My European Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinead opened the door, handed Mr. Hayes his phone, and then sat down on my lap. "Did you have a nice talk while I was gone?" she asked.

"A very pleasant talk," said Mr. Hayes. "You're friend here is quite the gentleman."

Yeah, a gentleman who's fucking your daughter, my half-sister.

* * * *

Sinead borrowed a car and drove me around. She showed me the primary and secondary schools she attended. We went to the main street of the nearest town and looked at the shops. I was glad she was driving as it gave me an excuse to not hold hands with her. That and we were supposed to be just friends. I paid attention while Sinead talked. Otherwise, I thought about my mother. Our mother.

Cars in Ireland drive on the same side of the road as England, which is the opposite of all sane countries. I thought I was going to die multiple times on the drive. Every time Sinead made a turn, I'd think You're driving on the wrong side of the road! And a car is coming!. Riding in a bus in Ireland hadn't bothered me, but driving in a small car was a white-knuckle ride for me.

As we drove down one street, Sinead pointed out a house. "See that white house la? My grandmam lives there. I lived there until I was adopted."

"Let's go in. I'd like to meet your grandmam."

Sinead shook her head. "If I introduce you to her, she'll know I'm going to Boston to find my mam. We'll have a big row. I don't want to fight with her."

We drove around town a bit more. I got the feeling that Sinead wasn't showing me the town so much as she was saying goodbye to it.

"Time to go back to the farm and have you meet the rest of my family."

When we came into the house, two boys were studying at the dining room table.

"Jamie and Luke," announced Sinead. "I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine."

They jumped up and came over to meet me. Another boy appeared out of the kitchen.

"This is Noel. Noel, this is Jamie, Luke, and Aaron."

We all shook hands while Sinead said, "Noel is from Boston. We met four days ago." Has it really been only four days? "When the summer is over, we're going to go back to Boston together, and he's going to help me get situated."

"A Yank, huh?" said Jamie. "You had your heart set on seeing an Irish farm?"

"Has Sinead shown you where she works?" asked Luke. "She's in charge of the nicest jacks in all of Cork."

"She can show you which jack the Lord Mayor's wife uses when she needs to take a dump," added Aaron.

"I've shown him lots of Cork," said Sinead. "But, little brothers, I haven't shown him where I work."

The 'little brothers' dig made them wince. Jamie was almost as tall as Sinead, but the other two were clearly shorter. All three of the boys were unusually broad in the shoulders compared to the Irish men I had seen. A little short for a linebacker, but that general build.

The four siblings kept up the constant battle of wits, with the three boys trying to embarrass or make fun of Sinead, and Sinead constantly putting them in their place. In all seemed good-spirited, but it made me uncomfortable.

A door opened. "That's mam!" said Jamie in a quiet voice. The three boys dived back into their homework.

Mrs. Hayes turned the corner and entered the living room.

"Hello, Mam," said Sinead in an almost formal tone. "I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. He's Noel Vaupel, and he's from Boston."

Mrs. Hayes strode forward in a regal manner and stuck out a hand, which I shook. Nobody would think she was the biological mother of Sinead as she was short and stout with the manner of an English bulldog.

"I'm very glad to meet you, Noel." We exchanged pleasantries for a bit. "Vaupel is your last name? What brings you to Cork as you're not Irish?"

"I'm seven-eighths Irish."

We made some more small talk, which consisted of Mrs. Hayes making judgmental statements and me trying to establish that I was a decent individual.

"Time to make dinner," said Mrs. Hayes. "Coming, Sinead?"

"Aye, Mam."

Once Sinead and Mrs. Hayes were in the kitchen, the boys slackened up on the pace of their studies.

"How many times have you been to a Celtics game?" Luke asked.

"Six."

"Have you ever seen Kobe play?"

"Once." As a loyal Celtics fan, I hated Kobe Bryant with the heat of a thousand suns.

"Isn't he the greatest?" Luke did his best Kobe scowl while making shooting motions. I almost threw up.

"There are other players I like better."

* * * *

For some reason, our simple dinner at a country farm felt very formal. Mr. Hayes sat at one end of the table and Mrs. Hayes sat on the other. I was squeezed in on one side with Luke and Aaron. Sinead was across from me with Mrs. Hayes to my right. Mrs. Hayes asked each boy what he had done in school that day, and each boy told what he had done with all the excitement of a six-year-old boy reciting romantic poetry. It was Sinead's turn after the boys had been interrogated, and she told Mrs. Hayes about our day with none of her usual enthusiasm.

