My Estranged Sister Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's no problem, you've got a lot on your hands, especially now that you have me to deal with, I'm just glad to help," I reassure her.

"Shay, having you to deal with is the best thing that's happened to me," she says with sincerity. Which makes me feel all warm inside.

We leave her room and there's still one more room left between hers and mine. We stop at the next room. "This is my office, please stay out, I hate having to be this way, but I like to keep my work private, okay?"

"Yes, I understand." I can't help but wonder why she doesn't want me in there. Hopefully one of these days she'll let me see the inside. We stop at the door after my bedroom and she opens it, revealing another bathroom. This ones not as luxurious as the master bathroom, but it is still pretty amazing. It also has a stone floor with a walk in shower and a counter with a sink. The toilet is right next to the shower. "Here's your bathroom, try to keep it clean."

We head back down to the main floor. "There's another bathroom downstairs. Unfortunately, there's not one on the main floor, which can be quite troublesome. Whoever designed it didn't really think it through," she says as we head down the other set of stairs to the basement.

The bottom of the stairs is made out of stone along with the wall between the stairs and the basement. It reminds me of one of the castles in Aratheon. The railing on the stone steps is made out of tree stumps and branches, giving it a natural look.

The basement has a darker wood floor along with the same tint on the wood covered walls. It's also a walkout basement, that goes to the backyard. The stone wall has a fire pit on the basement side along with a few comfy chairs and a coffee table. Past that is a bar made out of the same wood with five wooden bar stools with backs. The bar has a mini-fridge filled with bottles of wine and a sink. To the right of the bar is an entrance to another room. As we walk into the other room, there's a set of chairs and a table off in the corner next to a pool table. Then there's a bunch of exercise equipment, including a treadmill, a bench press, a squat bar and a bunch of dumbbell weights.

Past the workout equipment is a sliding door to the backyard. I can see a hot tub outside, underneath the upstairs patio. Against the opposite wall, we came into is a door to yet another room. As we walk inside there's a mini theatre with the most comfortable chairs I've ever seen.

"Why don't you go pour us a glass a wine while I pick out a movie," she says.

"Wait, you mean I can have a glass of wine?" I ask a little surprised.

"Honey, your 18 years old, it's not like you're a child or you're going to drive a car. As long as you don't get too drunk, I'm fine with you having a glass of wine," she says.

"Wow, mom and dad would never let me drink," I say ecstatically.

"That's because mom and dad were obnoxious saints holier than thou," she says rather bitterly.

"What happened between you and mom and dad?" I ask without thinking.

"It's complicated, maybe I'll tell you some time..."

I decide not to push the matter, instead, I head over to the bar and pour us both a glass of wine. She's already got a bottle open. It's a white wine. I fill to glasses up and head back over to the theatre. She's got a romantic comedy picked out and is already relaxed in one of the recliners. I plop down next to her and hand her the glass of wine.

I sip my wine as the movie plays on. It's rather cute, however, I'm so tired and suffering from jet lag, it doesn't take long before I'm out like a candle in the rain.

"Wake up sleepy head!" I open my eyes to see Eve hovering over me, biting her lip. "You fell asleep. Anyways, I'm going to hit the sheets. Early to bed, early to rise." She leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I think I'll go to bed too, I'm tired."

"I bet, you've had a long day," she says.

She turns off the tv and I sheepishly climb out of the chair and follow her upstairs. On our way up the stairs, I catch a glimpse under her nightgown. What I see nearly throws me for a loop. Not only is she not wearing any underwear but between her legs was a massive cock and balls swinging with every step. It's the biggest dick I've ever seen. It has to be twice as big as my own cock when I'm hard and it's still flaccid. Her balls are completely hairless and look like two grapefruits dangling down from a giant tree trunk.

"Tomorrow, we'll get your homeschooling started," she says as she looks over her shoulder. I can feel my face turn bright red.

"Ah. right... Yeah. Sounds good..." I stutter, quickly looking away.

Once we've climbed up two flights of stairs, I walk into my room and climb into bed, instantly passing out.

-

Dream

As I make my way down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, Eve's already there. She's completely naked. Her fat cock is standing at attention. She walks over to me and pushes me to my knees. I left completely speechless as she shoves that fat cock into my mouth. With fistfuls of hair, she starts fucking my face. Using my throat as a fleshlight. "Such a good boy, Shay. Take my cock into your throat. From now on you're going to be my little sissy maid sex slave."

