All Comments on 'My Evil Stepsister'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rare story in Literotica advocating monogamy. Congratulations.

Very well written and a enjoyable reading. A story to uphold social values.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

A very refreshing story with lots of love, trust and friendship. Certainly a "feel good" story about twists and turns in relationships. Thank for sharing. BK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Sweet Story!

This is a really sweet story! I love the transformation of the evil step sister. I love the sweetness of the love story between the two main characters. The son is incredibly mature for a teenager though. I raised three sons and they weren't nearly as perceptive. Still good men now! Not ready to be a grandpa yet though.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Well intentioned, for sure.

I believed hardly any of it.

Felt as though I was reading a romance novel.

But then...this IS the romance category...:+))h

Hey, I like happy endings too! :+))

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Way too sweet! Bordering on

being inane.

I'm reading this thing waiting for the twist or the unconventional. I forgot what category it was so I was even watching for incest or something. This whole thing turned out to so sweet it's saccharine...

AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

I admit it. I'm a soft, sappy, fool who's real life is so devoid of such things that I crave it. Just don't tell anyone. ;-]

DJ

Drago566Drago566about 7 years ago
Awesome story!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Evil <> Live

No way Don…let alone his MOM…given the history of her previous marriage doesn’t give Jeff a heads up - let alone the simple courtesy - of “I’m planning on asking your mom to marry me, I wanted you to know.” NO FUCKING WAY.

Oh…and we’re selling the house out from under you…surprise! C’mon.

Martial arts…marital discord…a cliche every other paragraph…and now a check for 100 big and “Out you go.” C’mon, this is crazy.

Oh joy, now Jenny’s dad is pimping her out…anything for my little girl.

And they live happily ever after…and they didn’t even have to win the Lottery.

Fine, you want to explore how many saccharine drenched cliches can fit in a simple story - congratulations, you may be a winner. Please send money.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Sweet story...

There's really nothing wrong with this tale - it's a very sweet story, with likable characters and a compelling arc. Sure, there's too many threads created here that were left unused, but, all and all, it's all good, and deserved a 5*.

... Except maybe for this question: is it worth re-read?

Hmm. As of right now, seriously doubt it. But we'll see...

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

1st. I want to say? This story is Brilliant! One query? 9 inches of cock? Oh come on!

I can see the honeymoon now! He quickly showered and raced to the bed to plug his new wife, as he entered the room his dick came first 10 seconds later his body followed! ! Yeah Right! Or is it your trying to say that Americans are hung like horses

★★★★★

joke: This college student arrived at the Halloween party BUTT NAKED! The only thing he had on was a pane of Glass over his jewels! The Girls at the door of the Party asked What the heck he was dressed as? HE REPLIED! I'M A FIRE HYDRANT ! Brake the glass pull 3 times and I come

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
No spanking?

The story's characters were a bit over the top, though honestly I expected them to be so in a different way, by him spanking some of the bitchiness out of Liz or something in that vein.

I certainly expected lewd things to happen between them after she saw him naked.

I guess I've just read too many stories on this site:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story gave me diabetes even though the monster couldn't be bothered to cure cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Man, you started off so well, but you had to go all unrealistic on me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too far-fetched

A muscled karate expert with a 7" dong when it's only semi-hard who casually kicks in doors and breaks football players' bones? AND he gets Jenny to dump her friends after one speech? Your actual writing ability is decent, but I just couldn't take how perfect Jeff was. I stopped reading on the second page.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Too cheesy.

If you remove the early references to mobile phones then you can nearly read this as a 1950's high school experience tale. Going to 'malt shops' and being swell to everyone. There was one point where the protagonist said "Criminy"! I was expecting 'geewillickers' and 'gollygee' to crop up at some point, I mean, really who says that? The whole story seems whitewashed into an unrealistic ethical epic of family values and beating adversity through being an 'all-round-nice-guy-who-can-kick-your-ass-but-who-is-respectful-and-has-a-great-work-ethic-and-a-huge-dick'.

Issues were dealt with in a perfunctory way, with a spare sentence being considered enough and then move onto the next point that the author wanted to get to. It made me laugh at various points throughout the story at the absurdity of how some things were handled.

