My Ex-Stepmother Barges In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing behind her, fully erect. I held her by the amazing hipbones I had seen earlier and pulled her to me. I didn't want to pause and give cooler heads any chance to prevail, and in an instant, I was inside her, fucking her from behind. It was amazing. She was tight and warm and perfect. She pushed back into me, clearly participating actively, but at the same time was saying, "What the hell are you doing? Why are you fucking me?"

"I'm fucking you because you barged right into my room while I was naked. You barge into my room, you get fucked. Simple as that. You were bad and you deserve it."

"No, no, noo, you're wrong, I'm a good girl." she said playfully.

"Good girls don't just walk in on naked people. And good girls certainly don't take cock like you do. Only bad girls."

"I'm a good girl. You shouldn't be fucking me like this."

"You're right," I said and pulled her to me harder and thrust harder and deeper. "I should be fucking you like THIS," I said, in unison with a powerful deep thrust. "And I'm going to fuck you like this whenever I want, do you understand?"

"Umm... Ok," she said. She was enjoying our little game, but really enjoying being fucked.

"You're going to suck my dick whenever I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are going to send me naked pictures every day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"And videos of you masturbating to orgasm at least once a week. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"And I'm going to cum inside you, whenever I want. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

As I thrust into her, I used each thumb to pull her ass cheeks apart, and watch my cock gliding into her, and take a look at her sexy little asshole. I reached with one thumb and lightly caressed her sphincter. "Some days, I'm going to lick you back here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I love that. I understand." "And once in a while, I'm going to be in the mood to fuck you back here too. Do you understand?"

"Please do. I understand."

"And you're going to go out for coffee with that girl from the gym, and you're going to get her in bed, and tell me all about it. Do you understand?" She nodded. But I was really hard. And overly excited from having been so hard for so long. I wasn't going to last long, and I proceeded to thrust more deeply, and faster.

"I will. I mean, I understand."

"And after a while, you'll tell her I get to watch you two. Do you understand?"

"I understand. I'll tell her she has to suck your dick too. I want to see your cock going in and out of her pouty lips."

"Reach through and rub your clit. Cum for me." I told her. She propped herself up on just one elbow and reached back with her right arm. I felt her fingertips on her clit, and she started to moan. I couldn't believe my luck, finally fucking the woman I had secretly fantasized about for over ten years. I kept fucking her, kept watching, kept relishing in the pleasure of her tight pussy. Her own rubbing was quickly bringing her to climax too, I could see her back turning flushed and red, and she was tensing up. So was I, and I couldn't hold myself in any longer. "I'm going to cum." I said, and without too much control at this point, I unleashed a powerful gush of my cum deep into her. Almost at the same time, I don't know whether her orgasm caused mine, or if mine caused her, but by the time my second gush was blasting out of me, she inhaled deeply and got up on tiptoes. My third spurt happened while pulling back, and I could feel cum flowing out of her tight amazing pussy as she climaxed.

I pulled out. Our first encounter was just about over, but she turned around to face me and reached down to her pussy with both hands. She collected as much cum on her fingertips as she could and took them to her mouth. She repeated several times until she had to insert fingers to get what little she still could, each time tasting me.

"I like cum." She said, almost embarrassed, and grinned sheepishly. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, with no concern whatsoever for all the cum still on the outside of her mouth and chin.

The moment came to its end. Faith knew I had to get to work, and she had her own plans for the day. "Bye. I'm off to try and get that girl out for coffee. I'll let you know how it goes," she winked.

The one odd thing though, were the two texts that arrived a throughout the day Heather, my stepsister from my dad's first remarriage. She and I grew up together for the five years my dad had stayed married to her mother, and we had stayed in touch. I do confess to some dirty thoughts, but never creeped her out, and as a reward we had a nice little friendship. "You'll never guess who I'm having coffee with! Faith! And if I didn't know better, I'd swear she's hitting on me! Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes."

Then later in the day, another text including a selfie of her and Faith, heads pressed against one another, and although it was a headshot, their bare shoulders were in the frame too. "Faith says you get to watch us. Then I have to suck your dick, and that she wants to see your cock going in and out of my pouty lips. Do you understand? And we'll be there at six 'clock."

12