My Emotional Support Pet

Info
Sometimes even Mistress needs to be taken care of.
264 words
4.47
3.1k
2
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress/Priestess/Goddess has been very overwhelmed which can put her in a more submissive headspace. She clearly has so much guilt about not being able to be "Mistress" when she knows you need her, too.

Please forgive me.... is that your finger on my clit, pet? You want to help me relax? But... it's *my* job to take care of *you*.... then again, maybe you could be my emotional support animal and help soothe my anxiety with your fingers and your tongue on my cunt...? I don't think I gave you permission, but..... I guess that's what an emotional support pet is for!


PS -- to all my beautiful submissives, my sweet girls and sissyboys, my lovely angels, my naughty bratty little sluts, my precious pets, little ones, obedient slaves, dutiful acolytes, and devoted worshippers... my wonderful, giving, trusting, powerful bottoms and those who just hang out in that headspace part time but come to me to help you sooth that aching need to be taken and used....

I am so sorry to have been so distant from you of late. This and another audio forthcoming called "Evolution of a Domme" will go into greater detail wny you have seem so little of me in the Domme roles you have come to love and expect from me.

But I hope this helps. And I promise... I will be back in top form soon. And then there will be no mercy.... 😈 So... enjoy the freedom for now.

Loves and 💋s,

T.


[F4A][soft Domme][anxiety][praise][vulnerability][emotional][submissive listener][switchy dynamics][fingering][cunnilingus][squirting][cum drinking][power shift][pet play][comfort][wet noises][tongue fucking][pussy grinding on face][female orgasm][multiple o]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

I am so glad and happy to be your emotional support pet when you need me. That's exactly why I have this DIY dog collar. Whenever I see it I put it on and take care of you. Next time I plan to give you a bubble bath and wash you from head to toe, and give you a good long foot massage and lick and suck each toe before I get to the main event, which is showing your kitty how much I adore her.

Share this

Similar Stories

Want Some Dessert? We've just finished dinner... and you want a little dessert.in Audio
I Taste Amazing on Your Mouth Find out just how good I taste.in Audio
A Cock to Fuck My Girl I wish I had a cock to fuck my pretty girl with...in Audio
"You": My Beautiful Submissive Girl My girl... have I told you how much I adore you?in Audio
Smash or Pass Ends with You on Top An innocent game turns into a hot tangle of limbs and mouths.in Audio
More Stories