My Ex GF Ch. 03: The Threesome Heats up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's blow on her man, I'm getting close." She moaned, the tips of both of our dicks partially shoved into her mouth. Her teeth against the sensitive head felt amazing, coupled with the sensation of our dicks rubbing together, I started flexing harder now, forcing it against them. She licked again between our sticks, making sure they were both wet and slippery enough against one another.

"Me too, I could come soon I think. You want it baby? You want us to come in your mouth together?"

Her moans and increased speed of stroking was her only response. I felt the cum brewing in my balls, and up into my body. He returned his hand to my ass, and slapped it. "Let's drown her." The slap hurt, and I retaliated by reaching up and tweaking his nipple, his shocked eyes and yelp turning to a long moan of pleasure as he looked at me. "fuuuck... that actually felt good." He reached up, and tweaked my nipped as well. He was right, I was so far gone, that my nipples were sensitive and I didn't fucking care. I looked back down at the beautiful woman beneath us as she pulled back now, rapidly stroking each of our dicks individually. She licked the tips and with each stroke rubbed the sensitive heads against one another. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I gave him a slap on the ass, why not?

"Oh fuck, I'm coming" he shouted, surprising both of us. Her reaction was quick, though, she leapt forward, and shoved both of our cocks as deeply into her mouth as she could. I felt his penis convulse against mine, and then a blast of warm liquid. She had a look of shear concentration, trying to keep the heads inside her as far as possible, she kept flicking her tongue against the tips, and milking us both in unison. I felt my orgasm building in my toes as a second blast of his come filled her mouth, I could see it start to trip from her lips now, no way to keep everything inside. The sensation traveled up my legs, to my balls and, with a shout, my second orgasm of the night triggered. I added my load to his. Both of us were clasping each other, holding on as our eyes rolled back in our heads. Her rough administrations, teeth rubbing against the glands, making the orgasms almost painful as we continued to pump semen into her mouth. She pulled her head back, breathing heavily through her nose from the work, the strength of our ejaculation decreasing, she stared at the tips of our dicks, pressed together, one cock in each hand, just dripping juices with the feeble pulses, down onto her chest, and then her lap.

She pulled us down by our dicks, not saying a word, one of us on each side, and turned to him. She reached behind his head, and pulled him to her, her mouth closed, but lips glistening with our cum, she looked him in the eye and pressed her mouth to his, her tongue spreading his lips, depositing part of our load in his mouth. She smiled as he swallowed, and then told her, "You are beautiful" and she gracefully turned to me, repeating the process, pressing her lips against mine. I was surprised by how much cum was still in her mouth. I sucked on her tongue as we made out, swapping our cum back and forth, semen running down our chins. Cum was usually kind of gross for me the moment I've finished, but this was one of the most erotic kisses I'd ever had. Still, my dick was done. It was deflating. It wasn't fair to her, I knew; again she hadn't yet cum with us.

I pulled her more forcefully against me as we were kissing, and took her onto my lap. I slouched down so my head was at the same height as the back of the couch, reached my hands between her legs and under her ass, pulling her pussy up towards my face.

"That's a good boy" she said as she climbed up on me, kneeling on both of my shoulders and the couch back, unabashedly bringing her pussy to my face. I pressed my cum covered mouth against her, pushing my tongue as deeply into her as I could. I took two handfuls of her luscious ass, and spread her cheeks, wanting him to have a good look at her hole. "I want some of that too" I heard him grunt, and felt him climb onto the couch as well. He knelt down on either side of my closed legs, basically sitting on my lap. I felt his not yet totally soft cock droop down against my stomach as he leaned forward and buried his tongue into her ass. I continued to fuck her with my tongue, then pulled out and returned my attention to her clit, knowing that was what she really wanted. I felt his fingers approach my face as he reached around to play with her pussy. He started rubbing her clit, which I was already licking. I just kept lapping her and his fingers, not caring about anything at this point. Her moans were beautiful, little shrieks when we hit her clit right, or one of our tongues penetrated her enough. He withdrew his fingers now, and I felt her jump forward as he pressed at least one of them into her asshole.

"Yess, yes, that's good. More," she moaned huskily. I took a free hand and put two fingers into her cunt, pressing back against her g-spot, sucking on her clit. She tried rolling her hips, but she was trapped between us, our fingers spit roasting her. I could feel his finger pumping in and out of her asshole through the walls of her pussy, our fingers touching inside her. Her clit was like a rock. I reached up above me with my other hand and pinched her nipples, hard. Her moaning was getting frantic.