"Noel, are you and Sinead a couple?" Mrs. Hayes tried to ask it lightly, but I knew that the wrong answer would be very bad.

"We're friends. We met four days ago, and Sinead has been kind enough to show me around Cork when her work schedule permitted."

"Today was my first day off," Sinead added, "and I thought Noel would like to see Irish country life."

"Tomorrow when I get back to Cork, I'll head off to somewhere new."

"Where will you go?"

"I don't know. I tend to make decisions at the last moment."

"Not a good habit to pick up, young man."

Mrs. Hayes then launched into a lecture on the sights and cities of Ireland. It was like my most boring History class on steroids. The boys and Mr. Hayes dismissed themselves from the table as they finished their meals, leaving Sinead and me to listen to Mrs. Hayes drone on and on. I kept spacing out, thinking about the bomb Sinead's dad had dropped on me. I still couldn't handle it, so I pushed it aside and tuned back into Mrs. Hayes' drone.

"With that," Mrs. Hayes finally concluded, "you should be able to make a wise choice now about where to go next."

"Thank you very much for the information, Mrs. Hayes. I'll go to Killarney tomorrow." If there's a train going that way when I get to the train station.

"An excellent choice. Are you two spending the night?"

"It's too late to catch the bus back now," said Sinead.

"I'll make sleeping arrangements then. Noel, you'll be sleeping on the couch in the living room. I'll go up and talk with the boys."

Mrs. Hayes stood up and regally marched up the stairs. Sinead and I cleared the dishes from the table and then started loading them into the dishwasher.

"What do you think of my mam?"

"She's...uhm...a bit stern."

Sinead snorted. "A bit? She's got everyone in the house under her thumb."

With an adopted mom like that, I could see why Sinead was obsessed with her birth mom.

"I wonder where I'll wind up," said Sinead. "I normally sleep on the couch."

"You don't have a room?"

"Na, na. Aaron took my room. Till tonight, I've only slept over at Christmas."

I was surprised. It wasn't until I got my apartment that I gave up my bedroom back home. Even now, it was a guest bedroom-slash-junk room that I could sleep in if I wanted to. I loved spending the night with my family whenever I could squeeze it in.

After we had started the dishwasher, I cleaned the kitchen while Sinead watched. I didn't know what else to do. I felt uncomfortable around Sinead for the first time since we met.

"Sinead!" cried Mrs. Hayes from the foot of the stairs.

"We're in the kitchen."

"Sinead, you're going to be in Aaron's room tonight. He raised quite the ruckus about it. He can be discomforted for one night for the sake of his sister. At times I wonder..."

She trailed off. I glanced at her and saw that she had stopped talking to watch me do my best to clean the top of the old gas stove. It had some nasty spots on it, and I was working hard on an ugly brown one. Sinead was leaning against a counter with her arms folded and an amused look on her face.

"What are you doing?" asked Mrs. Hayes.

"Cleaning the stove top," I said. "Sinead and I have already loaded the dishes, and I've cleaned the counters."

"Oh my. That's so nice of you."

"It's the least I can do after such a wonderful dinner."

That drew a little blush. "It's nice to know that some young people nowadays can appreciate what others do for them." She looked at Sinead meaningfully. Sinead colored.

Sinead said, "I think I'll do the evening feedings now, Mam." Turning to me, "Would you like to come along?"

"Sure."

Once we were safely away from the house, Sinead said, "Appreciate! Bah! Sometimes I want to choke her!"

As we fed the animals and made sure they had all they needed for the night, Sinead steadily unwound. Again, I felt uncomfortable. I was glad our cover story of not being a couple gave me an excuse to not hold hands or kiss.

"What do you get from two percent of a cow?" I asked

"I don't know."

"Two-percent milk."

I was rewarded with a small chuckle and a big eye roll.

Back in the house, I went upstairs and played Xbox with Sinead's brothers. Half-brothers actually, same as me. No way Sinead would consider any of them romantically and rightfully so. Sinead made snide comments as she watched us play.

Mrs. Hayes came into the bedroom and announced it was time for bed. I brushed my teeth and then changed into a T-shirt, underwear, and sweatpants for sleeping on the couch. Mrs. Hayes brought out a pillow and two blankets, and soon I was bedded down on the couch. Mrs. Hayes turned off all the lights and went upstairs to turn in.

