My Enigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

"It's Dr. Abagnale, have you already forgotten?"

"I'm sorry, Dr. Abagnale," I said, surprised we were sticking with that obvious lie.

"Say you belong to me, you'll do what I tell you," she demanded.

Oh, I did belong to her. She'd claimed me in a dream, giving me the release I'd craved. I could no more deny her ownership than deny my own flesh. I was hers.

"I belong to you," I said, as I clutched at the bed, trying to hold back a yelp.

She didn't stop spanking, "You like this, don't you?"

"Yes, doctor."

Slap! Then I felt a finger press into my vagina, immediately followed by another. Two fingers thrust into me roughly as I squirmed on my captor's lap. Probably I could have broken free, but I was immobilized by desire. My pussy was so wet, had gone so unfilled for so long...

I felt a third finger penetrate me, and then a fourth. The doctor's fingers were slender, but the fit was still tight and uncomfortable. I gasped as Dr. Abagnale dragged her thumb down my butt crack, pressing on my asshole as she passed it, and then she was pressing her thumb into me as well.

Thrusting in and out with her fingers, she slammed into the stretched, now rigid, walls of my vagina. With every thrust, I imagined that her fingers, pointed into a pyramid, sunk deeper. Now the first knuckle, now the second, and with a last powerful punch, her whole hand sunk inside me. New wetness dripped down my thighs, making a mockery of the effort to shower and the command to dry off.

I groaned, pinned to my doctor's lap, as she forced her fist deeper, then retreated. Inside, she was pushing on everything, the good and bad, pain and pleasure mingling deliciously. I tried to grind my clit into Dr. Abagnale's thigh, but I couldn't rock my hips, not with her hand holding me steady inside.

"I believe this is just what your horny little pussy needs, isn't it?" she asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Yes, yes!" I agreed, my eyes shut with concentration as I tried to encourage the faint hint of an orgasm that I could feel building from deep inside.

"Promise me that no one has touched this cunt other than me!" She growled, low in my ear.

"No one," I cried, grasping her thigh tightly.

"I may not be a murderer, like the cops said, but I am a jealous bitch, got that?"

"Oh, please," I begged, "Please let me cum. I'm yours, you know it!"

"I like to hear you beg, Lynne," she whispered in my ear.

My name on her lips sent a wave of arousal through me and I shook with a strong orgasm. She held her fist in me throughout the entire body spasming ordeal. When it was over, she opened up her fist and slipped her hand out when I finally relaxed. I felt empty and spent, hanging limply over her lap.

She ran her wet hand down my back, petting me. Smearing my juices all over my clean skin so that the smelled bloomed fragrantly. I inhaled deeply with satisfaction, closing my eyes.

"Oh no, you can't fall asleep on my lap," she said, "Get your little slut ass in bed."

Obediently, I moved, slowly. Collapsing into the bed, I was asleep in minutes. It was dark when I woke, and I was alone. Was I going insane? Had my loneliness finally thrown me into full scale hallucinations?

My pussy felt raw and sore, much more so than could be explained by a simple gynecologist visit, surely. I got up and explored my house. There was no sign of any visitor, nothing to tell of what I remembered. No white lab coat in my bathroom, no sign anyone else had ever been here. And just where I always left it, there was my wallet.

I gulped and squeezed shut my eyes, blinking back tears of sadness and fear. I'd missed her so much. Her rough control of my body, her piercing brown eyes, her confidence. It had been three months of waiting, and then there she was yesterday, barely visible under the cover of her doctor outfit.

Who would have believed it, to find an old lover in such a new place? I hadn't, not really. Not even when she pulled up my shirt and pressed her fingers into my breasts. I was a mess of arousal and sleep deprivation. I shivered at the memory, what if it hadn't been her?

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat at my kitchen counter, considering. If I had any idea how to find her, I would. But I had nothing. I didn't even know why I still felt the need for her, the loyalty, the commitment. All I had was a vague promise of her future return, date unknown.

As I ate, I scanned over my apartment again, looking for something, any sign to prove that I wasn't crazy. As my gaze passed over the refrigerator door, my heart skipped a beat, then thundered in my chest. Something had changed, a new arrangement of my magnetic poetry words, writ haphazard there.

