My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
My ex role plays with the neighbor - and books new cusotmers.
4.3k words
4.11
7.4k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

The week after the cheerleader night was relatively uneventful. My neighbor was travelling for business and staying in New York for about two weeks. My ex and I went back to our normal lives. She was back teaching, doing classes and after school meetings. I was back in advertising in New York. My ex was still dressing as slutty as she could at home. That was now our new normal at home.

I was also thinking about my ex said in the church parking lot. She liked the idea of putting what we earned in her nightly activities in our house fund and save for a down payment. She also brought up the idea of more customers to help grow that down payment. It was almost a throwaway line, something said to be funny. I didn't take it that way -- and I was thinking she didn't either. We didn't talk about it, but I didn't forget it.

My neighbor called me toward the end of the end week and asked if my ex could be available Friday night. I said yes, and he asked if she could be waiting for him in his place. He said how we set up was up to us. I agreed, and told him to call us from the airport when he was on his way.

I let my ex know she was booked for Friday night, time to be determined., She asked why, and I told her what he said, that he would call when he was on his way, and she was to be waiting for him. She smiled at that idea, that the call girl was getting a visitor, not the other way around. We both worked out a scenario for her to play, and waited until Friday night.

On late Friday afternoon, she showered and I laid out what we had discussed. She went to change and then came into the living room. It was perfect. She had on a little French maid outfit, very high heel shoes, and looked every inch of the servant girl. The heels made her great ass stick out, and with only a thin piece of a thong covering her backside, I figured she be having sex about five seconds after he walked into his place.

Just then the call came, and he would be back to his place in about 30 minutes. I walked my ex down stairs, and set the scene. She had a serving tray, bottle of champagne, glasses, and a small array of appetizers. After everything was laid out, I kissed my ex on the cheek and left her in his place. For some reason this felt different than the other times when she went to his place. She was now waiting for him, like she was a gift for him. A welcome home gift from your trip. -- coms home from a long week on the road, and his reward was this little thing to serve his every sexual need.

I was upstairs, wondering what my ex was thinking as she waited. It had to be different for her as well, just sitting in some guy's apartment, waiting for him to come and take her to bed. Add in being almost naked while waiting probably added to her sexual tension as well.

I then heard the front door downstairs open, and knew it was him. I stood at right at our apartment door so I could hear his reaction to seeing his evening's s prize waiting for him. The key to his apartment turned and I heard the sound of his front door opened. rorm the back of his apartment, I heard my ex say, "Good evening, sir, welcome home. How was your trip?" And she said it in an English -- almost Cockney - accent. She was playing his servant girl as if he was the lord of the castle. Well, it was his house, so technically, yea, I guess he was the lord of his castle.

The door must have been still open, as I heard her say, "May I bring you your drink, sir?" Then I heard him, say, "Yes, girl, bring me my drink." The door closed, and someone turned on music to mute them from being heard.

I waited upstairs for a bit, now knowing what game those two were playing. My ex had set the scene, and I wondered where she would go with it. I also wondered if she would lead or would he take over. I then did what I did the other two times - left the building and went for a beer. I would hear all about it in due time, and I would get to live it right after that.

I got home close to the end of their session, and I could still hear music paying. I made my way upstairs, grabbed a drink and waited. My mind was not only thinking about what sex acts he was committing on my ex-wife, but what scenarios had they created with her English accent and the sir and girl routine.

I heard the door open up downstairs, and then her footsteps climbing up the stairs. She opened the door and, once again, she looked just like she did when she left. This shower at his place was now becoming a standard practice.

"How was it?" I asked. Unlike the other times, I really didn't know what to expect beyond a sex recap.

"It was phenomenal! I really like playing these roles! Makes it so much fun than just having sex!"

"What role did you play?"

"Well, I was sitting there thinking. You said serving girl, my role was to serve him, and that made me think about an English servant girl and her master. It wasn't the Middle Ages, but I kind of treated it like that. I used that English accent I used in the Shakespeare play I did at Fordham. Remember?"

