My Ex Becomes A Call Girl - Pt. 01

Story Info
My ex wife call girl fantasy starts to become real.
3.9k words
3.95
17.9k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

This picks off after the night after the drive-in collection. You should go back and read those (and the drive-in story) to see the evolution of my ex from quiet little high school teacher to a paid for sex worker. This all took place in the mid 80's when we lived in Central New Jersey.

To recap, this all took place in the mid 80's when we lived in Central New Jersey. After my wife played sex worker for me and then I invited my neighbor to join without her knowing it, in the throes of passion she admitted she wanted to be a call girl. She had made several hundred dollars from me, and I collected a few hundred from my neighbor to do things to my ex. The next morning we talked about her wanting to be a call girl, of having a secret life, about the idea of being a school teacher and a hooker. She ended up giving the money back to me and I gave the money back to my neighbor. The story picks up later that day

In the afternoon, my wife said she was going shopping and asked me to make a reservation at an upscale restaurant in Long Branch. We liked it, had been there before, and I didn't think much about. She was gone a few hours, and when she came home, nothing was out of the ordinary.

We got ready for to go out and while I changed first, she waited. She went into the bedroom to change and took a bit longer than usual. When she walked out, I was stunned! She was wearing a very flirty yellow sun dress, where the length was half way up her thigh. She never wore anything that short - everything was at the knee or longer. She had no pantyhose on - bare legged - and was wearing those three-inch heels from the other night. She had a bit more make up on that usual - but a very bright red lipstick that made her look incredibly hot!

She walked in, cocked her hip and asked if I liked it. I stuttered out yes. My dick immediately stood at attention. She said, " I went to Victoria's Secret today and picked up a few things." I didn't even know she knew where that store was!

She then turned around and flipped up her dress. Again, she asked if I liked it She was wearing different thong than I had bought - she must have got that at the store. The fabric was so thin that it looked like she wasn't wearing panties. Then she turned around, lifted her skirt in the front, and the panties were see through. With her bush shaved from the other night, there was nothing left to the imagination.

"Holy good god" I stammered out. "Are you planning to go out like that?" I was shocked she would wear anything like that. "You want to go to that restaurant like that?"

She replied, "Yes. I'm not going in naked. And I just think that if I should let myself loose a bit more." Then she walked to me. "Besides", and she grabbed my raging hard-on, "You don't look unhappy? Are you unhappy?"

I stammered out, "No, I love the dress. And the lipstick."

She put her hand on my cock and cooed, "Did I do this? I'm sorry. Let me see if I can help you." With that she dropped to her knees, opened my belt, and she pulled out my cock. She then said, "You won't be able to sit later at the restaurant. That just won't do." And she started giving me a blowjob. She moved up and down my cock, and then said, "Like the lipstick? See how the red contrasts with your dick? Doesn't it look good? "

" God, it looks great!" This was quite the transformation - from the very proper English teacher to a paid for call girl to now flirty cocksucker in just 24 hours.

I was looking down at her while she was blowing me and she muttered out like the view. I just murmured yeah. She just kept going and it didn't take long until I stared cumming. I shot stream after stream down her throat - and she didn't miss a drop. After I was finished, she opened her mouth and showed me what was left, and then swallowed that. She then licked my cock clean, looked at me, smiled, suggested we leave for dinner, and then put my cock back in my pants. She got up, kissed me, quickly fixed her lipstick and we left for dinner.

We drove to the restaurant, and she kept raising her right leg, flashing me through those see through panties every once in a while. I got another hard on just watching this. She just laughed and smiled - she was now being a cock tease. She was controlling the action - and I didn't mind a bit.

I walked behind her as we want into the restaurant, that great ass of hers swayed back and forth, and you could almost see her ass through the dress. The yellow fabric hung on at every curve, and it moved in such a way that I almost walked into a parking sign as I wasn't looking at anything else but that ass.

When we go into the restaurant, almost every eye was on her. She looked amazing. We walked to our table, and you could feel every eye on her ass. Guys at the bar were looking our way. You could almost then talk about her.

As we sat down, I said, " I think you have admirers".

