My Evil Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch," I roared and made to get out of the shower.

Liz screamed in fear when she saw the absolute total rage in my eyes. Before I could grab her she got to the door and slammed it behind her. As I got the bathroom door open, I heard my bedroom door slam then hers. I ran into the hall, still naked and rattled her doorknob to find it was locked. I pounded on her door a while then went back into my room.

That was the final straw. I had had it. I packed my duffel bag like I had done when mom was on her honey moon. I put on a heavy pair of work boots, tossed my bag over my shoulder and walked into the hall. I faced Liz's door and kicked the center as hard as I could. Her door split in two. The half on hinges swung open, the other half fell inward to the floor. Liz screamed and jumped out of her bed and ran to cower in the farthest corner. I could see the terror in her eyes as I approached.

I bent down over her shaking body. "Fuck you cunt. You win. I'm gone."

I turned and walked out her splintered door, down the stairs and out to my car. I tossed the duffel bag in the back seat and got in the front. As I started my car and put it into gear the front door opened and Liz came running out shouting my name. I stuck one arm out the window and shot her the bird as I sped off.

I showed up at Jakes again as I didn't know of anywhere else to turn. I told him my story, and he agreed to let me move in. I had enough money saved up from my last summer job to pay for my own meals and I would work on his construction crew Saturdays to pay my share of the rent.

I waited until nine that night before I called my mother. I had turned my cell phone off until I was ready to talk. I knew when she saw the split door and heard what ever lies Liz told them, she was going to be worried.

"Jeff, Jeff is that you, where are you?" mom cried into the phone.

"Mom, calm down, and I'll tell you." I answered.

"But, Jeff, why aren't you here? What happened?" she continued, sounding near hysteria.

"Mom, I'm okay. Listen I can't talk to you unless you calm down. I'll call you tomorrow."

"No Jeff, please don't hang up," she was yelling now.

I was about to end the call when I heard a much calmer voice. "Jeff, this is Don. Son, your mother is very upset. Can you tell me what happened."

"Don, just tell mom that I have moved in with a good friend and I am safe and sound. I will be living here now but I will call her and arrange to see her often. As for what happened, why don't you ask your daughter. Then you both can chose to believe her lies or not as you please. Just as you both believed the incident in the kitchen was an accident. But, she's your daughter and I'm just a stranger taking up space in your home, so I would expect you to side with her. Good-night."

With that I turned my cell phone off again. I wasn't going to argue with Don or my mom. My mind was made up. I have never been one to hit a woman but Liz had pushed me close to that point. She wasn't worth going to jail over.

Sunday I caught up on my school work, and then pitched in and helped Jake do some house cleaning. I waited until nine that night to call my mother to see if she was calm enough to talk.

"Hello, mom," I said when she answered. "Can you stay calm enough to talk?"

"Yes, Jeff, I will. Where are you?" mom said.

"You remember my buddy, Jake. He graduated last year. Anyway, he works for his dad now. He's got his own apartment that has a spare bedroom and he's allowing me to stay here until I graduate. I will work for him on Saturdays to pay some of the rent and I have money from my summer job to pay for other expenses," I told her.

"But, Jeff, honey, this is your home. Can't you please come home?"

"No mom, it's not my home. It's your's, Don and Liz's home and Liz has made it too difficult to live there. It was bad enough with her verbal attacks but when it started to turn physical I knew I had no choice. I had to leave before I snapped and did something I regretted."

"What happened yesterday? Liz said she was in her bedroom and you just went berserk and kicked her door in and threatened her," said mom.

"Mother, Liz is a conniving bitch. She is a liar. I did kick the door down but I did not threaten her. And she knows exactly what she did to push me to do it. I expect Don to buy her lies, she obviously has learned to be very effective at fooling her father. All I ask is for you to look into your heart and ask yourself who is telling the truth," I said.

"Jeff I believe you. You have never lied to me. But, can't you please come home?"

mom pleaded.

"No mom, this is for the best. You and Don are starting your life together and my being there will only cause problems you don't need. Tell you what mom, why don't you let me take you to lunch Sunday if you and Don don't have plans. I'll call you in a few days. I love you mom." I hung up and switched my cell phone off.