Finally, I had issues with the reason for Jeff getting angry with Liz in the first place. I mean there were some scathing remarks but, it's just words, and then two incidents with ice water being poured over him and he kicks a door down and moves out? There was no thought to making a case for actual bad blood, it was just portrayed that Jeff was really upset over incidents that could have easily been talked through. And that was the theme throughout, however improbable the outcome of the events in the story, it was just brushed off as working out perfectly every time but portrayed as overcoming hardships through determination and solid morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Screw other comments! !!!!!

I enjoyed it a lot. You know what? It's called fiction! It can be what ever the author wants.

Thank you so much. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOPPED IT

As I was reading this, I was almost shocked to realize it topped A Second Chance. I guess I had assumed that was not possible.

Unrealistic points in this story: the maturity of Jeff's explanatory speech to Jenny (and his overall maturity for a father-deprived teen), sudden acceptance of Jeff's viewpoint by Jenny, Don's $100,000 check and proposal to banish his own daughter, Jeff's martial arts skills but otherwise mild manner, Liz's quick and complete attitude overhaul. BUT to me those were (some of) the very points that made this story so intriguing. Who wants to be drug through days of usual activities and meal menus -- like some stories on Literotica? (That's when I start skipping and scanning).

I remember reading a Literotica story feeling darkness in my soul. But this one left me with a feeling of enjoyment. It is an uplifting story.

What can I say? Once in a while I come across a great one.

Paul in Oklahoma

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Yes, it was a little sappy at times but I loved it!! Every now and then, you just need a good, (almost) wholesome romance and this was it. The only fault I found with it was twice in one paragraph, "Bill" was referred to as "Brad". I favorited this story and the author and will definitely read more of his stories. 5 stars!!

DOC226DOC226over 5 years ago
Like a Fine Wine

I read this story the first time shortly after it was posted, and I was really impressed with the quality of the writing. From the superb character development to the well thought out plot twists, it was the best thing that I had read to date. After reading "My Evil Stepsister" I went on the read all of Web_Spinner's submissions. Their high scores reflect that everyone who reads them has the same opinion about the talent of their author. Upon rereading this story after eight years I am finding that, like a fine wine, it is more enjoyable the second time around.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 5 years ago
More Tell Than Show

It felt more like the summary of a story than a story itself.

I know that sometimes the word count to "show" the isn't worth it, but even the parts of the story that started to be more show than tell seemed to skip by on fast forward. I'd bet the story this is a synopsis for is great.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago

He was acting like a wimpy bitch, giving up and leaving after a few pranks, he should have returned the favor, or gone to his mom and Don in order to show them that it was a pattern of behavior.

Instead he just left after having complained only once. It's pretty ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE COMMENTS SHOW

...that the very best of stories

have significantly negative criticism.

A corollary is: you cannot please everybody.

And a corollary of that is: don't try.

Paul in Oklahoma

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Wow, I must be a bit jaded from some stories on this site because........

I was envisioning some kinky 3-way action between Jenny, Liz, and Jeff. Even without that, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Good story ignore the wimpy comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Tend To Go More For

A good BTB story probably because I have much more experience with getting Burned By The Bitch so maybe I'm looking for a little passive payback. But I'm always up for a good Rec story when it's earned and appropriate. But I'm also up for a good Romance as this is the way life Should be but frequently isn't. Web's Romances are usually a bit smarmy and over the top sweet with a few typo's scattered around, but that's ok, I don't mind. The only question I really have is why does it seem that most of my favorite authors tend to wrap their stories about engineers? Most of the engineers I knew couldn't figure out where to put it if she bent over and spread her legs. But what do I know, I was only the tech that had to make their shit work. If you're going to keep writing about engineers at least through in a reference or to Mustangs, the land of fucking Woody Hayes or Longhorn Steakhouse. ;-} Anyway a good little feel good story that my wife would like to watch on Hallmark. Signed: BTW

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Fantastic

An amazing story and very well written.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Great Read.