She just smiled, and said, "That was the idea. I like the fact I can make men want me. And that they can't have me." So now she was going full cock tease.

We sat for dinner, continued to see the guys looking at her as they walked past, and at the end of the meal, she excused herself and went to the ladies room. More than a few heads tuned as her ass sashayed back and forth in the clingy dress. When she got back, she handed me her purse and sat down and asked a question.

"Would you grab me a tissue out of my purse?" I said sure, opened up her purse and instead of a tissue, I saw her panties. She was now naked under that very flimsy dress.

I looked at her. She said, "I think some guys at the bar got a bit of a show as I walked past." I simply swallowed hard and wondered how much of a show.

I was about to find out. There was a guy over at one end of the bar who looked familiar to me but couldn't place him. He was staring our way, and seemed to be making eye contact with my ex. I mentioned to her that this guy seemed to be staring at her. She said, " I know. My leg is raised a bit and he can see my pussy."

She said it very matter of factly - and this was not her in any way. Even with some of the things we had done, the idea of being uncovered in public was not her. She never wore a bikini - only a one piece - and now she not only without panties, she's showing her pussy off to some guy she didn't know - in public!!

I got up and went to the bathroom to a stall. Two guys walked into the bathroom and started talking. One asked the other if he had seen that piece of ass in the yellow dress?

The other guy said, "And did you see she had no panties on? You know she'd be a great fuck!" This wasn't the guy who was staring -- it was two different guys, so a bunch of people got a look at my ex-wife's cleanly shaved pussy. I was sitting there, listening to these strangers talking about my ex like she was a piece of meat. I wanted to say thank you, but decided I would be quiet. My ex was getting what she wanted - that other guys would want to fuck her.

By the time I got back, the guy from the bar was sitting my table. It turns I did know him -- as did my ex -wife. He was a fellow teacher at her school -- a math teacher named Mike. I had met him before -- he was a good-looking guy, about 6 feet tall, blond hair and deep blue eyes. The two of them were talking, and it seemed she was fliting with him, but as they were co-workers and I didn't think much about it.

We all made small talk and then we settled our check. We all walked out to the parking lot and then I realized he was sneaking in small grabs of her ass. I didn't say anything as she didn't stop it. First one quick grab, then another, then rubbing her ass. Finally, as we reached our car, he put his hand up the back end of her dress and rubbed her ass.

All of this was happening in plain view of anyone in the parking lot. It wasn't busy, but there were a few people coming and going in the distance. I kept looking around to see if we were being watched, and at the same time trying to sneak looks of my ex's ass being mauled by her co-worker.

My ex turned around and without saying a word, moved his hand from her ass to her pussy. He slipped fingers into her cunt and then almost shouted, "Shit, you're fucking bald!" He found her newly shaved pussy. I guess he wasn't expecting a fellow teacher to shave her herself down there!

"That's our little secret, ok?" she moaned as he picked up the pace of fingering her pussy. I kept looking for anyone who might see. I looked at them again, and it was quite the thrill to see her being mauled and used like a common street slut, all in public and all after being the object of lust from a restaurant full of men.

While she was being brought to an orgasm, she was rubbing his cock through his pants, and it didn't take long for him to come as well. They both slowed their moaning and heavy breathing, and he leaned on her as he starting moving his pants around to avoid leaking out. My ex gave him a peck on the cheek to say goodbye. He wasn't thrilled about this night ending, but realized he got a cheap thrill by finger funking a colleague in public. She looked at him and reminded him this was their little secret -- and gave him another quick kiss. He said of course and would see her at work on Monday.

We got in our car and started off. As we drove home, I asked her, "Is this the new you?"

"I don't know. But it was fun to try new things every once in a while." She looked at me, then lifted her dress over her head and told me to drive for a while. She pushed the seat back, spread her legs and began to play with herself. All she said was try to keep your eyes on the road, and made herself cum again in about two seconds.