[love] [ly] [goddess]

[sleep] [&] [dream] [of] [me]

[I] [watch] [by] [moon] [light]

[smell] [of] [peach] [honey] [on] [my] [hand]

[I] [cry] [to] [leave] [you] [ache] [ing]

[keep] [hope] [in] [heart] [my] [sweet]

I breathed shallowly, gasping with delight and shock. She had been here, truly she had. I reached my hand down in between my labia, where her hand had been. A connection, there. I reveled in it.

Curiously, I stood and walked to the fridge door. Leaning in, I sniffed the words there. The thick aroma of my own arousal wafted up to my nose. I shivered and leaned my cheek against the words, fingering myself helplessly. I rubbed at my clit with desperation, clinging to this last connection to her.

After, I lay in bed and wished sleep would take me and let me forget my mysterious lover. But dreams would not come again, not even dreams of her. Eventually, I gave up and repeated my Google search of the previous afternoon.

"Escaped convict captured!" The headline read. Tears clouding my vision, I read the story of a fugitive, who slipped the police while at the hospital and had been missing all day, then finally was found. Returned of her own will? I imagined her striding back into the prison and announcing with a smirk, "April Fool's!"

But the name listed in the article didn't match the name I knew. This woman, Aphrodite Festo, was listed as some kind of drug dealer, but there was no photo with the story. I frowned, could my Desiree have lied to me so well?

Uncomfortably, I realized the truth, of course she could. My lover was a talented liar, and I'd never really asked her what she did for money. I never minded that she lied, that she was unpredictable, that she came and went at random. Because when she was with me, she was wholly with me, so focused it was mesmerizing.

I googled the name I knew, Desiree Johanson, and found nothing. Desiree was a woman who didn't exist, the same as the last time I'd tried this, and the five times before that. I don't know why I kept doing it.