His dick was no longer resting on mine, as I guess he was starting to get hard again. Blood also rushed down between my legs, my balls aching. As my prick hardened, I felt it but up against him, my hard on uncomfortably pointed unnaturally towards my feet. Noticing the issue, he lifted himself up a bit, my freed hard-on brushing against his taint and balls until it slapped against my belly. He lowered himself again, his balls resting on my shaft. I started bouncing my hips a bit, enjoying the friction, not caring what I was grinding against, just letting myself become sex. We rubbed our fingers in and out of her cunt and asshole, me sucking on her clit again, I felt her start to clamp down on our hands. I knew she would come soon, her moans deepening.

I stopped sucking abruptly, looked at up her as she looked down, "Why are you stopping? Don't stop, I'm about to come."

"I want you to come on my dick, sit on it."

She looked back between her legs and saw that we were both, again, at full attention. "What are you, teenagers?"

"No, but I'm fucked up, and I want to fuck. Sit on it and let me make you cum."

"But, but, what about me?" Our friend asked plaintively. "Switch with me man."

Given our discussion earlier, it seemed fair. He sat down, and I could see how pleased she was she was going to get to fuck him again. I wasn't hurt, exactly, but I could tell she really preferred his dick over mine. We had dated, of course, but that was the past. Still, I had a feeling she would pick his dick in a blind taste test even if she and I were still dating. She was bouncing now in excitement, she straddled his hips, and he grasped her breasts, pulling her towards him for a kiss. His dick was bent forward, with her sitting on it, nestled cozily along her ass crack. Before she kissed him, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Would you at least help him get it in?"

I knelt down now on the ground between his legs, and stared at her ass and his dick.

I sighed, looking at it, and wondered if I'd enjoy sucking it. I'd done so much else tonight, and I had been curious about it in the past. But a small part of my brain, a little piece of sanity that hadn't been fucked by the mdma, coke, booze or pot, screamed at me that I would regret it tomorrow. Was that a devil, or a saint? I didn't know at that point, but I listened to it, and instead of seeing what a dick would feel like in my mouth, I again grabbed it, and aimed it upwards at her hole. I held it there, as she rubbed against it, and I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in her ass. Licking up and down before pushing my tongue against her, breaking the plane, and inside of her.

She moaned loudly and, at the same time, lowered herself onto his cock as far as my hand, still wrapped around his girth, would allow. I took my hand off him, and brought it up to her ass, spreading it for me so I could lick more. I brought my head back, and spat again on her, aiming for her hole, but this time missing horribly. I gathered the wetness that I could from her cheek where the spittle landed, and rubbed it on my cock. Even with all this spit, going in raw was going to hurt. I thought about asking for lube, but figured, fuck it, if it hurts she'll tell me. I stood up, and pressed my dick against her ass crack now, rubbing up and down. She was bouncing slowly on his dick, trying again to work it all the way in. "Baby, if you want to fuck my ass with this thing in me, I'm gonna need a little more warmup than that.. Keep licking while he fucks me" and then moaned deeply.

I sighed and gave my dick a few strokes as I appreciated the view of her taught muscles along her spine tensing and relaxing as she gyrated herself up and down, taking more of him on each downward motion. Her ass cheeks opening and closing, flashing her hole at me and giving me a view of his veined dick, probing slowly into her wetness.

I sat down on his thighs and brought my mouth back to her crack. Licking my way down to her asshole, twirling around the opening once, and then continuing down to lick her taint and then the edge of her pussy, stretched to its limit by his meat. Her flavor was intense, and as she moved I could occasionally feel my tongue barely brush against his shaft. I pulled back and spit again, my saliva hitting his dick and pushed down by her to his balls helping to lubricate them both.

I brought my hand down to his shaft and balls and collected as much of her pussy juices and my spit that I could, smeared it on to two fingers, and then brought them to her asshole and pushed first one, and then two fingers inside. She gasped and then moaned loudly as my fingers entered her past my knuckles until they were fully buried inside her. I matched their slow rhythm and began to pump my fingers in and out of her with one hand, and gave my dick some much needed attention with the other. Both of them moaned and writhed together. They were kissing passionately and I started to feel like the odd man out. I couldn't wait any more.

I raised myself up, fingers still inside, prepared my aim, and then placed the tip of my dick against her asshole and my fingers. As I slid my fingers out one last time, I placed my cock glistening with precum against her opening and said, "it's time to see how much cock you can take baby" and entered her slowly but insistently. Everyone seemed to hold their breath as the walls of her ass accepted me. I could feel the tight opening, and was surprised at how tight she was inside as well. His penis was pushing back against mine through her inside.

"Yeah man, all the way in." he encouraged and I felt his hand on my thighs, pulling me towards him through her. I collapsed forward, pressing myself completely against them and took her ear into my mouth. I made eye contact with him around the side of her head. He winked at me, and then turned to continue kissing her again.

We both slowly started thrusting again. Her moans were insistent now, raising in intensity. I could feel her start to move faster between us. Pushing back to take me, then forward for him. Her ass bounced against me as she bucked between us faster and faster. "Yes, fuck me lovers, fuck me. Oh my god, this is insane, this is amazing. I love you oh god I can't believe I'm doing this fuck yes oh yes" babbling now with lust, she stopped talking and increased her moans and soon screams. "I'm gonna come oh my fuck I'm gonna come please come with me come inside of me, fill me up oh god i want it i'm coming i'm coming!" And with that she collapsed, her legs violently twitching, her head thrown back, she came. And kept coming. I grabbed her ass with both hands and fucked her with everything I had. My orgasm brewing as her asshole violently contracted with the strength of her epic orgasm. The noise was incredible, the sounds of her orgasm, both of the guys panting and moaning, the slapping of my thighs against her ass.

I buried myself as deep as possible and my balls painfully produced yet another orgasm. This one almost more pain than pleasure, I held on for my life as I filled her ass with my semen. Then, I could feel the other dick start to pulse with his orgasm. Spurting his seed strongly into what very well could be her fertile pussy.

All of us motionless and prone on the couch now, pressed together in a sweaty sandwich, our legs and arms intertwined, both cocks still fully inside her, the last drops of our come oozing inside her. I reached down to feel my come dripping from her ass, down his shaft. I reached back and massaged my balls and encouraged him to do the same. "Let's get it all out man."

She giggled as she panted, "You're insane. Kiss me." She turned to face me and I gave her a slow kiss. Lazily rubbing her back down to her ass and then withdrew my softened penis from her. I felt his hand bump against mine as he squeezed the last of his come from his balls. Her hot tongue probed my mouth until I felt her lips form a smile. She pulled away and said, "Guys, this is ridiculous, I just showered and now you made this mess! Don't you think you should clean it up?"

With that she started to climb slowly upwards towards our face. Our new friend whispered, "Give me that ass."

"Oh really?" she said lustily as she carefully spun herself around between us. I stared down at her taught stomach down to the her shaved pussy, glistening now with sweat, her juices, and cum. Her lips were red and thick, slightly open after having been stretched by our friend. I could see a thick white glob of semen nestled inside. "So you got it. Now clean me up" and she lowered herself down and moaned when she felt his tongue bury itself inside her.

I leaned forward and began to lick her inner thighs, and then up to her stomach and then mons . I sucked against her skin, down to her clit, pausing there to gently suck and lick it. Feeling the thickness of the semen mixed with her juices. They were both moaning whispering encouragement to each other as her ate her ass. "Oh you're so hot baby, this is amazing"

No going back now, her clit cleaned, I looked up and saw her watching me, "Yeah baby, clean me up. Get all of that out of there, I don't want to get pregnant." Not breaking eye contact, I tentatively pushed my tongue inside her, triggering an trickle of cum which I took into my mouth and swallowed. It wasn't bad. "That's a good boy. Get in there. Clean it all up" and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me strongly against her. I inhaled strongly, somewhat struggling to breath, the odor overpowering, I extended my tongue to its limit, coaxing as much of his cum out of her as I could.

I looked up at her as I swallowed the cum and saw her with a cheshire grin, eyes shining, "you like each others cum? Eat it all up boys" and she ground her asshole down on to his face. I dove back in and kept licking, feeling my traumatized cock starting to harden again. My body was pressed against his, and I felt his meat pressed against my stomach. My mind was blank as I kept lapping at her soaking vagina, cleaning her as best as I could.

"I can't breath" i heard him gasp as he pressed her away from him. The moment broken, I realized what I was doing, and immediately felt like it was time to stop. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and supressed a gag. Crawling off of them, I went to the table and grabbed a glass of water. My mind racing. I took a deep breath and sat on the chair, watching them detangle.

He sat up and grabbed her around her waste, then stood up - lifting her as if she weighed nothing, and then placed her down on the couch and then sat beside her. His cock deflated, as had mine. "Well guys, that was a ton of fun, but I don't think my heart can handle another one. Let's take a break OK?"

"I've got to shower" I said, standing again. Needing to be alone. Helpfully, he said "there should be more towels under the sink".

Alone in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, never a good idea when fucked up, and saw the drying cum on my face. I wondered how much of it was mine, and how much was some relative strangers. What the fuck had I done? I definitely wasn't going to go into the details when I confessed to my girlfriend. I stepped into the hot shower, and put my head under the stream. Trying to get my breathing under control, I took several deep breaths. Nothing was wrong. We were just enjoying ourselves. All good. I turned down the heat a bit, and washed myself. By the time the shower had ended, my heart was beating relatively normally, and I felt centered.

When I returned to the living room, I saw that they had fallen asleep on the couch, her on top of him, limbs intertwined. I could see her pussy lips slightly opened, still wet. I collected a blanket that was next to the couch, and placed it over them. I sighed, gathered my clothes and quietly left his flat.

I wondered if I'd ever see either of them again... I would, and sooner than I expected.

12