I lay there turning over the news about Mom. She seduced her cousin at fourteen, tricked him into knocking her up, wanted to have more bastard kids with him, was forced to leave the country by my grandmother, and then never contacted the child she left behind. I knew it was true, but I didn't want to believe it.

My mom had never freaked out at the possibility that I might have sex before I was married like so many of my friends' moms did. When I was a junior in high school and had started getting serious with one girl, mom had talked to me about how "no" means "no" and the importance of safe sex. As the girl and I got more serious, my mom had told me to always make sure the girl had enjoyed herself and that I should make her happy before she made me happy. But nothing she had ever said would have led me to believe that she had thought it was fine to fuck a cousin at fourteen or to trick a cousin into knocking her up. Mom had seemed like an ordinary, typical mom.

How much did any kid know about their parents' sex lives? I'd guess that some of my friends' moms had been wild at fourteen, even though they're quite conservative now. It's not something parents discuss with their kids.

My trip to Europe was kind of Mom's parting gift to me. She had complained many times to management about the lax storage of chemicals and had kept a file at home of the emails she had sent. When she died, Dad had hired a lawyer to sue her company. Dad got a large settlement, and he gave me a quarter of it. That was what I was using to pay for this trip, and I'll have plenty in the bank when I decide to buy a house. So I had used the money I had gotten from her death to uncover the secret she had spent her life keeping from everyone.

I heard footsteps on the stairs. The couch was ten feet from the bottom of the staircase, and I looked up to see Sinead on the stairs. She waved for me to come to her then held her finger in front of her mouth to indicate I had to be quiet. I didn't know what she wanted, but I tossed off the blankets and headed for the stairs.

When I got to the stairs, Sinead vigorously made the quiet sign. I slowly climbed the stairs, making as little noise as possible. Before I got to the top, Sinead slipped off to a bedroom doorway. She again motioned me to join her then made the quiet sign. I stealthily crossed over to her and entered the room. Once I was in, Sinead closed the door slowly so it wouldn't make a sound.

I glanced around the room, and it looked like a typical teenage boy's room. Posters of a soccer team and a rock band adorned one wall, and a poster of another rock band was on another. No posters of hot babes like I had had, but I decided Mrs. Hayes wouldn't have approved of that. All the flat surfaces were covered with guy stuff. I noticed that the bedding had been stripped off the bed and was on the floor next to it.

Sinead hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "I've always wanted to sneak a fella into my room," she whispered as she slid one hand under my shirt and the other hand into my underwear and around my cock, "and tonight is my last chance."

The bedding on the floor. The hand around my cock. I quickly put two and two together and realized Sinead wanted to fuck. That'd be wrong. Very, very wrong. She was my half-sister, and, now that I knew she was my half-sister, there was no way I could fuck her.

"Mam and Dad are right next door, so we'll have to be very quiet."

Jesus, how am I going to get out of this?

Sinead brought her hand down from under my shirt and used it to pull my sweatpants and underwear down to my knees.

I had to stop this. I had to tell her to stop. But I couldn't whisper to her the way I was facing. I turned around to face her, and, as I did, Sinead pushed my underwear and sweatpants to my ankles.

I tried to think of something to say. Sinead stood up after removing my underwear and sweatpants. I opened my mouth to whisper something, but Sinead put her hand behind my neck and pulled my face down to kiss her. She rammed her tongue inside my mouth. She kept the pressure downward on my neck as she bent her knees. I was leaning too far forward, and I had to go to my knees to keep from stumbling.

My mind was moving in super slow motion. I knew I should say or do something to stop this, but Sinead kept moving things along too quickly for me to respond. Sinead pulled up her nightshirt to reveal she was naked too from the waist down. I was lying on my back on the bedding on the floor, and Sinead was on top of me.

"It'll be quieter if you let me do all the work," she whispered into my ear. "Just lie there."

I knew I should throw her off me. But how to do it without waking her parents? I pictured her mom flinging open the door and demanding, "What the hell is going on?"

I felt my cock touch her opening, and then Sinead sliding down my shaft. It was too late - I was in her.

"Just lie there," Sinead whispered again.

I could feel my cock sliding out of her as she lifted her body away from mine and sliding back into her as she lowered herself. Whether I was willing or not, she was going to fuck me. And God it felt so good!

Part of me was horrified that I was fucking my half-sister, but part of me still lusted for her as a beautiful, sexy woman. The lusting parting of me was winning. I decided to surrender; that the best thing was to get this fuck over with quickly before we got caught, then it would be the last fuck we'd ever have.

Sinead wasn't looking at my face as I was thinking these thoughts. She had her head down by my ear so she could whisper instructions and was focused on using her lower body to fuck me quietly. I thought about grabbing her ass but decided it best to let her be in complete control. Instead, I ran my hands up and down her thighs as she used them to lift herself off me and then to drop herself back down.

"Don't worry about me," she whispered. "Come as quickly as you can."

Sinead moved into more of a sitting position, put her hands on my chest, and looked down at me. I gave her a big smile. Best to get it over with as quickly as possible. I wished she wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see her tits bounce up and down as we fucked. As it was, I could make out quite a bit of movement.

I closed my eyes. It was so weird to do nothing. I focused on the wonderful feeling of fucking; of being all the way inside of Sinead then almost being all the way out. I was panting, not with exertion but with lust.

I pictured all the times we had fucked - Sinead bent over the couch, Sinead's tits bouncing as we fucked on the couch, Sinead moaning in pleasure as I fucked her on the dining table. She was the best fuck I had ever had, and I was going to miss it.

I felt Sinead changing position so I opened my eyes. She had moved her legs so that she was now kneeling on her feet. "Knees hurt," she mouthed. She had to lean on her arms a little more in this position to keep her balance. She kept up the pistoning with her legs. We were both panting hard.

Then I felt it, that marvelous tingling sensation. I balled my body up a little bit as I came into her. Another intense come, but all my comes were that way with Sinead.

Once I was done coming, I relaxed. Sinead collapsed on top of me. "God, that was hard work," she whispered. We held each other while our heart rates gradually slowed. "Thanks," she whispered, "for fulfilling a little fantasy of mine."

"Thank you," I whispered back, "for another incredible fuck."

We pulled apart and then quietly dressed. Sinead opened the door for me, and I slowly, quietly made my way to the stairs and down to the couch.

I have got to get away from her.

I had given in too easily. I shouldn't have done it - fucking my half-sister next door to her parents. I knew that if I stayed around Sinead, I might give in again. I had to go somewhere far, far away.

* * * *

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

The next morning, we waited at the bus stop for the bus to take us to Cork. We weren't holding hands as we were pretending to be just friends still. On the bus, I would tell Sinead that I was getting away. I reviewed how I was going to say it over and over. I checked my watch - a minute until the bus was due to arrive.

"Sinead!"

I saw an old woman walking quickly towards us.

"Grandmam!" cried Sinead.

Sinead ran over and hugged her grandmother. My grandmother too. It was so weird to finally see my mother's mother.

She was shorter than Sinead but had her general build. She looked older than I expected. Sinead's smile of joy now turned anxious as she got close to me.

"Grandmam, this is my friend Noel Vaupel. He's a Yank."

"So Maeve told me. She said he stayed over last night, and he's from Boston."

"Aye. When he goes back to Boston in September, I'm going too. He's going to help me get situated there."

"I see the bus," I said. It was a few blocks away and would be here any moment.

Grandmam took Sinead's hands into hers and looked Sinead in the eye. "When you get to Boston, you're going to look for your mam, aren't you?"

"Aye, Grandmam."

"When you find her, tell her I miss her." Tears came to her eyes. "That I love her, that all is forgiven. Have her call me, will you?"

Sinead hugged her fiercely. "Aye, Grandmam. I'll tell her all that."

The bus was at the stop and the door opened. Sinead pushed me forward.

"Goodbye, Grandmam! I'll call you as soon as I find her!"

Then we were in the bus. I walked between the seats towards the back in shock. Should I have told my grandmother that I'm her grandson? That she had two beautiful granddaughters in Boston? That her daughter was dead? I hadn't thought of talking to her until she had said that she loved my mom.

I paused for a moment and Sinead said, "Let's sit in the very back."

I continued walking while trying to pull my thoughts together. If I had told my grandmother that I was her grandson, then Sinead would have known that I am her half-brother. At the same time, I wouldn't have broken my promise to Mr. Hayes. I sat down in a window seat at the back of the bus, like I had on the way here. I could get out now and tell her. But before I could move, the bus driver closed the door and the bus pulled away.

1...34567...10