My English Lilly Ch. 06

Story Info
Last days of pleasure before leave ends.
5k words
4.33
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers

Not sure how long we slept, I woke to the wonderful sensation of a hand stroking me, looking down I saw Tina a smile on her face put her finger to her lips pointing at a sound asleep Lilly.

She then moved over taking me in her mouth, licking the tip then down to the base, licking my balls, taking first one then the other in her mouth her eyes never leaving mine except a glance at Lilly. Teasing me then again licking up and around my cock base up the inside of it to the tip.

I was soon quivering and fighting the urge to squirm. She took me deep in her mouth teasing then sucking in around it.

Soon she had me at the back of her throat, taking me into it, throat fucking me our eyes glazed over my breathing getting taken grabbing the sheets clenching them to fight the sensational sensations flooding through me. Then reaching down to hold her hair out of her eyes to make sure we kept eye contact.

Gritting my teeth to try and stay quiet her mouth throat doing such pleasure as she fucked me with them.

Soon I felt myself so close, so, so close Tina could sense it too. She pulled off my thickness,

"Cum daddy cum for me. " she said quickly then her mouth was back on me sucking bobbing fast down and up on it gagging as it entered her throat, hands squeezing my backs trying to milk it all out of me.

I was now jerking up as the sensations took over no longer able to control myself. Lilly felt the movement of the bed and started stirring.

Looking first up at me then down to see what Tina was doing, she smiled and began rubbing my chest woth one hand putting her other hand on the back of Tina's head pushing her on my cock harder smiling laughing even

"Yes take all that cock deep, you little slut, suck it deep." Lilly practically screamed.

" Yes Daddy fill that sluts throat with your cum, fill her good." Lilly had a look in her eyes of pleasure and deviousness.

With that I began spurting stream after stream of hot thick sticky cum down her throat, Lilly holding Tina's head down on it maniacally. Watching her gag, throat and mouth filling till cum and slobber was running out of her mouth. Finally releasing her grip letting Tina back off it. She immediately had her mouth on it sucking licking all the rest of the cum she could. Then they were kissing sharing my cum between each other.

" I see how it is, you little slut, couldn't resist getting his first cum of the day while I slept huh? " Lilly was laughing smiling at us both.

" Let's all get showers and prepare for the day." Lilly stated.

"Showers?" Was Tina's reply " I was hoping we could all shower together get all of our spots clean."

"Well one thing's for sure thar shower is definitely big enough for all of us, but ummm can we behave enough to CLEAN each other properly, it has been a very eventful several days already, maybe some contact and some anticipation built for later is called for now." I state.

"Promise Daddy we will behave." came from them simultaneously.

With that up and out of the bed we went to the Loo and the large Shower Lilly had in her Flat.

We entered the glassed in shower somehow just right, me sandwiched between the 2 beauties. Both their hands on me lathering me up as we set the shower to pulse and got the temperature just right. 2 hands on my chest and front, 2 on my backside and by backside I do mean backside making me jump.

Being tickled as they meant to wash every little inch of me. My balls, my cock, my chest, my ass, my back, my rosebud. Every nook and cranny.

That was ok by me as I felt the stirrings, because I meant to find each and every one of their nooks and cranny. Make them jump, shutter, quiver, and moan in pleasures.

"OK now we said we'd behave in here and if ya'll keep it up there won't be much more behaving." I said with a grin.

Really, I was wanting to bend each of them over and fuck them hard till they came squirted whatever I could make them do.

They had me so turned on and hot. But restraint I would have, as I really wanted to have an enjoyable day and then really wear them out, each and every part of them. I knew my pass was about to be over, and I'd be back on base, and time limited for spending and enjoying like this.

"Oh, ok Daddy, we'll behave." Lilly giggled.

" Yes sir, daddy we'll behave." Came from Tina

And just like that they started washing each other and I went right to helping each of them wash all their nooks, first with Tina then to Lilly giving her the extra attention I felt she deserved.

We washed each other well, knowing they both were wetter between the kegs now than what the water from the shower did. And me raging thick hard swollen, we exited the shower drying each other off then letting each finish drying themselves. Knowing ti much attention would draw us right back to naughtiness.

Back in the main room. Lilly and Tina, I could tell were up to something, giggling, whispering.

"Ok a relaxing day remember." I said "But here it is, both of you can only wear Stockings garters, and Well if you need some Breast support. Nothing else."