My thoughts drifted back to April Fool's day the year before.

~~~~~

I was driving down the highway, listening to my favorite classic rock station. Just as Yvonne Elliman, accompanying Eric Clapton, belted out, "I shot the sheriff," flashing blue cop lights lit up my rearview mirror. I hadn't heard the sirens over the sound of my radio. Surprised, I'd only been speeding a little, I pulled over.

I turned off my radio, got out my wallet, and rolled down my window, nervously. Cops always made me nervous, ever since getting unexpectedly arrested after a friend of mine hid weed in my car. I tried to calm myself, hoping this wouldn't take too long. I was looking forward to my date with Desiree.

I looked in my side mirror and watched as the cop got out of her car. It was definitely a woman, her body shape unmistakably feminine. The first thing I noticed, when the cop stopped next to my window, was that her badge number and body camera were taped over. Fear pulsed through me as I glanced up at the cop's face. Humor filled brown eyes looked back at me.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" She asked.

"D-" I began, but she interrupted me.

"It's Officer Brown, miss."

"Officer Brown," I corrected myself, my blood pulsing wildly, but no longer with fear.

I'd spent all day wondering what prank my lover would play, and now I was beginning to see her game. Arousal caused a spurt of fluid to coat my pussy. I clenched my fingers on the steering wheel and twisted them as my nipples clenched tightly with anticipation.

"License and registration," she said, seriously.

I handed over the documents, my hand brushing hers sensually. She turned and stalked back to her cruiser. I watched her ass sway appreciatively as I carefully rearranged my outfit to display all my assets. I pulled my tits up and my top down, basically, and pulled my fingers through my hair to fluff it up a bit.

How had she gotten a cop car for this? Maybe she knew a cop, I'd thought then. But now, I wondered if she'd stolen it.

She made me wait a long time before she sauntered back, knowing how anticipation affected me, aroused me. She waited until I had decided to pull down my visor mirror and play with my hair impatiently. I was so involved in that process that I squeaked when she rapped her knuckles on my car door to get my attention.

"D- Officer!" I said in surprise.

"I'm afraid that there's a warrant for your arrest. Unpaid parking fines. I'll have to take you down to the station. Please step out of the car, miss."

I looked up and pushed my tits together, "Are you sure you have to do that? Can't we work something out?"

Her mouth twitched up before settling into a frown, "I'm sure you know it's a very serious offense to attempt to bribe an officer of the law? Much more serious than some parking tickets."

"Oh!" I gasped, feigning innocence, "I would never bribe anyone!" With money, I added silently.

She opened the car door and gestured for me to get out. Hesitating only a moment, I complied. As soon as I was standing she turned me around quickly and pressed me into the side of my car against the back door. My breasts smashed into the window, the cleavage I'd carefully uncovered rubbing into the cold glass. I gasped in surprise, then sighed contentedly when she pressed her body into mine, her duty belt rubbing my ass as she yanked my arms behind my back and cuffed me.

Turning me around again, she pressed into me from the other side this time, her face so close that her lips nearly brushed mine.

"Are you going to make any trouble?" She asked huskily.

"No, Officer Brown. I'll do whatever you want."

Please make me do whatever you want.

Her mouth touched mine lightly, teasing, and then she backed up and marched me back to her cop car. She shoved me into the back seat hard and my unprotected face and chest fell into the seat. I scrambled up into a sitting position as she shut the door behind me. Suddenly, the feeling of being trapped felt overwhelming, a terrifying reminder of that time three years before, when it had been a stranger in that front seat, and I had imagined all my future crashing and burning before me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep calming breath. This was different. This was my Desiree, and she would take care of me, no matter what. She always did, for the past two and a half years, she'd taken care of me.

"Stay with me, Lynne," she said, and I looked up, meeting her brown eyes in the mirror.

Again, arousal replaced the fear. She knew my fear, since the day we first met when I'd flinched away from some cops walking by us. I'd told her the whole story then, and she'd understood the fear of not having control that twinned with my desire to be dominated. She was playing into that dichotomy now, today.

"I'm in your control, Officer Brown," I said with a smirk, "I could hardly go anywhere else."

She laughed and started the car, driving away. Not for a moment did I believe that we were going to a police station. I was utterly convinced all the way until we pulled into the lot of the local precinct.

"Why are we here?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

She turned around and looked at me, "Parking tickets, remember?"

"Are... Are you sure? I'm confident I've paid them all." I was too. I did everything I could to avoid law enforcement these days.

"Well, I guess I can check again," she drawled with a little grin, "But what's in it for me if I do?"

My libido, which had slowed down a bit during the uncomfortable drive, kicked back into high gear, "Anything you want, Officer Brown."

"Anything?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, all right, then. Let's check, shall we?"

She typed something into a computer in the front of the car and looked at it critically. I waited, no longer quite as sure as I had been before about where this was going.

"Oh, I see now. Looks like it was a Lynn, no 'e', with the parking tickets. Sorry about the trouble, miss."

I slumped, relieved.

"Now, about that anything..." she mused as she pulled out of the parking lot and returned to the road.

Ten minutes later we pulled into a far emptier parking lot, nestled in the middle of an expansive business park. The lot we were in was surrounded by dark and empty office buildings this Thursday evening. She pulled into a spot under a bright lamp that illuminated the area around us.

Officer Brown got out of the car and then pulled me out of the backseat roughly. I fell to my knees on the pavement, the asphalt scraping at my bare knees below my short skirt. I tried to stand, but she put a hand on my head, pressing me down, her other hand popped open the button on her slacks. I stopped trying to get up, my mouth filling with saliva.