Talking to her had made me realize that this was for the best. She really didn't need me there to cause more problems that could drive a wedge between her and Don. It was the right thing for both of us.

I saw Liz at school a couple of times. We both went out of our way to avoid each other. Thursday afternoon I stopped at the court and joined in a pick up game. I was on the skins side so wasn't wearing a shirt. I noticed two girls that I had seen hanging out with the group Liz ran with. They seemed to be watching me and giggling between themselves. At first I thought Liz might have a hand in something. I figured she was setting me up for something but didn't know what. After the game, I went to put my shirt back on and get my books and head for Jakes' when they approached me. They just stood and stared at me until I had finished pulling on my tee shirt.

"Hi, my names Jenny," said the cute blond. I'm having a party at my house Saturday and wanted to know if you would like to come."

"You're friends with Liz right? Is she going to be there too?" I asked her.

She frowned a little when I mentioned Liz. "If you mean Liz Wilson, yes she will be there."

"Well, Jenny. My name is Jeff Bradley and if you talk to Liz about me I think you will understand why it's better I don't come to your party. Thanks for the invitation though. Good-bye. " I said picking up my books and trotting off towards my car.

I called mom that night and we chatted a while. I told her how school was going. She told me she missed me and wished I would reconsider coming back. In the end we agreed to meet for lunch on Sunday.

The next day at lunch time I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jenny standing there. I didn't say anything.

"Jeff, I did like you said and I talked to Liz about you. I don't care what she says, I still would like you to come to my party. If you say yes I will even tell her she's not invited."

"Jenny, I'm not a rich little playboy want to be, like most the guys you girls chase. On Saturdays I work construction during the day and am too tired to party at night. You and your kind are better of with Liz than with me," I said.

"What's that supposed to mean, my kind. Just what is my kind," she asked me. I could tell she was getting pissed. Being in the group of elitist assholes I am sure she was used to getting what she wanted.

"Jenny, I don't know you personally but I know how your little cadre of friends are. It's made of girls like Liz. Pretty girls with parents who have money. They suffer from some mental disorder that makes them delusional enough to think they are somehow superior to everyone else. They think they have to put down everyone who can't meet some bullshit criteria that their tiny little minds have created. They are lucky to have each other for friends because they are hated by almost everyone else. Those who don't hate them, like me, just feel sorry for them. They are so self centered that they will never have the capacity to love anyone but themselves. They really are pretty pathetic. And even if you believe you're different, you are guilty by association. Your friendship and choice to hang with them shows that you condone their actions. So excuse me if I don't want to be included in your party and have to mingle with them." I picked up my tray and walked off leaving her staring at my back.

Saturday I went to work with Jake and that night I was beat. Even if I had wanted to go party, I was too tired and just went to bed. Sunday I met mom at an Applebees restaurant for lunch. We had a nice lunch and kept the conversation light but as we got ready to leave she asked me to go across the street to the park with her. I agreed and we walked until we found a bench by itself in the shade of a big oak.

"Jeff, first I wanted to tell you I believe what you said about Liz. You have always been a caring person and I know you wouldn't treat Liz badly. I think now that you are gone she is trying to come between Don and I. I don't know what to do," mom told me.

"Have you talked to Don about this?" I asked.

"No, not yet. She hasn't done anything to me like she did to you. But, I'm pretty sure she is trying to undermine our love."

"Go to Don, mom. Tell him how you feel. If he loves you as much as you do him, he will listen," I advised her. "I know Liz is his daughter but if she is doing what you think, then he will be forced to chose anyway."

Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You are very wise for someone so young," she said.

I told mom I would keep my cell phone turned on from now on and if she needed to call. She went home to Don and I went back to Jakes.

Monday I was in the cafeteria eating lunch and felt someone standing next to me. I looked up and it was Jenny and her friend who had been with her at the courts on Thursday. She asked if I would let her talk to me after last class. I was curious and I told her I would meet her by the courts. I did notice that she and her friend didn't go to the table that Liz was at, rather they found one by themselves.

I didn't have to wait long. About five minutes after I got to the courts both girls showed up. Jenny introduced her cute little redhead friend as Marilyn. We found a bench to sit at.

"I was pretty mad at you Friday, about the things you said. I talked to Marilyn about it before the party started Saturday. We watched the people you talked about and I realized everything you said was true. All the girls did was talk bad about others. They had to run down people to try to make themselves feel superior. I understood then why I was upset with you. You had told me the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. I wont be hanging out with them anymore. Marilyn and I are going to try to find new friends, nice ones. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for opening my eyes before I really did become like them. Bye."

She had tears in her eyes when she talked to me. I couldn't help but believe what she said was true. She turned to walk away.

"Jenny, would you like to see a movie with me Friday?" I asked.

Jenny turned to look at me and her eyes searched my face. She decided I was serious and gave me a nice smile. "Yes, Jeff. I would very much like to see a movie with you Friday."

I got her phone number and told her we would talk more later but I needed to hit the books as I had a big test tomorrow.

Tuesday at lunch I looked up to see Jenny and Marilyn standing holding their trays looking at me. "Would you ladies care to join us?" I asked rising to my feet.

Jenny smiled and nodded. She took an open seat next to me and Marilyn sat across from her next to my friend Bill. I introduced Bill to the girls. He looked at me curiously, wondering what these snobs were doing at our table. I just smiled at him. We sat and talked about our classes and which teachers were our favorite. People were coming and going. I wasn't paying any attention to them. I was enjoying talking to Jenny and Marilyn.

"Well Jenny. I see you're slumming." I looked up to see Liz with one of the football jocks standing behind her.

"Actually, I wanted to sit with nice people for a change," retorted Jenny.

"Why don't you shove off, Liz," I said.

"Watch your mouth boy," snarled the jock.

I stood up fast and glared at him. "Why don't I just rip your arm off and beat you about the head with it," I growled back. I had worn a skin tight tee shirt that day, which was unusual for me. When he looked at me he could see my muscles bristling. He looked in my eyes and knew I was serious. He pulled at Liz and told me that we would settle this later.

I sat down again and Bill said, "My hero," batting his eyes.

"Shut up, Bill," I said in a menacing tone. He laughed. I looked at Jenny, afraid I was going to see disapproval in her face. Instead I thought I saw a look of admiration. The rest our lunch passed without further interruption.

When classes ended I headed for the parking lot. As I got close to my parking spot I saw Liz with the jock from the lunchroom with two of his football cronies standing around my car. One of them was sitting on the hood. I walked over and chose my spot in front of them.

"Get your fat ass off my car," I snarled.

Taken back at my vehemence in the face of the odds he stood up. The one from the lunchroom glared at me.

"Liz told us how you attacked her and threatened her. Why don't you try that with a real man?" he dared me.

"First of all my step sister is a liar. And second, I don't see any real men around here," I shot back.

"Why you stupid..." the jock said as he swung at me.

I was ready for him. I moved to my left and let him miss to the right. I grabbed his wrist with my right hand pulling his arm straight and drove the palm of my left hand into the outside of his elbow. I heard the joint snap. Fat ass who had been sitting on my hood charged. My left foot shot out catching him in the knee. I heard another bone snap. The third guy just looked at his two crippled friends laying on the ground howling in pain.

I took a step towards him and said, "Boo." He turned and ran. I went to my car door and opened it, paused and looked at a stunned Liz.

"Sis, you have a nice day, hear," I said, climbing in and backing up.

As expected I was called to the principals office the next day. He wasn't pleased. The jock with the broken arm was the teams star receiver. However, enough witnesses had come forth to testify that I had acted in self defense, there was little he could do. I ended up with just a warning about fighting on school property. One thing I didn't know was that Jenny was one of the witnesses. Concentrating on the task at hand I hadn't seen her. She had even got the one guy who had run away to admit they had planned to jump me. She had simply asked him if he wanted me to come after him pissed.

At lunch I got my tray and sat at a table. The two guys sitting there looked at me nervously and got up and left. Bill came over and took his usual place across from me and batted his eyes and pretended to swoon. I had to laugh at his antics. Next Jenny and Marilyn came over and didn't wait for an invitation, just sat down. Jenny sat next to me and Marilyn slid in next to Bill. She gave him a big smile and he grinned back at her.

We ate and chatted. Nothing was said about yesterdays incident in the parking lot. Bill looked over my shoulder and said,"Uh oh." I looked back and saw the starting quarterback headed for our table carrying his tray. He stopped next to me.

"I'm Mark Wright," he said.

"Yeah, I know who you are," I said, eyeing him warily.

"I think you know my little brother Jason. He's in your karate class and pretty much idolizes you," Mark said.

"Yeah, I know Jason. He's a good kid," I replied.

"Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for what my team mates did. You wont have any more problems from my team, you have my word," Mark said offering his hand.

I stood and shook his hand. "Thanks, I appreciate that," I said.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Not at all. Have a seat," I replied.

Mark turned out to be a real likable guy. We were having a good time talking when I noticed Jenny stick her tongue out. I looked in the direction she was looking and saw Liz staring at us fuming. I looked over at Jenny.

"Now, now," I said. "Nice girls don't stick their tongues out like that."

She blushed and looked down. "Sorry, Jeff."

"And if you ever stick your tongue out at me like that you better mean business," I said.

She looked at me and blushed. Mark and Bill started laughing and Marilyn snickered. Jenny couldn't help herself and giggled.

We finished lunch and returned our trays. Mark and I shook hands. "You know, I enjoyed the company more at your table than the one I normally sit at. Mind if I join you again?"

"Not at all, Mark. If you can stand hanging around Bill, you're always welcome," I chuckled.

"Hey now," Bill protested. Mark and I laughed.

Mark became a permanent fixture at our table. Other team members would join us from time to time. The only other incident that occurred was when one of the huge offensive linemen made a disparaging remark about redheads and Marilyn went beet red with rage. I went to stand and the big guys face went white and he began to apologize profusely. It was now common knowledge around the school about my martial arts skills and no one wanted to test me.

Friday night came and I went to pick up Jenny. Her home was quite impressive. She definitely came from a family with money. Her mother, Susan McDonald, invited me in to wait as Jenny still getting ready. She was an older version of Jenny. Blond, blue eyes, very pretty and a nice figure. Jenny's father came out of the kitchen to meet the guy who was taking his daughter out. He was a big man and by big, I don't mean fat. He had at least four inches on me. He looked me over.

"So you're the guy who beat the hell out of those two football players. Well, I guess they had it coming. So, what time do you plan to have my daughter home?" he asked.

"Sir, I have to be at work at six thirty in the morning so I will bring her home right after the movie," I said.

"What kind of work are you doing?" he asked.

"I work on a construction crew building houses, sir," I answered.

He didn't seem to be impressed. His little girl was going out with a construction worker. Just then Jenny came out of the hallway. She looked fantastic. If her father didn't stop her from going out tonight, I figured we would have at least this one date. Jenny ran to her father and he leaned down so she could kiss his cheek. Then she did the same to her mother and took my hand and led me out the door. I enjoyed the evening, we even held hands during the movie. As I had promised I had her home right after the movie. Jenny knew I had to work the next day and didn't say a word about being home at nine thirty on a Friday night. I gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek and went home. I didn't know her father was watching out the window.

I was again bone tired when I got home Saturday. I was so grateful to Jake that he let me stay at his place that I gave him one hundred and ten per cent effort. No job was too hard or too small that I didn't give it my best effort.

Sunday I met mom for lunch again. I didn't like the way she looked. Our conversation over lunch was much more restrained. I could tell mom wanted to talk , but not here. I took her to the same park as last time and we sat at the same bench.

"Oh Jeff, I can't take it anymore," mom said, tears streaming out of her eyes. "Liz has become so hateful. She says the most terrible things when Don can't hear her."

"Did you talk to Don about this?" I asked her.

"Yes but I don't think he believes me," she answered.

My mind was made up. "Mom, you still have the money from when you sold the house, right?"

She nodded. "Yes, Don told me to put it into a savings account."