" Oh and of course each of you can place those remote-controlled butt plugs in, and hand me the remotes." I added

"Oh, daddy you're going to torture us today,, aren't you?" Tina half asked half stated.

I simply smiled putting on a pair of Silk Boxers Lilly had given me a day or 2 before.

"Daddy ummm, ummm, how about I take Tina's remote. I know just when to trigger her. " Lilly asked me.

"Oh no daddy don't, don't let her she'll she'll be cruel and drive me to edge all day." Tina pleaded.

With her saying that I laughed and handed Lilly the remote for Tina after clicking them both on and hitting them to high.

They both jumped sky high and moaned.

"Rule number 1, no cumming unless I give permission, clear on this?" I said with a grin.

"Rule 2 ask permission before any playing, with me or each other."

"Rule 3 no clothes and remember Pineapple is the safe word." I added

So, we spent the day like this, me and Lilly tapping the remotes to their plugs when they seemed to least expect it, driving them to edge. Then releasing.

At some point in the day Lilly put a Green collar on Tina, and a Red one on herself.

She had said "This will be a reminder of who is in charge today."

The scene so arousing, so tempting as they walked around lounged around close to me and each other, us laying together touching slightly, careful not to start playing.

We drank a few bottles of Pineapple Mango Gatorade throughout the day making sure we were thoroughly hydrated. We watched some T.V. rested.

Then as Lilly was laughing as she had Tina hopping around shuddering, quivering.

"Please Daddy Please, she has me so close to cumming, please may I cum, I can't hold it back much longer." Tina moaned.

I quickly went to tapping the remote to Lilly's plug seeing her jump and quiver as I did.

I laughed and said " Well turnabout is fair play, Maybe I take her to edge too, you have permission to help, touch Lilly and make her know she is being touched properly Little Tina."

No further prompting was needed Tina was kissing Lilly, her hands roaming along her body finding the spots that made each of them shiver in anticipation.

Soon the were both begging to cum, I told them to lay down, side by side. Handing Tina, Lilly's remote winking, I spread their legs and using both hands I put my fingers along their wet tight slits and stroked teased while they both went to tapping each other's butt plug remotes.

My fingers slid inside them both getting a moan and grunt out of both of them at once. Sliding in and out and then again finger fucking them both feeling the vibrations of their plugs through their pussy walls.

Both were pleading to cum, and pleading some more.

"Cum girl's cum, cum all over Daddy's fingers, CUM. I stated.

With that they both were screaming, clenching and quivering all around my fingers almost breaking them.

As they started to come down from their orgasms, I pulled my fingers out tasting them both then offering them the fingers that had been in the other one, to taste and clean off.

With a nods at each other they seemingly jumped up and rolled me over kissing me and each other heartily. Hands roaming all over me grasping my balls and cock, rubbing my chest teasing me.

Lilly caught my eyes, put her fingers to her mouth in a shushing motion, got up and went to a dresser reaching in grabbing some things out of it and padded back to us.

By Now Tina had my cock between her lips mouth slurping on it. Lilly came up behind Tina a mischievously evil grin on her face, a strap-on fastened around her waist.

Lilly from behind Tina straddled her doggy style, Tina suddenly moaned around my cock as I could tell Lilly had entered Tina's sweet pussy with a hard deep thrust.

What I hadn't noticed was the 2 leashes she had clipped to the collar on Tina's neck, 1 ran back to clip on the collar around Lilly's neck, the other had a hand grip and connecting to both of their collars she just let it dangle beside us.

Lilly, I noticed with each thrust seemed to pull on the one connecting her and Tina together.

Tina was now moaning loudly as Lilly was stroking fast deep and hard inside her, my cock now deep in Tina's throat feeling the vibrations and the pull as she got spit roasted. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the deepest passion and erotic sensations, moaning so loudly even with my cock in her throat.

Lilly was now grunting moaning as she thrust pounding Tina's pussy so hard. Her eyes locked on mine staring deeply into my passion filled eyes, as I watched them both and felt such wonderful sensations.

Lilly suddenly exclaimed, "Remember ask Daddy before you cum, don't cum without permission."

I had to laugh at that because the way Lilly had a hold on Tina's leash and head, Tina would have to really make an effort to get a breath to ask permission. I really think that was why Lilly said it, she was enjoying the control over Tina.

