My Evolving Transition Ch. 14

Story Info
Continuing story.
1.8k words
4.73
1.6k
00

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

When I was linked with the B-X-9, they made me more feminine, I gained new tits, a facelift, and had my body soon covered in tattoos. I then drifted away from them and made new friends in a group for pre-op transexuals (Justina, Cynthia, and Barbii). Secretly, I had a crush on Justina. Everything was running smoothly, until one night, Cynthia's ex crashed our little party and violated us, I now started to drift away from them, too.

PS: This story may feel long and drawn out, it's more of a feeler for Chapter 15.

The Story:

The Aftermath

After a night of sex and adventure at Justina's apartment, we got drunk, had transexual to transexual sex, and had lots of fun.

Tina was asleep in her bed. As I slowly rose, I had cum over my cock, thighs, and flowing out my ass. My ass hurt and I stumbled when I tried to stand and walk.

It took a bit of effort to finally walk. I noticed that Cynthia and Barbii had gone.

Once I found my way to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I just glared at my reflection in shock, my face looked dirty and icky, and basically, I looked like hell.

After I washed my face or drowned it in the basin, I inspected my aching thighs and butt. As I looked at my ass and spread and taunted my cheeks apart, cum gushed out like a torrent from my red raw asshole. What the fuck, what the fuck did those girls did do me to cause that!

I then took a long hot shower and cleaned up properly. It was while I cleaned up, that I noticed at least two track marks on one of my arms. I then pressed the area to confirm that, they were needle marks, and freaked out a bit.

"The fuck! Someone shot me up with drugs," I growled out.

I barged into Tina's room and hysterically showed her.

She told me that while I was out, someone thumped on the door, and she answered the door. It was Cynthia's ex-boyfriend, he barged inside, and he didn't come alone. She continued to tell me, that she'd heard stories about him, and immediately put on track pants, a hoodie, and then flip-flops. Then grabbed a near-naked and shocked Barbii, Justina thought about me, but I was stone cold out, that's when they fled.

Justina was gone for two days, hoping Cynthia's ex and his pals were gone.

"If they weren't I would call the police," Justina said. I wondered why she didn't call the police once she got out of the place.

They weren't here anymore nor was Cynthia, but I was, and a hell of a mess. I was the only one there, facedown and unconscious, with a bleeding asshole and stuff dribbling out my mouth.

She then rang Cynthia, no answer at first. Then she tried to clean me up, I was still out for another day.

Once I started to show signs of life, she rang Cynthia again, and hysterical and paranoid, Cynthia answered.

Cynthia told Justina that, it was one of them, that gave me an armful of meth. She tried to intervene but received a slap for her troubles and was thrown against the wall, putting a large hole in it. They raped her, and filled her with meth too, before they moved onto me. I was out of it, as they raped me for almost a day.

Luckily, I didn't remember any of it.

All week I felt fuzzy, sweaty, and thirsty, I couldn't satisfy my thirst. I kept getting these flashbacks, not from that night but from a much earlier time.

Why and what went wrong with my life once I finished school? I was living at home with my mother, I was heterosexual had a girlfriend (Tiffany), and I was comfortable in life. Although I had the odd wet dream about being gay, and usually I'd wake like it was a nightmare. It wasn't until Tiffany picked my brain that I slowly went down that path.

When it finally got too much, I went to my doctor. She told me, it was my body fighting with drugs in my system. It was too late for a rape kit, but she wanted me to file a police report. All I wanted to know was, whether I had been given any nasty sexual diseases, and what I was given. I was to see her again in five days for the results.

I bumped into Cythnia again, not long after, but I didn't feel like talking to her. She acted like that evening never happened or spoke about it. I didn't bring it up nor wanted to talk to her let alone about it. All I felt was rage toward her and her ex.

I was too paranoid to be around Cynthia, thinking her ex would pop up out of nowhere.

My doctor's report showed there was anal tearing but no nasty damage or diseases. She told me to not jump back into anal sex in a hurry, to give it a few weeks. She gave me a hit of something to battle my withdrawal. I was fed more than one drug, a cocktail of heroin, GBH, ecstasy, and crystal meth. No wonder I slept for 3 days and don't remember anything.

Since then, I did on occasion contemplate dabbling in something like meth or heroin to get thru the drama. I wouldn't say I like hardcore drugs, so I didn't.

Then a few weeks later, I was bored at home, and I decided to venture into a popular gay club in the BX9 territory and let myself go.

I was mighty relieved after my doctor's visit, that I was clear of any bugs. I was horny and bored, and want to go out somewhere, where Justina and her friends didn't go to. Somewhere especially, where Cynthia's crazy ex wouldn't venture to.

I smoked some weed in the park with a few members of the BX9 Crew. I scored some ecstasy, for a blowjob, and off I went.

Once near, I could hear heavy techno beats pumping out loudly. I was dressed to impress, but without hiding the fact I was still packing my man parts, to the greater gay men at the venue.

There I was lined up in queue for around 30 minutes, getting anxious.

It was after 2:00 AM when I finally gained entry. The club was packed, with shirtless hunks, crossdressing Drag-Queens, and ladyboys like me, all cock hunting. The near-deafening music and the blinking lights were something to witness.

There were two levels plus a huge basement area, where the dance floor was. The dance floor was filled with all sorts of cock hungry people.

I ordered a drink on the middle level and then went to the top, and the balcony to observe the scene.

After a while, of scanning the scenery, I ventured downstairs to the dancefloor.

It was crowded, with a variety of guys, some fat, some skinny, some muscly, some femboys, some ladyboys, all dancing around for a good time. We couldn't help bumping into each other, and when we did, our bodies pressed into each other and the opportunity to grab a free feel, as our bodies bumped into each other was there.

No one cared, it was like a New Year's Eve gathering.

While kissing, strangers were groping tackles where they could, through their clothes on inside them. Some just groped to find interest to see whose package was big and hard, or for just foreplay.

Once in the middle of the dancefloor itself, it wasn't so squishy. My eccy was finally starting to kick in and I started to feel an incredible rush, as I waved my tail about, dancing to beats I wouldn't have fathomed of doing anything like this a few years back. I wasn't used to taking eccys, so I felt it firstly through my body, but when it finally was felt in my stomach. I felt a bit nauseated.

Apart from weed, I rarely took any drugs, let alone eccys. The concoction I was given that night, by Cynthia's old crew, was still in my body.

So, I quickly veered off to the bar for a shot of something, tequila, or vodka.

After two shots of tequila, I was feeling much better. I then skirted my way through the crowd to the middle of the dancefloor. There, I received a few slaps to my ass and the odd grope to my groin, from horny guys which I appreciated, and caressed their groins in return, as I passed by.

So here I was back dancing away, and dancing like a cross between a queer and a girl. I felt the urge to remove my clothes for some reason but instead started rubbing my breasts, and wiggling my tail, while licking my lips, in a slutty sexy fashion.

To every femboy, T-girl or drag queen in the venue, about 5 to 6 guys were flirting with them or interested in them. I was no different.

I felt someone grope my breasts from behind and rub my chest. The music by now, felt like it was part of me as I pushed back my ass into the man groping me. He was already biting into my neck, as he rubbed my cock making me want to be with him. I caress his cock with my ass, which was hard.

Then by chance, the guy groping me led me away from the dance floor and to the men's room. Once inside we kissed like ravenous beasts.

I was offered coke which at first, I hesitated but decided to snort some. Then we started to undress. I dropped my knickers, and finally pulled my dress off, he dropped his jeans and boxers. We caressed our cocks, that's when he told me his name, Tommy. He was a dude in his late 20s maybe early 30s.

We were still slow dancing in the restroom while caressing the other's cock. there we were nearly naked, kissing, groping, and caressing each other.

We then did another line each of coke. I had to snort my nose to clear and stop sneezing. Then I dropped to my knees and took hold of his cock near my mouth. Then proceeded to stroke it before it went into my mouth.

With his cock down my throat, I didn't care who come in and interrupted us. The odd person wandered in, but no one bothered us.

It wasn't long before he had his cock in my ass and groped my tits from behind. He fucked me rough like there was no tomorrow. I was watching our reflection in the large mirror in front of me, I was left enjoying his juicy cock thumping in and out of my eager asshole.

Then once I felt his cock unload inside my ass, he kissed the back of my neck. He whispered into my ear and invited me to his place, to have more fun. Which I accepted.

We caught an Uber there from the club, I used my phone to pay for it. I don't carry cash.

(too be continued)