I gag and groan as her cock plunges down into my throat. "You're going to be wearing a nice maid outfit from now on."

I look down and all of a sudden my clothes have been replaced by a girl's maid outfit. I have fishnet stockings on, a black mini skirt with white trim and a corset on. My hands are covered in white gloves as I desperately try to push her off of me as her mammoth dick sinks to the back of my throat. "You're so sexy in that cute maid outfit. You were born to be my sissy slut."

She continues to pump her cock in and out of my throat. "The perfect cum dump. Cleans, cooks, and sucks cock," she moans as her hands grip my hair tightly, thrusting her hips as those big cum filled balls smack against my chin. "Such a little sissy, you deserve to have a dick down your throat. I bet your little weenie is so hard from deepthroating my cock. You're such a slut."

Finally, she grunts as a load of cum shoots into my mouth. She continues to deposit her seed as my mouth overflows causing cum to spill out from my lips. She pulls her cock out of my mouth and continues to explode her sticky seed all over me. Load after load hit my face, landing on my lips and completely covering me in her jizz. My own cock starts to shoot out cum. The sudden orgasm overtakes me.

End Scene The Next Day

I shoot up from my bed, feeling groggy. My underwear is soaked, along with my sheets. I reach down and feel my cock as it finished spewing out a load of sticky white liquid all over. It was only a dream, but it felt so real. I take a finger and wipe it up. Then I take a sniff of it. It's definitely not piss. I taste it and it has this rather salty taste, but not a bad salty taste. It's cum! I came in my sleep! How did that happen? Do I really want to suck my sister's cock? And wearing a maid's outfit? No... It's just a dream. But then why did I cum from it? I lick the rest of the cum off my fingers. I can't believe I actually find myself liking the taste.

I get out of bed and put on a pair of clean underwear, shorts, and a t-shirt. Then I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Eve's downstairs making herself a cup of coffee. She's wearing the same nightgown as the night before, only without the robe. "You're up awfully early..." she says.

"I had a weird dream..."

"Yeah? What was it about?" she asks.

The thought of sucking her fat cock in a maid outfit rushed through my mind. "Uh... nothing, I barely remember it."

"Ooh... Well, dreams can be really complicated. Our subconscious likes to show us things about ourselves that we don't truly understand," she says as she takes a sip of coffee as if she read my mind.

"How do you know all this?" I ask.

"I've got a bachelors in Psychology," she says.

"Really!? Wow, I never knew... Mom and dad never really talked about you..." I say as I try to reach the top shelf for a coffee mug.

"That doesn't surprise me. Maybe later we can spend a little time together and get to know each other better," she says as she presses against me and grabs a coffee mug. I tense up when I feel her cock rub against my tush.

She immediately pulls away. I glance at her as she looks away, her face is bright red. "Here," she says, handing me the mug.

"Thanks." I take the mug from her and make myself a cup of coffee. The room is awkwardly silent.

"So... Christmas is coming up soon, will you help me decorate?" she asks.

"Yes! Absolutely! I love decorating, I was always mom's little helper," I say and she cringes hearing me mention mom. I feel a sudden sadness, remembering all the times I helped mom decorate. She was always into the holidays. She used to love when I helped her decorate. I also see the pain in Eve's face. "I'm sorry, I should stop talking about them."

"No, don't apologize. I know how hard it is losing people you care about," she says as she sets her coffee cup down and pulls me into a hug. She presses my face against those large breasts. She smells so good. Like a basket of fruit with a musky after scent. Suddenly I feel something poke my stomach and she immediately pulls away. "Well, I should get on with my routine. After lunch, we'll get you started on some school work."

"Okay, that sounds great. Can I do some laundry?" I ask.

"Yeah, by all means, go right ahead. But how do you have enough dirty clothes to do a load of laundry?" she asks. I instantly blush bright red and pull my gaze from her eyes.

"I... uh... Well... It's a little embarrassing..."

"Did you have a wet dream?" she asks, giggling.

"No! Wait... I didn't wet the bed if that's what your asking."

"No silly, a wet dream isn't pissing the bed. It's when you have an erotic dream that causes you to... well... jizz in your sleep."