Do not know if you are still with us Web_Spinner, but your stories continue to give great joy. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I’ve read a couple of your stories and loved them both. You are a great author.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Nice

Wasn't sure which way this was going to pan out as expected more retaliation from step-sister or possibly Jenny would die and she would step in. Either way I was wrong. This is a sweet love story and I really liked it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 point something children.

One of the facts of life is the requirement for close to 3 offspring per couple to maintain and increase a population/ culture.

Most of the stories on this site use 1 or 2 children as their "ideal" family.

Check it out.

Sad really.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. I love a happy ending. I don't care if that sounds sappy. You did a great job thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful and fairly realistic story. Reminds me a bit of my high school time. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story - I skipped the sex to find out the ending!

I had just completed a great story and noted this one as being similar. I'm glad it was there. It was developing nicely but I kept expecting it to jump into a dark story with an impossible ending. This story is real! I wonder what part of this the author actually lived. I hope it's not a case of flipping bad event in life into a happy ending.

Definite a 5 Star rating and I look forward to reading more of this author's works!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago
Remembering it’s Fiction

I really enjoyed the storyline ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely a five star rating. 🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍

jopkljopklabout 3 years ago

Very meh tbh. His so called "evil" stepsister does nothing to deserve the title. She is never really shown to be anything than the typical level of butcher you see in high schoolers.

Her acts that get her exiled from the family by her own father are limited to pouring ice water on her showering brother, getting water on his t-shirt at home, and somehow "interfering" in her parents relationship. Pretty typical stuff for a teenager with a new step family

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Pure enjoyment

Great story keep up the good work !

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Jeff and Jenny got married right out of high school, so we all know what's down the road. Yes, Jenny will approach Jeff when they've been married about 25-years and say, "Honey, we need to talk! You know that I love only you, but you are the only man I've ever had sex with, and before I'm too old to enjoy it..."

.

That's where those 'Loving Wives' come from!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 1 - Jeff's mother is a bitch....she didnt tell son about her proposal beforehand neither did the bitch tell him about moving into Don's and theirs being on the market.

She is a fuck up.

Theres no even relationship with the rich bitch Liz.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
I don't care what anyone says, I like this story

Yes, it's a bit tame and weak in spots and a lot like another author that I can't remember his name but he always wrote about a kid in Texas who goes to college, is involved in playing the keyboard, is a fan of some keyboardist from a 70's band and his dad is a retired Navy Seal and he taught this kid martial arts.

Sometimes, it's nice just to have a coming-of-age story without the crazy drama that some people think needs to be in a story. I realize that some people do experience some crazy drama growing up, I can attest to that firsthand, not with myself, but my best friend growing up. Now that would be a story to write about. It had everything, cheating wife/mother, clueless husband/father thrown out, disgusting boyfriend moving in and trying to take over the house, kids rebelling against the mother and her new boyfriend, attempted rape of a minor, evil step-kids involved in some incest, lots of verbal and physical fights, sneaky shenanigans (I love that word) and much more.

Hell, it got me my first overnight stay at the local jail along with my first couple of jailhouse fights until the cops realized I was only 17 and they called my parents and let me go really fast like lol. They just assumed a guy that was 6'5" 235 lbs at that time and had a thick Fu-Manchu mustache had to have been over 18 years old lol. Plus they were dealing with 5 of us hitting the jail at the same time with 2 of them being women so they had their hands full, not to mention the 1 guy (boyfriend) that got sent to the hospital in critical condition.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very, Very Nice story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was anyone else hoping he'd get with the sister? No? Just me? Ah well 5/5!

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Awe man I figured he was gonna do Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uplifting and positive. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should become a doctor so he can cure cancer next, it’s odd that people call out Mary Sues so often but then we get characters like this with zero flaws who’s pure introduction to a situation makes everything perfect and no one bats an eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lol not rwally an erotica book huh. but was good nonetheless! I completely forgot I was here to read a sex book. and was completely sure he was gonna go after the step sister lol nice twist!

dasnenosdasnenosover 2 years ago

There comes a time when a feel good story is really refreshing. This is one of them. Sometimes the implied sex is as good as reading about the act itself. Thanks for a great read! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well the stepsister was kind of an add on but other than that thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'The Room' of erotic stories. Hilariously bad.