I did. It was the first time I saw her on campus, and fell for that accent. I also remembered she would use that accent when teaching Shakespeare in class. She was starting to bring parts of her regular life into the call girl part.

"He walked in, and asked him if he wanted a drink. He said yes. I then when to grab his coat and then hung it up. I then asked about his travels -- that's the word I used, travels. He told me about it. I brought his drink over and brought out some food. After all, I was his serving girl. I then asked if he needed anything else and he said not right now, wench! Wench -- I got him to play along! That was so much fun!!"

This was intriguing and I wanted to hear it all. This wasn't the naught cheerleader bit. This was some fantasy scene she was creating, seemingly in real time. Still, I wanted to hear about the good stuff, so I jumped in.

"Okay, but when did you guys fuck?"

"That's rather crude. I was playing a role. And it was great! Do you want to hear this or not?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Tell me everything."

"He ate a bit, and I sat away from him, like a good little servant girl. When it looked like he was somewhat finished, I asked him if I could draw his bath! You should have seen his face! Stunned, confused, everything! He really had no idea what to do or what was coming next! He's thinking he paid to fuck his teacher neighbor, and now he's in the middle of a Shakespearean sex scene! He stammered out a yes and I went to his bathroom! I started the bath and laid towels out on his floor."

"As the bath was almost ready, I called to him and said Sir, your bath is drawn -- all in the English accent. He came in, fully clothed, and I began to slowly undress him. God, that was incredibly exciting. I don't know if it was the act of taking his clothes off or me being his servant, but either way it was great!"

Now I was glad she was telling me the whole thing. I never realized she had this inventive streak. It usually took a while to get her to come up with things, but now it was right at the top of her mind. She went on as I sat there listening.

"When he was naked, he kind of stood there. He wasn't sure what to do, so I took his hand and lead him to the bath. I don't think he was thinking he had to bathe, but he moved down in the water. Then I began to wash him! I kept on talking to him, telling him I was washing off the dirt and dust of the road, some really stupid stuff. But he loved it! When I was done, I got him up and began to dry him off. He then got into his role as the lord of the manor! He just looked at me and told me to continue drying, make sure I got him dry everywhere. I knew what that mean, so I rubbed his ass and balls. His dick was standing right up! When I was through, I leaned back on my thighs. He looked down at me as he put on his robe and simply said thank you wench. I smiled big because he was pleased with me, his little servant girl!"

"At that point, I figured it was time to start. Since I was down there any way, I leaned forward and asked if it was time for his blowjob, sir. He responded yes wench and I went to work. I keep on going and I could tell all this role playing put him on the edge really quick. I stopped and then asked if I could swallow his seed -- I used the word seed -- and he said, yes, wench, you may. He spurted all down my throat -- I didn't spill a drop. When I was done swallowing him, he told me that I was a good servant and we should now move to the bed!"

As I listened, I never realized my ex had that streak in her, the want to be subservient in some way. I saw it when we played the sex games that started all of this, but didn't really think it was a big part of her. Apparently, it was, and that gave me a few ideas for the future.

I then asked her what happened next, as her telling me the story her way was far better than what I originally wanted, her jumping right to the fucking part.

"We went into the bedroom and then he sat on the bed. Surprised me, but I didn't say anything. Then he said to me, wench, time for you clean your lord's nether regions. With that, he lifted his legs high in the air exposing the bottom of his balls and his asshole. I was a bit shocked -- I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do. He lowered his legs a bit and told me girl, time to get to work, and lifted his legs even higher. His butthole was right in plain view, and now realized what he wanted. I had to lick his asshole. I had never done that! I wasn't sure, I could do it so I kind of stopped in my tracks. He didn't move, just said from his prone position girl, do as I say or face the consequences!"

"What did you do?" I wanted to know as I would either have my ass licked or not. It all depended on that answer!

"What could I do? I was playing a role, and a job is a job! And I didn't want to face the consequences! I didn't know what they would be, but given we were playing master servant, I didn't want to find out! I got on my knees, started kissing and licking his thighs and ass cheeks, trying to get myself closer to his hole, to build my confidence that I could do it. I got closer and closer, and felt myself actually shaking! Finally, I started to lick the outside of his asshole and that was it! I closed my eyes and started licking his asshole with full vigor. It wasn't as bad as I thought would be, so I kept on licking and he started breathing heavy. The heavier he breathed, the more I licked. I was thinking I was doing a pretty good job! I reached up to grab his dick and felt it was rock hard again. I kept licking and stroking his cock until he said to get up."

"I knelt back there on the bedroom floor, like a good and obedient servant girl. He stood up, told me to get into breeding position."

"Hang on!", I said." Breeding position? He used a condom, right?"

"Oh sure, it was just what he called it. Breeding position. And for some reason I knew what he was talking about. I put my hands on the bed, bend over and fully exposed my pussy and ass for him. I was bent over waiting for him to fuck me."

This was what I wanted to hear. The fact he said breeding position really got me going, and the fact my ex willingly did it convinced me she really liked being a paid for girl. She started to talk fast again, meaning like before, she was getting turned on retelling her experience being in the breeding position.

"He moved behind me, then stood there, tapped my ass and said I had the perfect rump. He said from behind I looked like his prize mare! To him at that point, I was just another piece of property to him, just like a horse! I wasn't any better than an animal -- and I realized my pussy was dripping so much from being treated like piece of property!

"He then stuck his fingers into my pussy, and I was so wet his fingers went right in up to the knuckles. There was no resistance. None at all! He asked if I missed him. I wasn't sure if he meant him or the role he was playing. I didn't say anything, so he slapped my ass and said girl I asked you a question. I then squeaked out a yes sir, I missed you and your cock! With that, he pulled his fingers out and shoved his cock in!"

I was wondering if all this was going too far -- the ass licking, being compared to a farm animal, breeding positions, and then saying she missed him. Still, it was all part of a role she was playing, so I let it all go. After all, in a few minutes, I was getting my asshole licked.

"I was moaning and cumming as he fucked me. This whole playing servant and being controlled really turned me on! He then jammed his thumb up my ass and it felt wonderful! He jammed another finger up my ass and then asked if his wench was ready to have her ass fucked. I grunted out a yes sir, your wench is ready. With that he pulled his cock out of my pussy and spit into my asshole. I have to tell you, I'm not a fan of the spitting part, but the two times he did it, the scene we were playing actually called for it, so I didn't say anything. He then grabbed some Vaseline and wiped it on my asshole. I swear I was trembling as he did it."

"At that moment, the only thing I wanted in the world was to have his cock in my ass. He slowly put the tip of his cock in my asshole and started to move it in. I then yelled for him to fuck his property, and then he pushed it all the way in! It didn't take too long for both of us to cum. When he pulled out, I asked him if I could please drink his seed. He took the condom -- now covered with his ass juices -- and gave it to me. I licked the outside of the condom, then turned it over and squeezed it all into my mouth!"

This was incredible. She was not only turning tricks with our neighbor, she was really playing these roles to get off and do things she would never do. Even better, she was becoming the dirtiest slut I could ever imagine. Heck, even with my wildly overactive imagination, I would have never dreamed any of this.

She stood there, kind of smirked, and waited for my response. I didn't really know what to say, so I singled for the money. She had it her little maid apron pocket. She pulled it out, handed it to me, and then said more money for the down payment. The fund was now at $450, not bad for a few hours work. Then I told her to get me a drink as we did what she and her customer did a few hours earlier.

We woke up Saturday morning and went on our day like nothing happened. My ex had another weekend school event. We didn't talk about the night before. She was getting into a bit of routine with this. Teach during the day, call girl at night, then repeat. The list of sex acts she do now included role paying, ass licking, ass to mouth, and cum swallowing -- to her, all in a night's work.

I decided I wanted to have a talk with my neighbor. Not threatening, just to talk about how things were going and what exactly was he was enjoying. Part of me also wanted to bring up the idea of other customers. I figured in his line of work, there had to know others who would pay for my ex-wife's charms. I wasn't sure how I would bring it up, but I would wait for the right opening and then ask. I gave him a call and we set a time to grab a beer that afternoon at a local tavern.

I was to meet him at 1PM. When I walked in, he was there, right on. time. He stood up and grabbed my hand like I was a long list lodge brother. I wasn't sure where to start, but he did. We made some basic small talk and then he started in on the main topic of the day -- my ex-wife and his recent purchases of her services.

"Have to tell you, these have been the most exciting weeks of my life. Your wife is fucking incredible!"

"In what way?"

"Just, well, in every way!"

"Okay, let's be a bit more specific."

"Well, there's a few things. First, I'm 38. I haven't had sex with a 20 something in a long time. There's nothing like a college aged woman! And she got a great body!"

That she did. Okay, I asked, what else?

"Keep in mind I'm recently divorced. It's been about 6 months. I don't want any new relationships right now. I want the sex, but I don't want all the complications that come with relationships. Having your wife upstairs is the perfect solution for me. And then.."

He paused. So I asked then what?

"Then there's the roles she playing. Everything she's doing is so damn exciting. The cheerleader, the servant girl. You guys have such an imagination. Is it her or you coming up with this?"

"Well, I've be coming up with the initial idea, maybe some suggestions, but the rest of it is all her. She told me about her servant girl voice and the way it played out, that was all her!"

"That was amazing! You add to that her being a teacher in the daytime? That aspect is always there -- that she's the good girl during the day, and a sex worker at night? Fuck, I get hard just thinking about it. I can't imagine what it does to you!"

I thought for a quick second on what it did do to me. We were talking about my ex as a whore, not being a good neighbor, or a good cook, or a good teacher, but being a good whore. I had to admit it, I was a bit proud of what we were doing. We had the perfect set up and the necessary secrecy to make it all incredibly exciting. Heck, we were talking about my ex being a prostitute in broad daylight, in a public place, and no one knew what we actually were talking about! It was then I started to think about new customers, but I didn't have to think long.

Before I could say anything, my neighbor started with, "I'm glad you called me today. There's something I wanted to ask. Look, I have fellow co-workers who are like me. Executives in finance, banking, either divorced or separated, and I know they'd love to fuck your wife. I've mentioned it to a few close guys, and they'll pay. I was wondering if you guys would want others to be part of this?"

There it was. The opening I was looking for. I'm glad he brought it up, because I didn't know how to do it. It was like I was sub-contracting my pimping duties to another firm.

"I think we would. But I would have to know everything about these guys. Where they grew up, where they went to school, where the live know, everything. I can't have anyone who may know either of us find out about what we're doing!"

"Absolutely. Trust me, they won't want to get caught either. Hey, would you be open for something this coming Friday?"

"Depends. Who is it?"

"It's my friend Patrick. Every year we go to Atlantic City, usually get escorts for the first night, but I was wondering if your wife could be our escort?"

"You mean go to Atlantic City?"

"No, no! It would be at my place for a few hours then we would leave for our trip!"

I thought about it for a minute. My ex opened the door for new customers, but I wasn't sure about two guys at the same time. Even so, I thought about the last few weeks, and this wasn't a bridge too far. Besides, she already did two guys at once -- me and the neighbor. I was talking myself into this.

'Okay, we're on. Any requests?"

"Yeah -- the teacher outfit! He knows she's a teacher and that she lives upstairs, so it would blow his mind to see her in action and fuck her!"

That night I told my wife our neighbor booked her for next Friday night. She had a mid-semester meeting and party with her fellow teachers, which was fine as it made it brought the two worlds all the closer. She'd be home by 6, and ready to start at 7. I told it was the teacher routine. What I didn't tell her was that two guys were involved.

Friday evening came rather quickly that week. During the week, I bought her a belly chain that had a charm that said slut right in the middle. I had her wear it to school the last two days of the week. It just brought the two worlds even closer as we approached Friday night's appointment.

On Friday, my ex got home, had a quick bite to eat, and then went into the shower. I laid out her underthings -- garters, stockings and a different type of bra than before. She got dressed and came out to the living room looking like she was ready for school.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12