"Oh..." I say, looking down to my feet, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay, it's a natural occurrence, nothing to be ashamed about," she says as she lifts up my chin. "Did you ever take sex ed?"

"Well... mom and dad said that I need to wait until I'm married to have sex and it needs to be with a woman."

"Mom and dad are idiots."

"No, they're not!" I argue.

"I'm sorry, I mean, they're biased. They see the world as black and white. Good and evil. That's not how the world works," she says as she strokes my cheek with her thumb. "It's okay to have sexual desires. Sex isn't a bad thing. It's a beautiful thing between two people. Even if they're not the same gender."

"Really? But mom and dad said that anything that isn't marital heterosexual sex is a sin."

"Shay, loving someone can't be wrong. Even if they're the same gender. And sex is a physical act between two people, nothing more, nothing less," she says. As awkward as it is to talk to Eve about this stuff, it makes me feel better. "Now, I'm going start my routine. Are you going to be okay?"

I nod yes and she gives me one last kiss on the cheek before she strolls off. I can't help but watch her ass sway as she heads upstairs. My cock twitches in my pants. Before she leaves for upstairs she turns to me. "Would you mind doing some of my laundry while you're at it?"

"Not at all," I say as I quickly tear my gaze down from her. I hope she didn't catch me staring at her ass. "Thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart." Then she heads upstairs and disappears into her office.

I grab my coffee and head up to my room. Once inside, I tear cum stained sheets off the bed and take them along with my semen soaked underwear and head to the laundry room. I throw the sheets in and start the washing machine. Then I head up to Eve's bathroom and grab her laundry basket full of dirty clothes. She's got enough dirty clothes for two loads. Might as well do them all. I set them in the Laundry room and head up to my room as I wait for the Laundry to finish.

I grab my tablet and start surfing the internet. First I hit up The Shadow Leaks, my favorite website to find any new information about evolves and superheroes. I still can't believe we live in a world where people have superpowers and superheroes are real. It's just so crazy.

So far there aren't any new videos uploaded. Just the old ones of the Ghost killing those clowns. Oh, wait... This one's new. The Shadow... Sounds interesting. I click the play button to see police officers being pinned down at a traffic light by a bunch of thugs with guns. Looks like this is footage from a traffic cam. It looks like the criminals have the policed pin down from both sides of the intersection. The thugs have three cars lined up with four guys hiding behind each car all holding guns on the street going perpendicular to the street the cops are pinned down on. There's a bridge for a highway off to the side with a semi parked underneath. While the thugs and cops are firing at each other I notice a figure dressed in all black jump off the bridge onto the trailer of the semi. It appears to be a woman. She rolls off the trailer onto the ground. She's got some kind of blanket or something in her arms. She throws it over herself and suddenly completely disappears. What the hell?

A guy behind the car closest to the bridge all of a sudden looks as if he's been stabbed. A hand appears from thin air and grabs the guys pistol from his hip holster and shoots the other three down. One of the rifles that the dead guy had started to float off from the ground. Suddenly, the girl reappears as she pulls off the cloak she was wearing that made her invisible. She's got the assault rifle in her hands. She charges at the second group of thugs and plugs them full of holes. The guys hiding behind the third vehicle all look over to what's going on, but they're too late. She's got the drop on them. She lights them up. She then runs back to the other vehicle and grabs her cloak, puts it on and vanishes.

That was crazy! She just killed them all without mercy. I quickly scroll down and read the comments. They're calling her The Shadow. She's some kind of ruthless vigilante that has been seen killing several gang members.

Strangely that got me a little aroused. I pull up an erotic site and browse through some stories, there's a few from one of my favorite authors Phoenix Cinders, but I've read them all. Finally, I find one that piques my interest. It's about a cross-dressing sissy by an author called Winter Snow. I know I shouldn't be turned on by the idea, but my curiosity got the best of me. I started reading the story and it was so hot. It was about this femboy who kind of reminded me of myself. Blonde hair, short and slim. A nice bubble butt. Anyways, he got femmed out by his mother and halfway through the story she has him bent over with a fat cock up his ass. The description of the mother kind makes me think of Eve, strangely. I take off my shorts and underwear and start rubbing my little cock, I can't get Eve out of my head.

Those large breasts of hers I'd love to shove my face into. Those thighs... oh god how I would love to be in between them. Her ass is so perfect. Then my mind wanders to her fat cock. I only got a glimpse of it, but wow was it thick and long. Her flaccid cock is nearly double the size of my own dick when it's hard. Her hairless large ball sack I can see myself licking them clean. I can only imagine what it smells like. Then the thought of her fucking me while I'm wearing a maid outfit fills my thoughts. A black fluffy mini skirt that can barely hide my ass. A white pair of silk panties that fit so perfectly over my bubble butt. Uhhh god, I can feel myself getting close. Maybe Eve would shove her fat cock up my little tight ass hole while I try to dust the high up cupboards... A thick cock like hers would surely stretch out my tiny butt hole.

I continue to jerk my little cock while thinking of being split in two by Eve's big dick. She'd force herself on me, maybe she'd shove that fat cock down my throat. Make me gag on her thick dick. The thought excites me. Suddenly the door opens and Eve walks in. "Hey Shay, what would you... Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" she gasps as she stares at me while my cock suddenly erupts all over myself, covering my tight tummy in jizz. Some even landed on my face.

"Oh god!" I moan out, lost in the orgasm and completely humiliated in front of Eve. She laughs as I try to get a hold of myself.

I quickly try to clean the jizz off as I hide my little weenie. "I'm sorry Eve, I..."

"Don't be sorry, by the way, you missed a spot." She gestured up to my face, I immediately blush as she walks over and takes a seat next to me. I try to cover my penis with my hands. "There's nothing to be ashamed about. Masturbating is a natural part of life."

"You mean you're not mad at me?" I ask.

She takes her thumb and wipes up the jizz off my face. What she does next catches me completely off guard. She licks the jizz off her thumb. My jizz! My mind is completely blown.

"God I love the taste of cum... " she moans before looking back at me. "How could I be mad at you? I masturbate all the time."

"Really?" I ask.

"Come on! I live in the middle of nowhere all by myself. Of course, I jerk off. I'm sure you're aware that I'm a transgender woman. Mom or dad probably mentioned their disdain for what they would call "my condition." I have the same urges you have," she tells me.

"Actually mom and dad never said anything about you being transgender," I explain.

"Of course they didn't. They wouldn't want the word to get out that their son became a woman... Well, for the most part," she says. "By the way, you didn't seem all that surprised by this. If they didn't tell you, how did you find out?"

"I accidentally saw your... Uh... Your penis last night when we were walking up the stairs..." I mutter nervously.

"Ahhh, ooops... Sorry about that. I'm not used to wearing underwear in the house. Or clothes for that matter," she says giggling.

"It's okay... I... I don't mind..." I tell her.

"Well you're sweet and I'm relieved you're so open-minded about all if this. I was afraid you'd be put off by me being transgender. I thought for sure you inherited mom and dad's phobias." She rests her arm around me while she intertwines her fingers in mine with her other hand and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Mom and dad were wrong. You're perfect just the way you are," I tell her.

Eve looks at me with those eyes... I can see the water form in the corners as she holds on tight to my hand. She stands up and pulls me into a hug. She presses my head into the heat of her breast. I can feel her cock up against my stomach. Finally, she pulls my face up and lays a kiss on my forehead. "I never wanted to leave you, Shay. That was my biggest regret."

"Well... Now we have a second chance to connect once more," I tell her.

She gives me a smile. "Let's not waste it."

She pulls me in for a long embrace and gives me one more kiss on the forehead. I can feel her cock once more against my stomach and it causes my own little dick to twitch up against her leg and suddenly remember my lower half is completely naked. I quickly pull away and try to hide my little pecker.

She laughs. "You don't need to hide your cute little cock from me, Shay. I just saw you ejaculate all over yourself." She pulls my hands away from my crotch to reveal my hard-on.

"I... I didn't mean to... uhhh, get a boner..." I stutter, trying to overcome my humiliation and embarrassment.

"Honey it's okay, I get boners all the time too," she says as she takes my face in her hands and leans down to look me in the eyes, stroking my cheek with her thumb.

"But... You're not upset that I got aroused from our hug?" I ask.

"So you find me attractive? So what! It's not unusual to find a relative attractive. It may be taboo, but it's not that uncommon. I find you attractive."

123456...8