1. Gary Stu main character who doesn't misses a chance to tell everyone just how great he is.

2. Evil stepsister wasn't really evil. She was bad but MC's reaction was over the top.

3. Titular character doesn't gets any action.

4. Retarded pace.

5. Autistic characters like Dom who decided to throw her own daughter out for some pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was weird, it felt like it was written by a pre-teen who just hit puberty

johnkalagianjohnkalagianover 2 years ago

The best story I've read on Literotica. And one of the best stories I've read ever. As an avid reader for over 60 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know. I like the general story line, but, honestly, Jeff seems to be an a@@-hole himself. He's got a real short fuse, yells a lot and somehow thinks it's fine to treat others with the same despicable behaviour they've treated him. He's stuck up to the point where he thinks he can just get his buddies and prepare to move his mom out of her house without telling her or waltz up to Liz's apartment and without explanation expect her to take hand so he can lead her somewhere. He's a jerk.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful and Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I just read a comment that criticizied the Jeff character. That anonymous commenter must have read a completely different story. A "jerk" and an "a@@-hole", wait, what? I know everybody has an opinion, but geez that is so wrong on so many levels.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice. Yet i keep wondering why being a good girl always involves cleaning the house, running the laundry and doing the dishes. Women already do so much more essential things than most men. My woman doesn't have to cook, clean, or anything else unless she wants to. I love to do all those things myself and keep a healthy balance. Being master of an enslaved woman does not satisfy my desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good description of how social networks are. Good story and well written. Yes snobs can be saved from themselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm gonna say, the dumping cold water pranks weren't bad enough to actually leave and kick her door in. That's just bratty sister nonsense pranks. I wonder what would've happened if he had chuckled and said " you little bitch" and then jumped out of the shower and pushed her up against the wall, tickling her, and then kissed her? That would've been a good story lol.

However trying to get her guy friends to hang up on him and beat him was way too far, that's when she really came off as evil instead of just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree. cold water was a normal thing when I was in high school . Granted it was boys doing it to boys And some girls doing it to other girls. But way over top reaction . Door he should have paid for.

That lowered it to average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Thanks!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good plot and writing. kind of thought with the title "Evil Stepsister" this would be about Jeff marrying his Stepsister. better this way with all the turmoil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could never kick one of my kids out an not care where they lived like don said yeh she was bitch but did anyone stop to think y she was that way maybe her mother leaving made her fear abandonment by her father an that’s wot he threatened he’s lucky it turned out the way it did it could of been disastrous I would want to know my kids were safe an happy.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Don kicking his dauther is something to strong on my mind, he could be the one proposing the setup made by his wife.

5stars at the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Those complaining about Don kicking Liz out have apparently never lived with a toxic child. As parents we do what we can, but in the end children, particularly teens, have other influences than just their parents and will make their own decisions. One of the only ways a parent has to impart any further lessons to a young adult child is to make the child face up to their actions and (hopefully) take responsibility for their consequences.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I wanted Jeff to marry Jenny and for Liz to come to college with them and become a third. But this whole story was awesome.

TheCommenterTheCommenterover 1 year ago

Jedf is even more of a crybaby than Kyle Rittenhouse…

adverblyadverblyover 1 year ago

Jeff is a creep. I'm not even sure I got halfway through the story. How does this qualify as romance? Jeff reads like the male equivalent to the I'm not like other girls trope. As I was reading an image of a narcissistic, future gun-toting misogynist was firmly taking shape in my mind. I read on in disgust hoping to find something redeeming about him until the so-called rich bitches' worldviews were magically transformed by his whiny, self-important tirade and the quarterback stopped to pay his bro respects. This guy is not the paragon of morals and principles I think the author intended him to be. He's the kind of guy who has restraining orders in his future. I agree with TheCommenter and will add that everything about this dude is gross.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I'm not going to lie, by the title I was expecting the author to throw us off and have Liz and Jeff somehow get together. Still, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

of course our mc is a champion MMA fighter and naturally he has a 9in cock. sweet story only missing reality. rk

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

I think adverbly needs some serious therapy. Projection on fictional characters much?

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

What a great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

penneydog55penneydog55over 1 year ago

Hey it's Me again! Great Story & I

loved it. Its a pity these stories didn't come with pictures as I reckon Jenny would be a sight to behold! 5🌟😁

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nice romance, enjoyed it.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the most realistic story, but fun to read. And it has an actual ending.

Sometimes tough love is the best kind. (Although most liberals would disagree.)

In reality these stories are read by a lot of youths. They seem to believe sex in these stories is the way it is. Cum isn’t stored nor made in a man’s testicles.

If a man is too long hitting bottom in a woman is painful to her, not sexy.

Oh well, I’m not going to change the way authors write these things.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7. Pretty rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wildly unrealistic story about a control freak's early days before he leads a cult and/or ends up in prison. The Commenter, Adverbly, and Bill S.'s Anonymous are right on the money with their criticisms. The kid is no good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hardly a romance. Definitely not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grant Knobgobbler should spend more time in comments providing story feedback and time away from comments reading up on psychological terms he doesn't understand.

Uncle Grant, what did you do during the pandemic?

I used the time to harass readers on a porn website with my armchair psychology degree.

Lololol

There's nothing romantic or erotic about this story. The protagonist is an unsympathetic character. A bigger crybaby than that Rittenhouse idiot is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bill S. "Sometimes tough love is the best kind. (Although most liberals would disagree.)" What an ignorant and wholly unnecessary thing to say. Stick to opinions on porn, not politics, you irrelevant twit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Protagonist is a controlling, self-important, dramatic king. Supremely unlikable. Where's the romance?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

At the beginning as I was reading I said to myself oh here we go it’s gonna be a story about how he breaks his evil stepsister and become romantically involved but surprise surprise it didn’t happen. Even though I enjoyed reading the story It left me thinking where was the real Romance. In saying that I still gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mostly good, everything from 2nd semester college until the end was like on fast forward. Could have used a little more on the ending and also more about Liz and the step sibling relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It always amazes me when commenters slam a story. If you don't like it, stop reading! Not like it's costing you any money. If you have constructive criticism, fine, but remember that people like me just see you as clueless trolls if all you do is write a comment that is meaningless antagonism. lpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wasn’t this supposed to be about a relationship with the step sister? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Protagonist is a controlling, self-important, dramatic king. Supremely unlikable. Where's the romance?"

This is what a miserable asshole sounds like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Ending was rushed but the salient stuff had already happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeff's mother the bitch could have told him about marrying Don instead him springing it during dinner. Man crazy bitch!!

Liz was a rich bitch!!

THIS IS NOT ROMANCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a horrible story, however the protagonists needs some flaws and to face actual trials to be more relatable. He can just do no wrong and it makes him unlikable and frankly makes the story too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprisingly less erotic content for this website, way less romantic content for the tag, but still got me wondering why the heck did I give it 5*. Damn word magic

qxvw198qxvw198about 1 year ago

A touching story. I enjoyed it.

GoodP69GoodP69about 1 year ago

I was waiting for him to fuck the stepsister

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

5. Certainly didn't go the direction I expected especially with the shower scene but overall I loved the direction it did. I was expecting Jenny to turn somehow bad or something but no, she remained sweet and Liz turned sweet too with a happy ending for everyone. Sometimes a good happy ending is better then any step-sister smut.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

Your MC is the type of person I'd like to know. I've known people like Liz who indeed did change. A lot of people may think that was a flaw in the story, not me, and that her change was unrealistic. Once a bitch, always a bitch.

My distant cousin was a colossal bitch. When her dad died she was made to face some hard truths. Now she a loving mother of five very successful children. Great story as always from W_S. Loved it. KUDOS!

IsseiIsseiabout 1 year ago

Good thing it didn't get f'ed up by having both liz and Jenny change to their opposites or worse have them both go be bitches. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand why is this story on litEROTICA with as high a rating as it has. So bland and the entire stepsister arc is even more boring.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

Despite what some of the Brave Anons say, sometimes a nice feelgood story is just what the rest of us need. They should just stick to the spank stories and let the rest of us enjoy good writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I want to be Jeff when I grow up hes perfect in every way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous