My Erotic Education - A Journal 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me a tight smile and said, "Our patronage is limited to Negroes. Only rarely do we have white gentlemen visit us and usually their motives are not limited to the services we offer."

I looked around me, and then asked, "Do you have some other clandestine business?"

He and Philip both laughed and looked at each other before he turned back to me.

"There are some white gentlemen who come here looking for an opportunity, either to be beaten by a Negro man or to beat a Negro man."

"That hardly seems worth a fortune in monthly fees." I replied. "Wouldn't it be simpler just to turn down a street, make an impertinent remark and be beaten up for free?"

He and Philip once again looked at each other and Philip said, "I'll explain it to you later."

Meanwhile, Mr. Good had risen from behind his desk. He was no taller than myself but must have outweighed me by a good hundred pounds. I inwardly quivered envisioning him ever being inclined to beat me.

"You seem to be in excellent physical shape." he said, feeling the muscles of my arms and poking my shoulders and back to feel the texture. "Have you had training before?"

"Only what my grandfather insisted on." I said. "But I did enjoy it."

"Teaching you shouldn't be a very hard chore. At the actual rate, of course, if you are interested."

"I would be very interested, based upon Philip's recommendation. I confess that I'm totally unskilled at boxing or fisticuffs."

"I had something else in mind." he replied. "In my younger days, I was a sailor for many years. During that time I spent a long while in the Orient. They teach types of defense that are not known here. I was fortunate enough to learn some of these methods and I think you would do quite well with them. They are based upon quickness, agility and balance as opposed to the idea of pounding on your opponent with curled fists."

"I must admit, I wasn't relishing the thought of someone of your stature belting me in the nose or eye, anyway."

"It would be a crime to mar such a handsome face." Mr. Good said. "Let me show you around."

He proceeded to give me a tour of his facility while Philip sat waiting in the office. Again, I felt an object of curiosity until Mr. Good approached one group of men and said, "I'd like to introduce my new pupil. You will probably see him here often."

The men looked me over while I muttered hellos to each of them. When we had walked away, in a low voice he said to me, "It will take a bit for them to become used to you."

When we arrived at the opposite side of the vast room where the mats were strewn, Mr. Good asked me, "Did you bring suitable clothing for exercise?"

"I didn't." I replied. "I wasn't sure that you would accept me."

"I can lend you some things." a voice said.

I turned to the sound and became aware of a man a few feet away. He was a lean, tall man with very dark skin. His hair was closely cropped and he had a natural wave. Dressed in a sort of tight, it was apparent that he was in superb shape.

"That would be very kind." I said. "I'll return them to you as soon as I have them laundered."

"Edward will show you our changing area." Mr. Good said. "I will tell Philip that we shall be occupied for a bit." He strode off.

"I was just preparing to leave, anyway." Edward said. "Come with me."

He led me to a door in the wall and we entered a tiled room. To one side there were shower heads set in the wall and drains in the floor, across from them was a bank of large metal cabinets.

"These cupboards are available to rent." Edward explained. "It's much more convenient than bringing a satchel with you each time."

He unlocked one of the cabinets with a key he had on a string around his neck and began pulling out items of clothing.

"You're a bit bulkier than I but these should fit." he said. "You can hang your clothing in the cabinet beside mine."

I began to undress, conscious that he was doing the same. I tried not to be indiscreet but I couldn't resist peeking at him as he gradually disrobed. When we were both fully nude, he turned to hand me the clothing.

His body was very well muscled, the skin stretched over sculpted masses. His arms, shoulders and chest had clear definition of each muscle group. His stomach was flat and had ridges of muscle bulging in even rows. Trying to not be obvious, I glanced down at his cock.

It was large and thick, hanging over a meaty ball sack. He was circumcised and the fat head of his cock was thicker than the shaft. As I looked, his cock twitched and started to lengthen. When I looked up, he was examining my body and cock as avidly as I had done him.

"You're a very well developed man." he said, glancing up at me.

"I could say the same about you." I replied. His cock had grown and was standing out from his body.

"And, it appears the development is ongoing."

My own treacherous cock had taken on a life of its own and was standing stiff. Edward broke into a grin and said, "I think we both show impressive development."

"I had better douse this with cold water or Mr. Good will wonder what we were doing in here." I said. I went over to a sink on the wall and splashed icy water on my rigid cock. It soon had the desired effect.

When I turned back around, though, it was obvious that Edward had taken the opportunity to view my ass. His cock had grown even bigger and stiffer.

"I really appreciate your kindness." I said, doing my best to ignore the enormous cock standing out from his abdomen. I could just imagine how it would feel in my hand.

I separated the items he'd given me and was confronted by a garment I'd never seen before. It was made of a stretchy cotton knit and had several straps hanging from it. The largest portion was a v-shaped solid panel.

"What does one do with this?" I asked, holding it up.

"It's a suspensory." Edward said, smiling. "Haven't you ever worn one?"

I shook my head and he said, "It's to protect and support your male organs. Let me show you."

He took the garment and held it as he directed me where to place my foot in each side. He then pulled it up my legs so that the pouch cradled my cock and balls and the thin straps stretched over the cheeks of my ass.

"Turn around." he said and I did so. I felt his fingers adjusting the straps on my ass and I was sure he took a bit more time than was necessary.

"Let me adjust the front." he said. When I turned to face him, his cock was so hard that it was glued to his abdomen. I felt myself beginning to grow again as his fingers moved over the cotton pouch, pulling and smoothing. It occurred to me that usually his beautiful dark member was cradled by the cotton and my cock began to grow in earnest. When I glanced down, it had escaped the pouch and stood pointing off to one side from beneath it.

"It seems to have a mind of its own." I said.

"It's a shame that it has to always stay covered." he said and I felt his hand close around the hard column of my flesh. I reached forward and grasped his thick cock in my hand.

"This feels very familiar." I said. "I'd wager that we're of almost equal length and girth."

At that moment, the door to the outside opened and Philip stuck his head around the edge.

"Why am I not surprised?" he asked. "It's becoming a bit obvious that you've been in here for a while. I'm thinking of taking Micah and the carriage and going home."

"Philip, forgive me. Please tell Mr. Good that I'm having a wardrobe problem and will be out momentarily."

The door closed and Edward said, "I'll leave you to it then. Best not to make a bad impression on your first day."

We both hurriedly dressed, him in his outdoor costume and me in my borrowed exercise clothing. I was a bit bulkier in body than Edward and his costume fit me more snugly than would appear decent. I had no other choice than to go out into the main room as I was.

Mr. Good and Philip watched my approach from across the room, as did the other men. As I neared them, I noticed for the first time how unwell Philip looked.

"Philip, if you are unwell I can postpone this engagement until another time." I said.

"I also have noticed that you seem a bit peaked today." Mr. Good said. "You have a gray look that I don't like."

"I'm merely tired." Philip said.

"In that case, why don't you go and lie down while your friend receives his first lesson? You know your way to my rest area."

"Please, Philip, do as Mr. Good suggests." I said.

"I believe I will." he replied and went into the office.

Mr. Good turned to me and asked, "What was the problem that kept you so long?"

"I'm not used to these clothes and Edward was helping me to don them." I said.

Mr. Good glanced down at my crotch which was still somewhat inflated and then back up at me.

"I'm sure he did everything he could to give you a helping hand." he said with a slight grin. I could feel my cheeks flushing.

"At our next class, I expect you to have acquired an outfit that is more commodious." he then said, again glancing at my crotch area.

I knew enough to keep my mouth closed.

Mr. Good led me to an area that had a covering of mats on the floor. I was aware that the few remaining men in the room were watching to see what we would do.

"Come at me as though you are going to attack me." Mr. Good instructed.

I rushed toward him, arms raised to grab at him. Before I understood what had even happened, Mr. Good had grabbed my wrists and effortlessly propelled me over his head and onto my back on the floor. Staring up at the ceiling, I heard the men around us excitedly whispering.

"Again." Mr. Good instructed. "Pretend that you have a knife and are going to stab me."

I jumped up, raised my arm and rushed forward. He grabbed my weapon arm, spun me around while blocking my feet with his legs and had me lying face down with my arm twisted behind me in an instant. The surrounding men were laughing and shouting encouragement at me.