She shimmied as she pushed her pants down to mid-thigh, her duty belt still sitting on her hips. Her hand on the back of my head pressed my face into her bald pussy. The aroma of sweat and vaginal fluids hit me powerfully. I breathed in deeply, knowing it was the quickest way to get accustomed to the smell so I could focus on my job.

My nose pressed into her slit under the force of her hand. I couldn't breath until she freed me again, suffocated by her wet folds. As soon as I had the freedom, I stuck my tongue into her folds, looking for her clit. With her pants only half pulled down, she couldn't open her thighs and make it easy. I had to dig in with my tongue instead.

The hard ground hurt on my knees and my restrained arms yearned to be free, but these concerns faded away as my lover began to squirm under my ministrations. Eagerly, I pressed my face in deeper, flicked my tongue faster, my own clit throbbing with need.

I should have known she wouldn't let it be so easy. She pushed my head away from her just as I sensed her limbs begin to stiffen. I fell backwards onto my butt on the ground. She pressed one hand into my throat and the other against the back of my head and pushed me, slow and controlled, until I was laying flat on the pavement. Taking off her pants the rest of the way, she sat on my face, her wetness smearing over my mouth and nose.

My legs bent under myself awkwardly, my lower back pressed up by my still cuffed hands, I lapped at her pussy greedily. She rode me, her hips rocking. I couldn't keep track of her clit at all, so I just licked at whatever was there in front of my tongue. A couple times, I caught a fold of her labia and nibbled it gently. I had no idea how much time had passed, just that my mouth and tongue were sore, when she finally came, her arousal spurting down my throat, which had been positioned just right for it. I gulped down her fluids, sweet and sour mixed.

She left me laying there, desperately horny, as she disappeared around the back of the cop car, opening its trunk. The cool night air dried her squirt on my face as I waited. Finally, she closed the trunk and returned to my line of sight. No longer in a cop uniform, she was now dressed in her normal clothes, jeans, and a dark hoodie.

"Thank you," I said.

"Don't thank me yet," she replied gravely.

Walking me through the parking lot, she opened the trunk of another car that I hadn't noticed there before and shoved me into it. Darkness closed in around me. Somehow, this was far less terrifying than the back of the cop car had been. It shouldn't have been that way, but it was. I tried not to worry about my misplaced sense of fear as I worked on getting comfortable in the trunk.

Nothing happened for a while, and then the trunk opened again. She reached in and shoved something into my underwear. I gasped as I felt the tingle of vibrations on my pussy.

"April Fool's!" she said, smiling down at me. Then, she closed the trunk again.

Minutes later, we were driving. Each bump of the road changed the position of the vibrator. Sometimes it was pressed right into my clit, so powerfully forced into it that it ached, and then another bump and it would drift to one side or the other. The unpredictable inconsistency of it drove me wild. With my arms still cuffed painfully, I could nothing to help myself. Still, I tried rolling onto my stomach and pressing my pelvis into the trunk floor, desperate to cum.

I still had not managed to succeed in generating an orgasm when the car finally stopped moving, and didn't start again. I guessed it had been twenty minutes. I heard the slam of a car door, and then the trunk opened. I had been humping the vibrator furiously since we'd stopped, finally still enough that it wasn't moving around on me, and that's how she saw me, desperate and shameless, trying to cum.

She laughed at me, "Feeling horny, my sweet?"

She used her favorite nickname for me, and she was back in her normal clothes. Role play was over, I surmised.

"Gods, Desiree! You know what you've done, do you even have to ask?"

She reached in an uncuffed my arms, then helped me out of the trunk, still unfulfilled.

"I won't let you suffer for long. Don't worry."

We were in front of my house. I was only a bit surprised to see my car already there. Desiree was an elaborate planner, and she had a lot of friends. Sometimes I wondered why she wasted her time with me, when she could have had anyone she wanted. She was charming and extroverted, and far more beautiful than I.

I shook my head, dismissing that line of thought. It was pointless and would only lead to jealousy and suspicion, two things my Desiree couldn't stand. I knew that as long as I accepted what she gave and didn't press her for more, she would keep coming back. That's what she liked about me most, I figured, the way I demanded nothing of her, not her consistent presence, not her commitment, not even fidelity. And she demanded none of those things from me either, but I still gave it. I couldn't help it, when I fell in love, it was entirely.

Sometimes I would think that maybe I should try to find someone else. Someone monogamous and constant. But then I would imagine a future with no more Desiree, no more surprise, and I knew I could never do it. I belonged to her, heart and soul and body.

So, as she led me into my own house, my clit tingling with residual vibrations, I just shook my head with wonder at how she'd arranged such a complex prank.

Inside, she tended to me lovingly, sucking my nipples gently as she fingered me to orgasm.

~~~~~

I smiled at the memory. I had two other April Fool Day adventures to go with it. Three now, if I believed the message on my refrigerator. And I did. No matter what was going on with her, I believed that she'd found a way back to me to celebrate her favorite holiday, in the way she most loved.

I was surprised to find tears leaking from my eyes gently. I had felt so alone for so long, wondering if I'd been abandoned, despite her promise to return when she could. Was my lover a criminal? What other explanation was there?

Aphrodite Festo, the escaped criminal had been called... A flicker of a memory teased me. Something about that name seemed much too familiar.

~~~~~

"Do you know why I love April Fool's Day?" Desiree asked me, as we lay entwined in each other's arms two years ago.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers