly unbuttoned the shirt and tossed it onto a chair.

"You really need some discipline don't you? A sissy like you wearing a men's shirt and practicing bad manners by throwing your shirt, not folding it neatly? Plus I still haven't forgotten when you incorrectly addressed me over the phone last week," she said with a severe tone.

"I'm sorry Mistress Kate, I'm still new to this. I meant no disrespect,"

"I know you didn't sweetie, but how will you ever learn if I don't punish you? Take your pants off and put the babydoll on right now mister!"

"Yes Mistress Kate," I said, feeling like I have gone in over my head but loving every moment of it at the same time. I unbutton the jeans and pull them down, feeling embarrassed, for I have never stripped in front of anyone before. I stood there, only in my little pink thong.

"You know I always love a boy in chastity," she said.

I looked over and saw Mistress Kate motioning towards the bag. I reached in and pulled the babydoll out and put it in, it still coming down to barely cover my crotch. I don't know why, it might have been my inner sissy coming out, but I instinctively put my hands behind my back when Mistress Kate walked over.

"Let's take this into the bedroom, shall we?" she grabbed my bag and I followed her into the bedroom. She opened the door and it was completely different from the rest of the house. The walls were red and the bed had a black frame with black sheets. There were shelves with everything from lube to toys to restraints and sexy clothing.

"Before we do anything, we need to sissify you more. I promise you will love it!" Mistress Kate said with a devilish grin on her face.

She presented me with black stockings and a black garter belt. She helped me into them with my newly shaven legs and adjusted the belt for a perfect fit and clipped it to the stockings. Occasionally she would brush her hand against my locked up cock, making it really hard to stand still.

"Have you worn high heels before?" she asked.

"I wore my aunt's as a joke when I was little if that counts"

"Perfect! See, you have been a sissy all your life and didn't know it!"

She walked into the closet and came back with black high heels and slipped them on my feet. I tried walking around but struggled so I stood still. At least until she told me to go into the bathroom. I stumbled over to the bathroom, trying not to break an ankle, when she started pulling a makeup bag out. The next 15 minutes consisted of her putting fake eyelashes on me, rose red lipstick and black sparkly eyeshadow and mascara around my eyes.

When she finished, she stepped back to admire her work. I looked in the mirror and almost started to cry. Not because I was wearing make up and dressed like a slut, but because I have never seen myself look so good. The pink thong really complemented the black belt and stockings. It was at that moment I realized I was not meant to be a guy, but to be a sissy girl.

Mistress Kate saw my eyes start to water and warned me to not get tears all over her work or there would be very severe consequences that she assured me I would not enjoy. I pulled myself together and stumbled out of the bathroom.

Mistress Kate sat down in a chair infront of the bed. "Now that you are dressed for the part, we can carry out your punishment for your negligence. Come over here and bend over my lap,"

Starting to get used to the high heels, I slowly walked over to her and laid on her lap, my feet off the ground.

Mistress Kate had a pair of furry handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. I knew what was coming and completely submitted to her and let it happen.

"Perfect. How old were you again sissy?"

"22, Mistress Kate"

"22. And you were negligent how many times now? 3 times? So that totals 66 spankings to your little ass. I think that is fair, don't you?" Mistress Kate said teasingly.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

"Yes Mistress, what?" she said.

"Yes Mistress Kate, please punish me. I deserve your spankings for my careless negligence."

"That's more like it. 66 spankings to each cheek it is!" Mistress Kate laughed.

"Wait, I thought it was only 66?"

"Are you questioning me slave? It sounds like you are."

"No Mistress Kate,"

"Good, I want you to count out loud every spank. If you miss one we start all over," she said, grabbing a hairbrush.

All I could see was the floor when I felt Mistress Kate put a hand on my back and the first spank on my right butt cheek. It stung and I yelped one! I then counted every spank after that, each one feeling harder than the last, as my ass started to heat up and turn red. I tried wiggling as I screamed out the numbers but her hand steadied me on her lap. My legs were dangling in the air trying to escape but no luck.