When we got home, she slipped her dress over ger body, and I think she was kind of hoping others would see her. It was that kind of night. We walked from the parking lot and turned the corner to get to our front door. As we approached, our downstairs neighbor was approaching from the other side. We said our pleasantries, asked where we were and responded dinner; he responded with a business event. This was the first time we had saw each other since we played paying for my wife's favors, and like the guys in the restaurant, was staring at my wife in that very short dress.

A note on my neighbor: His name was Jim, good looking guy in his early forties with salt and pepper hair, about 6 ft 2 or so. He was in finance and banking in the city, and had moved in a short while ago as he had gotten divorced. I figured this place was kind of a temporary thing as he seemed to travel a lot and was trying to figure things out.

He opened the door, and being a gentleman, let my ex and I in first and then followed. As the door closed, he commented how great she looked in the dress, and a lot different than when he saw her in her work clothes. She said thank you and twirled, enough to flip the back up to show her now naked ass. He had a shit eating grin when she turned around toward him and she knew she had flashed him. She knew it as she did it.

My ex said to him, "Now, did you like that view?

My neighbor played dumb and said, "What view?"

"This!", she said, then turned round and pulled the dress over her ass. She turned back around, looked him right in the eye and said, "Or is this one better?"

With that she pulled the dress over her head and stood before him, stark naked in our little joint hallway, all in those three-inch heels. He had seen her naked before, but that was way up the stairs after that night with her former student. She continued to look at him straight on as he stumbled with his words. My ex just laughed as he couldn't get his words out.

"Oh, a bit tongue tied, are we? Did I do that?" And just like she did to me earlier in the evening, dropped to her knees, pulled down his pants, took out his cock and began to stoke it. Within a few seconds, she had it in her hand, stroking it, and then right into her mouth, moving up and down his cock.

My neighbor looked at me with a what the hell look, and I just shrugged my shoulders. I had no if she had this planned or after the parking lot finger fucking with her work colleague if this was even her. He then looked at me and mouthed "Did you tell her", and I shook my head no. She was doing this all on her on.

I stood back and watch my ex blow someone other than me. She was on her knees, moving her head back and forth on his cock, looking up at him. He had both of his hands on his hips, looking straight down at her, telling her what a great blowjob she was giving him. She stopped sucking, said thank you and starting licking his cock and then moved to his balls. She started licking from below his balls and then sucking one after another. He had a blowjob from her just last night, but this was different as she knew she was doing it -- and doing it with a ton of energy and passion.

From my view, you could her see her ass and cunt clearly from behind. I watched her body slightly move up and down with every move she made with her mouth. I moved down and began to rub her ass and rubbing the seam of pussy. She stopped sucking his cock and began to breath heavily. I drove two fingers right into her cunt, she gasped and then shove dove back onto his cock.

I continued to drive my fingers into her pussy, first one, then two, and finally three as fast as I could. She pulled off of his cock again, and grunted as she got ready to cum. My neighbor and I continued our assault on her mouth and pussy, and finally she pulled off of his cock, turned around to look at me and said, "God, you'd better fuck me right now!!"

That's all I needed! I saw her get finger fucked by her co-worker, seen her suck off another guy, and now she'd get spit roasted -- and it was at her command! I picked up her ass and spread her legs, all while she kept her mouth bobbing on my neighbor's cock. I rubbed her pussy a few times, then moved in and plunged my cock into her with one big push. She jumped forwards a bit, the force making her gag on the cock in her mouth. I grabbed her hips and continued to move in and out, looked at my neighbor and we both smiled -- this was the second time in 24 hours we had made my ex a sex toy, even though she didn't know about the first time.

What turned me on most was the fact that my ex was completely naked, except for the high heeled shoes. We, on the other hand, were fully clothed except for pants around our ankles. Add to it we were in our stairway -- his apartment door at our right and ours up one flight of stairs. While no one else could get in, the front door we fucked in front of led right the courtyard, and you could hear people coming and going outside. They could probably hear us fucking, her moaning and grunting, but they didn't know it was my ex-wife -- he could have had some woman on his own.

We continued to spit roast her standing up for a bit, then my ex stopped and said she needed to shift positions We stood there like a couple of foot solders waiting for our next command as clearly this was her deal. She directed me to sit down and then she worked her way back to my cook. She grabbed my neighbor by his cock, literally pulled him into her mouth and told him to fuck her face. He grabbed her head and started to move it up and down his cock, using her face like it was a pussy he was fucking.

He clearly didn't cum as much as I did during the day, because his breathing got very heavy really fast. When that happened, my ex pulled off of his cock and told him to come all over her. I grabbed her arms out, pulled her back a bit, so he had huge target to catch all of his cum. I also didn't want his cum hitting me!

He stroked his cock faster and faster, and finally he started to grunt and the first few streams hit her right on her chest. He moved closer and the rest went directly on her face and mouth, and she opened up to catch the last few shots.

Watching her being used for masturbation target practice was too much for me. I started shoving her up and down on my cock until I started to come deep into her pussy. She began to cum right with me, actually starting to scream and my neighbor covered her mouth so no one could hear. I thought I heard people stop outside and question what they were hearing!

When we were finished, we all kind of stayed in place for a bit. My ex then stood up and moved off my lap. She stood up, walked to my neighbor, French kissed him, then me, and then went upstairs without saying a word. As she walked up the stairs, you could see the cum I dumped into her pussy drip down her leg into a small trail onto the carpeted steps. She yelled down to bring up her dress, waved at both of us, and went into our apartment.

After it was clear she was gone, my neighbor shook his head, turned to me and finally said, "I figured you'd be back, I just didn't figure it would in less than 24 hours! Not that I'm complaining but what drove this tonight?"

"Honestly, I don't know. She ended up flashing people at the restaurant, met a co -worker there and she let him finger fuck her in the parking lot! You're another part of the evening!"

"I told you last night she wants to be a whore. She's there!" He stopped talking for a bit and then it looked like a light bulb went off in his head."

"Wait a second! Wait right here! I have something for her!"

My neighbor went into his apartment as I looked upstairs. I wondered if I created this monster or if I just opened the door for it to come out. Either way, it was way out in the open!

My neighbor came back and handed me an envelope.

"What's this?

"Half of you rent!"

"Excuse me??"

"Give it to her. Tell her I overheard you guys last night, when she said she wanted to fuck me for the rent money. Tell her I want to pay more anytime she's ready! See what she says!"

I thought about hitting him for trying to pay my ex for sex, but quickly realized I couldn't since I started all this. I thought about his proposition and then responded.

"I'll tell you what. I'll do that, but that doesn't mean she'll do anything. She might give you the money back, she might keep it and nothing happens, or, well, it happens."

"That's fair. It's the money I paid you last night, so if it's gone, well, it's gone. No less on my end. But If I hear screaming from upstairs know it's the first one!"

I went to our apartment with my ex's dress on one hand and the envelope for services rendered in the other. As I opened the door, my wife was walking around, stark naked but still in those high heels, looking very proud of herself. It had been a hell of a weekend, where my ex gone from the quiet teacher to fuck slut in less than 24 hours. She came over to me, planed on kiss om my lips, and then asked if I was surprised by what she had done tonight.

I said I was, and so was our neighbor.

"Oh yeah", she responded with a giggle, "I'll bet he doesn't know what to think right now. He certainly never thought he would ever get a blow job from the teacher upstairs!".

"No, that's true. But he did give me something for you." and I handed the envelope to her.

She reached out for it, then slowly opened the envelope and then stopped. She looked at the money, then looked at me, and then looked back at the money.

"What the hell? What is this?"

"It's half of our rent money. He said her heard what you said you wanted to do last night and wanted to pay you for your services tonight!"

"You mean..."

"Yep! It appears you fucked him for our rent money! Just like you said you wanted to do! You basically turned a trick!"

She stood there open mouthed. I looked at my ex-wife and waited for any reaction, I figured I'd get slapped or at least yelled at for starters. Instead, she looked back at the money, closed her eyes, started moaning and began to have another orgasm. The thought of having been a call girl was making her cum just standing in our living room. She then bent forward and fell to her knees, coming as hard as she ever did. When she finished, I carried her to the bedroom.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12