When he released me, I thought to fool him. I rushed at him again but this time, I swung out with my foot to kick him. He grabbed my foot and I found myself sitting on the mat, my bottom aching, and my leg stretched almost flat to my body while my other leg was pinned to the floor. Even with my hands free, I was immobilized.

"One more time." Mr. Good said. "Really try to grab me this time."

I rushed at him, thinking I would deceive him by lunging at the last moment around his exposed back. Instead, he deftly grasped one of my arms, used his hip as a fulcrum and tossed me over and onto my back again. The men were laughing loudly and slapping each other on the back. One of them walked over and extended a hand and helped me to my feet, slapping my back as he did so.

"Do you think it possible that I could learn to do that?" I asked, excited.

Before Mr. Good could reply, the man who had assisted me said, "If anyone can teach you anything, Mr. Good is the one."

Mr. Good smiled a slight smile and said, "Shall we begin your first lesson?"

Over the next period of time he explained to me the principles of what he would teach me, the importance of a calm mind to best ascertain my advantage, the need to use my strength not to beat but to remove the danger from my space and the need for balance and leverage.

We had minor practice on some of the basic techniques, how to grasp a foe and how to use my body to my advantage. I could have happily practiced forever but eventually Mr. Good said, "That's enough for today. I don't want you to overtax your muscles."

I noticed for the first time that evidently we were the sole remaining occupants of the gym, everyone else having left while I was engrossed in training.

"I close the facility in the afternoon and then reopen for a few hours after suppertime." Mr. Good said, walking over to lock the door to the stairway.

"May I check on Philip before I change back into my street clothing?" I asked.

"Of course, I intended to do so myself." he replied.

He led me into his office and opened a door that I hadn't noticed before. Inside was a room just big enough to hold a cot and a table. Philip was sound asleep on the cot, his mouth open. Mr. Good held his finger to his lips and soundlessly closed the door, then led me back out into the main room.

"We'll allow him to sleep until the last moment." he said.

"Will it be acceptable for me to shower before dressing?" I asked.

"You are a member here and that is one of the privileges." he replied. "I use that advantage myself before leaving each day."

With that, he led me toward the changing room. I was surprised but wildly excited at the prospect of seeing his magnificent body nude. My cock was tingling in anticipation.

Inside the changing room, he went to one of the cabinets at the end of the row while I went to my own in the middle of the row.

"I must make arrangements with you to rent one of these." I said, watching my trainer while removing my clothes.

He undressed with his back to me, first removing the heavy knitted shirt that he wore. His back was massive, the shoulders wide and thick and he had large wings of muscle that extended down his torso's sides. His bronze skin was flawless and so smooth that it shined.

I had stripped down to the strapped support and I was powerless to prevent my cock from growing when he grasped the waistband of his trousers and lowered them. His ass was of a perfection that was hard to believe, lush perfectly formed globes with a deep crease running between them. At the top of the crease was a perfect flat triangle with a deep dimple on each side. His flesh was as perfect as the rest of his body.

He began to turn toward me and I tried to look at him without being obvious. Before he had even faced me, though, that plan was useless.

His cock and balls were of a size and thickness that hardly seemed possible. I knew that I was staring, open mouthed, but I was powerless to control myself.

His uncircumcised cock was of such an unbelievable length that it reached below his mid-thigh. In thickness, even flaccid, it was bigger around than my wrist. In addition, his meaty ball sack cradled a pair of stupendous orbs the size of oranges. Tightly curled pubic hair in a triangle topped this astounding display. All I could do was stare.

"People are always surprised when they first view me." he said.

I looked up at his face and was relieved to see that slight smile.

"Please forgive me for staring. I just honestly have never seen a man so well endowed." I said.

"Don't apologize." he said. "I'm aware of my freakishness."

"I'm not sure that I would describe you as freakish, rather, I'd called you blessed."

He cradled the enormous tube of flesh in one hand and said, "One might think so but the reality is very different. While this might be gratifying to gaze upon, the sheer size makes it impractical for any other activity. Women who have seen it have recoiled in horror. Men who are so inclined think that they would like to be penetrated by it, only to regret the idea before I've even begun and flee the scene. Even the few who have attempted to orally satisfy me have found it an almost impossible endeavor."

"I had never thought about such a possibility." I said. "Literally, it sounds as if you have too much of a good thing."

"It has not been a happy situation." he agreed. "From the look of your pouch, you do enjoy looking at it, though."

My cock had grown to a prodigious stiffness and was once again poking out of the pouch as if seeking freedom. I peeled the straps off, allowing my cock to stand up and out.

"You are bigger than average yourself." he said. "You must have quite a few admirers."

"Less than you would credit." I replied.

We went to the shower heads and both began to wash off our sweat. Even though I tried my hardest, I couldn't control my eyes. Every movement caused the incredible column of hanging meat to swing and sway and his gargantuan balls hung loose and swinging in their sack. When his back was turned, his breath taking ass flexed under the running water, causing me to want to drop to my knees and bury my face between the fleshy mounds. My cock had grown so stiff that it ached with each heart beat.

He turned off his shower and grabbed a towel from the stack provided, then went back to his cabinet.

There was a low stool that he sat down upon, his massive organs hanging loose in front of him.

I followed rather than going to my own station.

"Mr. Good, may I ask something of you?" I said.

He looked up at me and slightly nodded.

"May I touch it?" I asked. "I'd never forgive myself if I didn't at least ask."

He broke into a broad smile and said, "I'd be very pleased to have such a handsome young man examine me."

I knelt before him and he spread his legs wider. His magnificent prick seemed to be growing, thickening and lengthening. When I closed my hand around it, I could feel the strong course of blood running through it.

Even had it been limp it would have taken both hands to hold it. I used both of my hands to stroke it, feeling the satiny texture and the thick veins under the skin. Kneeling between his legs with his beautiful organ in my hands, I felt as if I was worshipping at some ancient altar.

When the heavy foreskin rolled back, the giant head was a dark copper color and glistening. Country bumpkin that I was, I had only recently been introduced to a fruit called a nectarine at my uncle's table. The size of a peach, it had a smooth russet colored skin and a deep cleft in one side. When I had cut into it with my knife, clear nectar had leaked from the split.

That was what I thought of now. Mr. Good's swollen cock head resembled that delicious fruit, his extended slit leaking his sweet nectar as I pumped his shaft. His giant cock had grown to a hardness that caused it to stand perfectly upright, not too much longer than its soft length but seemingly twice as thick.

His gargantuan balls bounced as I stroked the shaft and I reached down and held an orb in each of my hands. His silky ball sack felt like India rubber, soft and elastic.

"I'd wager these hold quite the load of juice." I said.

"If you continue your actions, you may find out." he replied.

"I shall look forward to doing so."

I rolled and massaged the hard balls in my hands while he shifted about on the stool, enjoying my efforts. He long fat cock stood stiffly before me and I used one hand to pull the organ closer to my face while my other hand slid between his fleshy buttocks. When my questing finger found his tightly clenched hole, he let out a small groan.

"This cock is so delicious looking, there's something I must do." I said, looking up at him.

He watched as I thrust out my tongue to lap up the sticky juice drops running down his shaft. He shuddered with pleasure, both from the feeling of my hot tongue lapping at his stiff prick and also at my pointed finger massaging his puckered anus.

"Does it taste good?" he asked.

"Superb." I answered.

I opened my mouth and forced the enormous swollen head past my lips and teeth. It was somewhat like forcing an entire peach into your mouth, entirely filling the cavity. He let out a loud groan as he felt the heat and tightness of my mouth on him.

I positioned my head so that my tongue found the distended opening of his cock. When I thrust the tip of my tongue into his leaking slit, his hips rose from the stool. His piss slit was so gaping that I was able to sink my tongue deep into his cock channel.

Fucking his piss hole with my tongue, I used my hands to stroke his thick shaft. His cock was so fat that neither hand could reach more than halfway around the shaft so I placed them one over the other at each side. He was leaning back against the wall; legs spread wide, making small moaning noises while I serviced his mighty cock.