After what felt like hours, I was screaming with every spank. "129....130.....131....132!" I felt relief as I finished counting and was sobbing. Mistress Kate put down the hair brush and softly rubbed my ass. It felt like it was on fire. I have spanked myself in the past but never anything like this. She helped me up and unlocked the hand cuffs. I turned around to look in the mirror on the wall and my ass was a dark maroon color, with some blue spots in the middle where she focused most of her spanks. I could see some blood running down my ass cheeks. My makeup was running down my cheeks as well from the tears.

"You handled that well. Now you know what happens when you disobey me, right?" Mistress Kate said.

"Yes, Mistress Kate," I said, still whimpering a bit.

"Good. I need to grab a few things, I'll be back. Take a seat...or just stand, whatever your ass prefers," she said and left the room.

I stood in silence, staring at myself in the mirror. The tears on my face have mostly dried up but the eye shadow and mascara are streaked down my face. I turned to get a look at my now dark maroon ass, still with my bright pink thong and the black garter belt. My ass was in a lot of pain, but the pain has turned more into pleasure, it actually started to feel good as the cool air from the air conditioning blew against it. I knew after this that I am a sissy and this is how I will dress from now on. I wanted to cry again when the door opened.

"Okay slave, now that you are recovered, I think it is time to really show the sissy in you," Mistress Kate said, wearing a strap on harness with my 8 inch dildo sticking out. I had never used it before, only the 4 inch.

She walks up to me and passionately kisses me. I was surprised because 5 minutes ago she was destroying my ass now she's kissing me. But at this point, I was so turned on that I kissed her back. I enjoyed the kiss until I felt a sharp pain on my left nipple as she put a nipple clamp on it. I let out a loud moan into her mouth but kept the kiss going. The right clamp went on and I moaned again. She moved her lips away and I opened my eyes. I looked down and saw a silver chain attached to my nipples, which she teasingly pulled, causing me to yelp.

"Do you have the key to your cage?" she asked.

"It's in my left pocket in my jeans"

"Good, maybe if you're good, I'll unlock you for a sweet release. I want you on all fours on the bed with your hands behind your back now!" Mistress Kate demanded.

I got into position on the bed and she pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed them. She also cuffed my ankles together as well, so I couldn't move at all. She pulled out a ball gag and strapped it to my mouth, all I could do was muffle and moan.

"Your safe word is Cardinal, as that's my favorite bird," Mistress Kate said.

She ran to the living room to grab my key and came back and put it on the bed side table next to me. Then she stood behind me and started playing with my body. She ran her nails down my whole back, sending shivers throughout my body. She gave my right ass cheek a slap, which hurt, as it was still sore from earlier. She pushed my pink thong to the side and massaged my asshole.

The sensation felt weird but so good at the same time. I felt a squirt of lube on my asshole and then a finger slowly inserted in. It felt tight at first but after a couple pull outs and back in, I started to loosen up. Then I felt two fingers going in and out of me. She did this for a while to get me all loosened up for her cock. She pressed the head against my hole.

"Are you ready sissy?"

"Mmhmmm" I moaned through the gag.

She squirted more lube on my ass and on the dildo and slowly started to push. I instantly tensed up at the foreign invader and arched my back. She pulled back and whispered in my ear that I can take it.

Mistress Kate tried again, slowly pushing the head against my hole. I moaned loudly into the gag as she slowly pushed back and forth until the tip of the head went in. I let out a loud squeal as she pulled out and pushed back in to the base of the head. She did this a few more times until she started pushing in more.

By this time, my ass felt so stretched out and full but I saw myself in the mirror and wanted more. She slid in a few more inches and stopped, slowly pulling back out then back in again. Finally, she pushed and the whole 8 inches of pure bliss inside me and I felt the warmth of her stomach against my lower back.

She stayed there for a second for me to feel the girth, then painfully slowly pulled out until my ass gapped, needing more, wanting more. I could feel my cock leaking under me as it desperately wanted attention.

When she knew I was relaxed, she grabbed my hips and pushed her cock all the way into me, making me cry out through my gag. I could feel tears running down my face again, probably smearing my makeup all over my face.

Mistress Kate pulled all the way out and pushed all the way in again, each time she went faster until she was fucking me at a steady rate. I could feel every inch of her cock inside of me and rub against my prostate, making me leak more and more. She slapped my ass a few times as well to add to my moaning and whimpering.

By this point, she was really fucking me now. I could hear her breath quicken and the verbal humiliation begin.

"What happened to the man who came in through my front door? All I see here is a sissy who loves to take... it... in... the... ass" she said, thrusting between words.

"Who is my sissy slut now?"

"Mhhmmm" I moaned.

She slapped my ass. "I said, who is my sissy slut now!"

"I am your sissy slut" I muffled through the gag.

"Yeah you are! Just wait until I tell my friends about how hungry you are for my cock! They are going to be so jealous!" she said, moaning as well.

She kept thrusting harder and harder, her breathing quickening and her moaning becoming louder. She thrusted one more time until I could tell that she was starting to orgasm. She grabbed onto my hair and pulled it, bringing my head up towards the mirror infront of me and I could see her head back and back arching as she pegged me through her orgasm.

When she calmed down, she stopped and pulled out of me, I could feel the cool air in my gaping asshole. She unlocked my wrists and told me to lay on my back.

I did what she commanded and she locked my wrists up again above my head. She then grabbed the key and unlocked my chastity cage. I swear I have never felt more relief as my cock instantly turned rock hard and ready to cum any minute. I tried to moan a 'thank you' through the gag but she was already going for round two with lube on the strap on and already back in my ass. I moaned loudly, as her cock was hitting different areas than the last but still hitting my prostate. I could see my cock leaking onto my stomach and throbbing with pleasure.

She pulled on my nipple clamps, making me moan even louder. I looked her straight into the fire in her eyes and she knew I wanted to cum.

"Do you want to cum sissy?" she yelled.

"Yes Mistress," I moaned through the gag.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I was in so much ecstacy that I could not think straight anymore. I could feel my balls full and ready to release any time now.

"I'm going to count down and you cannot cum until I tell you to. Do you understand slave?" Mistress Kate said.

"Mmmhmmmm" I said, still looking her in the eyes.

"10......9......8....." she started to count down with a few thrusts in between counts. I was so close to cumming, I was trying so hard not to cum early.

"7...6...5.......4" the pleasure was unbearable, I was squeezing my kegel muscles as much as I could.

"3....2....1....cum for me slave. Cum like the slut you are " she stroked my cock the fastest she could while still fucking me in the ass.

I'm still not entirely sure what happened because I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I let go and wave after wave of pleasure engulfed my entire body. My whole body spasmed, or at least what it could with me tied to the bed. I tried to keep eye contact with her but my vision got blurry and everything slowly turned black for a few seconds. Spurt after spurt of cum shot onto my chest and my chin, I did not know the human body could produce that much semen.

Eventually, the orgasm subsided and I just laid there, in disbelief of what just happened. I was still breathing heavily and could feel the cum on my stomach and chest through the babydoll dress start to cool, as my body tingled with every move.

Mistress Kate pulled out of me and untied me from the bed. I just stared at her, as far as I knew, we were the only two people in the world and nothing existed outside of this room.

"How was that?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"I uh....I uh....I don't know what to say," I said, still in a daze.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I know you enjoyed it, I sure did!"

She helped me off the bed and walked me over infront of the mirror, my legs trembling. I saw the true image of myself. My makeup was smeared all over my face with cum on the tip of my chin, my babydoll all wrinkled with multiple spurts of cum all over it, my thong still off to the side with my dick sticking out from it, and the garter belt crooked and the clips not connected to the stockings, that were all messed up and not straight.

"Is this who I am now?" I asked.

"Yes slave, I'm afraid you will never go back to your normal life. This is your normal life now," Mistress Kate said, taking the cum from my chin on her fingers and using my mouth to suck it off.

12