Tina being spit-roasted throat fucked and pussy filled, was moaning so loud causing an intense vibration around my cock

Tina was now gagging a lot slobber running all over. I had reached and found the leash and pulled on it so it drew Lilly closer and relaxed the tension on Tina a bit so if she needed more air or to beg to cum she could.

She took the hint, amd quickly she begged.

"Daddy oh Daddy Please Daddy can I cum please, I don't know how long I can hold back. It feels so good."

And she was back bobbing on my duck throat deep on it.

I simply replied, " Cum baby cum for Daddy, cum all over Lilly."

And cum she did, moaning so loudly practically a scream. The vibrations sending me I've rather edge.

I began shooting stream after stream of Hot thick sticky cum down her throat as she convulsed all over the strap on Lilly had so deep inside her.

Lilly moaning as I could tell the quivering clenching that Tina was doing on it was sending deep vibrations up and in Lilly's pussy.

I shuddered as I came and came, feeling Tina convulse in pure orgasmic bliss. Eyes locked on both of them as 2 of the 3 of us came so loudly.

As we came down from orgasms, Lilly pulled the strap-on off quickly and grabbed Tina's head burying her face in her pussy, Tina somehow working around so her pussy was over my mouth and how, we did it a tangle of knots, but Lilly was licking and rubbing my Cock and Balls tasting all of the juices left there.

My tongue driving deep twisting and vibrating along Tina's tight inner walls feeling her spasm at each motion of it, Lilly's mmmm vibrations on my cock ans balls as she licked them so ferociously, knowing Tina was doing to Lilly what I was doing to her.

Excitement grew spasms intensified, and then Lilly screamed out very loudly deafening even as she came.

The sound of her cumming sending Tina over the edge, not to mention that I had hit the 2 remotes onto pulsate mode just as we got in our knotted positions.

Tina now was moaning screaming in her orgasmic ecstasy.

We all basically collapsed after that not sure how long we slept, I woke to find Tina and Lilly scurrying around the room.

"Oh my God I'm going to be late to the job." Tina stated flushed.

"Just get a quick shower and dress, leave the plug in and you'll have a reminder of whats waiting for you in a few hours when you get off at the pub." Lilly laughed.

So off they went getting Tina ready for work as I dosed and drank more Gatorade.

When they came out Tina dressed a bit hotter than I Imagined for waitressing at the Pub she came over kissed me hard on the lips passionately.

"See you soon Daddy, it is ok to call you Daddy, isn't it?" she then asked.

Before i could reply Lilly replied. "I think Papa would be a better fit, dont you?" Looking at me.

"Papa would be fine if that's what you'd like." I replied simply.

Then added, "Take the remote with you to the plug, push it every time someone tips you, that should make the time fly by." Laughingly

So, Tina gone to work, Lilly in garters stockings and nothing else climbed in beside me and cuddled close and we slept some more.

2 Hours later I woke to Lilly coming out of the Loo, dressed even hotter than Tina had been.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Shower and I'll have clothes ready for you when you're out, so we can go to the pub and play with Tina some and relax with some Beer or Wine or whatever, till she gets off." She said with a naughty wink.

Showered and dressed off to the Pub we went, as we walked in a remote slipped into my hand with a shy grin.

We walked in Tina saw us right away and gave Lilly a big hug and grin, then gave one and peck on the cheek sheepishly.

"So glad you came it's been so busy, and so many tips." she laughed

"The remote, give Papa the remote." Lilly whispered.

As we sat down in a comfortable booth along slightly dimmer corner Tina slid me her remote.

Of course I immediately tapped both the remotes just to see them jump a little.

We sat drank, laughed I hit the remotes at the most interesting times like when a man was ordering drinks or giving a tip flirting with Tina, and so much more.

At some point my hand under the table and up Lilly's skirt my fingers found first her mound then her pussy lips and clit, I teased it over and over, fingers sliding in time to time her knowing she couldn't cum without permission.

A look of lust desire and pure ecstasy on Lilly's face, I knew she was close.

Just then Tina popped up. "Papa, I came I came twice. Don't be mad don't punish me to badly." She half laughed half cried out in a whisper.

"I have to count out my till, then I am done with work. Maybe 10 more minutes." she said breathlessly Laughing and Eyeing Lilly, I went to hitting the remotes with the setting turned up to high repeatedly. Just to see Tina try to walk back to do her till, pausing wiggling jumping the whole way back. She kept looking over her shoulder a glazed over, look on her face.

Tina off work she slid into our booth essentially sandwiching me between the 2 beauties. She had carried a tray of drinks with her, six shots of something or other and 3 pints if what I hoped was their version if a cold ale.

A smile on their faces, I could tell they were up to something just not sure what, we drank 1 shot each followed by some ale, they both giggled as I took the shot then the drink from the tall pint.

We were sitting there when I felt hands under the table on my bulging crotch, 1 from each side, girls giggling as they rubbed then unzipped me.

So, these were the games they wanted to play huh, I thought to myself, well I could play that game too. Taking a large drink from my pint, I slipped a hand underneath the table after hitting pulse on both their remotes. Hands on inner thighs sliding up teasing caressing, finding their wet folds teasing their clits. Fingers slipping inside and stroking their walls watching them squirm as their hands now on my throbbing cock stroking, then one hand seemed to find my balls and gently squeeze.

What were we doing in the semi crowded Pub like this? A moan came from both of them almost simultaneously,

"Papa, Papa I'm going to cum Papa, please Papa." I heard unsure which one pleaded.

Looking at one then the other it appeared it was them both speaking in unison.

immediately i stopped stroking, rubbing their thighs as I bring my hands up and out taking a sip of ale, then offering my fingers to each of them.

"No, no, no, not yet dears, finish your drinks and let's head home." I replied

No more was needed to be said, quickly the second set of shots was down, and then the ales chugged down like we hadn't had a drink of anything in days. Quickly I adjusted myself zipping up careful of the thickness here, and out we went hand in hand in hand, after they both had licked the juices off my fingers.

It seemed like moments, and we were back at Lilly's flat.

Up and inside, it seemed my clothes were off as soon as we were in the door, and I was on one of the benches in the room, scantily clad women all over me.

I was feeling a bit fuzzy, a fun but different feeling I hadn't felt before, Hands all over me, Lilly and Tina in revealing bra, thong, garter and matching stockings.

Head swimming about, so aroused as they ran their hands and fingers nails along my body kissing me then each other, then us kissing as 3.

Tongues intertwined feeling so aroused at every touch, all of us moaning in delight.

How it happened I have no idea, but I found myself wrists and ankles restrained, allowing little movement,

They were laughing and Lilly stated, "Our turn to tease and please, you've had so much fun with our plugs remotes, time we drove you crazy with sensations."

Soon I felt ticklishness of feathers, fingers and felt a vibration along my balls. Hands stroking my cock nails teasing the tip, lips kissing along my cock and body, then mouths on mine kissing passionately all the while the different touches making me squirm and wiggle around in pleasure.

A blur of movement and sensations, and Tina was poised over my face her pussy lips mere inches from my mouth. I felt first their 2 mouths kissing licking teasing my cock and balls, as Tina sat right on down and my tongue went to work on her folds, her clit and twisting up inside her tasting every bit of her honey.

Then I felt a pussy slide down on my cock clamping clenching around it, sopping wet, I could only assume it was Lilly as Tina was smothering me her juices running all over my mustache and face. My tongue delving in teasing her clit, then plungng deep inside fucking her with it, as she spasmed and quivered all over it.

Unable to do anything but let Tina ride my face and Lilly my cock, I could do nothing but my best to rock up into Lilly and work every crevice of Tina's pussy with my tongue occasionally nibbling her lips.

I could tell by how Tina was leaning forward the 2 beauties were kissing and caressing each other, groping was probably more like it from the sounds we all were making through my fog.

I felt close to cumming Balls feeling full cock thickened and feeling like it couldn't stretch anymore or stretch her anymore. Somehow, she just kept riding milking clenching quivering around me and I was throbbing but not finding that release.

Suddenly like it was in the distance, I heard screams of ecstasy, as Lilly stopped moving shuddering quivering clamping tight around me. Tina juices began flowing as she clamped on my tongue legs squeezing my head, as they both orgasmed almost at the same time.

My mustache covered soaked in Tina's cum, cock covered in and Lilly's cum running out and all over my legs, with rapid movement Lilly was up Kissing me tasting cleaning Tina from my moustache and lips. Tina between my legs licking my thighs then my cock after every bit of Lilly's cum off of me.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers
12